Is there a FFXIV server that most of Yea Forums plays on?

Is there a FFXIV server that most of Yea Forums plays on?

Thanks.

Attached: E2160519-D859-424F-8BD3-B58F026C15ED.jpg (750x1058, 641K)

We all love to play on the ERP server user. Come play Final Transtasy XIV with us!

Ultros

[ZR]

>actively wanting to play with Yea Forums
I cannot even begin to tell you how much you will regret this. If you think Yea Forums can be autistic now, wait until you're in a fucking guild or discord or fucking whatever with pure, concentrated Yea Forums.

Better than playing alone with no one.

probably balmung or gilgamesh

>new kairu posts
fuck yeah

Attached: nakadashi.png (649x670, 497K)

Ultros & Balmung are Yea Forums servers that I know of

How is Ultros towards new players in general? Will I be all alone in the starting zones doing Fates alone?
I really hope people here don’t ERP.

Damn, Vivian James looks like that!

I hear nothing but bad things about Ultros on Reddit and the SE forums. Say the entire server is filled with trolling?

Sargatanas for me.

Sounds like fun

No one cares about FF, post more /ss/

Attached: 4680.7.jpg (640x844, 85K)

A very strong feeling when.

Yeah, gonna need a source in that image.

>Reddit and the SE forums
There's your problem

I'm on Ultros and my experience has been nice. People in the NN are helpful and you usually get a response to a question very quickly. The ARR areas outside of the main cities are usually not very populated but they're not completely empty. Even playing the game in the early morning hours I usually still come across a couple of players in the less frequented areas.

What the fuck is trolling in an MMO?

I thought Ultros was congested?

>someone already posted the artist’s name
>reverse image search
user, I...
I guess I don’t truly understand the cultural abhorrence to spoonfeeding. What gives? The artist’s name is Kairu.

No, it really is. See the thing is everyone knows it's a Yea Forums server, so everyone feels like that's a license to go wild. It's shitposting. Pure, unending, autistic shitposting. So I hope you like Wojaks and Pepes seeing as they're the hot shit right now.
It's "ironic" ERPing. So it'll be really shitty "totally as a joke" combined with some dumb form of chicken where you're a cuck if you back out, while each party tries to make it as degenerate as possible to unnerve the other. They'll do this publicly too. Be ready to log in and see "BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP" spamming the FC chat.

They're also really fucking bad at the game. This in itself, isn't bad, but there's also the utter unwillingless to fucking learn. Trying to explain where it went wrong just results in them going full retard, spamming some version of cuck (although I guess now it's either "cope" or "dilate," right?) while they continue to wipe to the same mechanics, sometimes just to be a retard. Turns out those retards always talking up how badass they are at savage and extreme are hot garbage. Who would've fucking thought.

Yes, I'm mad. Yes, this is all from personal experience. Never again. I will PUG before I run with Yea Forums.

why would you want to play with reddit faggots

I been in a ton of Yea Forums mmo guilds and they been alright. Only bad thing I recall happening is a retard in the Tera guild started to spreg out when he found out a girl was in the guild, he then acted like a ape and got kicked.

I doubt people in the server meme all the time.

Its not anymore

Attached: 8DFB7782-04F5-4896-9BAA-2170A3C6D93E.jpg (750x766, 118K)

Ultros is fine. Most of use are laughing at Hyperion as it seems they've taken on the mantle of Balmung 2.0.

Ultros

Maybe I will start a sprout there.

How is the general part of the server? Are people helpful or HURR DURR FUCK OFF

Do NOT make a character on ultros

Balmung but stay far the fuck away from that server. Go look at /xivg/ it's just a full on ERP circle jerk. I think Ultros is also pretty populated with people from Yea Forums.

Attached: lmao.png (1916x1030, 3.06M)

Its alright. No idea if people still the same as they were 6 years ago but the novice network seemed helpful.