He's really comfy. You guys should watch him

He's really comfy. You guys should watch him.

Attached: heyall.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcUN7cTZkbE
youtu.be/eflyvQ_ixAA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-20/gen-z-to-outnumber-millennials-within-a-year-demographic-trends
purdueglobal.edu/education-partnerships/generational-workforce-differences-infographic/
youtube.com/watch?v=sTw2wIwxslY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he played even fewer games than Yea Forums does

good

He's one of the worst, go dilate, etc.. etc...

I don't like his style, but the last YouTuber I did like sent naked crossdressing pictures to minors after cheating on his wife.
As long as Scott doesn't do that, it's good.

>I love this game, I have played five hours of it and maybe will even finish it someday!
>This is one my favorite series ever, I have played two of six games out of it!
Why is this allowed?

Why would I watch someone who knows almost nothing about video games talk about video games
I can watch thots talk about games and at least get to look at thots too.

What's comfy about him. He just says virgin this virgin that and talks about gay collectables

Fuck off Scott

Just wanted to say the same, his virgin jokes were funny for awhile but are strangely offputting now

FPBP

His videos are good but he should play some video games

Hey all, Scott here.
Fuck niggers!

>do the awkward funny face skits
>play 90% nintendo games
>be successful on youtube
60% of the time it works every time

B-based?

He looks like he does that. No wonder zoomer Yea Forums loves him.

No, he has a very punchable face. Fuck wozs and fuck scotts

Dilate

Don't you have a nigger to fuck, faggot?

I need hormones

Who cares if projared did that?

based
youtube.com/watch?v=WcUN7cTZkbE

cringe

i wish he was my friend

no

You know things like this give me a chuckle but I can't imagine walking up to a dude and yelling anything like that. It just seems like an uncomfortable thing to do for all parties.
yes I'm black

He says very little (if anything) of substance.
Would bang though.

Attached: 1547013580558.png (500x500, 44K)

Why does someone need to say something of substance to be entertaining?

If he was nothing but jokes you could make that argument, but he spends a significant portion of most of his videos basically regurgitating Wikipedia entries. It's not interesting.

e-celeb thread, etc. you're scum.

it most definitely is uncomfortable. he handled that pretty well for the most part. guy who did that was definitely some sperg from here probably.

He's alright. I really enjoyed watching his videos until it became super clear he barely plays any games and has very little knowledge of non-Nintendo stuff. He's much more of a collector that enjoys the history and trivia of the hobby as opposed to actually playing it.

Pretty much the epitome of Yea Forums

He didn't cheat on his wife, it was a mutual cuck relationship
He still sent nudes though

I have. His opinions are safe at best and downright bad at worst. His editing is awful. He spends way too much time repeating the same points over and over so he can stretch his videos out to the 15 minute mark. Him censoring out his own curse words is fucking cringe. There's nothing he's done that other jewtubers haven't done better.

I can feel the onions.

>after cheating on his wife.
They were in a degenerate open relationship.

>cheating on his wife
Confirmed false, his wife is a manipulative liar like most women

I hate Scott. He's shitty Jontron

Scott I just wanted to say you're pretty entertaining and you've earned your success.

>a manipulative liar like most women
in my experience most women are bros compared to dudes desu

Attached: Papl4aE.jpg (1440x1524, 785K)

Dollar store JonTron and JonTron isn't even good.

bro you just posted cringe

please don't bring him up here, i like him

Budget JonTron for zoomers
>Hey, remember that console you played when you were six years old? In this video, we remember it.

ok reddit

ok white knight

That's just surface level, once you really get to know one you'll understand

his jokes often fall flat, his ending jokes especially

thats pretty much all game reviewers
the only other person that doesnt follow that is caddy, he is a sony pony. but uh, he really sucks.

Attached: 1522530353252.jpg (186x246, 45K)

His stuff's alright, but I feel like he's gonna be completely out of content soon.

I mean I'm the only male in my family and went
to a majority female school so maybe that's it. Most of the people I've met are dicks and the only friend group I've ever had was mostly women.

It's alright, but you can tell he's a complete Nintendo fag. In his E3s video he praised Breath of the Wild for being such a massive open world, a genre defining masterpiece of the gaming industry. But when presented with The Witcher 3 he literally said he didn't played it.

I can't take anything he says serious since he legit has played so little games.

>basically regurgitating Wikipedia entries
I’d still take Wiki videos any day over his “let’s make a game/console” ones. Even the driest informative videos can be useful, but completely subjective ones where some zoomer tries to pretend he understands game development is rarely entertaining.

>I mean I'm the only male in my family and went
to a majority female school
???

Scott the sissy faggot

sounds cute!

15 year old reads wikipedia to tell me what my childhood was like.

How tall is he? I hope he's shorter than me. I wanna dom him.

When you really examine the situation, it seems like everyone was a horrible person
>Jared sent nude pics to kids
>Holly cheated on Ross
>sending nude pics to kids wasn't an issue for Heidi until the dicvorce

Are you a tranny?

Absolutely

>"Hey all, Scott here! And by god I love being spitroasted."

Couldn't fin that info but I did find out that he's only like a month and a half older than I. Time is weird innit?

Attached: OP WHY.jpg (517x767, 51K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-022644_1.jpg (855x480, 116K)

Attached: 1563319669508.jpg (855x480, 151K)

But who gets which end?

Is he gay? He's really cute.

>"Dick Vitale? I love both of those things!"

You tell me

how can you be a gay virgin

It's pretty easy when you have a horrific personality and mild autism
>source: me

>Social awkwardness
>Never come out or be confidence with what you are into
It is far easier than you think.

Why isn't it?

he looks like a soya boya on the verge of autogynaphilla transitioning

youtu.be/eflyvQ_ixAA

He's a zoomer, but he's alright. The thing I dislike about him most is his awfully nasally way of saying that intro. I don't get why he talks like that at the beginning of every fucking video.

He does the same surface level gaming history videos I've already seen from several other youtubers years ago. I don't hate him. He just doesn't do anything new so I don't know why he's popular. I guess it's a zoomer thing.

Witcher 3 sucks and BotW is great. He hasn't missed anything there.

I like Scott, he acts like someone in his late thirties as opposed to a retarded 20 something.

>when presented with The Witcher 3 he literally said he didn't played it.
so have a lot of people.

not really

he has a girlfriend, the lucky bastard.

>I think brawl is a good game
big no.

Attached: D9cgA_UWwAAQOaL.jpg (750x766, 88K)

why would a gay guy have a girlfriend

Stop shilling this fucking guy here, you fuck.

I dunno, I just remember an user posting this a few weeks ago.

Attached: 324908324.png (1178x412, 110K)

Fuck I read it in his voice

You liked Projared?

What's the appeal, dude is milquetoast as all hell.

is it just me or does he seem like ProJared's replacement

Nah I only watch boomer youtubers.

>posts shit history videos about games whose information you can easily see by googling in 5 seconds. This also applies to the Gaming Historian.

>idolizing and worshiping Youtubers
I watch and am subscribed to a few of these personalities because I enjoy their content, but I don't fucking make threads about it on Yea Forums, made cryptic threads alluding to references by them, or compare and contrast among other personalities. That's autism right there.

FPBP
all scott the woz shills need to be fucking executed

Based. This is why Etika killed himself.

What? Gaming Historian actually covers shit that you won't dind without really looking into it.

If you look hard enough, you'll find it. It's always been that way. He's only a gateway to the normalfags.

I don't really see what's wrong with that, honestly.

Not everyone is as autistic as you about Punch Out or the JVC Sega CD user.

Everyone ends up saying the same shit.

Is GameSack still worth watching without Dave?

I don't understand why people are calling this guy a Zoomer. He seems pretty decent. Sure his voice is annoying and I'm not a fan of his style, but at least he plays video games.

He has a very punchable face.

I think he's pretty cool. The content is good, considering how he shits out each video once a week.
He stopped being a fetus in 1997.

Attached: 1562699639466.jpg (1668x2224, 415K)

He's 22 years old. He's old enough to drink and pay taxes.
That ain't Zoomer.

user, as much as I hate the whole zoomer boomer meme, he's generation Z, that's all a zoomer is. It's a derogatory term, sure, and a shitty meme, definitely, but it's not untrue.

Gen Z is 2000-present.
I'm sorry, but someone who grew up with the GameCube is not the same generation as someone who grew up with the Wii U.

>Gen Z is 2000-present.
Gen z is 96-present

Gen Z is mid-90s to present, I don't know why this is so hard to grasp.

Attached: GenerationZ.png (1268x1272, 275K)

>Personality means more to viewers than interesting topics.

Attached: SnakeDie.jpg (1112x696, 86K)

Anyone similar to Matt but actually good? I used to be into Joseph and Noah, but they're pretty awful

Because that's a retarded definition.
First of all, wouldn't it make sense to have the cutoff be at 2000, since that's the turn of the millennium? "Nope, let's put it a few years BEFORE this massive threshold!"
Second of all, are you seriously gonna sit here and tell me a 23 year old is the same generation as someone who is still shitting their diapers?
There are some people born in the late 90s who are more culturally Zoomer-like than others, since there's some generational overlap, but the official Zoomer cutoff is 2000. But hey, don't take my word for it. The US Census agrees too!
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-20/gen-z-to-outnumber-millennials-within-a-year-demographic-trends
purdueglobal.edu/education-partnerships/generational-workforce-differences-infographic/

Nintendo Tubers are a huge pile of hypocrites. When we were in Wii U times, they would shill the console, call it underrated, talk about all the great games it had, saying hardware didn't matter, how it wasn't doing as bad as everyone thought, etc. And now that the Switch is here they join in to shit on the Wii U about their bad graphics, clunky controller, lack of games and how "basically no one had one haha guys isnt that funny i made the joke".

>see him playing with james
>he has zero charisma or humor
>wonder why they even invited him over in the first place
I genuinely don't see what people see in Scott.

>zoomer jontron
pass

They see themselves.
Think about it.

when you're in a position like his you have to be ready for anything like that. you never fucking know.

He's 22.

Eh, not a fan. To each their own though.

did he claim otherwise?

Zoomer spotted

All I'm getting from this is that you were born in the mid-90s and are self-conscious about this for some reason. Generations have big gaps, Gen X was from 1961 to 1981, baby boomers from 1946 to 1964, millenials from 1981 to 1995. It's just a fucking generation it doesn't define you. Yes, you're considered a part of Gen Z, there's nothing wrong with that, stop being a pussy.

I literally wanna fuck him

Yeah, it's you.

But I literally just proved that Gen Z starts at 2000. Are you being willfully ignorant?

he was Jontron's replacement before he came back to Youtube

Because your source doesn't mean anything because the public consciousness of when Gen Z actually begins is heavily in favor of mid-90s and there's also several research centers that determined it's mid-90s. The census also isn't exactly consistent, typically.
Calm down, user, because of this I'm lumped into Gen Z with you, only difference between us is I don't feel the need to be a whiney little bitch about it.

>Not snide, no reviews, no rating that rewires people's opinion of a game, flatter delivery.
He is CalArts applied to an e-celeb, no edges, all "quirky", all appeal to the modern male.

please God let me have a chance with him

There's a few reasons I'm being a whiny little bitch about it.
First of all, pic related is Zoomers.
Second of all, according to this very board, Zoomers are tasteless Fortnite lovers who hate anything old (a perception which isn't entirely unfounded). Now, me? I grew up with Ocarina of Time, SNES games, Star Wars, 90s cartoons, and a bunch of other unquestionably pre-Zoomer stuff.
I'll admit I was born in the wrong generation. I really do wish I could experience more of the 90s than I got. But the difference between me and a lot of other people born in the late 90s is that I recognize that times used to be better than now. I recognize that the 2000s was the last soulful decade, while Zoomers hate anything before 2000, and most things before 2010.
There are some people born in the late 90s who are Zoomers, this is true. But a lot, especially those with older siblings, have "older" tastes.

Where am I going with this? I think the late 90s should be seen as a buffer zone. Some people born in that time are Zoomers, but some are too old-school to be Zoomers. This isn't just a matter of feels, there is a demonstrable difference in cultures.

Attached: ob_c6336b_generation-z-kid.jpg (800x222, 29K)

>the next smash should cut all but the most iconic and recognizable nintendo characters and refine their movesets rather than just adding more fluff
>also add professor layton and chibi robo please

He's very boring.

After 5 videos his style got stale real quick. He's entertaining for the first 5 minutes and after that you've heared it all from him.

I can literally make an entire video simulating his voice and jokes at this point, he gets repetitive really quick.

>he appeals to his audience
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE HOW IS THIS REAL

At this point I don't know what most people on this board consider 'good' video creators.

Attached: 1558682704723.gif (320x180, 2.38M)

there are no good video creators.

imagine people watching videos of other people's opinions on video games that they can play themselves anytime.

They're fun.

FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH FUCK OFF ZOOMER TRASH

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

>bumps a nearly archived thread he doesn't like
You like e-celebs, don't you user?

Attached: 88483453409834543.jpg (640x480, 33K)

don't watch this guy but imagine someone you find entertaining putting you on to cool new games to play, stop regurgitating what other retards say and think about shit for a second

Scott is pretty funny. Not a big Nintendo fan but I like his content anyway

Just matthewmatosis.

No one is "Yea Forums approved". No matter who it is, and how good their content is, someone on Yea Forums will hate them for an autistic reason. If anyone on Yea Forums calls anyone Yea Forums approved, they are a fanboy.

Why is he more illuminated than the other two?

bright white shirt probably messed with the camera/lights

Bump

faggot

JUST LIKE IN MY JAPANESE ANIMES

Poor guy, a soon to be victim of the internet vultures.

That was uncalled for.

Hey hey niggers

>Only cares about Nintendo games
>Has ONE joke where he names a bad game, pauses, and says "that was a thing" or "x game was x game" if it's notoriously bad like DmC or Bomberman Zero.
>Grew up with the Wii and thinks it's the greatest console ever
>Collects every game but refuses to play anything other than shovelware and Nintendo games

Is he Yea Forums's new gaycrush?

>describing an e-celeb as "comfy"

Attached: soy2.jpg (324x419, 51K)

Your mistake is thinking that most of Yea Forums has ever tried to have legitimate female friends, instead of "friends" that you not-so-secretly want to fuck.

>I'm being a whiny little bitch about it
I agree, you are a whiny little bitch.
>I was born in the wrong generation
This is what every Zoomer says.

His tindr video is actual comedy gold

The secret is there is no "good" content creators because Youtubers, Twitch retards, and other internet personalities are inherently shit.

please post that picture more times please i’m begging you i didn’t see it before please

He posted on Yea Forums for one of his vids

>zoomer with a megadrive
yea no

>instead of "friends" that you not-so-secretly want to fuck
That's not a Yea Forums thing that's a male mentality thing.

>crush
It's his own damn fault for looking like a cute and sexy little twink.

You keep seeing it because you're a faggot.

>new

Why? I fucking hate children.

>zoomer who's nostalgic for 3DS games and just reads off lists like it's buzzfeed or wikipedia articles
not interesting, same as LGR

Attached: 74a3f8f4-48b5-4c8a-90c9-9dc8772f270f.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Gott im Himmel! He could eat both of them!

Anyone who's not a feminist or living under Sharia Law will tell you the exact opposite.

Attached: 1558058932999.jpg (512x511, 52K)

It's symbolic of him representing the future generation.

His jokes got old after the his second video, it's the same gags every fucking upload

imagine being this wrong. I can only guess what other stuff you are wildly ignorant about.

Attached: a_lel_so_top.png (168x200, 15K)

He's got the zoom-zoomiest taste in video games, other than not liking Minecraft or Fortnite, but his humor is on point.

Scott and False Swipe Gaming is the only good thing about Sundays these days especially since This Week in Stupid ended

Attached: 1563191281845.gif (448x299, 1.86M)

Memers must die

All I said was it was my experience.

>his humor is on point

It really, really isn't. It's 90% censored swear words and saying "that was a thing" whenever he mentions a bad or forgettable game. That's it.

>Here let me start a sentence that is somewhat optimisti- just kidding, I'm going to interrupt it abruptly to reveal I'm actually PESSIMISTIC

Attached: 1431273395686.jpg (500x511, 237K)

Boomers - 1949 - 1965
Gen X - 1966 - 1981
Millenials - 1982 - 1996
Zoomers - 1996 - 2010

Generations are cyclical. Boomers grow up and create Millenials, the Silent Generation grew up and created Gen X. Gen X grew up and created Zoomers, and Millenials will be hitting the age where the ones that aren't complete failures at life are going to be reproducing and creating the next generation (they're already born, we just don't have a name for them yet).

You can see this in Russia's population, where every other generation, starting from WW2, has a huge birth rate decline because Russia still hasn't recovered from the population loss of WW2. 2/3rds of men born in the 1920's died before 1946, and all of the babies they would've made don't exist, so there's a huge boom-bust cycle over there.

Attached: 1465799720970.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

Vinesauce Vinny
SomeCallMeJohnny
Sargon of Akkad
Kings and Generals
Historia Civilis
China Uncensored
Atlas Pro
Sam O'Nella
I Hate Everything
Tier Zoo
Wonder Why
KingK

And the OG, Fitzthistlewitz
youtube.com/watch?v=sTw2wIwxslY

Attached: 1313356361907.jpg (670x496, 37K)

>Cuts away to funny sight gag he spent way too much effort making

Attached: 1559684642675.jpg (536x536, 34K)

what's your point? he provides videos on information that you might not know. do you expect him to dig up information nobody ever knew about or what?

Gaming Historian is pretty based though. He doesn't make obnoxious jokes or attempt to drag out his videos for monetary gain. Nigga doesn't even make enough videos for a stable income, he just enjoys the craft.

>Cuts away to sight gag of him holding a piece of paper with the punchline written on it that the camera zooms in on and is supposed to be funny because it's low effort

Attached: 1549506515721.png (512x512, 645K)

Is this what children are watching these days because that is some monumental shit taste.

Actually superior to your taste entirely.

This thread is annoying. It literally feels like the posts are between the ages of 16-23.

Those are great. Maybe try watching them before the gay orgy where you're the only bottom, not after.

>but his humor is on point

Maybe if you're 12 years old.

I don't watch Youtubers so that makes me inherently superior.