Killing the remaster/remake scene

>killing the remaster/remake scene
>lowering developer income for IP
>preventing sequels and creative spinoffs
Is emulation the ultimate degeneracy in gaming?

Attached: 1555937608010.png (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Yes. Support developers by buying remakes and remasters you love.

/thread
MOOOOODS THIS THREAD IS DONE

shut the fuck up you stupid corporate bootlicker

I don't remember MML being in widescreen. That looks pretty good OP.

Emulation is for poorfags only.

Damn i wanna play mml

> killing remasters/remakes
good
> lowering developer income
doesn't happen
> preventing sequels and spinoffs
usually good

Attached: 1559676749746.gif (480x270, 85K)

>threading yourself

You know, at this point Yea Forums deserved a little higher quality bait than this. You would've been better off making some stupid /pol/ thread, or something about sjws or whatever. This isn't even low quality bait, just flat out bad. I know you want to start some shit, which is fine, but you're never gonna reach those 400+ replies of seething anons. All you'll be getting is zoomer numbers, 100-ish replies at most. Apply yourself.

Attached: 1562592511056.png (512x512, 475K)

>high internal rendering res
>good use of AA
>great texture filtering (is that xBR?)
>perfect widescreen
Why would you pick that picture to make this thread? If you'd picked something that looked like total garbage you would have made your point much better. But instead you pick an almost objective improvement to the original game?

If anything that picture has the reverse effect of what you want.

A remake of MML would be terrible

Fuck you. A remake could be a great way to test the waters for a third game.

>lets me replay games for free even after getting rid of the system and play them any way I want (cheat, save states, etc...)
>rom hacking
>upscaling, filters and other enhancements
and most importantly...
>makes hardware autists seethe like none other
Emulation is based as fuck

Let it go user. It's been over a decade. Let it go.

Remakes and remasters are absolute fucking trash. If you want to play the game just play the original, why would you want a remake.

No.

Attached: 382FA583-E922-4383-A252-39CB9721A07A.gif (400x215, 965K)

Is OP the ultimate brain damaged retard?

>A remake could be a great way to test the waters for a third game
>still falling for Capcom's "buy this remake and MAYBE we'll make a new game" ruse
kek

Those are all good things though.

Emulation clearly isn't stopping companies from churning out soulless remakes as it's been happening at increased frequency lately
Just accept Capcom doesn't fucking care already

I don't think they could do it justice and would likely look as bad and lazy as MM11

He would't give up on us.

Here's your (you), faggot.

Realized im the faggot and didnt even give him his (you)

>killing the remaster/remake scene
>lowering developer income for IP
Good
If developers had any interest in making these for the games that deserve them they would have already made them rather than putting the onus on the consumer to buy a bunch of unrelated bullshit for how ever many decades before they finally decide to get around to it, take what you posted Megaman Legends, Capcom sat on the IP for more than a decade with no word about it until announcing a sequel out of nowhere and then cancelling it while blaiming the fans for not buying the paid demo they never even released.

Attached: Too_Late_Nintendo_2.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

>Capcom sat on the IP for more than a decade with no word about it until announcing a sequel out of nowhere and then cancelling it while blaiming the fans for not buying the paid demo they never even released.
Jesus Christ is this a joke?

>Launch MML to replay it
>Forgot how horrible the controls are
I really wish MML had full analog control. Tank controls are annoying in a third person action game, they're much more at home in games with static camera angles.

...?

I kinda like them. learning to use the old controls was kind of fun when I played it last year. The game would also be easy as shit with modern controls too.

>is this a joke?
No look up Megaman Legends 3 project

>be a cuck and support these developers that continuously ass rape their fans with disgusting amounts of monetization schemes

Not only that but these devs have clearly shown they do not care about their IP nearly as much as fans. Even Nintendo got caught taking emulation from other people who did the work that they should have done for their old games. So if these developers are like that fuck them right in the mouth with that bullshit. Their games deserve to be appreciated by people who actually care.