Minecraft 1.14

what went right?

Attached: 800px-1.14.png (800x342, 170K)

>what went right?

Attached: 1563180122894.jpg (572x303, 123K)

Nothing.
What the fuck are they doing? Why aren't they adding useful and interesting shit.

>still 0 fucking furniture
how hard is it to put in a table and a chair

Attached: 1548553204818.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

how are they so lazy, they could add so much shit easily

Attached: 1563021316896.jpg (750x752, 98K)

You don't like your clicky pressure plate table and staircase seats?

Seriously. It would be fun to build homes but it’s like there’s so little actual furniture. They need a home and furniture update.

Pillagers is the second worst addition to the game.

Minecraft is an action rpg. They're never going to make an update that's completely focused on just building.

villagers have never been easier to exploit now, pillager raids bring a bit of challenge back into the game

why?

*sigh* okaayy I'll bite
*takes deep breath* what's the... *sigh* what's the... first, user? *rolls eyes*

not him but nothing tops phantoms

because pokemon is better.

hunger

This ended up being most badly handled update in years, where have you been?

Village finally became more useful.
Now if only you could add more villagers to a village

I know everyone says the adventure update, but I agree with this guy. It fucking sucks on MP since you need to coordinate the sleeping habits of 5+ people, or just stay indoors every night.

Just build houses and give the villagers bread and they'll breed

nothing
>game runs like shit
>new additions suck balls
they had a poll, A POLL, on shit they should add to the game, instead of actually using everything they have in the budget and adding all the things from the poll and not just one.

>want chairs so i can actually sit down
>"lol no u got to be creative dumbass"
fuck mojang

better play pokemon because is much better.

based

just because one update is shit doesn't mean all of the game is shit. i'll just stick to 1.7.10 with mods

what

What you really should be asking for is official modding support for platforms other than the PC Java edition, If Bethesda can do it what is microsofts excuse.

Attached: banner[1].jpg (940x380, 64K)

the expanded villages and trading made the game feel and look more vibrant
I personally think they kinda got inspired by BotW but I got nothing to back that up.

>mods only work on one version and never get updated
Yeah that'll help

The building aspect has always been more appealing

pokemon is much better than minecrap :^)

The Villagers and villages finally turned into something useful

that's about it so far

wish they could add some more interesting shit, like multi effect potions or some fucking way of converting GRAVEL INTO FUCKING FLINT, GOD DAMN IT MOJANG IT HAS BEEN FUCKING YEARS YOU SIDEWALK BURGER

when you`re so big that you can sell on brand name alone, why even try beyond the minimum?
See: Pokemon SwSh

Only because Mojang could not give less of a shit about modding support, Forge dev's have to start from square one every-time that shit updates, With no official API to help speed that shit along.

So uhhhh does anyone have a server

>yfw Minecraft gets paid mods

Attached: 138838320458.jpg (502x417, 15K)

It already did on console editions