Here your new generic anime art style bro

>here your new generic anime art style bro

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (1000x334, 37K)

retard

Yeah I liked it better when it was blurry shit.

>oh my god if it has more poly it means that is autamoticaly better

Attached: y2uNb2I.jpg (645x729, 77K)

>older and less popular is better!

Attached: soulless.png (800x600, 11K)

>oh my god if it has less poly it means that is autamoticaly better

Attached: 1548517922715.png (565x419, 508K)

>Anime style
Anime has tons of styles, what the fuck are you even talking about?

I hope bad things happen to your immediate family and then happen to you in turn

>VIII was the first FF that Sakaguchi didn't work directly on the design or story for, but Nomura stayed on
>was the first one to go full double nigger retard on the character designs and story
>designs and everything went back to normal with IX, which Nomura did not touch
Coincidence? I think not.

soulless / soul

Attached: 1562688021109.jpg (1570x538, 160K)

Are people just pretending that remake Squall looks like his original character art and high poly renders, even though he absolutely doesn't? Nevermind that the ingame models of the original and VIII are wildly different and super obvious to people who aren't blind, but THAT?

He literally looks the same.

You fags will never be satisfied because it will never meet your impossible expectations

Valve was right not to release HL3--shit would have bombed harder than Game of Thrones because everyone has their expectation on what it is and isn't supposed to be. Never mind that genre of games is dead. This latest generation of jaded kids would shit all over it.

Why didn't Nomura work on IX? What was happening at Square at the time?

>being this blind

Pretty sure he was working on KH1 at the time.

>generic
Dumb illiterate web with self esteem issues

>we want the Kingdom Hearts audience

>Generic anime style
That literally doesn't make sense you fucking normalfag, anime has no singular style

If it had a singular style, you couldn’t differentiate a generic variation of it, you dumb nigger.

but it does have generic uninspired styles.

>characteristic of or relating to a class or group of things; not specific.
Learn English.

God I hate you fucking riajuu

based

Final Fantasy 8 sucks anyway. Terrible story, terrible characters, one of the worst battle systems in the series.

dilate

What are the power rankings? Does seethe beat dilate?

you're fucking stupid

Fuck off normalfag

Liking old outdated shit that objectively looks terrible by modern standards doesnt make you an interesting person.

Are we really gonna fucking pretend that Final Fantasy 8 actually looks good?

Just use "ok retard" for everything

He literally looks like a 15 yo in the remaster in the original he looks like 17 which is his age

wow what huge difference

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 75K)

Retarded?

I like what I have seen outside of his face, he looks too much like a baby face but it's to be expected, that's what Square does to any remaster or remake male character's face.

Can someone shop the original face onto the remaster body

Do people actually ask for remasters? Is it just zoomers who physically hurt when they have to play old games?
If I want to play a classic, I'll play it, I don't need Squeenix to fingerpaint all over it.

The fur thing pisses me off for some reason too. I hope modders fix it up, that'd be nice.

The higher poly model is fine, but his new design is pretty shit. He looks like a fucking kpop star.

yes

It's Final Fantasy 8, they both look retarded you fucking idiot

Backgrounds are still going to be shit.

or you fucking idiots that think that the re-master model "looks like him".

It fucking doesn't

the hair, one of the most defining features of a realistically-proportioned video game character, is completely different.

The argument that real fans are making, is that the low-poly model is MORE FUCKING ACCURATE than the new one. How is this so hard to understand? We are not blindly stating "old=better!" for nostalgia, we are saying the older model actually looks like him, whereas the new one doesn't

Attached: squall2.png (512x512, 129K)

WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH

Attached: ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg (1624x1080, 113K)

>loses argument
>says WAHHHWAHHHWAHH
use a fleshlight

put your penis in a vagina.

Alright let's discuss this for a second. Putting the meme aside, I can see this being a actual good example of why people would feel this way.

On the right you have a perfect straight line. Nothing special about it. Just a boring line. Nothing can be added.

On the left, you have a imperfect line. You have things to look at. Your brain can fill in the gaps, making it more "perfect" to you.

Left looks better, right looks like I need glasses just to see it. Do what this user said and fuck off.

>shittier things are better

Attached: 1561331245827.png (1000x1000, 18K)

yeah except if you're trying to have an actual discussion this is not the website for it, never has been, never will be
I also feel inclined to ask why you'd want approval on your perspective from random shitters online

it looks like a higher poly model yes, but it doesn't look like the actual character, the old one does. You might as well be saying Tidus looks better as Squall, or a fucking car from Forza looks better as Squall

this guy doesn't even understand the theory of beauty.

the lone tree in a desert
the mole under her lip
the freckles covering her nose
the scar on the man's face
the graphics from a bygone era
etc

Attached: 1482521002939.jpg (640x457, 133K)

you're the kind of guy who defends this

Attached: 1463080091507.jpg (1914x2144, 1001K)

ALL THAT MATTERS IS IF QUISTIS LOOKS GOOD

>but it doesn't look like the actual character
And neither does the right, now take your pepe and put him in the vaggy.

it does though.. stop crying and accept you're a stupid cunt

bruh you just posted cringe

>education is cringe

Wasn't the new model meant to look more like the prerendered cutscene model?

its cool, you are right

Just doesn't fucking understand, and probably thinks the Unreal engine template FPS is a better looking game than ff8 because "OHH HD TEXTURES ON SMOOTH POLYS!" Probably buys "art" of 3d models instead of paintings

the old squall model looks like butthead

No, that was just damage control.

Attached: just kill me.webm (1418x1022, 245K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO, HE DON'T LOOK LIKE MY SQAWL FROM MY OLD PICTURE BOOK! THIS STILL NOT STAND! SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE

NOT MY SQAWL!
NOT MY SQAWL!
NOT MY SQAWL!
NOT MY SQAWL!

Attached: yoshitaka-amano-squall.jpg (303x640, 73K)

The way I see it, they're replacing models and visual design that were relatively impressive for PSX hardware with something that looks like a very unimpressive early PS2 game. What's the point? Like, there are both PSX and PS2 titles that many people would even today consider visually impressive, but this remaster job will never be considered among them, and yes, part of the reason is that there's no way for people to have nostalgic feelings for these new models. has the excuse of being on hardware where the new graphics were relatively impressive; the FF8 remaster is being released on current gen consoles. Either put in the effort for it to look the part, or just give me the original experience as it was, I say.

>tips fedora

>ITT: people who hate FF8 tell people who love FF8 why the remake is better

Attached: more to lfe.jpg (746x718, 136K)

Attached: 1282860661616.png (240x249, 97K)

Exactly right. You have a top class AAA JRPG from the PS1 being remade to look like a low budget phone game or a generic looking PS2 game. It's fucking retarded.

Worse is when the visuals are just outright worse like in FFX or Fable Anniversary.

Attached: pcsx2 2019-04-03 10-07-56-98.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)