Glad we can all agree this is the greatest shooter of all time

glad we can all agree this is the greatest shooter of all time

Attached: d3cf3341c987460dc0246f1685bc80b241e35c76.jpg (616x353, 24K)

Fallout 4 in third person is the greatest shooter of all time

Heck no.

It’s not even the best Max Payne, or the 2nd best.

DEER IN HEADLIGHTS
STREETLAMPS SOMETHING SOMETHING
ON A ROAD, I'M DRIVING AND THERE'S FOG
ME SAD, ME BAD, ME LONELY

max payne 2 gay song. bad game. donot play.

You dumb fuck, MP2 was about reconciling with the past so you can get your shit together. It's an universal feeling and more intersting than the vengeance theme of the first game.

AND WEEE KEEP DRIVING INTOO THE NIIIIGHT
IT'S A GAY GOODBYE, SUCH A GAAAAY GOODBYEEEEE

Attached: 1559625615667.jpg (422x422, 48K)

The sequel was piss easy compared to the first game, even on higher difficulties.
Shame it wasn't alright after all.

I started playing this last night. It feels clunky in a way I just can't put my finger on. The pacing so far is just bullshit too.
I'm still gonna play the entirety of it, but I don't think it works as good as the original. Dunno.

It's fucking great, but the cutscenes interrupt the flow too much.
Compared to MP3 however...

>spelling "halo reach" that badly

you'll see what type of action they were going for when you get into the survival mode. story mode never goes hard enough to really get the most out of the gameplay. too much start and stop.

yeah, I'll give it a chance. I guess I was just underwhelmed because 1 blew my mind.

It's just Max Payne 1 with physics.

But it's the worst in its own franchise

I don't know man, but what I know is that .mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN

snow>rain

3 still has better gameplay
inb4 cutscenes

>weapon limit
>better anything

not that user but 3 is better in every way and its Man on Fire the video game. Seethe, Dilate, Cope.

not even worth the (you)

F.E.A.R. had better slow-mo

i will always dilate for you, user. wetting and spreading immediately, you gorilla cock stud.

That's not XIII

most levels only have a handful of different guns depending on the setting and enemies, ie g36 vs the corrupt police force, or uzis vs favela trash, etc
theres no reason to have more than the allotted amount

3 is game for faggots the game

Excellent english comprehension, really shows how intelligent you are, and how seriously I should take your garbage opinion.
Good, faggot. It's expected.

MP1 had soul. Faces for characters are taken from developers and friends, in 2 Max looks like some actor instead of based Sami Järvi and the henchmen look normal instead of like some random Finnish guys. There was the undeniable charm of a psychotic New York gangster having the face of Pentti next door.

Fucking lol'd out loud

its a great game, yes, but not the greatest shooter at all imo
the atmosphere is good, I like its tone and humor, played the shit out of it, but after having some fun with the over the top physics (you can keep enemies in the air for an eternity by shooting them in bullet time), its not that great or satisfying desu
I know Im gonna get shit for it, but in that regard MP3 is actually much better, you can argue about how much actual gameplay is in there, but what you have is amazing, even MP1 was a better shooter, but it was also overall better than MP2

I think you meant to post Max Payne 3, OP.

God damn right he did the dumb bitch

It's one of mine, along with the first.

>even MP1 was a better shooter, but it was also overall better than MP2
did you mean MP1 was actually a better shooter or that MP2 was a better shooter, but MP1 was better overall with a typo?
choose carefully

Yeah, I think tonally MP3 got shit on pretty hard and it felt a lot more flat than MP2. I think MP2 is peak noire kino, but MP3's physics and shooting mechanics were a lot more fun and sandbox-y while still being pretty cinematic and full of gun-fu.

Max Payne 3 has more gameplay than Max Payne 2

Max Payne 2 is a 5 hour game with 4 hours of gameplay
Max Payne 3 is a 10 hour game with 6 hours of gameplay

max payne 3 fags are like nuwars apologists

MP2 spent way too long at the construction site
It just kept dragging on

>MP1 was a better shooter
You got to be kidding me. As a shotgunfag that game made me extremely frustrated. Literally the only way to make the shotgun useful was headshotting. You miss once and you lose a chunk of your HP. You miss 2-3 times you are dead. Complete lack of stagger mechanics was dumb.

Max Payne > Max Payne 2

best max payne 3 mission was the NYC flashback

what answer did you expect to that question?

No way

Attached: Max Payne 01.19.2017 - 19.27.03.35.webm (640x360, 1.42M)

lol fuck no

>not the airport
weak shit

>Seedilcope

Attached: call-of-juarez-gunslinger-cover.jpg (580x818, 347K)

the office you mean

I was talking about shotguns in MP1.

>not using a widescreen mod

>Man on Fire the video game
Is that supposed to make it good?

well, to be completely honest and called a faggot, I think MP3 was also more kino than 2, I love the second game for sure, but it feels like its more about nostalgia desu like I feel home at that shitty apartment level where youre in the middle of a smaller war between the cleaners and thugs, I played that level so many times because I loved the level design
but aside from its flaws in its story and writing, MP3 still feels like a better closure for max, it also has the best performance by james by far, max hitting rock bottom and them getting his shit together to make things right more like for himself feels mich better to me than the forced love story in MP2, I also liked some other interesting ideas like making max a complete painkiller junkie, I mean hes been eating that shit non stop since the first game, it makes sense

>Story:
1 > 3 > 2

>Gameplay Not talking strictly about mechanics, but how it works as a game. Progression, stages, enemies, if the story is not too intrusive, the amount of fun you can have with it, etc:
2 > 1 > 3

Attached: 1560581941292.png (1039x988, 1.16M)

>enemies that magically spawned behind you in MP1

Attached: george.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Interesting, now let's crunch the numbers:

4 out of 5 is 80%. Max Payne 2 is 80% gameplay. Only 20% is watching cutscenes.
6 out of 10 is 60%. Max Payne 3 is 60% gameplay, almost half of the game is watching "~le me so miserable doomer 4 life XD" movies.

You get virtually untouchable while airbone on 1, that's far from being a hassle.

Fuck these nerds, OP. You're based as fuck in my book.

Attached: download.jpg (1024x640, 162K)

>He doesn't have the enemy spawns memorized from having cleared the game dozens of times on several different platforms.

Attached: thumbsup.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

What, aggressive vengeance is one of the easiest to identify/ get into feelings.

sauce?