WoW Classic

do i resub now for 8.2 or waste another dreading month of my life waiting to play classic?

Attached: Capture.png (715x400, 742K)

Considering classic is going to be a shitfest anyway you might aswel play retail to get used to it.

true, time to get used to my fire mage again

inv to asmon layer

BFA player here. 8.2 is fucking shit and people are leaving it fast.

Classic will be a novelty for a month. You're better off playing FFXIV, which is superior in almost every way

i played BfA up until the first week of g'huun, but then I gave up. I'm sitting on a WoW token though and im dying to use it lmfao

Wait for classic man, don't ruin the magic

yeah i feel the same, i just want to play wow but vanilla is a month away shit sucks

>resub now for 8.2
You'll quit in a week.

>waiting to play classic
You'll quit in two weeks.

Wait for Classic so you can quit both and still have one whole week of playtime.

Yeah.. like theres any magic left in classic.

Especially with the type of sperg players that are about to start playing this time around.

Idk man, there's going to be a ton of new players who never played classic that will need help with every little thing just like it was in 2005. Just going to the barrens on a private server I had to help 3 people find that white cheetah northeast of crossroads.

na, i think on august 13 or something we can log in and create our characters to reserve our names, i assume we'll need to be subbed for that. that'l prob be when i resub

>Start a guild
>Everyone that applies have to sumbit an id to prove they are over the age of 25
Problem solved

Yeah and more than half of those are most likely the kind of players that asked Blizzard to make it obvious where to go in the first place.

But even so EVERYTHING is up for grabs on wowhead now or just with auto-pilot addons.

>little jimmy scans his father's driver's license

This. Bfa will dissapoint you

does anyone know how long bfa is going to go until a new big expansion comes along?

And? The whole social aspect of asking players for help is what I like when levling instead of having everyone sit alone and never talk to anyone like current day

I resubbed for 8.2, totally expecting to go back to playing full time, and have barely touched it. Don't bother, it's not worth it. Same bad expansion.

8.2 (and bfa) is terrible. Nothing matters in the game anymore. You just run around kill some "rare" mobs that take no effort to kill at all. The gear you get doesn't matter because stat templates and scaling.

Most likely atleast for another year.

Blizzcon in november they'll announce a new expansion that'll release next year around the same time.

Atleast thats how it usually goes.

I won't take anyone that was underage when WoW was released. Make it 35+ and I might join.

If they follow the same trends, it gets announced at Blizzcon this year, and released next year between August-November.

november 2020 is the next expac, it's always 2 years

you'll be lucky to get one pull in before half the raid needs to afk for a fucking smoke/piss/infant break

And then they have to take at least one raid night off per week because of the MISSUS

Better than playing with zoomers.

post yfw sharding is never removed

Attached: 16e2sf.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>mfw no face cause it'll be removed

>sharding
Is layering.

Attached: 1544905673884.gif (652x562, 392K)

I'm just looking forward to low level 5 man dungeons with no skills. Some of them are pretty brutal in pub groups with people who have no idea what they're doing.

Fun times ahead.

Yeah I remember spending 2 hours in WC.

definitely, i love dungeons. also i decided finally on paladin, i'm gonna be so welcomed in all groups it's gonna be max comfy, what could be better than killing undead in strat undead side as a holy warrior

If by all groups you mean none, then yes ;)

anybody else excited to buy mage runes for portals or ammo for hunters?

No.

Woo, moneysinks, adds so much to the game
I do still have portal runes in my mage's bank on live though

Everyone likes having a paladin. Only Ret gets the stinky eye from Warriors and some physical dps.

same here, suprised theyre not selling for anything by now desu

I haven't actually touched my old account since a couple of months into TBC. I wonder if it'll still even be there.

It will be, unless it's been stolen. Only thing is that your character names may have been reclaimed, but that doesn't matter if you're just going to play Classic

It will be there, unless someone got into it and got it banned. My paladin whom I retired in 3.0 was waiting where I left him.

Cool cool. Yeah it doesn't matter either way

Attached: 1563097617447.png (260x58, 29K)

choosing to go back to molten core when you could be jamming to some of wild man soken's tunes