Popularized paid online with xbox live

>popularized paid online with xbox live
>popularized subscription services with gamepass
>somehow they are the good guys
Explain this to me. Also green is a gay color

Attached: xbox-logo-1159774[1].jpg (696x390, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetechgame.com/News/sid=17415/playstation-now-revenue-3x-more-than-xbox-game-pass.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Green!

Attached: yg.png (635x632, 397K)

>green is a gay color
ABSOLUTE SHIT TASTE

Attached: 1543696118198.jpg (600x600, 44K)

they're not the good guys.
they're in last place so we pretend to like them.

>Hating on green
Extremly gay. But you’re right about everything else, Microsoft has been nothing but a cancer on the industry and I just get sad everytime I see an Xbox thinking of how much better things would be if the dreamcast didn’t fail.

>popularized subscription services
Did you forget PS+ launched as a subscription service back in 2010 and then Sony made another with PSNow in 2014 and the only reason why Gamepass exist is because MS took the concept of PSNow and made it good?
Yes, I can buy a month of Gamepass Ultimate for gamepass on PC, Xbox, and get XBL and it would still be cheaper than PSNow.
Not to mention, Xbox gives you free cloud back up saves, an option to get rewards with Bing, and BC.

Attached: 1523593704459.gif (300x310, 1.71M)

It's the color of money, and that's the only thing Microsoft cares about.

Green is not a creative color

>popularized subscription services with gamepass
"No!"
Try again Snoydrone. You see, not only is your comment regarding Xbox being gay (or perhaps gayer than PS4) being borderline laughable, by bundling together all exclusives (including the MCC/Forza) and some of the best games available on Xbox One such as Hollow Knight, MHW, Minecraft or Rocket League Phil is indeed the good guy. Why pay for all of that alongside your internet? Game Pass combines Xbox Live for a very good deal, saving gamers a lot and allowing wide varieties of indies/AAAs to explore.

No I didn't forget anything, neither PS+ nor PSNow were ever popular, that's the point of this thread. Only a bunch of people paid for PS+ before it was mandatory.

>neither PS+ nor PSNow were ever popular

Attached: 3474156-2628421411-hyDju.jpg (655x383, 26K)

>All these fags defending subscription services and the killing off of physical media
I hate every single one of you.

nobody believes this except deluded xtards. They are forced to do good only after getting BTFO

Popularized steady connections and not getting hacked. Wooooww

Jeseus fuck learn to read

>PSNow that big
how is this even possible? Why don't we ever hear anything about PSnow? You got a source for that?

What am I reading!?!

>green is a gay color

Attached: mrcrabs.jpg (720x540, 59K)

it's not big, it just makes the most revenue. I think like 0.7% of ps4 users use it vs 5% of xbox using gamerpass. It makes money though, microsoft has a higher amount of people on gamepass because they're selling it dirt cheap with no/less profit

xbox live actually works

thetechgame.com/News/sid=17415/playstation-now-revenue-3x-more-than-xbox-game-pass.html
I think it generate way more money because its more expensive and it never goes on sale. Every other week I see deals for XBL or gamepass for a $1 a month, but I don't think I've ever seen PS+ go down to even half.

$60 is typical big corporation price gouging, but it's silly to think that you shouldn't have to pay anything at all for a service that requires Microsoft to employ people to maintain & moderate. not to mention a service that offers huge discounts on games and even "free" games (yes you're still paying a subscription fee but it's 2 games a month so you will get far beyond $60 worth of games).

i imagine that also beng the only way to access bc for ps3 games boost the sales up

>but it's silly to think that you shouldn't have to pay anything at all for a service that requires Microsoft to employ people to maintain & moderate
Why don't PC users have to do it then?

in comparison to a PC, a game console is functionally the same as a DVD player. if you want to connect it to the internet you have to create a custom OS, which needs to be rebuilt every time you release a new console. so someone has to pay those people who are working on that in between launch dates. still, it should be no more than $25.

I'm sure the people who had to engineer crossplay between Windows and Xbox users also have to be paid. Take Gears 5 for example. PC users are going to have a functionally identical online experience to console users and are connecting to the same online infrastructure, Xbox Live, as console users, but don't have to pay a fee. Why?

>popularized subscription services with Game Pass
First of all that's not even remotely true. Secondly Game Pass is good and 100x better than what did actually start it.

>popularized paid online
Existed well before XBL and would still exist had Microsoft never made game systems. I would go down Sony's list of horseshit but I'd be here all day and you don't seem to be worth the effort.

>Existed well before XBL
keyword popularized

>would still exist had Microsoft never made game systems
which is why ps3 and wii had paid online right?

>hating GamePass because you are an EB Games/Amazon shill
>not because it tricks people into funding shovelware like Gears of War and Borderlands when people could just buy the few good games individually.

>Dislikes physical copies
Immediately dismissed any other opions you may have.

>all those xfaggots unironically defending that shit
pathetic to say the least

>bl and gow
>shovelware
Get your taste checked, pleb. That's not shovelware.

Not that user but physical copies in 2019 are fucking garbage unless you're dropping extra on a collector's edition of some sort
>flimsy DVD case
>no manual
>game data needs to be copied to your hard drive anyway
>day 1 patches along with any other subsequent major game updates from Microsoft or Sony's shitty servers at a blisteringly fast 200kb/s

summer sale is up. bioshock collection is 15 burgers. only ever played bioshock 1. does 1 still hold up and is 2/infinite good?

>Paying for Gamepass
>Paying for Xbox Live

If you don't use Bing + Microsoft Rewards your a fucking idiot. I have Ultimate Gamepass till 2022 and I gave away like 4 years already to friends.

Playing Slay the Spire on PC right now because of it.

Attached: Sea_of_Thieves.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

You're a gay color.