WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL CALLING IT A SWITCH IF IT CAN'T SWITCH? IT'S FUCKING RETARDED...

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL CALLING IT A SWITCH IF IT CAN'T SWITCH? IT'S FUCKING RETARDED. IT WOULDA BEEN FINE IF THEY CALLED IT SOMETHING LIKE THE FUCKIN JOYCONSOLE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE IT'S THE JOYCONS AND CONSOLE BUT THEY FUCKED IT UP AND NOW IT'S GOT A BAD NAME. SHIT. THESE NAMES MAKE NO GODDAMN SENSE.

Attached: ghiaccio-jojos-bizarre-adventure-golden-wind-8.93.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxF7wMcnbTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY IS IT CALLED A PLAYSTATION
I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING ANYTHING ON IT ITS JUST MOVIES AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THE STATION ITS ONLY STOPPING TO CATCH THE FRAMES IT MISSED FUCK FUCK

Attached: 23423213.jpg (300x300, 24K)

The word "Kino" is German, it means cinema, so the phrase could probably be used to describe some hippy bullshit you'd see at the Sundance Film Festival...WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE AUTISTS USING IT TO DESCRIBE LITERALLY ANYTHING THEY LIKE? IT ISN'T BEING USED TO SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBE CINEMATIC CUTSCENES OR ARTISTIC DESIGN, IT'S JUST USED AS A GENERAL TERM FOR GOOD GAME! WHY! WHY! WHY!

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind - 18 - Large 23.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sxF7wMcnbTI

I HATE JRPGS
THE JAPANESE CAN'T EVEN GET GAMES RIGHT

Attached: 62247734_1290213504478147_1963208684444606779_n.jpg (1080x1350, 316K)

There's a movie theatre in my country called Kino123

GREAT SHITPOST OP

Attached: 4b4.jpg (540x360, 60K)

The correct term to describe a good video game is ludo.

How come part 5 had so many memorable minor villains compared to part 6?

WHY ARE THEY FUCKING CALLING IT MADDEN 2020 WHEN THEY FUCKING RELEASING IT IN 2019? THIS PISSES ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: Ghiaccio.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

Because they're all named after Italian foods.

Attached: risotto.png (350x480, 220K)

because la squadra is its own mirror to the bucciarati gang
you can literally picture them as protagonists in their own story and it would work perfectly
they only rarely give them humor because araki rarely wants evil people to have likeable traits, look how many Hol Horses we have, and even he considered adding HH to the crusaders

(OP)
>*funk bassline playing*
>have you heard about this new Nintendo switch
>turns out, you don't actually _switch_ anything
>it's just a portable console
>what's next, the new toyota car, now without wheels?
>I mean what is the deal?

Attached: 10seinfeld_on_stage.png (600x377, 203K)

Based

how embarrassing

Attached: 1534016948995.gif (540x304, 1.68M)

not really

(you) (you) (you)
Yes really

you know it's cringe when you have a literal thread of jojo retard kids

Attached: jojosbullcrapadventure.jpg (680x383, 47K)

keep them yous comin

>Nintendo Switch: can switch from portable/tv, switch out joycons
>Switch Lite: can't switch anything
>Switch Pro: ???
what will it be, Yea Forums?

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)
You like it huh, you lil bitch?

how does one style their hair in this way?

The Stand User for Little Feet was pretty forgettable desu

you can shove it up your arse

Because this is targeted at kiddos, and a lot of parents are uninformed about these things. Switch Lite conveys that it is a system in the Switch family and that it plays Switch games. It's not like the 2DS where there's an easy name that still lets people know it's a related system.

4 = 7 > 3 > the rest in no particular order

Attached: 1563170760997.jpg (565x1280, 135K)

Is Gappy autistic? He sleeps underneath mattresses because he wants to feel pressure.

Wanting to feel pressure when trying to sleep isn't super uncommon, but a normal person would just use extra sheets.
I haven't read P8 yet since I'm waiting for it to finish. How is it? My favorite arcs are P4 and P7, and it seems like it's a soft reboot of P4, which gets me excited.

LOL Japanese humor so randumb

It switches from TV to handheld, why is this a thread

The Switch Lite doesn't, keep up Grandpa.

You can PLAY movies you dork

swotch

Ahhh, Japanese Role Playing Games are the best! But I can't read Japanese very well. Still, even with all these western games, I'd still rather wait for Japanese game's translations to come out.

Attached: jojodu13joseph.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Animeonlies and "le funny memers"have ruined this franchise

he just wants a weighted blanket, those can be pretty comfy