How do we go from actually and totally THIS

How do we go from actually and totally THIS

Attached: 71cc9jJQifL._SL1196_.jpg (800x1196, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disneyland.disney.go.com/destinations/disneyland/star-wars-galaxys-edge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To THIS steaming pile of SHIT?

Attached: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic xbo (1).jpg (800x1130, 130K)

Attached: 3443792-vaderimmortal-promo-1.jpg (867x720, 107K)

disneyland.disney.go.com/destinations/disneyland/star-wars-galaxys-edge/

Attached: XS4SVXWOBZEHTE6ZB4BZH32PME.jpg (800x600, 111K)

I refuse to believe there are any good star wars games.

Im genuinely holding in laughter in almost every dialogue segment in this game. Played the shit out of this game as a kid when it came out on xbox but kotor 2 (regardless of how broken it is as an actual game) is the only one that even remotely holds up when youre over 15 years old

the first one legitimately feels like its target audience is 5-9 year olds and the dialogue system/ options perfectly represent that. There is ZERO nuance or depth to anything in this game (and I also mean mechanically, the right choice is ALWAYS to pick the blue or red option out of those 3 dialogues you have available). "Revan" talks like a 4 year old, every NPC talks like a 6 year old with appropriate voice acting and the mechanics of the game are barebones at best with the greatest discovery you can make to understand the game better being to give everyone the things with the biggest numbers, max out whatever shit they start out with in terms of skills and never use party members that dont have lightsabers.

Some of the most cringe shit ive ever seen when I unironically see people defending this while shitting on kotor 2 and all of them pretend to be some epic patricians rather than illiterate mentally stunted beaners that think the "twist" which literally nobody could tell was "classic literature tier storytelling"

Blade and Sorcery is unironically the only actually good star wars game.

Super Empire Strikes Back.

I agree that the dialogue options are written in a weirdly childish way but there's nothing wrong with the voice acting.

So much pain in your words... could you be him? Are you actually Luke Skywalker himself?

Your inability to enjoy things is your problem.

Attached: 1687327561.jpg (504x710, 274K)

Not for the main party members and some of the more prominent characters like Malak or Calo Nord but have fun listening to every minor side villain that pops up who sounds like a parody tier nasally "bully" character

>the first one legitimately feels like its target audience is 5-9 year olds
because it literally is?

im sorry if this sounds contrarian but this shit is so fucking boring
there is so much better sci fi media out there now that this is trash in comparison

no shit, it's literally movies for children
only actual retards are still obsessed with SW

SNES Star Wars
Jedi Outcast PC
Rogue Squadron 64/PC

yes, and yet people pretend like that isnt the case whereas something like the actual star wars movies dont have some arbitrary age limit and dont condescend their audience like kotor 1

>luke holding his laser dick above his head as it cums in every direction
>his sister looking sexy helping him out
>the droids symbolize your bros looking on approvingly as you bust
>dad in the background angry that you got laid proving him wrong
>x-wings all swimming up to fertilize the death star
this poster is a trip when you're on drugs

Attached: 1546188774800.jpg (424x444, 35K)

that's just outright wrong

Star Wars is space opera

I was there last week and I hate to admit it but it's actually really cool, they did a good job making it feel authentic.

i havent been lol