3DS

>2019
>doesn't have a hacked 3DS

what's your excuse?

Attached: nintendo-3ds-end-life-01.jpg (958x1500, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide
gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3ds-twilight-menu-gui-for-ds-i-games-and-ds-i-menu-replacement.472200/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime tidies

Don't feel like bricking it

i can just emulate 3ds games for the very few titles worth playing

Busted out my purple 3DS today for the first time in ages and played some Metroid Prime Pinball.

Also some Prime Hunters. It's insane how that was a DS game. Is that Nintendo's most ambitious title in like the last 20 years?

you have to be pretty stupid to brick your 3ds in the year 2019.

What are some good 3ds games that’s not the usual everyone recommends

Because my 3ds is in the shed
Because there is no game

I have a hacked old 3DS
Is there any benefit to me getting a N3DS? I only really use it these days as a Genesis emulator and playing virtual console games
Will I even be able to hack it?

Attached: 1555450129102.png (566x755, 310K)

>what's your excuse?
too lazy but I'll get around to it eventually

Mine have firmware 11.0.0 is it better to use sound hax or update and do another metod?

I Hacked a n3DS a while ago and hacked 2 of my friends 3DS's. However now that I have so many snes, gba, DS and 3DS games I can never pick something to play and just continue browsing Yea Forums all day. I'm playing my 3DS less now that it is hacked. Also I can't get Master Blaster Zero to work for some reason.

Uh huh,
>Look up guide for hacking 3ds
Click here for english guide!
>Direct link to discord
Nice try tranny

Every 3DS/2DS is hackable, yes.
I just upgraded to a N3DSXL and I'm pretty happy with it, but I wanted the increased performance, better 3DS, exclusive titles, and extra buttons/c-stick.

All firmwares are totally hackable at this pint.
hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide

I see no reason why you wouldn't just update and do it with the most current method.

Because you're a hoarder, user.
You need to stop hoarding and just play something.

Mine is 11.9.0 and I used soundhax to do it

MGS3D framerate unlock when

hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide
There you go, smooth brain.

I had. Died. :(
Because I am a moron who borrows it to friends.

I'd rather support the devs who work hard to make the games.

Why don't I have a hacked 3DS? Because I'm a poorfag who has a hacked 2DS

Attached: 20190716_144652.jpg (3264x2448, 2.05M)

is she looking at nintendo 3ds hentai of herself, the type that pops out of the screen, that was so based

>buying games when it takes suchlittle effort to pirate them
Stop being a moralfag. You're retarded, too, because hacking it is for more than just piracy and you can buy games for it even if it is hacked, even digitally

I'm a sad pathetic collection fag

You can do that while simultaneously having a hacked 3DS. Hacking doesn't automatically mean you have to pirate. I think the custom themes and ability to dump your cartridges so you can put them on your SD card alone is worth it. There's also cool stuff like save state managers, emulation, or even streaming to your PC if you have a new model. There's a lot of cool homebrew stuff you can do that doesn't involve piracy.

If you play DS on 3DS remember that TWPatch exists and now you can play on different filters beyond Nintendo's blurry one

how can I tell if my 3ds is hacked? its been a long time and i dont remember

Try holding start or select when you switch it on

I do. I'm playing through Fire Emblem and Shin Megami right now. I'll play it more if y'all tell me what games to play and a way to get DS games to run on my 3DS. I can't play them through ROMS or carts anymore

Can I use that to play DS games in general?

Yes, it comes as a cia file though. The best filter is probably "Linear sharpen 1"

This, I've been trying to find a way of playing DS ROMs on my 3DS for ages
There is supposed to be a way but it looks like a massive pain in the ass

nothing happens when i do that
it has the this homebrew launcher thing. Rosalina v.2.0.0 or something with this FBI open source CIA installer

how do I play games? im so confused

>hacked 3DS when you can emulate
kek

Attached: ur_mr_gay.png (2400x1200, 755K)

Get TWiLightMenu++. Most games should work by now and there's an updater for both it and nds-bootstrap as well, so you don't need to drag and drop. Just connect your 3DS to the internet and it'll update.

This is bait but I'll bite
If it has the homebrew launcher and FBI it's hacked

gbatemp.net/threads/ds-i-3ds-twilight-menu-gui-for-ds-i-games-and-ds-i-menu-replacement.472200/

You are welcome.

>not on 2 screen
>not portable
>on a bigger screen with that resolution

Attached: 111.png (1718x1486, 1.18M)

no more freeshop

I modded my 3ds when i was 16. Are you a retard?

Beautiful posts from beautiful people
You can tag team my sister when she's of age

oh cool so how do i play

can i play snes games too

why would you want to emulate 3DS games when you have a 3DS? If you don't have a 3DS, sure, but why deal with the pitfalls if imperfect emulation (don't act like 3DS emulation is there yet), when you can literally just play on you 3DS?

implying it's hard to get games otherwise?

not all, but shit was cash and I miss it

no 3ds games worth buying a 3ds

a picture of herself looking at a picture of herself looking at hentai.

>can i play snes games too
if you have an old 3DS/2DS, no but you can emulate. i'm not sure how playable that will be though
if you have New 3DS/2DS, yes and you can inject native snes games

i think mine is just a 3ds xl or something

God damn it. Why is my life like this? I cant do anything I want...

>finally buy 3ds
>hack it
>play some games
>ends up stored away as I drift back to my ds with flashcart

Attached: 1406164627551.png (792x540, 391K)

twilight menu

This. I was skeptical how well it would run but I recently installed Twilightmenu on my hacked 3DS. It's fucking awesome. It runs great and no need for a flash cart.

>I don't go outside
>Citra exists
>Even with Citra there were like 3 games I actually wanted to play and I finished them all.

is Citra even good though?
beyond that, the DS series is honestly genius and very innovative, imo, so I can't imagine emulation can really capture the feel of it completely. by that same merit, I think it's a shame that it seems the 3DS is the end of the line for the series and the Switch is taking over for the handheld side of Nintendo.

It was good enough to play Bravely Default, Bravely Second and Rune Factory 4 (there were some hiccups along the way but whatever)
Those were the only games on 3DS that I cared about so there's no reason to buy one, that's really all there is to it.

if those are genuinely the only games you would want to play, then I guess that's an understandable point of view, but I find it hard to believe that you would be interested in those titles and, at the very least, not have an interest in other great series like Etrian Odyssey, Shin Megami Tensei, Dragon Quest, Yo-Kai Watch, Monster Hunter, etc etc.

I already have MHW and even if I wanted to play a more traditional MH entry (which I don't) I already have a better option on Switch.
On top of that, I'm not a fan of EO, the only Dungeon Crawler of that sort I've ever enjoyed was Dungeon Travelers 2 and I hate SMT. I'm also unaware of any 3DS exclusive Dragon Quest games. I've probably already played everything that's on there.

So nah.

Citra is weirdly hit or miss
Big games like Monster Hunter work fine yet Dark Moon barely boots at all and fucking Starfox 64 is full of bugs
The devs have all but abandoned it too

You shouldn't allow yourself to get distracted. Realize that you always had access to a vast library of games through the Internet, and the only difference now is that some games are accessible locally instead. Just pick a game and stick with it like you would normally do, and enjoy the freedom of being able to customize and tinker with a system that you own.

>hacked 3DS

Yeah, mine is gathering dust.
I upgraded to Citra.

>don't act like 3DS emulation is there yet
??????
what the fuck do you mean by this
lot of games are fully playable in 4k in citra