Thinking of getting this for PC when it comes out what are the most broken teams or builds?

Thinking of getting this for PC when it comes out what are the most broken teams or builds?

Attached: Digimon-Story-CS-Complete-Edition_07-06-19.jpg (600x337, 77K)

October 18. Next year will be Survive's year.

>metagaming before even getting the game
only literally faggots do this, just play the fucking game and if ur awful at it then for then go read any guide on the internet or come back here like a baby, what ur doing right now is pathethic

Attached: 1555676831228.png (640x550, 235K)

This.

It's a piss easy game for fuck's sake, even on hard.

Attached: D_cRNMsWkAg0nEY.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

>tfw still 3 months away from release
The good thing is I can play DW1 and 2 and replay DW3 while I wait for it, not to mention I still have to buy an actual GPU before the game releases(Will probably get a 2060 Super).

anything that has pierce moves they were nerfed but they're still good

Attached: ded28a294ca536c890e749f647aff767.jpg (700x767, 84K)

Why is Arkadimon trash in every game it's in

UltraforceVeedmon and any mon with penetration skills. It doesn't really matter though since at the end of the day, bosses are still more broken than you'll ever be.

uiforcedramon
mastemon
jesmon
anything with accel boost and strong piercing attacks (beelzemon, lilithmon, (black)wargreymon)

So what was the point of 'censoring' Sistermon Noir into a recolor called Ciel and then insisting she's actually a third sister and that Noir still exists (but not in-game)

Attached: file.png (960x540, 720K)

if you play on hard yes

The only difficulty that matters yeah

Sure but OP might not know that

So @OP
medium is so easy you can win with any digimon with your eyes closed
bosses on hard are broken assholes, forcing you to play OP strategies

Sell me on this game.

SMT lite with better monster raising mechanics than pokemon
You can make a team of titmonsters and they are the best mons in the game

To please soccermons and make an excuse to make a new digimon

the early game is all about mons with fixed-damage attacks (like gatomon). although some of the early eater fights in cs can be cheesed with venom trap.
the late game is all about piercing (def/int penetrating) attacks. the wargreymons, alphamon ouryuken, lilithmon, and belphemon rm are all great choices.
in cs, you're also going to want an aeroveedramon/ulforceveedramon in your team for the late game because its support skill neutralizes the outrageously broken speed of your opponents.
you'll also want three platinumnumemons with stacked tactician usbs and good movepools for quick and easy grinding.

Attached: 71830655_p2.jpg (1199x739, 117K)

But he has only been in this game.

is cyber slut's difficulty at least one that makes sense or is it like Last Order where all it does is make you get less stats from grinding so you have to do more grinding for the same difficulty fights

Just spam piercing attacks.

He is in DMO and in that game despite having many many new Digimon doesn't even have its last form.

Attached: 20180823190401_1.jpg (1754x988, 495K)

it's all enemies stats x1.5 or x2 (don't remember)

So not very balanced because that means both HP and DEF, both speed and ATT

XP is the same
You get more money and rare items for winning

I still need to go back to beat the royal knights on hard.

Attached: Eater_Adam.jpg (278x640, 71K)

and demon lords
and master cup
good luck

Is it worth waiting for the Complete edition or whatever the fuck or should I just go for the base cheaper version

>forcing you to play OP strategies
More like forces you to catch up to them.

>is cyber slut's difficulty at least one that makes sense
In the first CS game, the difficulty takes a sharp turn around mid game and takes an insane jump on hard mode. That's when you realize that 80% of the mons are useless and only about 20% of them are good and will save your ass. Endgame it just boils down to having certain digimon with certain skills because most bosses get so many turns on your its ridiculous.

Be creative and use your favorite mons