Honestly, why do you want him in? He’d just be speech bubbles and has no moveset potential and his series is dormant...

Honestly, why do you want him in? He’d just be speech bubbles and has no moveset potential and his series is dormant. Resident Evil is gonna get a rep and there’s nothing you can do.

Attached: 2073E109-1041-4B09-8E77-64C80DACA1D3.png (400x600, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LILhai7IHI
pastebin.com/Z6vXQrFp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's in.

Attached: she's in.gif (600x800, 3.28M)

I want him in because I really like his series.

Ace Attorney is fun even if cheezy. It is not dormant at all, a new main game is in development, but I agree that he'd be very stoic and lacking in moves. Plus hes already in MvCC, sont you guys want a character who hasnt been in a fighter yet?

I want him in for the stage and music we would get

I'd say the series isn't dormant.
They just rereleased the original trilogy recently.

I'd prefer Dante though.

Attached: FeaturingDante.jpg (600x571, 51K)

>no moveset potential
Literally how can anyone use this excuse anymore? Sakurai has been pulling movesets out of no where since day one with Cap. If they didn't know better, people who say this would think Mario's main attack is jumping on others.

Attached: 1562110813664.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

I love his games, his character, the music and Maya

At least Mario and Cap are action characters who fight enemies in some way, while Wright just talks

He is way above than 30, now.
Why don't they marry him? it's so sad now.

desk slam

Attached: giphy.gif (256x192, 292K)

Maya's working on it.

>his series is dormant
Ace attorney
6 mainline games, 3 spin offs, featured in fighting games and RPG games, anime series, live action movie, manga
Last game: 2016

Banjo Kazooie
4 mainline games , featured in a few racing games
Last game: 2008

I wouldn't call the Ace Attorney games dormant.

My first choice is definitely Dante, but to say that they couldn't make a moveset out of Phoenix is silly. It's fucking Smash Bros, plenty of characters have completely made-up movesets. Plus MvC3 did it already.

Attached: Vlcsnap-218835.png (1280x720, 538K)

Have literally none of you played Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
Fucking Smashfags are allergic to even entry-level fighting games

>dormant
>7th installment already confirmed
>last entry was only 3 years ago
it’s not hard to not be a fuckin dumbass

Attached: 5890602E-F99D-4D0A-A563-E45996C5DA4D.png (244x273, 58K)

>who fight enemies in some way
What, and the likes of Wii Fit Trainer and Isabelle do?

>series dormant
>No F-Zero game in over 10 years
???

Also I'd take either Nick or Layton

Attached: orb.gif (498x372, 922K)

Yes, but I think Sakurai and team could do a better job of it.

Attached: 005.gif (220x274, 302K)

Where was it confirmed? There’s no official confirmation anywhere.

He fights injustice, retard. Why do people keep making these retarded arguments? Villager, ROB, fucking Piranha Plant, Duck Hunt and Peach all have fully functional movesets but we don't have retards bitching about any of them despite the fact they barely have moves in their own games

user
it is only shitposting now
now one even plays smash anymore

If there is a Capcom character, it will be Jill; but, we already got the game's Capcom character and Rathalos as a boss AND assist as a consolation prize.

I would be fine with an assist trophy just so we can get the music

The steel samurai has a higher chance of getting in

He has some of the best music in gaming and Sakurai can make a moveset for literally any character. A Resident Evil character would be very boring in comparison imo.

People would play it more if they actually made some worthwhile events like Splatoon and Crash Team Racing do. Spirits fucking suck.

same event where they showed off the new rerelease of the original trilogy for ps4 and switch and shit. they said AA7 was in development. the one they called unmissable

AA7 will be "unmissable"?
That's cool because AA4 and 5 were bland as shit, though I really liked AA6

Oh my, a Wright in Smash thread, my favorite.
>Why do you want him in?
He's got unique moveset potential, great music, tons of personality, and he's a pseudo-Nintendo character.
>He'd just be speech bubbles and has no moveset potential
Wrong. See MvC3 and any fanmade moveset. You can bend his whole concept and his animations to suit an entire moveset, and I have seen several creative iterations.
Mine, for example:
pastebin.com/Z6vXQrFp
>his series is dormant
When the last mainline release was in 2016 and the last spinoff in 2017 alongside a rerelease of the trilogy THREE MONTHS AGO?
>Resident Evil is gonna get a rep and there's nothing you can do.
Unfortunately, yes. RE is big but I don't think what they'll bring along with them will be much interesting.

Attached: phoenixsmash.jpg (1280x1000, 145K)

I want him in. Since Brawl days. I think he has zero chance and people are blind if they think he can make it.

>mfw Ken is meant to be the capcom newcomer
>mfw no face