What's your opinion on Hideo Kojima

What's your opinion on Hideo Kojima,
Visionary or Hack?

Attached: Kojima-san.jpg (700x861, 75K)

Hack. Any MGS game being good was only thanks to Fukushima as co-writer (mainly lead writer if we're being real here).

Kojima is an alright Ideas Guy but you can tell he just takes shit from all the movies he watches.

This

natty obtainable?

Someone will actually fall for fukushima meme one day

its doesn't matter how tall or fit you are. if you have a small pepe you basically lost.

>Fukushima
kek, go play Ghost Babel where Fukushima had full control over the script. Probably the worst MGS game.

this was kojima 10 years ago. What the fuck happened?

Attached: The phantom pain.webm (896x504, 2.89M)

i know he's a hack, like all corporate personalities such as todd howard or whatever, but I still love him. anyone else feel that?

Attached: IMG_20190627_205330.jpg (720x960, 205K)

skinny wrists, I'm glad I don't look like that.

Yes do any routine on this pic and eat 5 to 6 times a day plus a gallon o milk everyday.

Attached: 1562351157880.jpg (331x232, 30K)

>tfw did this
>got hemmeroids because i held my breath while squatting

fucking end it

You mean the best

no, the best is acid2

What do you think the definition of hack is, cause its not what you think it is

I guarantee this guy is a homo and only fucks other dudes. Sorry ladies.

Hack = bad

damn Hideo Kojima looks like THAT?

BUFFJIMA

holy kek this is relevant to my interests

There is something really pathetic about a dude putting that much effort into looking like that, including putting his risk at health by abusing drugs and then standing there in a mirror with his fucking mobile phone to take a selfie.

It's like all his effort just to do that.

The guy in OP is close to 50,so no that is definitely not natty.

He's an instagram celebrity with over 1m followers.Maintaining that physique is part of his job.

What does it mean?

is that a girl because he's got no penis...

Unless you have a micro penis, being rich trumps everything. Money even trumps a micro dick if you're into butt stuff or one of the few that doesnt care about sex. Otherwise I feel too much of your indentiy is tied to your micro dick and no amount of money will make you happy.

It means exactly what said

Asian “””men””” are pathetic baby dicks. Their “””men””” might as well be women

Kojima is the George Lucas of video games prove me wrong

How long does it take to go from fat (5'10 and 170 pounds) to somewhat fit looking? Just enough to get a gf.

Oh fair enough then.

I am almost positive Kojima just used MGSV as a baseline for what he wanted in Death Stranding. As soon as Kojima knew, he cut the cord with Konami and took the people loyal to him. I think that is the reason as to why MGSV feels so unfinished but hey as a result, hopefully we'll see Kojima hone that MGSV "feel" with what looks like a BOTW approach to open world in Death Stranding

Attached: 10.png (256x256, 52K)

Depends how hard you’re willing to work. Could be as soon as 6 to 9 months

No it isn't

Hack means to "hack" out shitjust for a quick check, like how a lot of journalists now just hack out news stories without doing much research just to fill a quota

Kojima takes his time with his work and cuts and reworks his idea so he is no hack

Hack = person I don't like. Same as every other insult used on this retarded board.

Jealous blobtit incel