4 months to release

>4 months to release
>nobody still know what is it about
it's no man's sky again

Attached: death-stranding-logo-conteneva-indizi-data-uscita-v3-380657.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhzL-5RFMgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0DJeOyud7yU
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1089146322332995586
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's about norman redus and he's funky fetus

It's about an apocalyptic event that destroyed the world, but it focuses primarily on America, we may possibly travel to other places around the world. The event had something to do with connecting the world, which brought about ghost-like entities which are potentially the spirits of the dead from different points in time within human history.

You need to survive and not get dragged to their otherworld, and your main mission is to reconnect surviving settlements all over the country with each other so humans have some hope of establishing a normal civilization once again. This is not fucking hard to understand and anyone still shitposting about it really just wants replies or they are actually retarded zoomers. Have a nice thread, faggot OP.

no mans skies problem was too big promises and hype
death stranding has no promises or hype

What? How can you possibly not know what the game is about when there is like 30 minutes of trailers.

It's an open world game where you deliver packages. It has stealth, combat, climbing, and sludge monsters. If you die you go to another dimension and have to perform some tasks to get out. There's also a "strand" system which is some kind of online component where you can help other players.

So it's just MGSV remade as a deliveryman simulator?

I like when big games do that. RDR 2, and maybe it was just me but I don't remember seeing basically anything from BotW before playing it.
Good stuff. Keep everything under wraps until release if you can do it and marketing doesn't force the opposite.

It is a MGS game so

>it's no man's sky again
Not even close.

>trying to push the hate this much

Go play some weeb games you useless sack of shit.

your game is for weeb too

Attached: sachiko.jpg (1415x1000, 476K)

We have seen a lot of the game.
People are just assuming there's more to the game than there is. You'd think people would learn after MGSV.

Why Kojima?

Attached: L6I-ROuM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I pity the fool zoomer who actually thinks this trailer promises "hype" culture has improved games and not the other way around

opting out to sell a game based on reputation, mystery and eventually word of mouth is not only the far more confident and consumer friendly approach, its the one that much more likely ends with an actually good game rather than a le hype machine that looks good in gameplay presentations but will actually be a complete piece of shit to play outside of that initial introductory buzz before you realize how shallow it all is (see: anything that sells on gwafix or gameplay that seems "cinematic")

Are these autists living under the impression that when the vast, VAST majority of the all time great games came out, almost anyone knew fucking anything about them outside of AT BEST having seen a tiny picture and description of them in some game magazine?

Didn't Kojimbo say there's no stealth in this game?

The stealth is not like MGS but there's clearly still sneaking around at least.

she's fugly
no

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhzL-5RFMgo
>Who could imagine Metal Gear without the voice of David Hayter?
I guess Kojima wasn't happy about this.

How did Kojima manage to develop this game in 3 years when MGSV took 5 and still wasn't done.

>nobody knows what is it
>after 5 trailers
Now this is confirmed to be a masterpoece

I disagree. She's perfect.
Hype culture has existed from the very beginning. Remember what we used to call "shareware syndrome"? Fake E3 demos and misleading kojimbo trailers are just an evolution of that deceptive practice.

Attached: 1561414588100m.jpg (1024x1024, 254K)

MGSV required they develop a completely new engine and make it run on PS3 aswell. Death Stranding had Decima engine from the start.

good, I hate promotional material that reveals too much. DS has enough stuff shown

Attached: faust.jpg (249x246, 12K)

pre existing engine, no konami fuckery

Attached: LaLiLuLeLo.jpg (2920x4008, 2.5M)

He's keeping it secret because he's trying to pull an m. Night shamalanalanyanan on us about the plot. Remember the band low roar? They're actually one of the few groups of people kojima actually told the full plot of death stranding to. They even wrote a song about it: youtube.com/watch?v=0DJeOyud7yU

The secret story point is that the game takes place in two different distinct dimensions. There is the real world, and then there is a mirror opposite universe that metaphorically represents the internet. The mirror world was promised as a magical form of information technology that would unite humanity, but all it did was get us addicted to endless entertainment and battle simulation, and drove humanity into such extreme isolation that we disappeared from society.

This mirror universe and related technology is created and maintained by bridges, a mega Corp with no interests beyond it's sustained existence and neverending growth. It exists as an autonomous entity and the people who work for it do so essentially in shackles (handcuff life meter) the end goal of the story is the destruction of the bridges network and freeing the people stuck in its addictive offerings

Attached: 1cc5fdr8eau21.jpg (1242x1824, 229K)

If you don't know what the game is about after the last trailer then you are officially a brainlet. Congratulations.

nah, she has that autistic face.

Not from the very start but at the beginning of development

Why do people still do this shit?

So basically Mads is an /r9k/ incel who is so cut off from the real world that he has gone full wizard in the internet and is now in his "gamers rise up" phase? This is why he can control the internet world?

Speculating is part of the fun. It's a mystery!

She IS autismal, user. All Dutch people are just autistic swamp Germans.

Attached: 1561742485777m.jpg (711x1024, 90K)

He's a rogue sys admin. The game portrays him as a villain but he's actual a benevolent entity

based believer

CUTE!

And hot milkers

>nobody knows a shit
That's fucking based
I hate when i know every fucking mechanics and locations of the game before release.
They shouldn't spoil any monsters for iceborne

That's a much more compelling plot than the actual game is probably gonna have.

>it's based to not know what genre is the game
indeed very based

neither kojima know what the fuck this game want to be

he said something like a new genre

I'm okay with this.

I hope they don't even send review copies. Faggots don't know how to play vidya either way, and they'll just complain about stupid shit like it's not being intersectional enough and that shooting ghosts is sexist bigotry. Game journos are worth less than the fecal matter of dogs disintegrating on the pavement.

Kojima's got some new blood. I notice he definitely has a type though, as her and Joosten are quite similar.

Attached: death-note-margaret-qualley.jpg (2004x3000, 593K)

It's really is based, only kojimers can pull this off

everyone knew what no man's sky was about, it just promised too much

The only good game that Kojimbo ever made, the only one that stands the test of time in terms of writing, gameplay, direction, the only true 10/10 game that can stand in the vidya pantheon alongside the likes of Deus Ex, is MGS1. All his other games have simply gone on to show that MGS1 was either a complete and utter fluke.

Unless you should believe that MGS1 was the only MGS that Kojima put his heart and soul into and that the sequels were developed only to make money and appease his bosses at Konami, there is no way you could possibly think that Death Stranding will be anything but typically forgettable console game fare.

>Game takes place in America
>Looks like Ireland

Why do people act like these games were made by Kojima single-handedly?

Attached: blogs-boards-guide-faqs-cheats-r-deus-ex-2-we-44477210.png (500x449, 40K)

That's because of timefall

>DS releases
>gets praises by fucking everyone and their mother, while critizing its not-so-progressive world and kinda bland gameplay
>sells like a motherfucker due to hype strategies
>this whole board loses its shit(me included)
this is the most likely scenario and you all know it
I got a Pro this past friday so I'm fucking ready
methinks you mean Iceland

The future looks bright for America

Margaret is cute but something is off with her face. She doesn't have that perfect symmetry and proportion like Stefanie. She also lacks the cute cheek dimples.

Attached: 1561741938697m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Fox engine was developed right after MGS4 retard

A director obviously has a huge impact on what the game is like, and the best directors also tend to surround themselves with the right people.

fpbp

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME

Attached: death stranding 2.png (1063x600, 422K)

Botw had a demo of the entire great plateau at E3 2016 and there was countless gameplay videos from that event. The gameplay of the game was very transparent.

In this context, he's brushing some blame off onto his buddies considering how terrible deus ex 2 was.

why do people think that fable games were made by molyneux, bioshock by levine, new vegas by sawyer, dmc by kamiya, resident evil by mikami

i don't know

Soon

Attached: Death Stranding - Cliff.jpg (3840x2160, 995K)

He had very little to do with DX2 though, he was focusing on Thief 3 which turned out much better.

Retard. You're right, maybe they should have grabbed one of the programmers from his desk to direct the game and story etc?

>naked mads in freeze
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1089146322332995586

>even the moon
If it's true, it will be masterpiece

Gib slowdive soundtrack

Attached: D_lyyrcU0AAKD51.jpg (900x760, 125K)

There is some stealth but it's more like MG and MG2

based

yong dont you have producer cock to suck in order to get into voice acting?

because she hit the wall hard

Attached: StephanieJoosten.jpg (901x561, 64K)

You are correct on everything you said but you forget that this is Kojima wr are talking about. The biggest Hack in gaming industry and a fraud. Last good game he “made” was 15 years ago

Oh my god this is my fear.

how can he be the biggest hack if cage, todd, molyneux exist

You're the president of jack shit

Who's Jack?

Nah, that's just an unflattering picture, sometimes she just makes that autistic "swallowed a lemon" face, like in this pic also.
Go check her Instagram, she still looks great. She'll definitely hit the wall soon though and I will cry when that day comes.

Shit

Shit I meant this pic

Attached: 1561900707783m.jpg (1024x681, 92K)

she was born in 1988, she hit the wall years ago.

yikes look at those jowls

I wish it was real. It would be so hype

margaret is so much hotter than joosten

>Nobody knows what it's about
implying it's not just yet another obvious moviegame for pseuds which you can catch for free on youtube dot com

All the “delivery man” concept for the main character leads to a great final moment for the game: his last mission is to fetch a pail of water.

Nah, these are just bad pics of joost

He said it's not a stealth game but it has stealth elements

Man, the second language English posters who post like they’re from Russia sure are ramping up.

You can catch everything for free on youtube retard

>start each mission in the base/town, possible iDroid to select missions or take missions from actual NPCs
>R&D just like MGSV
>loadout includes max weight limit, carrying literally you pick on you plus vehicles that you need to maintain and don't have infinite of
>missions are similar to MGSV, get item and deliver it. Retrieve item or prisoner, investigate
>story will be sparse but more complete than MGSV

I also think we won't go to any other "isolated city", at best we see some in the distance very far from the borders of the game world. There are bases to infiltration and get R&D shit and maybe recruit people, no fulton though so I don't know how that will work other than carrying shit back manually.

>Kojima is a hack
>He hasn't "made" a good game since snake eater
>He relies on other people to make his games while he takes the credit
>Konami was right to fire him after MGS5

Attached: sht-happens-sometimes-25-30.jpg (600x756, 58K)

I want to play no mans sky, i wish it was cheaper

Snake eater is the worst game in the series

who are you quoting?

Attached: 1556312999172.png (1437x2735, 959K)

Sorry, are you talking about the game whose entire premise is based on the fact that Kojima didn't understand even the basics of genetics? Whose main character was stolen from a Carpenter movie? A "stealth" game with no actual stealth mechanics? With a corridor design? Constantly being interrupted by talking heads and cutscenes? Short as shit? With dialogue so cringy it had to be rescued by the translators?

Literally activated almonds tier

No ones denying that. But it's still not a sole thing

>tfw she will eventually have to settle for an MGS sperg and together they will conceive a new level of autism in her decrepit womb

From his 3rd post what's he's saying is already wrong, delete this waste of space from your PC.

no it's not, zoomer

it is exactly the opposite.
everybody knew that NMS was EVERY game, and it turned out to be nothing at all.
nobody knows what this game is, and nobody expects anything, yet it probably will be something.

When did they started mo-capping her character for MGSV? She was already 25 when they debuted her character for the first TPP trailer in 2013.

>he's too stupid to figure out death stranding

Feels good not being a brainlet.

Brainlets seething at Kojima yet again
oh so sorry, this game actually makes you think and doesn't deliver anything like a cheap pizza place

You know its a different engine and the story is about crossing the US, right? Its going to be wayyyy more linear

>snake eater is the worst game in a series where Phantom Pain and MGS4 exist.
Nice try

>phantom pain and MGS4 when peacewalker exists

Death Stranding has hype. People just don't know what the fuck they're actually hyping.

Like a year before I believe. Or late 2012-early 2013

That's a big step down

step up*

No. Qualley has the body of a teenage boy. Stefanie is literally made for rough sex and breeding. And cuddling after

>bug eyes
>masculine bone structure
>fat face
>weak lips
>small mouth
>bad teeth
>broad shoulders

At least Stephanie looks interesting. That Qualley girl looks like the works at the gas station down the street from my house.

Isn't that just Ready Player One's plot?

Well played sir.