Are there any more level-headed people that talk about Sonic games online?

Are there any more level-headed people that talk about Sonic games online?

Attached: SomeCallMeJohnny.jpg (512x512, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjNpiBKkd636dYRVISL1tjw
youtube.com/channel/UCv7ocoH3u16mLrzObunbd4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roger van der Weide

Cybershell was genuinely /ourguy/ since he was a Yea Forumsirgin but he disappeared.

Is Johnny Yea Forums approved?

He will return in 6 years with a sonic mania bouns video

Seems to be the case

The rest of BrainScratch definitely are not, though

A feeling when: level headed discussion is more valuable than sanity.

A man may be mentally unstable, but because he never loses his temper, he is believed to have composure.

he is extremely biased and elitist,so yes i think so

>The rest of BrainScratch definitely are not, though
there are definitely some autosmos there

i don't take people with basic bitch opinions seriously, especially if they are sonic fans.

Good for you.

Attached: 1486766333649.jpg (1600x1192, 140K)

me

He's never provided compelling commentary on anything.

Lewis would fit in very well here, I would be surprised if he doesn't lurk here from time to time.

no one is right, everyone is wrong
you like someones opinions? they are shit and know nothing.

you hate someones opinions? they always were shit and know nothing.

i win, fuck you all!

This. He gets opinions from TVTropes. His vids are chill though

Looking back, I agree. His reviews don't really offer anything super compelling, he still comes off as pretty stiff when following a script (not nearly as bad as his earlier vids when you could clearly tell he's aping AVGN and NC), but there's some genuine comedy gold from his Let's Play channel that he does with Matt and his brothers. Love any time the 3-4 of them are playing a co-op or competitive game together like Crash Bash or Mario Party.

He's been half assing reviews lately I've noticed
Not once did he mention Pokemon Colosseum's bangin' soundtrack

Ted is the one that seems the most like us, he is pretty negative about shit and gets flack from normies, him and Ryan when he decides to grace us with his opinions every blue moon are my personal favorites.

Dude turned into a faggot who apologizes to trans for his jokes so no hes shit

When did that happen?

i used to like Johnny but i think Clement is better as i got older, he gives me that 2006 youtube aura, his videos are pretty chill and dont have much shit going on so you can put it in the background while he talks you about his past experiences

Attached: 1539709905486.png (690x518, 409K)

>level headed
This guy is a legit sonic sperg you dumb niggard.

Shit i cant remember it was from a video he made like 2 or 3 months ago. Still watch him but that was just lame

>grows out hair, never washes it
>bitches about inconsequential shit like 3D grass and Pokemon's physical/special split making some of his favorites less viable
>pretends to care about real-life shit and virtue signals so hard he looks like a rapist making amends
>loses arguments constantly online, is a hypocrite about emulation and nostalgia
Shit, he really is.

Attached: man who would look alright with some exercise and a haircut marks out over furrybait 3D game.jpg (1536x1449, 793K)

During the first minute of Pokemon Let's Go

he is still amusing as shit to watch, he grounds the group, if not we would only get dicksucking

Used to love clement but his election spergery on twitter left a bad taste in my mouth. Guess i should thank him for making me realize how shit twitter is and deleting it

Shaymay

>discovers shaymay is a leftist
fuck

well thats the thing, i never follow people beyond the media i found them. i only know clement for his videos. same for Johnny.

Attached: KRKabuto_400x400.png (400x400, 203K)

Geek Critique is slept on

Attached: GeekCritiqueSA2.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Lewis is a hardcore SJW the last time I checked, that was a few years ago though

He scratches my itch for long videos but I hate his lisp.

This thumbnail is more memorable than the video itself
Seriously it says everything that needs said

Did Elliot move out with his somehow fatter girlfriend and learn maturity, and did Matt take that stick out of his ass and accept that him sperging out over pedophiles and pedophile prison treatment makes him look like the biggest pedophile possible? SOmething about the people around Johnny makes them the most static people I've known, like they refuse to adapt to anything in their lives.
Level-headed Sonic commentators aren't common for a reason.

still waiting for that Shadow The Hedgehog review

Yeah thats the way to do it. Just hearing gaming youtubers talk politics gives me cancer

>The first bad Sonic game
That's not 3D Blast though
>The last good sonic game
That's not Unleashed/Colors though

This.

What was his actual opinion on that game. I couldn't figure out from the comments whether he was shilling it or not

>that youtuber who only talked about the game mechanics like it was a college thesis, i miss you dude youtube.com/channel/UCjNpiBKkd636dYRVISL1tjw

Attached: sweetrelease.png (640x360, 426K)

Just pretend that he's saying "The first bad/last good Sonic game [before the downward spiral]"

Fuck it, I'll say it. Elliot's girlfriend is fucking cute. I've got a thing for fatties that at least have relatively normal heads/faces. And she has a nice ass.

Between the obnoxious spam and lack of actual discussion one gets for committing to an opinion, Lewis would absolutely hate it here.

>I'm such an unlikeable contrarian prick that I hate anybody who isn't as much of a miserable loser as I am

Attached: blazehedgehog.png (1368x402, 43K)

What am I looking at, user.

I refuse to watch his vids based off how smug his thumbnails and username make him seem

>I form my Stances on various topics, based on what someone else said.

>having to use a pompous coffee drinking fat fuck to champion your video game opinions

He really doesn't come off as arrogant in the content itself. When it comes to Sonic and Donkey Kong, he comes off as a fanboy, but he generally ties that attitude to something positive and relates a lot of things to his personal experience with the games when they launched.

cybershell and that dude who made sonic spitball

Theres a dude i used to watch called Blue Ankylo or something, not obnoxious and plays some cool retro games, give him a look up on youtube if your interested, he reminds me of hc bailey

that oldfag that made that Sonic 06 video that got alot of negative comments from youngfags, to a point he kept responding to each of them on his tumblr

That's Shaymay and Cybershell
Johnny's reviews are pretty superficial desu

>and elitist
Huh?

>I have never watched a Shaymay video: The Post

The dude got me into NiGHTS

Clement

remember darknessthecurse and spax3? lol

you mean Eggman biggest fan?

I used to like him until his "Why I am a Sonic fan" or whatever the fuck it was called and the Sonic 4 LP exposed how much of a gigantic faggot he is.

cybershell is in hybernation tho

>>The last good sonic game
>That's not Unleashed/Colors though
Generations and Mania came out after those, brainlet.

i wonder if he read TGT

Attached: master_plan.jpg (1024x480, 157K)

he probably did, one of his profile pics had the same artstyle

Alot of Johnny's newer reviews tend to bore me and I usually tend to skip them. I now just put his LPs on as background noise. Chill af though and surprisingly has great comedic timing and improv

>being so autistic and unbearable a group of turbospergs who commentate over Sonic games refuse to work with you again and prefer a stereotypical nerd grrl who thinks yelling is funny
That's what you get for spamming that "I was frozen today" joke.

I really like Johnny’s videos. His 06 video is a treasure and his recent MMX marathon was great. The videos he wants to make are just better than the ones he’s force to make.

Haru Sankoff of Conflicting Views

MegaGWolf is pretty chill, he plays a lot of Sonic stuff.

God this faggot loves to hear himself talk while having absolutely nothing to say. How the fuck does this happen.

>sperging out over pedophiles and pedophile prison treatment makes him look like the biggest pedophile possible
That is hilarious

Em. Bani.
youtube.com/channel/UCv7ocoH3u16mLrzObunbd4Q

Attached: bo3pMsX__400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

He's pretty much the only online personality I give the time of day to when it comes to reviews. It helps that he's able to articulate his points better than most and never claims anything here says is objective, rather it's just how he feels about it.

She's not as fat as she used to be

Attached: SGBSabrina.jpg (859x1200, 82K)