What is it that makes the Morrowind fanbase write music for the game more than 15 years after it's release?

What is it that makes the Morrowind fanbase write music for the game more than 15 years after it's release?

youtube.com/watch?v=0RtIsy9AHYE

Attached: What a grand and intoxicating innocence.png (783x597, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXVi6gxoRiI
youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=8t5aQ2mTx-4
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU
youtube.com/watch?v=FryT9HWhoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UOYikYIxud0
github.com/Tyler799/Morrowind-2019/blob/master/Morrowind_2019.md
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ&t=1s
youtu.be/V2liozIXhJA?t=171
youtube.com/watch?v=QuBB0JchGZc
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46974
youtube.com/watch?v=4tWdVydRceU&list=PL4BFF9D1A531D61ED&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=NTaOdXy9szE
dfworkshop.net/projects/daggerfall-unity/roadmap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a classic

Attached: 1527442336200.gif (320x180, 1.17M)

knowledge that it is objectively a good game even 15 years after its release

I'll get downvoted for this, but it's because Morrowind is a good game.

>Morrowind fanbase write music for the game
>write music for the game

Attached: tenor.gif (400x206, 3.32M)

Implying you didn't put this in the soundtrack folder.

Besides that, Tamriel Rebuilt has written music to expand the soundtrack.

Extremely potent autism.

Very rich and detailed setting.

Post things
youtube.com/watch?v=pXVi6gxoRiI

youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo

Autism. But the good kind of autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=8t5aQ2mTx-4

Dark Messiah is much better

Attached: 1553416167652.png (607x426, 96K)

It’s not even a comparable game, you might as well compare it to diablo.

Apples to oranges, really, but lore- and meme-wise Morrowind is leagues ahead.

Give someone who isn't too familiar with Elder Scrolls a rundown on Morrowind. I played some of Oblivion and Skyrim and ESO and I'm interested in giving Morrowind a try because I always hear about how it's the best one. From what I understand Elder Scrolls regressed with each sequel much like Fallout, but what exactly does Morrowind have over its successors?

Attached: 1552434775803.jpg (1000x754, 74K)

It has unique feel to the world.

It's an rpg with lots of interesting and quirky things. The game also has some faults, but both its interesting points and failures are like in no other game.

Young Scrolls has some legit baller tracks. Dumb meme artist of the decade IMO.

DRINK WATER, DRINK WATER, DRINK WATER, AY

the morrowind fanbase is so endearing. so much effort about the details in the game just to make funny videos like this

man, what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU

Drink Water unironically made me give up soda and junk food. Dropped over 90 pounds and blast it daily as part of my lifting playlist.

Is there a "best" way to play Morrowind like there is for Stalker? Or can I just get the Steam version and play it fine right out of the box?

The game came out at the right time, and it's a genuinely great and unique setting. And many of us who were molded in part from experiencing it are now in our 30s and 40s.

Drinking water shouldn't be some big secret.

Either original with MGEXE hack and patch for purists or OpenMW engine remake with patch for purists. Maybe some other user can go into details, bit this is the gist of it.

Also delay Dark Brotherhood attack.

T̄̒ͧ͆ͬͨ̒ͪͩH͑͗́̒͌̐͊͒ͫͣ̐̔̆̈͂ͨ̿ͣIͭ̆̋̉̑̋ͪ͂ͣͦ͛̎̏̽͛ͫS̈́͛̀͌ͧͦ̌̑̐ ͪ͗́͊͑͌Ĩ̍ͣͤ̿ͮ̀ͪ͊ͦ̿̆̐ͨͣ̒Sͮ̓͂̋̄ͭ̚ ̄ͭ̿̓͒̔̓͐̊̇̇̒̏̄̌̚Tͮ̓̊̓͂̿ͫ̿̚Ḧ̃͒̾ͪ̒̿̈͛Eͦͮ̌̉̇̓ͤ ͮ́͒͋̐͋Ḧ̌ͭͮͮ̊̾̎ͯ̍̓̇̄̉Ǐ̏̄ͭ͋ͣͮ̿ͦ͛ͭͮͯ̓͌̊̏S͗͒̄̐̆̿̀̓̃ͧ̆ͤ̃̍̌ͨ̚T̂̔̓̋̍ͫ̉ͤ͆̌͊̂ͤ̂ͫ̈
̓̏̒ͨ̄͋ͮͣ
ͬ͋̊̓̀D̀͗ͭͪ̓̿̇ͬͬ̌̎̉̇̈ͨ͑ͯ̈Ǒ̽ͮͣͬ̿̄̓̚ ̈̀̊̎Nͭ̊̈́͛̔̂͛̀ͪ̽ͧͤOͩͤ̄ͦ̑ͯT͋ͮͨ͑̇̈̔ͫ̈́ͬ̒̒ ̀̀́̓̌̉͌͊̚R̊͛ͯ̿ͪ̆̀̍ͯͯ̓͑̽̓ͯEͭ̽̎̓̽̇̆̋̎̄̈̇̆͂ͫ̒̌̚S̑̋̊́̀ͤ̓̒ͮ̄̋̋I͒̿̋ͩ̆͊ͩͪ̓̉S̏̆̈͊̎̒̒͛͒̈ͩͫ̑̎T̄̆ͯ̔
͑ͨ̑̏́̌͂̑͊ͨ̐̊̊͂̈̀̚
͛̑̌͌ͨ̈́̈́ͧ̎̀̐̀͂̏͆A͋ͩ͒̽ͩ̌ͨ̑̋̍ͭ̑̊̈́Lͦ̐͐̂ͦ͐ͬ̈́͒̒̄͐̑̚T̆̑̑̈͋E̓ͯ̈̆̔ͮͩ̊ͦ̎̂Rͣ͌̀̂͊́̏͌ͦͮͫ̔ ́̑͗̑Ȳ̈́ͩ͒̃ͮ̉̌̾͊ͮ̊Ô͌͐̔̇ͯ̀̓͌̓͛͑͗͊̋̉̂Uͨͫ̑̓̄̎̈́̿͑͛̌̀̏̓R͛͂̇ͫ̂̒͋̄̈̋ͧ̏́̍̚ ͣͩͪͧF͋̾ͧ̉͐̋̑̽̈͋̓͊ͤ́̊̐ͭ̽O̓͛͒ͫ̈͛̌R̈́͒̋̃̍͐̊̃́ͭ́̓̈̄͊̎́̄ͯM̃̽͊͌̽̇̇̀ͨ͊̊̃̓ͦ͐̄
͌̄ͨ̿́
͌ͩͭ͛͌̏̑͗̌ͨͫ̈͛S̏̌̄̌̿T̋ͯͩͤ͆ͩͮͯ͑̏̄ͭ̚R̄̽͐ͫOͧͦ̈̄͗ͩ́͌̏̉́̉ͯ͑͛̄͆Nͤ̔ͭͭ̑̌Gͣͨ̍ͪͫ̇͆ͤͯ̽ͧͮË̂͒̋ͤ̒̓ͨ̌̽̆̒͋̾̓ͦͨͣ͊Rͯͣ͆̏ͩ̿̄ͣ̉̌͛͂ͫͮ̚ ̔̀ͣ͑ͭ͊̐̍͌Tͧ͋̉̔ͩ͑̈ͩ́ͫ͗ͨͮ̎ͭ̆̄͌Ê̈́ͪͤ̌ͮͯ̃̿͗͋͗̊̚N̋ͦͧ͐͐͛̄̿̎̑ͣ̂F̍͂ͦ̒̐ͫ̂̀ͨ̂̓̿̿ͪOͪͪͫ̀̈́͌̍ͭ̈ͣ̂͆̇̃͋͂L̊͊̾̍̋̑̑ͮ̍͂ͤ̚̚D̊ͯͧͫ̾̉̓͋
̏ͭͧ̄̌͗̐̃̈́ͧ
͋̋̀̌ͧ̎ͤ̔͗̌̿Wͨ̍͂ͫ̔ͫͮȆ̀ͪ̓ͨͫͦͦͯ͂̃̑ͩ͒͐ ͦͫͧ̾ͤ͊̆͒̄̎̂ͣ͒W͋̇͒͆͑̓͆Iͣͬ̓̑̐ͣͭ̈̈́̊̔̓̿ͯ͂ͮ͌Lͩͫͧͪ͂͌͌ͪͦ̉ͬ̚L̐̊̆̐ͤ̏͂͂ͨ͑̃̒̌͗̆̍̓̚ ͂̏ͪ̀ͦ̑͒ͬ̊̐͒̚P̏̎̓ͩͦ̈́̀̈́̚̚̚E͆͛̌͊̇ͩ̓͑ͫ̔̍̈́̈́Ȑͫ̃̂ͮͬ̽̀͌͒ͫ̔ͣ̽̐Sͫͭ͛ͬ̔ͣ͑ͬ͊̏ͣ̋ͭ̈̎I̋̿́͊ͬͬ͑ͣS̈́͑ͯ̊͆̀̉̌ͦTͬ̃̎̋́̓̂ͤ

youtube.com/watch?v=FryT9HWhoUQ

Memorable characters.
Like, the guy who commands the Blades is some shirtless old dude with skooma everywhere.
The end boss is a dancing daddy with 10/10 abs and a cool ass mask that banters you for trying to kill him like a moron

I recently played it having played all those lots before, and I really enjoyed it, it might take a while to get used to but don't do stuff to increase your speed or force your attacks to hit at the start, it ruins the feeling of progression, it's a really unique game, just take your time with it

neat new track

dagothwave is my favourite genre

Attached: 16bitmorrowind.gif (200x138, 23K)

ywn live in cyberpunk Vivec city

It's a very unique feeling world with all of its weird fauna and flora. Where as Oblivion and Skyrim have very generic fantasy things, Morrowind has the bizarre. The magic system alone is so robust it puts the other two games to shame, you can make some insanely stupid spells in Morrowind as well as weapon enchantments. The way fast travel implemented into the world also feels very organic. You don't just open a map and click on a town and you teleport there. You have to take Silt Striders, Mark and Recall spells, Mages Guild teleportation, and boats. It's not a perfect game either, as good as Morrowind is it shows just how bad Bethesda is at basically everything related to making a game. And some aspects of the game are very overblown by fans. Thankfully modders have been fixing the game for almost two decades and you have things like Patch for Purists, Better Meshes with Optimization, and Project Atlus.

It's a good game.

Attached: fargothring.jpg (480x480, 55K)

The Hist part is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=UOYikYIxud0

There are a few ways. You can either use the vanilla .exe file and use MGE XE with Morrowind Code Patch with Patch for Purists. You also have the option of using OpenMW (an open source recreation of Morrowind's engine). Just for the love god stay away from MGSO. There are numerous graphics mods available, check out this guide

github.com/Tyler799/Morrowind-2019/blob/master/Morrowind_2019.md

Nice new track

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ&t=1s

Attached: kjhfb.png (437x346, 122K)

OpenMW

Attached: 1562458278923.jpg (945x814, 118K)

Just keep on mind that when you start out it will be difficult because unlike Skyrim you're not good at everything immediately. In fact it's the opposite, your character is horribly SHIT at everything.

Holy shit lad, crazy cool if true, good on ya.

IMO as good as OpenMW is it still has a LONG way to go before ever hoping of rivaling vanilla install.

>steal limeware platter
>kill dark brotherhood assassin
damn that was hard

What's missing? It's more stable than vanilla and it already supports all vanilla content iirc.
The editor is still a bit wip but I think that and shadows are the main reason we don't have 1.0 right now.

kek

I mean more the fact that you can't cast any spells without failing constantly, you don't know how to swing a sword, you're unathletic, can't sneak, don't know how to make the most out of armor, etc.

Even though Skywind will certainly crash and burn, it's worth it as it gave us the best version of Nerevar Rising. Especially when the chorus kicks in around 3 minutes in and it becomes the Wise Women of the Ashlanders singing for Nerevar's return - in Dunmeri.
youtu.be/V2liozIXhJA?t=171

Morrowind memes are much better than Skyrim memes! Fact!

>Durrr le arrow in the knee xD
>Le intro carraige meme

At least Oblivion has the timeless dialogue and guards. Those are good too.

Attached: 1557588088222.jpg (640x435, 34K)

>le dunmerfag memes

Oh let me guess you're a Khajiitfag?
>Dude SKOOMA CAT LMAO

No one but autists know about Morrowind's memes. Meanwhile Skyrim was (and still is) everywhere.
Your memes are shit.

Post an example of what you consider to be a good Skyrim meme

People actually like that cancerous reprise? They're trying too hard with all the crazy additional instruments. It only takes the focus from the main melody and creates a loud mess. The singing changes the tune from a cozy experience into a mediocre action movie soundtrack. The dunmeri language doesn't exist and thinking how they thought they're clever by inventing additional lore for it only makes me angry.

The real remaster of the Morrowind song is here
youtube.com/watch?v=QuBB0JchGZc

>x is good
>"whoa dude why do people still do x?"

Beyond the fact that we're discussing good, not most popular, you realize that the Lusty Argonian Maid was introduced in Morrowind?

Not him but you realize you can kill Skywind at any time, right? The head of Skyblivion already quit because his precious baby got criticized one too many times. Just go on a stream and start calling them out. They'll quit eventually.

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: gaenor.jpg (1050x1050, 140K)

wtf i love skywindjob devs now

Incompatible with MGE XE, it's shaders are nowhere near as good, any scripting mods are unusable on OpenMW. And with the advent of Lua scripting OpenMW will be left behind completely if they don't hustle their asses on that.

Morrowind transcends memes, you can apply it virtually everything.

Attached: 1510602421033.png (500x502, 155K)

Right, and it became a well known meme in Oblivion and even more so in Skyrim.

doesn't tes3mp already have lua scripting?

this is funny and thank fuck that autist is gone who shopped just girl things macros in contrast to soldiers suffering in warfare. what an absolute tool. what a dumb fad.

So what?

Good luck, it hasn't aged well and is really hard to get into, especially if you haven't played it prior to the other ones.
If you can manage it, it is a deeper and more unique RPG than the other ones and has some legitimately fun and memorable moments.

Attached: 1562350597523.jpg (3884x3080, 2.68M)

So what if it was introduced in Morrowind if no one gave a fuck about it?

Don't counter a question with a question. Go back one post and answer first.

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46974
There is __ Apaches in Morrowind

Simple. He didn't. It's Peaceful Waters.
youtube.com/watch?v=4tWdVydRceU&list=PL4BFF9D1A531D61ED&index=2

However this girl on the has some amazing original work, even singing in the fan canon Dumeris
youtube.com/watch?v=NTaOdXy9szE

Morrowind is just such an interesting setting and game that it sparks people's imagination so much more than the other games

Attached: tumblr_p6ilcvpyJk1ryq0zgo1_1280.jpg (1280x1697, 571K)

Attached: 1553668285723.png (621x929, 138K)

>Morrowind has more diseases and weapon types than Daggerfall
oh no no no no no
Daggerkucks uncovered for casuals that they are

Daggerfall eternally btfo

You know, i just realized for as deep as the lore of TES culture and races goes there's really not much in terms of different languages? Why is that?

how could we let this happen to us, Daggerbros?...
the diseases... the weapon types... they're too much...

Attached: 1558195656208.jpg (361x471, 137K)

honestly diseases in the rpg genre need to be rethought altogether

Bethesda is lazy. If you by in game canon the only languages that actually exist are Aldmeris (which no one uses), Dwemer (which no one uses), Daedric (rare), Dragon (rare), and English. Giving each races their own alphabet and language is frankly too much work for them.

Morrowind diseases
>Fever
>Ash fever
>Swamp fever
>Each is a stronger version of the base disease and requires a specific cure disease potion
Fuck that shit. Quantity is not equal to quality.

There's a fair bit of words known and you could write a thesis on the loan words and influences on various languages. But there's next to nothing about actual grammar.

There was a lot on the khajiit language, but Ken Rolston irritated Goodal to the point he quit and years later when he want back for his khajiit language scribbles, Todd had deleted them in the great server format. Goodall produced new nothing after that.

The lore is really good

>npc count
Skyrim is shit but not because it doesn't have "muh npcs". Morrowing npcs are copypasted trash.

It makes sense that mer all have the same language. I'm pretty sure Nords have their own language but they've become so cucked that they just use the standard imperial language.

There is no reason for the Khajit and Argonians not to have their own languages. I guess the Hist might have their own language but that's all mystical psychic tree talk.

The elves don't all have the same language.

This made me CHIM

Attached: jeremy-fenske-eso-murkmire-3.jpg (1640x800, 476K)

Don't catch a disease if you don't want to be disadvantaged. Actions have consequences, that's what RPG's should be all about.

>Ash Fever

Is that when you exclusively want to breed female Dunmer?

Attached: dunmerwww.png (233x243, 63K)

The Empire uses Common Cyrodiilic.
Argonians, khajiit, altmer and dunmer use their own.
Redguards sometimes use their own.
Bosmer use whatever the race subjugating them there speaks the most.
Nords just have some strange words.

All the languages are believed (but it is confirmed for elvish languages) to come from EHLNOFEX which is always written in CAPS and is basically where most root words come from.

>normal looking animal gets a hit on you or hits you from behind
>YOU'VE CAUGHT ASH AIDS
>"action shave consequences sera : )"

At least Blighted animals look different.

Looks like Cyrodiil, probably south-east of the Imperial City.

>Morrowing npcs are copypasted trash.
So just like Skyrim's NPCs except there's more of them? Got it.

Because it's the most genuinely alien, fucking weird psychedelic trip you can go on without drugs. That and maybe a lot of people are nostalgic for it and feel like they lived there.

Attached: morrowind_hiking_by_greyannis-d6ixpe6.jpg (1344x756, 1.01M)

>diseases have various strains and require stronger medicines to counteract
WOOOOW BUGGED VIRUS MECHANICS

>Go outside
>Normal looking friendly raccoon jumps on me and bites the shit out of my face
>I now have rabies

Woooowwww wtffffff

Oh come off it, the only copy pasted thing in Skyrim or Oblivion are the guards. All the townfolk have much better characterization. Literally the ENTIRE reason people remember characters like Cracious, Caius, Vivec, Fyr, and Yagrum is because they all have characterization. Most every other NPC is the same pamphlet of generic information.

Attached: 16846846846.jpg (489x604, 63K)

Right but 90% of those Skyrim NPC's are useless because they only have 1 or 2 generic lines. At least in Morrowind you could ask anyone about most subjects and get some info

Except no? Most characters have one or two lines specific alone, just walking down Whiterun will show you this. Meanwhile 90% of
Morrowind NPCs all share the same generic greetings and all spit out the same information.

Attached: 1458493851331.jpg (3840x2160, 3.56M)

based

home...

Attached: 1554017462527.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

Listen we can all agree that Oblivion had the best NPCs and focus on how Skyrim's main quest was the most boring fucking slog in the series that unintentionally confirmed every religion in Tamriel is true but didn't have the balls to let us talk to Shor

no no daggerfall npc's are literally copy pasted. morrowind at least has some differences in looks. and comparing map sizes in kinda stupid too to use daggerfall as an example since the entire fucking map in random generated shit so its miles upon miles of pic related with nothing to actually see

Attached: df.png (620x448, 260K)

For me, it's Abecean Isles mod.

Attached: Province mods.png (5222x2608, 3.34M)

yes i can confirm that skyrims main quest is the most boring shit and anytime i play through i get fus ro dah, go fight the dragon at kynesgrove to trigger more frequent dragon attacks then proceed to fuck off from that gay shit the rest of the time

LUA scripting has been in from the start
It's using TES3MP server API of course, so you can't mix it with MWSE.
But you can get some fun scripts from Github that improve gameplay.

No. Oblivion NPCs are ten times worse than Skyrim due to even worse dialogue writing. The worst slog is either ESO's Psijic questline or Oblivion's Mages Guild.

how can later TES games even compete?

Attached: 1551774231821.jpg (550x550, 46K)

God I fucking hated how Skyrim neutered the Nords in every way. Nordic lore was basically fucking nothing in that game. And then fucking Dragonborn comes along and Solsthem is turned into an Ashland with FUCKING DWEMER RUINS AGAIN.

Attached: 221681684847.jpg (853x630, 87K)

To be fair the Nords were canonically cucked into a non-existent culture by the Empire and the Aldmer for over 200 years it's understandable that they're just taller Imperials with a funny accent by the time Alduin got yeeted into the future.

Game is still boring as all hell though. At least the shit that happened between Oblivion and Skyrim was cool.

>*unsheathes 60 Sujammas*

not him but why didnt they just make a game about the great war instead of skyrim's civil war & dragonborn shit?

So Hammerfell will be fun at least, right?

Of course. Don't forget to preorder the special edition. Don't be a part of the Yea Forums hatemind.

brehs I think I have ash fever..

Yes but I'd rather some random peasant npc Actually have something useful I can obtain not just "I work for the farm outside the city. It's hard work but it's honest."

Because Bethesda is run by hack frauds. The fucking card game is about the Great War.

>hammerfell
>thinking for even a second we're going to get a game about based reguards
It's going to be High Rock and it's just going to be Oblivion 2.0 but now the Bretons will have real lore instead of being vaguely magic Imperials.

casuals

Attached: 1557584476298.png (485x601, 135K)

>TR has been in development longer than Morrowind has been released
>still not done
>add two more provinces to their project

?

TR is a collaborative project between five main dudes.
Skyrim is by Roerich.
Cyrodiil is by Infragis.

Attached: 1507426541178.jpg (229x343, 24K)

>but now the Bretons will have real lore instead of being vaguely magic Imperials.
beth will make them even more boring, you just watch

Attached: 1548229145981.png (488x652, 664K)

i’m not optimistic. i try to think of elder scrolls now as a generic medieval fantasy experience, so i’ll play it for a bit of hack and slash with dungeons and skellies and leave it at that.

I don't know how that's possible considering they don't even have lore in ESO as far as I'm aware. They're literally just fuedal humans but 'magic'.

the foresworn plotline shows some promise.

The best part about Skyman was how the elves have qt voices now

Good lord, my dick.

Attached: daggerfall_unity_modded.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

the size of that chair

Attached: 1521669187038.jpg (710x606, 49K)

i remember playing this but there was some limitations i can barely remember now. i think not being able to use magic was one of them. is it fully functional now?

It is like 95 percent there. 1.0 releases soon.

the main site seems to be kill and all i can find is an open source version of xl. is that the one 95% there? whats left to fix/add?

dfworkshop.net/projects/daggerfall-unity/roadmap/

This tells you in detail everything that is left and everything that is done. It links right to downloads section as well.

I enjoyed that but I think the female vocals could have gone for one more rep before finishing. Felt like it was building up to the loudest crescendo of Nerevar Rising and then they just stop.

oh i didn't realize there was a unity version. i only knew about XL. thanks user!

you're not on plebbit you faggot

Do you have any link to this? I was actually looking forward to the game when it was announced however many years ago but forgot about it entirely until this thread reminded me. Sad to see it apparently never got finished.

Have fun! It's fucking great. No more DOSbox horseshit and excellent built in mod support.

Attached: daggerfallunity.exe 2019.07.16 - 19.29.58.04.webm (1280x720, 765K)

oooh

Attached: 1538489084554.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

Drink water bitch

Another great one, young scrolls be blessed.

>Ashlanders pray to Azura to bring back Nerevar and cast down the Tribunal and drive out the Empire
>Vivec loses his power because of what the Nerevarine does, which causes the Red Year
>All the Ashlanders were wiped out due to the actions of their own savior

Attached: 1531175221990.jpg (624x352, 28K)

Attached: 1530634047747.png (859x774, 93K)

three gods, more like three gays lol

Attached: 1487369482938.jpg (451x362, 35K)

BY THE THREE
MY RIGHTS
AND DUTY

>Good daedra.
These two words don't belong in the same sentence much less next to each other.
The only good daedra is a dead daedra.

I mean Azura is pretty cool. She warned her followers of the Red Year before it happened and they had time to escape into Skyrim. Mephala is the only one I'd call outright evil.

Attached: NWAHSCUM.png (786x616, 77K)

>Mehrunes Dagon
>not evil

I mean of the "good" Daedra the Dunmer worship now, the Reclamations. It's Azura, Boethiah, and Mephala.

Attached: 1530134346766.jpg (434x638, 92K)

ooooh, my bad. I missed that bit.

amazing

Autism

What the fuck was her fucking problem?

Attached: ayem681688235r1325.png (1280x671, 1.13M)

so the hist is like the weirwood from game of thrones

f*male

hot track

>The head of Skyblivion already quit because his precious baby got criticized one too many times.
when did this happen?

ABSOLUTELY BASED
HE DOES IT AGAIN

Attached: 1525189973964.png (1126x973, 1.27M)

Wow, I made that Skyrims Capital vs Morrowinds Capital image, weird to see it here

The Hist is a sentient Hivemind that resembles trees. They are from a previous incarnation of the universe. Also they are basically computers and they use mathematics to predict the future. And they created the Argonians and can ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL over the entire race at will.

Hist tree - History
Elswyr -Elsewhere

Many more cases.
Were the devs fans of Piers Anthony's Xanth series?

Vvardenfell - Where it fell

Attached: Baar_Dau_2E.png (411x403, 225K)

the mind is so complex when youre based. 32 levels. welcome to my world.

>Entire region of VVardenfell is destroyed by the Red Mountain volcano.

I hate when devs do this.

It's like all of Morrowind was a dream

Attached: 1539052077727.png (470x584, 494K)

All of Morrowind WAS a dream!