Why did you stop playing Overwatch?

Why did you stop playing Overwatch?

Attached: 1561575503276.webm (720x1280, 2.33M)

>underwear

I always thought that was her skin like that megaman character

It got boring

i never played it in the first place and you just wanted an excuse to post that image, fuck off. I know how this shit works.

Attached: 3ounces.jpg (729x1081, 195K)

Overly competitive people, esports, excessive cheating.

Had already exceeded level 2200 and determined I played more than 10 lifetimes worth anyway.

Attached: __miqo_te_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_nardack__888b6e1035cc734f12d8f15df4c17a40.jpg (815x1000, 122K)

>movement looks so fake

I mean, it's better than what Bioware can do, but still.

Say no to renderfaggotry

Attached: dva9.jpg (1251x1770, 1.14M)

why is body writing so fucking hot....

extremely based

after I realized that the gameplay is shit in every single regard

Competitive games are inheritly unfun. It's like turning a game into a job.

The most uncompetitive games are the most fun. Mordhau, Battlefield, DRG, SQUAD. The most unfun games are competitive: DOTA 2, Hearthstone, Overwatch, LoL

xbox broke down

Agreed.

Honestly I might have played a long time if they didn't release content so damn slow.
The entire first year was what? 3 characters?

Based

Becasue they banned me duh

forced esports bullshit on small and cramped maps with small teams no thanks

>wacky cartoon art style moves in cartoonish ways
bro.. who knew

Hers should have little bunnies on them.

Attached: 1559514741639.jpg (724x1024, 334K)

I don't like the fact I have to update the fucker every second day.

Also, I don't like trannies.

Attached: vegeta_face_super_saiyan_dbz.jpg (500x375, 52K)

I don't think that is the game's current problem since there are simply a lot of chars that ARE NOT used.

Got bored after 220 hours. And not sure actually why.

Stopped at lvl. 52 and only go back on Halloween and Christmas or the PvE events because the main game is horribly balances.

Because Olivia isn't real.

Attached: 12454678768989.jpg (894x894, 186K)

Overwatch was really fun prior to comp mode. Even after comp mode it was "ok", but then they introduced esports and it went to complete dogshit.

Attached: 1560667770759.jpg (650x525, 104K)

Never played the game and it's too late to get into it.
I couldnt buy the game back then and I found paladins, is the same game, but free and shitier, I still play it to this day, why should I play overwatch

Attached: maeve.png (650x650, 809K)

healers and copious amounts of insta-kill abilities, shields and CC just don't really work in a shooter setting. it's just not fun to deal with all that shit. can't fault them for experimenting, but somewhere down the line they should've realized this themselves and started reworking the game to be a bit less of a chore to play.

those are some miserable animations lol

I liked Paladins more.

>healers and copious amounts of insta-kill abilities, shields and CC just don't really work in a shooter setting. it's just not fun to deal with all that shit. can't fault them for experimenting, but somewhere down the line they should've realized this themselves and started reworking the game to be a bit less of a chore to play.

t. brainlet