Which one?

Which one?

Attached: 1563261576264.jpg (710x562, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_clubbing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddamn why is keyboard/mouse so uncomfy

Tip grip

not a single one of them

Claw

Palm grip if possible, but they make the fucking mice smaller each year, so I end using tip grip.

I naturally do tip when playing CS

Attached: 0outtaten.jpg (686x582, 94K)

Tip with palm contact and ring finger tucked with pinky not doing shit

Same, and I hate it. Lime my fingers are long and my palms are big to begin with, most modern mice I can have the heel of my palm resting on the mouse pad and my finger tips touching the mouse pad as well. Its the only reason I haven't throw away my microsoft intellipoint mouse, that chunky fucker is the perfect size,.

I do something between claw and tip.

Attached: Screenshot_106.png (395x576, 104K)

claw grip

Only correct answer is Galaxy Brain Grip™

Attached: 1563307697536.1.jpg (1081x562, 77K)

Palm to avoid carpal tunnel.

I too am galaxy brain grip

tip grip, and it's about time one of these images acknowledged it

i have palm grip but i want to try the others
whats the benefits

tippies
more dexterous control over the mouse
a mouse isnt a strength weapon

Does some actual mouthbreeder hold their ring finger on top of the mouse?

me three

tip grip master race reporting in

I use a track ball!

Tip grip, of course. It allows for far more precise movement by being able to move the mouse to the side with your thumb and pinky.

Even the G502 which people complained is too big and heavy, I have to use tip grip.

Same. I don't understand how people can full palm or just tip. Both have shit control compared to the patented GBG.

literally impossible and looks like a great way to develop carpool chunnel syndrome

Show us your simian slavic hands

tip grip should have the balls of your 3rd and 4th knuckles helping

Tip grip
If I hold the whole mouse with my palm it just feels wrong

This. I honestly don't know what I'm going to buy next. It seems their durability is also sinking with their sizes.

>microsoft intellipoint mouse

Based. Mine doesn't even function anymore, but I still kept it in case I decide to (try to) repair it one day.

>tfw not evolved enough to game

Attached: The Claw.jpg (912x1620, 617K)

this

Speaking of mice, is there some nefarious reason my mice start double clicking on their own? No matter what mouse I get it will inevitably start double clicking at the speed of light after a week.
Its either something going on with my fingers or some hidden malware fucking with my clicking.
It is endlessly infuriating.

People who use tip grip are noobs who can't aim for shit.
PROTIP: If you're moving less than the entire forearm, your mouse sensitivity IS TOO FUCKING HIGH. You're not so much "aiming" as you are flicking your garbage 20$ cosco mouse in the vague direction of the enemy with the hope it will go across the target somewhere on the way.

Now, I don't know you, maybe your reflexes & ping are good enough that you actually land the shot. But even then, you're making your life so much harder on yourself. I know this because I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE! I used to have a fingertip grip and played with what I now realize is INSANE mouse sensitivity.
So please, TRUST ME: Get a proper mouse surface, make sure it's as wide as possible, and drop down your sensitivity to like 30% of what it is right now. Make is so you can't make a full 360° turn without moving like 3-4 mouse-widths. This will FORCE you to adopt a claw/palm grip because clutching the mouse when your entire arm moves requires more strength than just flicking it around the same 2-3 inches with your fingers. But I assure you: Once you get used to it, your performance in precision like FPSs will increase EXPONENTIALLY.

Attached: 1540655806110.png (500x505, 194K)

xbox controller

Attached: 1561804298294.jpg (1080x1331, 178K)

grip of deities

Attached: 1563307697536.jpg (318x454, 15K)

I didn’t even know that tip grip was a thing.

>assmad faggot can't flick and shoot and gets killed by people who obviously can non stop
Just admit you are bad at gaming and are upset others aren't.

I can't track and shoot for shit, but I'll headshot the shit out of you with a flick every time.

Somewhere between claw and tip.

its what twinks and traps use. Be happy you didn't know of its existence.

Tip grip.
Every other grip restricts mouse movement.

Only casuals use any other grip.

Attached: 1305629870205.jpg (500x375, 139K)

This

That's still claw by principle.

my wrists hurt ._.

tips for fingers and palm touching left/right sides gently while middle palm is arched leaving a gap

If you dont use tip grip youre either a woman or underage and have tiny hands

claw but with middle finger on the scroll wheel

Does resting the bottom of your hand on your mousepad/desk count as tip grip if you aren't touching the mouse?
Or is tip grip literally just never touching anything but the mouse with your fingertips?

I'm galaxy brain grip. Your petty attacks mean nothing. They come from a sub-human and should be rightfully ridiculed.

Tip

thats the gimp grip.

Based track ball user

Seethe

are you a fucking alien
that's a goddamn claw
it even has a little bicep
that's a fucking claw my dude.

I've been holding my mouse like this ever since my index finger became unusable for a time. Now I only use middle finger for M1

Attached: asdasd3.png (760x690, 73K)

I use a mix of claw and tip. I use my pinky as an anchorpoint on my pad sometimes, but my ring finger is completely off the buttons and against the right side of the mouse.

Claw

I'm glad you found a way to adapt and I love mouse threads because mice are so simple but people find their own unique way to make them work no matter the scenario.
You just can't do that shit with touch controls.
Hope your index finger is recovered user.

Those first 2 don't even seem possible to me.

Attached: 1560367519375.png (420x420, 9K)

Just the tip my guy

Usually claw grip. But when theres a tight spot in any game, i switch to tip grip and rest the edge of my palm on the table/mouse pad. More control but much less comfortable

None of the above.

Pointer and middle finger as in tip grip.
Thumb arched and gripping to the left side.
Index finger resting and serving as a stop on the right.
Pinky unused.

Using an extremely high mouse sensitivity to have exact and full range control with minor finger movement steered by stretching/arching thumb, pointer and middle finger or pushing laterally with thumb/index to shift mouse around. Actual wrist movement almost never required for fast response. Extremely accurate with low odds of overshoot.

Not really. I do the same thing and that is just how my hand naturally lays on the mouse, I'm not hovering over it or clutching it or straining my hand in any way to use a mouse.

something between palm and claw grip because I'm not a handlet

tip is objectively better, but the upside-down ball mouses are the best imo

How does it feel to be a fucking retard?

There's no way those grips are more common than galaxy brain

only handlets use claw or palm grip because mice are too small for big hands, so we use tip grip because it's our only option

sry bro but i grab my mouse like i grab your moms tiddie

that's my exact grip on g502

Naw, just a stick of meat. My right thumb has no knuckle in it so it doesn't bend, can just move it at the base. It isn't too bad, had to learn to write a few times was the worst of it. Only annoying thing left is that I can feel changes in barometric pressure, when it drops there is a dull ache all through my hand radiating from my thumb. At least I always know when rain is coming.

I do a mix of tip & claw. I can't imagine anyone being competitive with palm.

All three. Depends which game I am playing though. For casual games I use tip. For FPS I use combination of Claw and palm depending on situation.

Attached: JDbabi25.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Palm fat boomer here

>index finger resting and serving as a stop on the right
Index finger is the same as your pointer finger, it's ring finger.
But that aside it's nice to actually find someone else using my grip.
Though I'm not using a high sensitivity mouse so I do move my wrist a bit and I use my thumb and ring finger to pick the mouse up to adjust

Keyboard and mouse is comfy as shit, it's most likely your chair.

claw grip best grip

I use a vertical mouse

Attached: 1560275183247.jpg (404x285, 8K)

tip grip with high sensitivity and wrist resting on the mouse pad

Tip grip with my arm only touching at the edge of the table near the elbow.

Tip grip. Mouse is too smol.

It depends of the hand.
Big Alpha Chad hand = palm grip
Little Beta Fag hand = tip and claw

Attached: 1560271870659.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Basically this.

Palm grip is for tiny faggot hands though. You need extra hand to claw and a tip with small hands is just palm.

Tip grip with one of those mice that's tilted to the right to reduce wrist strain. My hands are fucking gigantic
.If you can even do that you have tiny baby hands.

The fuck happened to your thumb man? Did it get crushed or something?

How is it user? My right wrist is getting fucked up and I was looking for alternative mice.

Born with two thumbs on my right hand, second thumb was where the "hump" before where the knuckle should be. If I had kept it it likely would have made it impossible to grip anything, so chop chop. Now that I think back, worst thing was during my last hand surgery they didn't have enough bone to reconstruct my hand, so they had to take a piece out of my right hip. I didn't know this might happen before I went under, so when I woke up and tried to sit up I didn't know I had a 5 inch incision in my side going down to the bone. I was still on painkillers so I didn't feel it. Until I popped the stitches.

Shit user, sorry to hear that. At least you can grip something instead of not having a thumb at all.

I like it, been using mine for like 6 years I think.
when you grip these, you don't twist your hands at all so it helps with that kind of strain
they aren't expensive either, so I'd say it's worth a try

Triggered betas.

Attached: 1560129749265.jpg (667x670, 30K)

me again also i want to mention that i only play vns and crpgs that dont require twitch movement because i hate having to compete against anything in real time including easy AI

Its all good mang, having grown up with it I learned how to adapt. I can still type, write, play video games, even learned piano and violin (just had to change some hand placements and grips).

as far as speed is concerned, I don't think it will feel all that different once you get used to the mouse

You gotta draw your mouse grip for us now

Spoiler that shit, you goddamn troglodyte.

None of those. closest to claw but it's more like tip grip with only the very heel of my palm touching the back of the mouse to move it. Squeezing the mouse like some sort of fucking ape slows you down significantly.

fuck Clawniggers
tip chads rise up

Tip with contact where fingers meet palm

Well, I have big hands and can completely encapsulate most mice, so palm grip is what I default to. Only difference is that my thumb hangs off to the side not touching the mouse. It sounds weird, but I use my thumb to "steady" my aim by lightly dragging it on my mouse pad, so it kid of provides a light resistance as I move the mouse. It acts like a counter balance of sorts, keeping my aim from being jittery.

Neanderthals rise up.

Attached: Shitposting on 4Chan.png (1316x640, 1.36M)

Thanks user, I'll try that one and a trackball.

Attached: 1562625065515.jpg (480x330, 128K)

brothers

Why yes I use tip grip, how did you know?

Attached: 1561586090958.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

Attached: bttr.png (243x562, 77K)

just like holding my dick

Does anyone else mostly keep their index finger on the scroll wheel or just me?

Attached: 1558150115776.gif (720x540, 202K)

Tip is for Chads with manly hands, palm is for handlet manlets. Claw is somewhere in-between.

>ndex finger is the same as your pointer finger, it's ring finger.

_ring_ finger yes. I derped there. :)

> Though I'm not using a high sensitivity mouse so I do move my wrist a bit and I use my thumb and ring finger to pick the mouse up to adjust

Neither am I. I crank up the mouse speed in the games themselves. For software that doesn't allow this or doesn't allow it to go quite high enough, I switch to what you do as well.

I'm actually somewhat surprised there are so little other people that use this type of grip.
It just works really, really well. Even with a cheap non-gaming mouse.

Maybe it's because every mouse is too small for my hands, but I haven't used anything but tip grip since I was a kid.

recommend me a new mouse to buy on prime day bros

A mix between all three when browsing the interbutts
Claw when playing something

Attached: goml.jpg (290x562, 25K)

I do enjoy the Logitech g502

Palm grip. B hopping has conditioned me to do nothing else

tip because I don't have baby hands

No my scroll wheel's fucked up and only works side to side. I avoid touching it at all. Anyone got a solution?

scroll is annoying to get used to and side rubber pads collect dirt like magnets and errode down

Weird, I've had mine for 2 years. It still looks almost new and I am not taking great care of it.

g403 is pretty good mouse, although it's a bit too big for me.

>tfw have middle finger rest on the mouse wheel and right click with my ring finger
I use this same grip while playing fpses

Attached: 1553305498200.jpg (320x311, 17K)

>tfw tip grip
I know palm grip is superior for fps, but I can't change it

Claw because my hand is fucking massive

Attached: 56.gif (499x499, 1.5M)

>not using your thumb to move the pointer
faggots

Attached: IMG_7527.jpg (1914x1975, 541K)

i use the mouse with my left hand, left click with my index and right click with my thumb from the side

i can't play rts anymore because my fingers hurt so much (not wrist)
fps can be painful if i'm not careful
diablo 2 can suck too
fuck tiny mice

>mouse is slightly too small for my hand

Attached: 1560851143295.jpg (450x418, 29K)

Cycles between claw and tip grip. I like to keep my middle finger on the scroll wheel at all times. Maybe my hands are too big but palm grip feels weird to me.

those fucking finger nails. How does this happen?

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-large-169.jpg (460x259, 19K)

Heart Disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_clubbing

I'm sorry I cant stop laughing but what in the actual fuck

Attached: 1524254265469.gif (300x300, 2M)

I feel really bad now but holy shit. My cousin has similar finger nails...hes only 27

>it even has a little bicep
kek

angled tip grip, can't help it but I always end up using my mouse basically diagonally

Sad, he probably is even unaware he has problems

Bro you're going to die, get to a cardiologist

I've tried every grip and other than tip grip, they all feel awful, how the fuck do people even palm grip? Do you drag your whole hand with your wrist in the air?

If I can't aim how come I keep killing you at 3600 DPI huh?

I know I have anemia and arrhythmia too. also my heart skips a bit when fapping

Attached: 1560192230494.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

You are making me scary, anons.

Attached: 1560111161757.jpg (540x511, 22K)

Better you find out now than later

Attached: clubbing.png (902x380, 297K)

Dude, you have no idea how important little things like fingernails are to determining your health. Heart/lung disease, kidney issues, heavy metal poisoning, etc. Our bodies are literally amazing.

It seems that I have normal. Thanks anons.

Attached: 1560118323783.jpg (709x595, 28K)