Cull the herd

Cull the herd.

Attached: 775BDD92-1421-45C4-9A45-9B603F6A0131.png (641x875, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gWL080QOqfY
nexusmods.com/farcry5/mods/31
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool game but about 0 replayability

ONLY YOU

Jacob had the best loading screen of all time
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gWL080QOqfY

WELCOME TO THE BLISS

seed and feed

fuck, thats so peaceful. is montana as comfy as the game makes it out to be?

Fuck man, the whole setting and aesthetics of the game was awesome for me especially with the custom musics they made for the game.

Too bad there is nothing to do after you finish the game i'm really itching for some more content but it will never come sadly.

It will give you a reflection of life, like the black hills. It's breathtaking and will give some of the best memories of your life. 100% its as comfy as it seems, even more so.

Did you do everything related to fishing? Fishing in that game was very comfy and relaxing.

LET THE WATER WASH AWAY YOUR SINS

was he right Yea Forums?

>You know what this means? It means the politicians have been silenced, it means the corporations have been erased, it means the world has been cleansed by God's righteous fire, but most of all... it means I was right...
i wish new dawn was you and joseph coming out of the bunker and ridding hope county of bandits, being forced to kill our old friends because they refuse to follow joseph, and rebuilding the cult instead of the shit we got

Well im not sure, i know that i've done some fishing and most of the missions thats been related to fishing, i can only tell what i didn't do and those were the missions where you have to collect a ton of stuff like the cheeseburger the bear figurines, baseball cards or what and stuff like these.

After i finished the game i was just driving around listening to music and sometimes shooting the resistance members because they became hostile towards me for some reason.

Cull the herd.

Such a disappointing game. It was the last triple A game I bought at launch (for like £20) as I had played through the far cry series the months before and enjoyed them.
Went full Witcher 3 and tried to 100% as I went along and burned myself out within a fortnight.
Never thought I'd miss the animal hunting but it at least gave you a bit more to do. Also wish they'd stop with the "charismatic main villain who actually has dubious morality" bit, gets boring.

I only played new dawn to find out what will happen in the new world and all i got was a big middle finger painted to pink.
new dawn shouldn't have been made John was right at the start of FC5 sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone.

Where are they going to go with this next? Alternate timeline where the war never happens? Or do you think they'll make some games set in the past first

Attached: 1427017125329.png (1520x1138, 1.63M)

>somewhere out there Jason has an excuse to go full Tarzan again

Attached: 1401405357984.jpg (200x255, 13K)

Rook would kill him in a fight, my boy is elite

Game was shit and possibly had the most inane story progress there was in a Farcry game and most other games period. Hope you like getting-captured simulator. Not to mention nearly all the gameplay mechanics were shot to hell. Even the game forced you to progress the story whether you wanted to or not. The weapon, vehicle, and item variety also fell apart. Then the AI itself, jesus christ. I stood near the side of the road one time semi-hidden and pissed off some soldiers that passed by. Less then a minute later, there was an army of baddies on the road and I only kept getting spotted because of the airplanes that flew by every 10 seconds.

I can only imagine how the Mod/Farcry sequel-ish did i nthe gameplay department.

The graphics in the game was beautiful. I will say though though that the wildlife/enviornment isn't unique to Montana, but basically restricted to all the mountain ranges in the west, including the High Sierras and Cascades in California. East coast gets the hills call the Appalachians.

>East coast gets the hills call the Appalachians.
Appalachians are better because you can actually walk them and not just stare at them from a distance like you west coast niggers who just camp in cars

JACOB'S GONNA COME AND SET THOSE SINNERS FREE

>He doesn't know about the Pacific Crest and Continental Divide trails.

At least you guys guy the Appalachian trail... even it it doesn't reach the fucking ocean at either end.

Kind of funny how those two trails go around the Rockies, and not through them.

>OOOOONNNNLLLYYY YYYYYOOOOUUUUU
>blacks out

>Also wish they'd stop with the "charismatic main villain who actually has dubious morality" bit, gets boring.
I personally never minded that though, it's just that Joseph Seed barely appears in the game and feels far less interesting compared to his siblings. Also they spread themselves a bit too far with 3 different antagonists or arcs, I still wanted to know more about the Seed family, especially since John was easily the most charismatic.

The silent protagonist and custom character was absolutely bad - well not so different from Ajay in fc4 since he barely talked - but I liked fc3s already set character with actual reason and story to go out and do what he does. Playing as a mute/retard goon takes away immersion, unlike in rpg games where you can actually reply in text.

The world looked comfy, gameplay the same as previously, both good and bad parts. Filled with too much crap, the forced main quest and its execution was a terrible idea.
Done in 2 weeks after torrenting as it came out, deleted then never touched again. 5/10

>He doesn't know what happened to Rook

Attached: soap.png (285x227, 139K)

Man do I miss Cheeseburger, best animal companion in a game. Heck everything about fc5 was great. Beautiful music, visuals, great characters, setting.

Attached: cuddle em bears2.webm (708x624, 2.6M)

>finish everything
>still can't go that hotel
>watch friendly NPCs just drive there like no problem

Nukes and New Dawn are Joseph's hallucinations for he went crazy after you arrest the 2nd time.
OR
Revisit original Far Cry with mutants and Jackhammer.

>still can't go that hotel
Luckily there are mods for that!

nexusmods.com/farcry5/mods/31