What mods do I need to turn Starbound into the harem comedy star trek it always deserved to be?

What mods do I need to turn Starbound into the harem comedy star trek it always deserved to be?
Besides the lewd mods, I mean.

Attached: ca32d12f3d901bc485e2a7f76c16a8a0.jpg (666x800, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silverfeelin.github.io/Starbound-NgOutfitGenerator/
mediafire.com/file/ly3k8i6pn0s9azb/dynamiccombat.rar/file
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1331469246&searchtext=legacy
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644335760&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756902394
steamworkshop.download
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

silverfeelin.github.io/Starbound-NgOutfitGenerator/

Outfit generator so you can wear custom outfits that don't require mods. Requires a bit of know how and knowledge (and sometimes artistic skill) but you can use it to make your character dress up in fuckin' anything, no mods required. You can even make your tiddy plant even thicker if you want if you find a good body base.

Attached: tumblr_okqq6piqO81w48jtgo1_400.png (370x209, 16K)

Just be aware that you should run the game through the 32bit launcher if you do use this, though, as custom sleeves caused memory leaks last time i remember

Attached: d9cb560330b45e510883256fa6128173.png (248x223, 15K)

there is lewd mods now?

>Now
They've existed for fucking years now.

starbound is so trash not even lewd mods can salvage it

so does the vore mod let you eat people yet or what

post more gas clouds

Attached: 1536179269235.png (498x378, 49K)

Why is your novakid so fucking fat

>body doesn't glow
ONE JOB

Attached: 1551538326563.jpg (725x710, 21K)

Simple:
>Find Starbound
>Uninstall
There.

Just wait for starfield instead
Stop trying to salvage this trash fire of a game.

>wanting to play a likely even shittier bethesda shoot 'n loot game

There is a vore mod

Why isn't YOUR novakid so fucking fat?

because I prefer hylotl

>vore mods are just disguised vehicle mods with digestion sounds
i want good vore content while im exploring planets not this "right click to slowly die" bullshit

Attached: 1550005241284.png (500x500, 215K)

I bought this game way back when it first came out and I remember it being really disappointing, and as the months went by people seemed to share that sentiment. Is it in a state worth playing now?

Attached: Novakid.jpg (1192x670, 89K)

At least starfield will know what it wants to be.

No, it's even worse after they kept removing feature after feature. The devs just decided "fuck this" and released it just so they could all move on with their lives.

Unfortunate. Is there any mods that make it worth playing or am I just better off playing Terraria with Calamity for the billionth time?

Frackin' Universe adds a ton of content but it's very hit or miss.
>with Calamity
Disgusting.

>make mod that actually fixes combat
>it's not compatible with frackin races
fug

what mod

Not released yet as I'm still working out the kinks

What's wrong with Calamity?

ah
do you have any idea why it's incompatible?

Gsmrs unsalvagable I'm afraid. Has a lot of cute girls though.

Attached: 1562821276061.jpg (500x627, 36K)

FR edits the same weapon scripts to add in racial strengths/weaknesses, which means I won't be able to make it compatible without manually merging the two mods.

>furfag mod maker
>Korean MMO tier autism damage numbers breaking power pacing
>sprites that don't look like they belong in Terraria
>Music orchestra that doesn't belong in Terraria and is out of place as fuck
>one hit kill bosses
>autistic edgy boss designs
>pretentious shitty fanfic lore
>only popular because of a mod organizer list
>furfag hates people playong his garbage mod
>furfag mod maker
Sums up exactly what's wrong with Calamity.

>still no horror overhaul mod
>still no mod that just uses the Lovecraft shit from Frackin Universe
>still no fucking good horror mods in general
>the rare few that do exist aren’t updated anymore because the dumbass fucking mid author was 4 months behind rent and is dead in an alleyway
I see that the Starbound modding community takes after the devs in being a bunch if lazy and unimaginative faggots

Attached: 72EB656A-5F5F-4B4A-BBA9-295F36AD226D.jpg (431x455, 34K)

The big difference is that they got a reason to be lazy compared to chucklefucks

>horror
>eldritch
Fuck off with this oversaturated generic garbage.

>horror in pixelshit
>horror in starbound's setting, when it attempts to take itself seriously but falls flat on its face (see: the entire story) because it's just too saturated with retarded levels of cartoony humor and memes
lmao

Attached: 1552599284251.png (120x96, 822)

I never said anything about eldritch, faggot. I just want the Lovecraft shit by itself because I wanna decorate my ship with some of the cool ass statues.
>when it attempts to take itself seriously but falls flat on its face
The story was actually much better before 1.0 with some cool shit like the agarans and other factions actually working with a greater evil. But like all things, the devs saw that people were enjoying that and that’s a big no no for them.

>I don't want eldritch, I just want eldritch
Let the pedant fight begin

>>The story was actually much better before 1.0 with some cool shit like the agarans and other factions actually working with a greater evil. But like all things, the devs saw that people were enjoying that and that’s a big no no for them.
Yes user, we know. We are well aware over half of what was promised to be in the final version of the game never evolved beyond being a concept. We know that this is what happens when you have more ideasguys and artists on your team than actual programmers.

>I just want the Lovecraft shit by itself because I wanna decorate my ship with some of the cool ass statues.
just make your own mod dude
if you already have the sprites it takes less than 10 minutes to make a furniture item

You're sòy consumption is preventing you to see just how retarded you are. Also
Howard> Cuckcraft. Get some taste you tasteless nigger.

>no mods required
>it makes mods
?

Let's just get this outta the way, for me it's definitely Floran.

Attached: 1562820711402m.jpg (1024x370, 62K)

I was working on a mod like that that changed enemy design to be less cute and more dangerous looking

I want some M O N K E Y T R O U B L E

Niggers are repulsive enough why do you want to go back 10 million years?

Plant>fish>robot>novakid>bird>human>monkey

Searching starbound aesthetic mod on google leads down a pretty weird rabbit hole. There is a weird fucking fat fetish website with this one guy on it that made a starbound mod with custom sprites and the one that's called "thick" is kinda cute. The rest is retarded inflation tier bullshit though.

Patrician ranking right here.

Only for about 30 minutes worth of degeneracy with the help of mods. If you want to actually play a videogame you're better off playing Terraria for the millionth time.

Doesn't matter if some of it is inflation tier bullshit, that's more options for customization and use with the outfit generator. The saving grace of this goddamn game is the fact you can make your character look like whatever the hell you want with enough effort and tinkering.

>muh eldritch
Fuck off. Unless it's scientific horror like gene splicing to make monster hybrids, killer ai or over indulgence in machine replacements than it's okay not shitty
>hehe crazy red light makes me put scribbles on wall in blood haha

Attached: 1562824008560.jpg (1024x768, 200K)

What is Chucklefuck even doing anymore? How are they still around?

Attached: 1561533147997.jpg (512x512, 84K)

They publish. Well, that and an advance wars clone.

>Wow this mod fixes evrything!
>Oh cool which mod is it, user?
>I-it's my mod...

Fuck off, faggot. We'll decide if your trash is worth a shit when you finish the stupid thing.

>floran
>smells good
I always houht they smelled like rotten meat, like that one flower does

it actually makes the game unplayable

So their new paypigs are consolefags and off the back if talented creators? Fucking wonderful.

Attached: 1559535008515.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Post the most lorefriendly job-race combos for your crew. Hardmode - needs to have at least 1 of every job

What makes you think that?

Bring back old Floran lore chucklecucks.

Attached: hmm.png (585x419, 43K)

They eat meat, hunt and have toxic looking flowers on their head, like pic related. Prety sure they were inspired by rl carrion flowers

Attached: rafflesiaarnflw1.jpg (600x450, 107K)

What's the old lore and how does it differ from contemporary one?

No I like them cute!

Attached: 1559097318305m.jpg (1024x973, 89K)

tl;dr Ruthless and sadistic hunters that eat all the other races with the exception of:
Glitch - metal and therefore inedible
Human sometimes - they find us cute and relate to our repressed killer instinct.

Better than the new Avian lore. There was some storyline where you were running because you discovered something about the Avian God. Now instead it's just everything is fine.

Muh dick

What about it?

Attached: 1559096759684m.jpg (753x1024, 97K)

It needs to pollinate the flower.

Attached: Floran Wink.gif (250x220, 57K)

I agree.

Attached: 1552107843606.png (600x1328, 410K)

"Gee user, special seeds?"

Attached: cummymart.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>Besides the lewd mods, I mean.
Are there any that actually do shit?

is that mod any good?

apparently it's impossible

I'd give her lots of my special seed.

Attached: 1552103988926m.jpg (982x1024, 88K)

They were genetically modified weapons created by the fish that didn't follow instructions properly and became their own race, and that's why they and the fish hate each other
In the modern lore the two of them just had a war because ?????? and the fish lost badly couldn't live on the surface of their planet anymore.

>Played in early beta
>Game was pretty fun, and showed a lot of promise
>Played later betas
>Things go downhill, content quality is dropping as much as content from the betas
>Played the release build after beta ended
>Game went to shit and lost the charm it had in beta
>Tried the game again when mech update came out
>Mechs are shit, space loot even more so
>Tried the game again when bounty update came out
>Genuinely interesting concept that needs polish, but FUCK that awful Swansong bullshit

Seriously, mechs are cancer. If Swansong was fought on foot, it'd be so much better. I beat Swansong on my second attempt since I didn't know the patterns at first, but it's an easy boss that's made artificially harder by forcing the player to use the janky ass mech. They fucked up the game irreversibly during release and later betas, but mechs have to be the worst post-release content by far. Even with endgame mech parts, you feel fucking weak because the enemies have huge health pools, hit harder than you do, and I don't even want to mention those green fucks.

Weeb fish btfo'd!

Attached: burgers.jpg (600x789, 44K)

>Make really interesting lore
>Nix half of it because you need to ruin the game more
kill me

Attached: Cat Holocaust.gif (261x194, 1.28M)

>Apex were egotistical scientists out to genocide everyone
>Avians were suicidal religious zealots that would jump off towers to give themselves to their god
>Floran were cannibalistic meat connoisseurs that would eat anything and everything that had meat, and stole technology to jury rig into their own Frankenstein abominations
>Humans lost their world, and slowly lost their minds in space, either becoming cultists, bandits, or murder hobos
>Hylotl were the reason Humans lost their home, and were absolute FUCKING assholes because of their superiority complex
>Glitch were medieval simulation robots that would never leave that time period, literally killing themselves at intervals that matched old age or disease, and would persecute any that attempted to advance technology outside of their own biology
>Novakid didn't really have lore until they got implemented, and it's what they have now (could be wrong)

It hurts.

>"go get the macguffins so we can open this fps destroying gate"
>"you'll have to do a mission based on each race!"
>"except humans and novakids lol we couldn't be bothered"

Attached: 1469649844469.png (752x900, 158K)

Anyone got the non saved to mobile resolution of this?

It sucks because a lot of the concepts really inspired my writing and ideas. They had a lot of really neat concepts and then everything just...
Kinda fell apart.
I remember when the starbound general on /vg/ was popping with artists and writers and such and then it just broke apart.

Attached: 1562969103347.png (466x492, 69K)

Why would the fish make bio weapons if they're supposs to be pacifists?

>roleplayed in this dumb fucking game
>roleplayed like shit
>almost everyone was autistic
>one of the coders was an australian guy whose character was a blue-haired catgirl vat-grown sex slave
>penguin mafia
>had to bullshit your tech in with shit you typed on google to have it approved for the list of techs in the server
>saw a guy months ago in a Yea Forums thread posting in a confession thread, recognized him as the guy who played a slut hylotl who dressed in a witch costume
The game itself is shit now, how can they botch the performance so badly for a Terraria-looking game

Attached: 1562793066141.jpg (1400x1000, 133K)

The Hylotl weren't pacifistic weeb hipsters in their earlier iterations. They were literally assholes who fucked people over because they could.

Attached: I_do_not_consent.png (768x478, 707K)

Huh, I don't remember that at all. How does Chucklefuck manage to make an almost entirely different game?

Attached: 1558302333028.png (965x1001, 391K)

You had to care about their early codexes to see why they were assholes. Quests didn't have decent text until after the lore culling.

As for how they did it, they have a particularly unwanted talent.

What is this?

Some dumb music video that went viral because haha American stereotypes, along with text from in the game superimposed into the image in a way that makes the one in the chair seem as if he did not consent to the other man shooting him.

Roleplay injoke from the starbound roleplay servers

>all those scrapped features for release
>all those cool mechanics and systems barely implemented and never updated again
it's a good case study on game development, at least

Attached: guns.png (1130x251, 43K)

>Cons: No BJs
You can be BJs, they're just known as beak jobs

Attached: mechs.png (1143x243, 47K)

Post more from this tranny.

Wasn't this the one who came out as a tranny and left after getting married or some shit? How was it they were the only one that cared about the game's development?

I am that tittyfish witch. I have both good memories and regrets. Lots and lots of regrets. At least my character was considered pretty alright by most people

Attached: 1543618161269.png.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Never forget the puppy they killed in their London office.
>Bought a new puppy
>Posted a photo of the puppy in a box next to an open power outlet
>Never post about the puppy again

WHAT

Man, Krinkels' character designs are getting weirder by every episode he makes.

Rip Rosie. Killed by retards who don't know how to foot electric cables from puppies.

Attached: 1552999921392.png (665x1138, 74K)

>arms
>legs
>Krinkles
Are you dumb?

Attached: 1561966719338.jpg (400x288, 27K)

Attached: dog.png (868x792, 136K)

Same, the only thing I'm glad about is that there's nothing I can worry about because nobody knows about me anymore
I shitposted a lot of images to the point it always made that australian guy angry because it was eating his limited aussie internet

Attached: 1560748062879.png (661x609, 205K)

Should I get into this game. Bird characters are cool.

Here.
Fuck phoneposting niggers.

Attached: 1448076000624.png (2800x1012, 859K)

Forgot they didn't name it right away. There was another news post later though with the socket though, unless they removed it.

Attached: 1469890809891.png (482x640, 265K)

R.I.P

Attached: 1561882851497.jpg (600x800, 89K)

I want to fuck a weeb axolotl girl

Attached: 1546306802777.png (2115x2784, 1.1M)

No, there's nothing to do and what little there is is so boring and unfun.

Man, so much about this image angers me.
>The Protectorate could've been something cool that you work up from
>Get dropped on a planet, do some work for the Protectorate
>"Hooray, you're good at this! You can graduate early!"
>THEN make the Earth go FUCK

Also,
>Asra's fucking retarded hair
This makes me mad the most. It's beyond fucking ugly.

I want to fuck a nerdy floran that turns savage during sex and breaks my hips

Attached: Yandere Floran.jpg (1000x723, 138K)

>those uniforms
They look so gay. THIS is a proper uniform. Fuck Chucklefuck and their Star Trek pretend garbage.

Attached: 1563305148388.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Hylotl are the best race to play.
>Most customization options that actually allow for decent designs
>Best ship design for building and decorating
>Best crafted armors by design

I'm okay with a little Star Trek wanking, but the designs are definitely bland. Not like there's much room for detailed costumes though.

>play as floran
>some inspection dialog is visibly not spoken like a floran
>ship is literally a big hunk of garbage
thanks...

I don't want any, Star Trek is shit like beyond shit. Dune, Starship Trooper, Star Wars Warhammer> Star Trek.

Attached: 1553522287729.gif (473x238, 1.51M)

I haven't played since 2016 what have I missed?

Attached: 1422640385147.png (421x500, 151K)

Would you teach a young, inexperienced floran about human customs and culture?

Attached: flonny.png (601x848, 359K)

Mechs:
>Kirby Robobo or whatever
>But done in a very boring way
>Awful controls, awful weapon selections
Bounty Hunting
>Procedurally generated quests to hunt NPCs
>Genuinely fun sometimes because tt's not always "Go to point A, kill target A, Done" like every quest in the game
>Requires the mech for a lot of the content because they want you to use their shitty mechs

Also, a few shitty furniture themes were added, but they aren't worth mention.

>tp into space with my mech
>pop out
>equip the drill spear
>proceed to laugh at chucklecucks

Also, to add onto the mech part; the parts needed to make mech stuff drops one at a time. Like, you can go into a space encounter and come out with five parts (assuming you don't autistically hunt every single enemy and get acceptable rng from enemy kills). It takes forever to gear up your mech as a result.

Post a pic my nig

Yes. But I'd mostly be working on the field so she'd be in the ship alone often.

Attached: 1554618936965m.jpg (1024x869, 190K)

>Drill Spear
I can't find one. I know it's a rare item from the space encounters, but I've had the Protectorate dungeon twice and the Parasprite dungeon six times now, yet I can't get the spear. I don't want to cheat it in since I'd get a slippery slope going with that, but fuck the RNG. I've only seen one solar panel furniture item in hours of putting up with that shitty update.

I'd teach her to extract nectar from my stamen

it could've been so much, if they just left it in the oven for a bit fucking longer

>Chucklefish is done with the game and is already working on another one

Attached: 1562765966441.jpg (536x536, 19K)

I started playing again during the sale because I saw the bounty hunting update icon, and i'm actually having fun. Finished the main quests and 99% of the bounties, currently chilling out and making a couple of colonies near the last peacekeeper station.

I just wish the performance wasnt so shit. Two optimisation mods and mid-level graphics options, and it still chugs sometimes. Scrolling through the pixel printer is fucking awful.

Do we get close though? Would it be like a Jacket and Girlfriend kind of experience?

Attached: 1555365918922.png (500x600, 150K)

>Last Peacekeeper Station
They keep adding them. Like, if you finish a few more, you can go to a new station.

I mean the last upgraded station, user; the big ass place with the furniture and neon stores, while you go after the cult.

what's are the essential lewd mods?

I haven't played starbound since the beta. I feel like making some shit in starbound, can you actually make good looking builds?

With one of the dumb items I used to make because bored

Attached: choppa.png (160x195, 2K)

Post your ship. No cleanup if it's messy. I really need to do something with mine, it's ass.

Attached: ship.png (1575x601, 655K)

Your character has some big tits.

What are some must have mods for someone that hasn't played in a long time? Also some must have lewd mods

doesn't rotten meat smell sickly sweet though?

t. never been around rotted meat

I saw you once on that main server. The only reason your autism doesn't stand out is because everyone was equally autistic. Holy fuck why do these games attract so many autists

Because autism is all you have to make this shit heap fun.

What said, but honestly I find writing and character making in general pretty fun. Unfortunately roleplay isn't really productive for that when everyone's a fuckin' dumbass.

Man, I wish this game was actually good. It fucking sucks, dude.
Only thing "Salvageable" is made by the community, of course i'm talking about the lewd fetish mods.

Attached: 1561437087678.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

>sci-fi game
>majority weapons are metal swords and spears
What fucking idiot thought this was acceptable? The weapons aren't even setting appropriate like a Hammer with a jet rocket at the end or chainswords.

Attached: 1562392056007.jpg (250x300, 21K)

>Enemy ship in space
>It's just a bunch of blocks that are protected, like a mission's dungeon
>Can't dismantle it for parts or haul it to the Outpost to sell it
>Can only loot a little fuel, a tiny amount of mech parts, and very rarely a stupid item that isn't the drill spear

So is this game actually good or am I being baited

It's not good. Only good for lewd images and that's it.

Attached: 1552107039995m.jpg (1024x740, 76K)

Its not, really. Used to have a lil bit of promise, but now its just people masturbating to the races in-game. Tis' a shame. We could've gotten waifu bait AND a good game.

It's not but some people had fun anyways.

Attached: skate or die.png (129x148, 2K)

Wht annoys me the mos is the fact that it took me until the second fight to realize Asra was female because of how ugly her expression is.

The old bitch calls her a woman after you fight her,but you're forgiven for not noticing because the dialogue is fucking awful.

Fuck no. It smells fucking awful because your sense of smell exists to tell you when shit's not good to eat. Like rotting meat.

I don't think any amount of mods will fix Starbound. I bought it on sale and I still feel ripped off.

Attached: cantfap.jpg (291x400, 29K)

The /vg/ general pushed on for a few years out of sheer spite to tell anyone interested in the game to steer clear from it
It's a pile of unfinished garbage and broken promises, with a cherry of regret on top. Said cherry's dimension varies between "I have downloaded this" and "I backed the kickstarter"

>tfw you find the hidden visual novel minigame in a space encounter where you woo an ancient hylotl priestess with your air hockey skills
It's so fucking stupid.

aren't monkey's comunist/fascist

IMPORTANT QUESTION
PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER IF IT WOULD BE NEGATIVE
Do florans still fuck by rubbing their butts together or has that been retconned too?

>kickstarter
>Immediately think of that time they tried to kickstart a penguin plush line and ransomed a tank vehicle behind it
At least they put the tank in the game, even if it's total trash.

Not retconned, just removed like all the other codexes with fun little lore like that.

How to downgrade this fucking game?
I really liked beta Starbound with the different level of planets even if it was a buggy mess

I think it's good. I got into it like a year after it went into early access and been playing it since

Attached: starbound playtime.png (243x112, 22K)

You could probably have pirated it and felt ripped off. That's how awful the core game is

>mfw reading this thread after buying it in the summer sale

Attached: 1561981740295.jpg (240x193, 11K)

I hate that I have so much fun with Starbound.
Nearly 700 hours since it released, I can just dump ungodly amounts of time into it because it tickles some stupid part of my brain.
I've loaded my game up with about 55 mods, so far, some of which were for the people I was playing with, and I haven't even scratched the surface of stuff like Frackin' Universe, the quests and crafting make me feel like a complete retard and I like it.
It bugs me how much I can play an obviously not good game and still have fun.
Also I still have the unstable version installed just to mess with the fatty mod. Even less proud of that.

Attached: fCslrkP[1].png (144x143, 40K)

glad I skipped this game

I will never not be angry.

Attached: It hurts.png (1177x174, 97K)

ALL RACES
ALL HOLES

I'd eat his trash and ask for more. Fuck you.

>dont know if girl
sounds perfect

Attached: 1552486892550.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>lore literally just a copy of the quarian and geth
lol

>spoiler
h-how is it?

starbound can have some enjoyment derived from it with mods. it just falls apart when compared to terraria, such comparison are also unfortunately impossible to ignore, though.

It's not very polished and the spritework isn't especially great but it scratches the itch pretty good. The details are where it shines, the weight is actually a mechanic that limits you instead of just being cosmetic.

It's absolute shit.
No memes. Get terraria instead.

they removed the big titty mermaid the fucking faggots

then how did the devs do it

You can still have fun user. There's plenty of cool moments where you're just camping out in the wilds or exploring some cool places.

fish tits

Is there a booru for all the starbound art or, no?
I'm having a hard time finding a centralized place that has plant lewds

I wish more people wanted to do lewd shit. Then again I can't build to save my fuckin life.

I wanted this game to be good because i liked that it was modable and that terraria is to small and i like the more pixels starbound had.

Attached: 1555372173174.gif (611x681, 370K)

either pirate an old version or browse the workshop, search 'legacy dungeons' and 'supper's combat overhaul'

Attached: avian.png (656x650, 211K)

Sorry Yea Forums, here it is playable without error but also incomplete.
mediafire.com/file/ly3k8i6pn0s9azb/dynamiccombat.rar/file

Attached: 1448827145367.jpg (500x369, 59K)

somebody link the lewd mods you keep talking about plz

Attached: 1556940706097s.jpg (250x240, 10K)

It's called sexbound, and there's a few add ons so I can't be assed to link everything. Look it up yourself.

You were fucking autistic /sbg/
I can't believe I stayed on that Discord for so long

I would have probably had a fun time there, but I'm also one of the lunatics who used to roleplay in Starbound a lot.

Limits you how? Slower move speed and shorter jumps?
Can you break things by falling on them?

Is there a way I can have a separate install of starbound for this?

There's a mod/add on that does just that but I'll be damned if I can remember what it's called. The alternative is to just get a non steam copy. Or to "get" user steam copy

>David Lynch ass statue room in the top of the ship

what is up with selling stuff
>try to sell something worth 800
>get 80
is this chucklefish's idea of fun

Slower movement speed, shorter jumps, the inability to fit through certain spaces based on your size, and getting to a certain weight makes you bounce when you fall, which negates fall damage completely. No breaking stuff, sadly.

I always like getting a pet poptop to sing on my ship, in fact I kinda liked how starbound hide the basic leitmotif in a bunch of its music

Shame that the first playthrough's sense of wonder wears off fairly quickly and there's no substance to the story anymore? What was the whole deal with the penguin mafia? It seems so out of place

If you get the Draconis race mod you can find these gas pumps that let you buy fuel but also let you sell items for their buy value
It's actually really fucking overpowered

Man I remember when this game had amazing mods. One had a great selection of Mechs, another one you could rebuild your ship in orbit into anything like you were building a base on a world. Are these mods dead? I forgot what they were called.

futa mod when

FUCK

Attached: 1554399532286.jpg (496x700, 188K)

Well dang. My interest is piqued nonetheless by those last couple points though, so thanks.

Sexbound any good?

it chewed on a wire or something?

Of course 100% would be broken, but 10% and below is retarded and just painful. Where's my middle ground?

It's easy enough to find, good luck with it. It's hard to actually get started with though, doesn't explain itself very well.

Dont' tell me...

Attached: 1554075647014.png (399x386, 153K)

Attached: jPn00DlXO3s.jpg (720x480, 34K)

These mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1331469246&searchtext=legacy
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644335760&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756902394
Fix Starbound back into how it was suppose to be. If your even remotely interested in this game then install these first before playing, the game as it is now is bland hot fucking garbage.

Anywhere to download these other than steam, or do I gotta get a friend to throw me the files?

Some mods are hosted on nexus/chucklefuck's website but there are still retards who upload to steam exclusively.

steamworkshop.download

Why is it so fucking hard for you people to post full size images

Attached: the_terramart_floran_by_glitxd_dco6g1z-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

Don't be shy, we all know what he was asking for

Attached: hylotl.jpg (449x839, 62K)

You can find that stuff yourself.
Also I'm learning how to draw so suggestions are appreciated

>Australian angry because someone else is shitposting
i thought they just shitposted harder in response

Draw more Novakid. They don't get as much love as the plant and fish waifus.