Attached: file.png (604x526, 349K)

oh god is this real
I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT
KONAMI AND KOJIMA DID THE MOST ELABORATE RUSE OF ALL TIIIIIMES

Eh?

Die Hardman makes me laugh every time
it's probably the dumbest name imaginable

no way

Attached: 1471731813796.jpg (606x249, 19K)

>slowdive
my man

>giving a man flowers

kojima creepy as fuck just die already

they're actually an elaborate hint

user do you not like flowers?

why is kojima so shit at making names?
diehard man, cold hotman, and dr strangelove.

That isn't David Hayter

Men arent supposed to like flowers.
My papa told me that after he spanked my butt when it was my turn to hit in baseball

Dr Strangelove is from an old movie zoomer

Why is kojima always making that face? And why does it bother me?

Havesex-man

what about David Hayter?

who cares its just going to be a shittier Metal Ger Survive

i know its from a movie, thats why its bad. its like calling some one in your scifi game, Mr. Starwars

It's the big/small dick energy

ITS HAPPENING BROS

Attached: D5snP0qXsAAwPKt.jpg (901x1200, 130K)

LIQUIIIIIID

It's the white people smile.

Attached: wps.png (667x670, 648K)

Who is the guy on the right?

He directed one of the shitty xmen movies apparently

David Hayter will never work with Kojima again because he's too mad about MGS5.

>have 1 major acting credit
>iconic voice known the world over
>always willing to do the voice for fans
>one of the few voice actors who actually play the game's they're in
>lose job because some hipster on the other side of the world wants Hollywood talent because he's a starstruck moron who takes credit for everything
>to top it off, said hipster doesn't even have someone call him saying he's not getting the job
I feel genuinely bad for Hayter and wish he had been invited back for V.
>"but muh superior sutherland performance!"
Funny how contunuity flies out of the window when people are still seething because he played an old man in 4 ten years prior.

Are you stupid? Kojima is just making a reference to MGS with that tweet. Of course Kojima isn't going to pretend MGS no longer exists in his life. He still often retweets shit related to MGS.
And regarding voice actors, Kojima always had a boner for Snake's japanese voice actor. Of course he called him to reprise a role in DS.
Same reason why Shinkawa is on board too.

4 years later and you still believe in some fucking ruse even tho there is no sign of such thing and there is plenty of signs related to how Kojima no longer has any kinda of relation with Konami and DS is its own thing

imagine V ending with a prelude to MG1 (=MGS6) and you get Solid Snake with Hayter's voice. Now that would've been a proper ruse, not that muh phantom pee pee shit we have

And yet he won't bring joostien back even though he previously said he would.

Goodwil huntingman

Attached: 556f6d2da5027396b661994e2736a1e5387d3b309edad9e66b3b86ee8a9e8408.jpg (283x420, 18K)

Have you already forgotten him?

Attached: 2448105-coldman_def_up_01_fix.jpg (2000x2000, 163K)

lol

You mean, he directed the best Xmen movies ever made? He didn't directed them tho. He wrote the script

Kojima is 3 persons?

Hayter is only a bit pissed that he didn't even know he was being replaced and that he didnt even get a thank you note or anything after doing a fuckload for the series, he doesn't hate Kojima, and definetly doesn't hate Kiefer

Ok tranny. Reel it in

lmao that guy is dead to Kojima. He'll never work in Kojima's Hollywood again.

Kojima sure looks old in that pic.

It's German for The Hardman!

Wow he should be more open minded and learn how business is done in asia. Fucking racist

>smile
bait or retarded, either way you are a faggot.

I see someone never watched Gundam

Thats the one thing ill never forgive kojima for. David Hayter is a blessing and he did not deserve that. Its also one of the things convincing me that senile bastard is a hack.

V WAS THE MEDIC YOU DUMB FUCK, HOW WOULD IT SOUND LIKE BIG BOSS
>but muh ground zeroes
Y...yeah! And?!

Yeah. Was Big Boss, Ishmael, also the medic? Cause he was also voiced by Keifer
And spare me your dumb ass theories amigo

The way Hayter and Joosten were treated bother me and has deflated my anticipation a fair bit. I know the excuse is that this is just how business is done in Japan, but Kojima is enough of a westaboo that he should know a polite "hey, sorry, plan's changed, no hard feelings and if you maybe want a cameo or something we'll see what we can work out" would be in order.

Hey guys so what if
Wait for it
What if we pretend to send nukes right
Hold on
What if we prove America are pussies by sending fake nukes
They would beg us to stop to show-
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY SENT NUKES BACK AT US!?

Hayter would probably get an invite to record if he handled his situation with some dignity

Sutherland was way better than Hayter and I wish he did every VO for Snake.

Solid Snake was an ok role, but here's his best

Attached: big boss enjoying retirement in uniform.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Yeah it really sucks. It was 4 games at that point, the only thing they managed with changing it is.pissing off fans. Its why I never bought 5 just pirated it.

What was this guy's name again?

Kojimbo is a turbo autist who's head as disappeared up his asshole. Normal human interaction is alien to him.

Heat Chilldude

Goddammit I hate you.

What about Hot Coldman from PW?

>ywn put your childhood waifu in your game.

Attached: D_VBSPzW4AADBRU.jpg (971x269, 27K)

Straight OPman

Warm Chillyman

Sounds like your dad was hitting your baseball a little too hard

Only Hideo and Kojima

I'll be honest, after the reveal, I expected this. Still bummed it didn't happen.

born to be rused

Attached: me with cage and todd.jpg (604x526, 340K)

>flowers
F

Big Smallman

Close. He definitely does not like Kojima anymore, specifically because of the way he was gotten rid of. He somewhat knew it was coming as he had to reaudition for Snake in MGS4 and he knew full well Kojima had tried to replace him with Kurt Russell for MGS3, but he doesn't like how he was gotten rid of for MGSV.

Worst he's said related Kiefer is that he doesn't want to play MGS with a different Snake voice.

>Oldfield's "Nuclear" matches up with the DS trailers
THE RUSE CRUISE CONTINUES

Attached: c6a.jpg (680x680, 93K)

It feels hollow to have a different voice actor

Life Softman

No it isn't. Then he'd have to be Der Hardman at best.

Tranny Stillman

Attached: gallery_4_8_83.jpg (227x337, 87K)

That's not how the joke works

i know i just wanted to innovate

dilate havesexman

Well you failed you retard
Innovation only works if it's another wojak or pepe

That one's better
Seething copeman

Is there a VA with a manlier voice than Akio Ootsuka? Maybe Joji Nakata. These two are the best.

it's fucking dumb because reedus sounds almost exactly like hayter, even having similar dialogue
>bridge babies, huh?

Norio Wakamoto

as a mednigger, I fucking love Akio.
>tfw modern medicine is about slave driving and money, not being a cool healer doing crazy shit to treat people

Attached: medicalapu.png (657x527, 224K)

This would have been cool. Saw some fanfic back when V came out which was a 3 panel comic of Boss and Venom meeting before he dies. Was pretty cool and would have been cool to see it.

It's how business is done in Japan. Not really an excuse though. Just because shafting a long time actor in your series with no notice or call floats in Japan, doesn't make it right in the civilised world. Think Kojima's snubbing was less to do with Japanese etiquette and more that he's been assblasted since Snake Eater than Hayter stayed in.

(You)

The Japanese VA didn't change

your papa also gave you the bat up your ass

Attached: 755858576.png (300x288, 138K)

>Le Simpsons joke

Die Antwoordman