Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious school to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 56K)

didn't he die
I know davido kun died

Based Ken-sama

Attached: 1562934718580.jpg (320x959, 47K)

good luck

>Japanese """humor"""

arigato gozaimasu

>davido kun
How did he die?
Killed himself?

Ain't you dead Ken-sama?

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: 1558575369828m.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

The Ken-Sama copypasta is so old that he's probably pushing forty now.

Good luck! Also please help translate Japanese role-playing games (JRPG's for short). We would gladly appreciate your contributions!

Thanks in advance!

I haven't seen this copypasta in awhile. I also miss DESU posting

Attached: 20190627144115_1.jpg (169x190, 7K)

He’s dead

drowned in nip pussy

Didn't Ken-sama die in the Tsunami?
Can't believe its been so long already.

He died bruh

>tfw I'm older than ken-sama.
where did it all go wrong? I'm the looser weeb, not him.

I want to be a full-on weeb so bad.

it's only exactly a decade old
dude is also dead unfortunately

Wanna know how I know you're still in high school?

Attached: 1335465574966.jpg (1600x900, 92K)

Attached: travel.png (1199x384, 218K)

He died to save his precious Japan. His sacrifice appeased the ocean demons that came for tribute.

Because I'm 28 and sad enough that being embarrassing would be better than being nothing?

Died in that Tsunami years ago.

Why didn't Anno put a Ken-sama expy into Shin Godzilla?

RIP Ken-Sama, never forget his sacrifice