Each level designed to be as unfun, bland and miserable as possible

>each level designed to be as unfun, bland and miserable as possible
Err okay

Attached: images (2).jpg (341x399, 28K)

>I’m garbage: The post
Errr okay

It's not Pokemonnir whatever gay weeb shit you like, but it's fun in its own way.

>Shrine of Storms
>Tower of Latria
>Boletarian Palace
>Bland, unfun, miserable. You didn't play the game fact

git gud

Attached: 1517763828947.png (1348x1172, 313K)

>bland
That's not Dark Souls, sweetums.

>Boletarian palace
Wow a castle with the same boring textures and same enemies and copy pasted wooden tables everywhere, top design right here.

Id get good if the game was good, but it's shit.

Yes it is sweetie.

Have you played other souls games? Do you hate their level design too?
I've played DeS and all three DaS titles and I don't recall DeS areas being bad, quite the opposite actually. I really liked the areas

Just like every Souls game.

>Unfun and miserable
Sure, that's the point
>Bland
????

How is a 4000 foot tall series of towers held together by a giant demon heart at the bottom of a demonic breeding pit bland

so you died a couple times huh?

The person who though that it would be funny to make constant hissing sound persisting throughout the entire 3-1 needs to get shot.
That shit can legitimately give tinnitus if you play in headphones.

Attached: 1536542159294.jpg (171x158, 5K)

I played ds3 and bloodbrne and both have levels a thousand times better than this. In those games you could actually explore and kill all enemies.

This game is just a massive pain in the ass. Narrow paths, cliffs, ganks, redoing the entire level to kill the boss, it doesnt give you a break, fuck off.

I LOVED Dark Souls but HATED Demon's Souls. I still cant enjoy it.

Attached: 5383A922-6B20-495C-B476-3CD0E62ABC26.gif (500x250, 708K)

welcome to soulsgames

based demon's souls

>playing with headphones
What are you too poor or underage to own your own house?

Attached: 1550629570475.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

>filtered by Latria

imo they were miserable and fun

someone post the vocaroo

crazed and breadpilled

Because fuck you, what’s why.

Yikes

Cool, same as me

I feel like this one is different from the others.

have you played one you have seen them all

>but in sekiro you can jump
get the fuck out

What enemies can you not kill in Demon's Souls?

The lack of checkpoints is one of the unique features of Demon's Souls, each area only has one bonfire
Whether that's bullshit design is up to you, but in Demon's Souls finding shortcuts is a lot more important specifically because of that reason
I would definitely recommend playing through the game but if you genuinely don't find it fun then don't force yourself

Attached: Demon's Souls 2018.10.20 - 13.06.44.99.jpg (1920x1080, 579K)

>fall damage reduction is just a picture of a cat

people defend this shit?

I like DeS the least out of the Souls games, but its level design is pretty fucking good. Of all the things to complain about you pick the worst one.

We don't defend it user.
We bought it, and paid in souls.
That is the way, to the Demon Souls.

>literally no fun allowed

I tried playing Dark Souls 1 again the other day, and holy shit I'm getting so assblasted it isn't even funny. I've been spoiled by the mostly smooth telegraphs and fairly generous end lag on enemies in the sequels, having shit like these gay fucking thief enemies in lower undead burg hit me then sprint away before my attack comes out is really pissing me off.

Attached: 1418497774888.jpg (471x480, 66K)

The golden skeletons in the storm level are pretty fucking hard to kill, even harder with the stupid mantas shooting lasers at you. There's a part with 5 fucking skeletons in a tiny path with the mantas, it's ridiculous.

The only unfun and miserable level was the one with the flying manta rays.
Tower of Latria was god.

For me is the Shrine of Storms,the confiest souls level

Attached: images (54).jpg (739x415, 20K)

pretty comfy

Attached: Demon's Souls 2018.10.14 - 05.16.25.32.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Boletaria and Latria are god-tier.
Stonefang is kind of trash, especially the bit with the bugs blocking the tunnels.
Shrine of Storms is decent.
Valley of Defilement is typical swamp Memezaki shit.

I just lured them one by one with arrows
You can cheese a lot of things with arrows. That first optional boss on that level, I just fired 100 arrows at him from atop the wall.

Get the Thief's Ring in 1-1. It reduces the range at which enemies can detect you and makes a lot (not all) of the mantas ignore you.

>beat game
>there's a new game+
>excited that I'm going to beat the shit out of everyone with my endgame chara and all white world tendencies
>everybody's actually much harder and I'm getting my ass kicked
I don't wanna play this game anymore lads

I played DeS a year or 2 ago and I'm most of the way through the first DaS. I like the connected world better than the archstones but I can see the limitations of it, like having to have Ariamis where it is.
I'm currently at crystal caves, fuck this place. But overall the game is fun so far and I like it almost as much as I did DeS.
What the fuck is up with that area just before the caves though? It looks like SHIT, far more than usual.
I hope we get a remaster someday with the 5th archstone intact and fully playable
These games are fun :)

Dude same
I can't even get past phalanx in NG+
Guess that's what I get for beating the whole game with heavy armor and not knowing you could roll faster until the day I beat it.

Attached: Demon's Souls 2019.01.10 - 07.50.42.94.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

so ps3 is finally cracked?

Yeah, like several years ago.

10 years ago

This is RPCS3

Attached: Demon's Souls 2019.01.10 - 07.22.25.32.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

>boletaria
Why would you say it is "god-tier"? Central Yharnam is a billion times better. Compared to the other levels it is pretty okay though, I agree (I won't call it good because they had to put a thousand enemies in front of the third boss)

How well does it run on there? What are your specs?

Runs okay you need like a 4xxx intel i5 equivalent and overclocking helps

>Shitting on Valley of Defilement
Dark Souls swamp levels wish they were as good as world 5.

>Got hyped when they said they were taking inspiration from Latria when making Bloodborne
Got bummed hard when the game came out and you couldn't really feel that inspiration for the most part. Of course BB's design and atmosphere was still amazing, but for me the only area that actually felt like it had Latria in mind was The Lecture Hall. Dreary gothic architecture was not what made Latria memorable.

>every single level is THAT level

world 1: dragons
world 2: long fire levels with enemies blocking your path
world 3: *ring ring*
world 4: manta rays and rape skeletons
world 5: pitch black shit swamp

I've only played Demon's Souls once all the way through, but Latria and Shrine of Storms were ridiculously fun. I love spooky levels, like Irithyll Dungeon, Tomb of the Giants, etc.
I gotta emulate it again.

Attached: 1563155634686.png (1080x1080, 1.48M)

>for me the only area that actually felt like it had Latria in mind was The Lecture Hall.
For me it was the Research Hall for some reason.

holy shit how bad are you faggot
fuck off, return to reddit then kill yourself

I hate 3fags so much
>waahhh Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls are bad because I can't just roll past everything!

>lumping in Ds2

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1154x4450, 2.14M)

Retarded bandwagoner who tried a game because it's popular rather than actually being interested in it.

>Missed Deaths: 1
>Death Count: 122.5
?

Demon's SOULs

That's not fair. He got carried HARD in DeS.

>Missed
He forgot to count a death
>.5
He didn't know if he should count the first death so he split it
He got carried hard in EVERY game

How on Earth did he die more times in DS3 than in BB and DS2 combined?

Pontiff and Champ raped him for hours.
Also, he ended up summoning 3 phantoms to kill Nameless King, If he didn't the count would have probably broken 400+

Attached: file.png (1080x600, 1.02M)

Yeah but he got carried especially hard in DeS.
>That user in the Yea Forums DeS general who was rallying people to invade and fuck with dsp
>He himself manages to invade
>Gives dsp a bunch of free shit to allow him to cruise along and then fucks off
>Wasn't even a troll, just completely fucking retarded

I'll never forget when he got invaded at the start of World 2 and he got so fucking pissed he pulled the Ethernet cable out of his PS3 and bragged like he just owned that dude 1v1. And then in Latria...DSP getting invaded in DeS was top tier comedy.

Latria is the most ludo level of any Souls game (yes including Bloodborne) and if you disagree you can suck on my hairy shit encrusted asshole

Attached: 1455664546266.jpg (470x495, 57K)

look at this niggerfaggot
how does it feel that a mere videogame, that is somewhat challenging, gets the worse out of you?

How does it feel to be such a retarded brainlet? I'm just sorry for you.

I see. It's always interesting to see how different players struggle against the same bosses. For instance, I've had to try fight Dancer, Aldritch and the twin princes about twenty times each before I could defeat them, but I managed to beat the bosses he struggled against in 1 or 2 tries.

>Tower of Latria

Attached: 1326307897655.jpg (500x490, 48K)

Attached: dsp1.jpg (1920x1200, 895K)

Demons' Souls is the only entry in the series that was designed to be fun first, and was difficult as a side effect, not the primary goal. After that, it all became "hurr prepare to die git gud" and the design became more focused on "lel, gotcha. Isn't this hard?" rather than the good design of DeS.

it's a shame handholding faggots had to ruin it, DSP trying to get through DeS on his own was great. But he probably would have never returned after he quit if he wasn't guaranteed to be guided.

Pic unrelated I guess
/thread

Attached: 1541622488693.jpg (640x372, 43K)

The fat ministers are basically what I imagine our own jannies and mods are like.

>"lel, gotcha. Isn't this hard?"
All these fucking boss fights with hidden health bars.