CTRNF Thread

Thank you Drawfag edition

Attached: MS Progress.png (1896x824, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18319527
youtube.com/watch?v=dr2BCMRk_xc
youtube.com/watch?v=mlbBErexCfE
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6459474
youtube.com/watch?v=LqSMNetPy44
youtube.com/watch?v=MKAv4Dyj8DM
youtube.com/watch?v=FFwch8HptJo
discord.gg/nPpyag
streamable.com/fm9jx
youtu.be/k2mFvwDTTt0
deviantart.com/banjokazoo123/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liz's paint job looks absolutely hiddeous on every single kart

these guys should be added as actual characters

Attached: 1562887461593.png (819x460, 30K)

drawfag pls

Attached: OH NO NO NO.jpg (1627x1750, 674K)

>Tiny Temple online
>Game decides that I'm not allowed to have USF
>A Pinstripe gets it though, and keeps it going long enough that I can never possibly hope to catch up to him
I fucking hate maps like this where there's like maybe one or two USF pads throughout it and they're placed at the fucking end, so you have no hope of catching up.
>Just got Twilight Tour four times in a row

They really should
don't know about N.Jim though, he doesn't look like a new characterHe could be in an N.Gin dream sequence though.

somebody can post link to discord for that guy with /trash/ link that was removed in one day?

N.Jim, N.Gin's older and cooler brother

I enjoy getting into those lobbies where just about everyone is as skilled or better than me
Makes fighting for the podium fun

Yo, why the fuck is this game so hard? I'm getting my shit kicked in like constantly.

never not gonna post this
strawpoll.me/18319527

Now that Beenox have shown that they can make a pretty damn good kart racer, does anybody else really want a new entry in the Crash Racing Series? Not some remake bullshit obviously, but a brand new game with a new story.
Also what would you guys like to see? I personally really want some new and interesting tracks, as the ones in the remake feel kinda old and bare boned, especially if you look at some of the tracks from say, Mario Kart 8.

Attached: Air.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Have you ever heard about building reserves? The game didnt decide shit, you just dont know how it works.

Fuck off faggot, I was drifting and hitting the boost pads leading up to the USF boost, so fucking kill yourself.

unironically git gud
or just pray that your opponents are dumb (less likely)

>cruising along, approaching a turbo pad
>"I'll just start up a drift and drift over it to get a sacred flame started"
>>>>>>hop over it

Attached: jrjrtrnr.png (288x365, 129K)

Attached: 1562520371711.jpg (1280x1542, 243K)

Did you boost ON the usf pad or in mid air?

This game is honestly way too unbalanced with classes and items that it becomes hard to have fun with after awhile.

There is a difference without boosting like a scrub and chaining perfect boosts for a lap so you will have enough reserves to fuck around without losing boost.

Really man, read how the mechanics work for 10 minutes. You are the kind of people that I DNF on a daily basis.

>mfw my zoomerfag 14 year old brother finally gets digital tropy and kicks Oxide's ass on Dragon Mines
good job little bro i'm proud of you

Attached: 134556632345.png (187x298, 56K)

what happend here?
How can Cortex have -1 crystals?

Attached: D_nRVl6W4AINWdH.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

You stole a crystal from him when he had 0. Basic math.

he's gonna appear in a new title where he blames Crash for his bankruptcy and files for revenge instead

I finally did it

Attached: v.png (1280x720, 1.81M)

How the fuck do you get the trophy to finish first in all races? Do all of them have to be single races? I swear I've done all of them by now and I still don't have the achievement.

Attached: Pura.png (680x907, 1.53M)

If you're just doing Adventure/Cups, not all of them appear. Just do single races on easy and win one-by-one, but chances are you're missing something like Clockwork Wumpa.

congrats, now the rest :)

I got all of N. Sanity Beach platinums, and halfway through whatever the ruins are called. I'm doing them in order. From what I heard, the only other one I have to really worry about is N. Gin Labs.

Attached: 1563244843317.png (320x160, 97K)

The online is p2p right? it's the only explanation i have for all the desyncs and lag.

>only gold and platnium relics left

Feels good man, I feel like the speed king and soon the only thing ill have to worry about unlocking is grand prix stuff and the slow buyout of the entire shop.

Attached: relaxing.jpg (1339x1326, 1.31M)

Correct

as a speed character too, not bad user

there is a severe lack of certain material relating to Pura

Attached: cute.gif (800x800, 141K)

OP here
good

Clocks exist though. Maps with only one USF is terrible because of clocks

I wish we could pick what tracks we want instead of getting 3 semi-random ones
also if you are still insta-locking Twilight Tour I hope you die a slow and painful death

For some reason, I had more trouble in Cortex Castle than N. Gin Labs. The other tracks really shouldn't give you too many problems though.

The way you phrased this response makes me think you had almost no reserves.

>the time by which a player is stopped by a Clock lengthens the further ahead they are in the race

Thoughts?

>still no update

Where is it

It would be a literal clone of the lightning bolt from Mario kart 8

>clone of item that isn't completely useless and ineffective
perfect

They should speed up the portals so that can actually catch the racer in first place as well

Coco is my wife
I want to live for Coco and Coco only
Coco gives me happiness
I love Coco

Unless it contains a boost to coin and nitro rewards or applying the daily + weekend bonus to offline as well it's not important.

fuck who designed the kamikaze mission

Sorry user Coco is my wife already, here's a pic of her riding me as evidence.

Attached: 56b1f47839f7a483390b5e2febd73679.png (419x329, 542K)

No thanks, just make the warp orb faster and have it so that anybody who gets hit and isn't 1st just spin out.

I'd rather it do the same for everyone, but it only affects the racers in front of the person who used it.
Alternatively, don't make it spin you. Just take away everyone's reserves and fire and make them go slower.

you can't marry a bandicoot

In the Remake timeline Coco cares about Crash more, Tawna doesn't leave Crash for Pinstripe and Cortexrulestheworldium is now element 119 instead of 118/117(i can't remember)

Well I already did.

I'd like to see you try and stop me

The next step to truly make the remake timeline the best is have the next game take place after Warped and make CTR non-canon.

>Tawna doesn't leave Crash for Pinstripe
Where is this stated?

I personally thought CTR happens at the end of both timelines

Tawna's shirt
Why? Why would Pinstripes girlfriend wear a shirt with her ex's face on it? Ironically CBB of all things knew this, that's why her design is different in that game.

There's no evidence supporting it. Tawna wears Crash's shirt in CTRNF, and even the original games made no claims that Tawna left Crash. The Pinstripe shit started over an unofficial foreign manual or something.
Plus Tawna's absence in the rest of NST is understandable as Crash was whisked into an adventure suddenly in both. There's no reason Tawna couldn't have been waiting at home for Crash in 2, or out doing something in 3.

Attached: muxbl0ecdkz631.png (362x362, 255K)

Thanks to finding out about the Tiger Temple exploit, I finally got my first ever oxide ghost victory, and beat my second ever N. Tropy ghost.

Besides, Tawna was originally planned to leave Pinstripe for Dingodile.
The unfinished cutscene happens after the first Cortex snowboard section ends in Twinsanity.

Tawna's part of the Nitro Squad, it's probable she was travelling during Crash 2 and 3 and met up with the other members

The fact that this is a completely new canon and that Pinstripe shit was never canon in the first place because it was from some random as fuck shitty irrelevant manga from like 20 years ago?

Sounds like you guys just can't handle that she ran off with Pinstripe.

All the extra attention Crunch got in Nitro-Fueled makes me doubt that.

Tawna is for Crash only.

Attached: 1557949054358.jpg (1400x1576, 248K)

>Pindicks this mad that no one wants to deal with their shit anymore after ruining multiple threads with their NTR faggotry
Die horribly in a fire.

She's wearing a shirt with crash's face on it, face it, Pinstripe a filthy virgin in this iteration.

Please shut the fuck up already. Stop trying to make Tawna a whore.

Attached: T1561708900009.png (768x894, 230K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dr2BCMRk_xc

Lads, 0:34, when it's changing Crash's kart with the music, peep Crash's model. Look at his teeth. We Evil Crash boys now?

Attached: EvilCrash.png (350x490, 166K)

Tawna can fuck whoever she wants as long as I fuck Coco

>CTR
>non-canon
That's why I said that. It's perfectly plausible that Vicarious Visions may retcon all the post-ND Crash games and reintroduce Crash and N. Trance and Nina in different storylines, which unaffects their appearances in CTRNF.

WOAH

Attached: 1560855483631.png (338x338, 230K)

Sounds like the opposite to me, your headcanon rat fetish is nothing more than fan fic.
Brush yourself

Attached: A90FD3D4-70BE-450F-8246-EF7E381186E7.jpg (460x591, 41K)

see
Sounds like you can't handle that Tawna didn't leave Crash

n tropy doesnt seem that bad most of the time.

his android alley ghost feels like a joke

still haven't kept USF in twilight tour to beat him though

that's the only level where he seems harder than usual

>get hit by 5 missiles in 10 seconds
This is where I turn off my console

Anyone have the big norm cuck card pic?

Attached: 1562519087863.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

I'm tired of calling it the Remake Timeline
The N-Sane Timeline is better
In the N-Sane Timeline during Warped Coco uses the Time Twister to help Past Crash, that's why you can play as her in Crash 1 and Crash 2.

It did that shit in the original, missiles have always had a limited turn radius

I have only beaten him in Roo's Tubes so far. Well that, and now Tiger Temple, but only legitimately in Roo's Tubes.

What other shit in the N. Sane timeline has changed, other than different interpretations of characters?
>N. Gin may have died in Warped

>Draw some really fucking degenerate you-go-to-hell-before-you-die furry shit
>Anons like it anyway

Attached: better than.png (244x234, 31K)

upvoted my fellow redditbro

yeah and stats were horribly unbalanced in the original too

doesn't mean it should be that way now

The Time Twister has another room, with a single button in it

It was always a great strategy in battle mode too. Time your drift just right so you get the missiles to orbit you.
Get enough of them in orbit, and I think you've got an impromptu shield too.

Attached: 1562110072412.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Thanks I got it from Discord...

Are you trying to say you want them to buff missiles to be completely 100% unavoidable?

Uh oh, Liz has entered your thread!

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716104837.jpg (734x638, 137K)

Ami respects you for not getting in her way!
Good job Liz!

This?

Attached: eh.png (237x190, 116K)

>want to play big Norm again
>get pasivly punished if I don't play a bandislut
>next month I am required to play as babies

The number eleven, except the digits are colored green, while white cum seems to be streaming down the top.

How the hell are you punished?

I earn less Nitro which results me dropping lower in the rankings and having to play more

If they could get their hands on the original idea they had for nitro kart before their development cycle got cut by 2/3rds and finish it that would be cool.

Which glitch is he based off of?

Attached: 1562084005161.png (459x424, 242K)

>having to play more.
Oh no. Having to play more Crash Team Racing... the ultimate punishment......

>unlock tropy
>play online
>everyone gangrapes me with items
>I wasnt even playing very good

Attached: cri.png (363x296, 136K)

Attached: CTRNF.png (704x903, 1.82M)

Lel
Nice job user

OP, here can you make the pic I coloured in not look like shit?

Nah user it looks fine. Way I see OC is that it doesn't need to be perfect, just look at my image, it just needs to be.

I like CTR taking place during Cortex's brief stint in retirement.

ohok

You cheated not only the game, but yourself, etc etc.

N Tropy has a time machine, that's the only answer we need

>he doesn't use the Twilight Aqua wheels for Nash and summer Dingodile/N. Trance

Anyone on Switch want to do the Race Against A Friend challenge for the weekly Grand Prix?

FC- 7826-0282-6314

Attached: db39yfm-0df3b562-fb00-44ee-895f-366269f63ab4.png (932x912, 120K)

Twilight wheels are fucking ugly

Imagine being a plat. Digital N. Tropy and DNF-ing in 6th place on Hyper Spaceway

>t. the dumbass that fell off the big-ass jump twice in a row but still got 1st

Attached: 1563088204275.png (251x225, 99K)

Handling - small children, bored girlfriend's, and people who think playing the shittiest class gives them bragging rights. Usually finish last.

Balanced - people who dont care or know about stats and picked solely based on the character. Usually play for fun and don't really care if they win. 80% of them are crash.

Accel - waifufags and tryhards. No exceptions. They wanted good stats but didn't want to play speed like a poser. Will either be shit or dnf the lobby, 90% of the time playing as coco or megumi.

Speed - mixture of legitimately good players, and complete shitters who read online that speed was the best class. Expect a lot of platinum and a lot of tropy, regardless of player skill. There will be 6000 Ami's in green bandibuggies and a handful of penta's shitting on the lobby

>and people who think playing the shittiest class gives them bragging rights
Probably because it does

I get nonstop "non joinable" when I try to make friend lobbies, how to fix that ?

Honestly a lot of my platinums were a stroke of luck or trial and error, rather than actual skill. I think I've hit the ceiling for my skill potential

>speed not the tryhards
A speed main wrote this.

>Accel
>tryhard
>dnf the lobby
Guilty as charged. I also get unironically mad when I lose because of bad weapon RNG. However, I'm in that 10% that doesn't play as Coco/Megumi, instead I rotate between Nash, Pinstripe, N. Trance and Tawna.

that feel when you upgraded from a speed shitter to a shit accel player

Attached: 1563056250663.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

>tfw I play as whoever I want class be damned

Attached: 156-1561540_crash-and-coco-crash-bandicoot-3-warped.png.jpg (840x1137, 371K)

>Play Ripper Roo on Twilight Tour
>Can't get into the groove of things, end up getting DNF'd by a Penta, finishing in 6th
>Say fuck it and go back to playing Dingodile
>Twilight Tour gets picked again (why do people do this)
>Completely shit all over the Penta player
I wish I could play as anything else but Speed.

Attached: Oh bother.png (433x394, 315K)

Different maps have different character preference. I also have a hard time switching if i am really used to speed because of the Turning radius

Attached: 1563034889919m.jpg (552x1024, 114K)

>speed aggrandisation
hello ami main

But she is. She fucked Pinestripe and Dingodile. Possibly Tiny Tiger too.

Turning and Speed are two opposite extremes, it's hard to adjust to one quickly after playing the other for a while.

I think people are right in saying the game should be updated where you can pick whatever character you want, whatever kart you want, and just customize the engine or something to make it whatever class you want. I play as Roo regardless but it's a shame that some people are locked out of their favourite characters just because of some fucking stats.

She hasn't 'fucked' anyone

Why do people insist on ignoring reality?

t. Tawna

>This faggot again

FIX BALANCED
BUFF TURNING

Attached: honest_stat_bars.png (914x496, 170K)

RILLA GANG RILLA GANG RILLA GANG RILLA GANG

Attached: 1563049762448-v.gif (418x247, 797K)

Why does it sometimes feel like Accel is on par with if not better than Speed?

Why don't they just fix balanced and buff turning a little bit? Surely that would please everyone. Speed and accel being nerfed would just piss off too many people.

Because it is. It even has better handling and acceleration than speed. Speed wins out only because it can u-turn for perfect handling on any track.

Attached: Accel_vs_All around.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Speed wins because its the fucking fastest class.

What do you mean again? this is the first time I've brought this up because they're not wrong. Having stats locked to a character like we're still in the 90's is retarded and results in lobbies filled with the same character, have them tied to a non-customizable element and there would be a lot more individuality in the races. Or if you're ok with everyone playing as Tropy in the next 3 months then good for you I guess.

I'm not talking about nerfing anything I'm saying that it should be a selection separate from characters and karts.

Fuck off with this shit. Everyone else:
>Post yfw your favorite character is in your favorite stat class

Attached: 1427654083595.png (648x628, 206K)

Whoops, replied to the wrong guy. Was supposed to reply to this dude. I have nothing against Rilla, he's a bro.

Oh, it's you again. Please go away, everyone else thibks classes are fun. We do not need a fucking engine swap abillity just so shitters like you can play Roo without getting good with him

Well fuck all of you then. Enjoy your lobbies of 8 people playing as Tropy.

Doesn't the fact that pinstripe continues pulling ahead the whole time mean that neither hit their max speed during that section?

WE AIN'T STOPPIN NIGGA! RILLA GANG TILL HE'S IN!

Attached: RILLAROO_WINS.webm (322x484, 202K)

Can someone make a chart for this shit, and what character stats really are in game (if the in-game stats really are misleading)?

Literally has never happened, and if it happened it would be fun because it would obviously be a coordinated effort

Don't worry, user. Yea Forums is no fun police, they think they can't have Crash's bike in because it's a kart racer. People are working on this "engine" being put into the game. Even though people will say >reddit

All of Reddit is gunning for it too, and actually made me change my mind on allowing everybody to play any character they want.

>fix nothing at all
>game only has 4 characters
>literally everything else is just skins, better take it to its most extreme
Improve the handling and balanced archetypes instead, you dipshit.

I'm not sure what the problem is letting people play their favourite character?? Why is that bad?

It only takes characters 1 second to accelerate to max speed in CTR. They don't actually build speed slowly. Pinstripe and all other Accel characters just have higher top speed.

Why do you pretend that people only play as N. Tropy? Are you fucking retarded? Speed and balanced are pretty much equally used online with little bits of balanced and turning thrown in, not to mention that speed mains use a bunch of other characters too like Tiny, Penta, Ami and Dingodile. Why are you so obsessed with Tropy when nothing you're saying is true anyway?

>they think they can't have Crash's bike in because it's a kart racer
Fucking stupid. Having the bike from Crash 3 in would be fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlbBErexCfE

The closest we came for Crash Retold to be officially acknowledged

Based, but wrong about the Tropy. It's all the Speed characters, you mean. Ami's, for one. but that's nitro bonus, which is another problem

Well since you seem to know all about what reddit likes, maybe you should just go back there.

*Speed and acceleration are pretty much equally used

It's a better place on reddit, all crash communitys, seem to be pretty goat, Yea Forums, reddit etc. I ain't checked the discord though

The bike cant be in because the proportions dont work

For a bike to work as a vehicle as the game exists now, it would need to look like a big wheel tricycle with a steering wheel instead of handlebars.
I mean baby grand prix is around the corner so I guess its appease retards that dont understand that reanimating an entire cast of characters is a fuckload of work.

Who gives a fuck it would simply take a readjustment to get used to. As you all are so fond of saying to people having trouble with various parts of the game: git gud.

JUST

Attached: 1563267452011-v.png (483x540, 173K)

Because accel isn't that much slower and their handling means they can take turns better. Speed is still the best class, but accel can actually compete unlike handling and balanced.

I'm talking about the fucking hitboxes you tard.

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_20190214_161733.jpg (716x540, 69K)

I don't see an issue. Harder to hit boxes, crystals and stuff like that but in return you're harder to hit.

delete this image. Ami is NOT bald

Attached: 1562879881542.png (427x413, 285K)

>the 2 fags that voted twilight tour left because it wasn't chosen

what's wrong with these people

Man you really are stupid

>No mmr or ranked mode online
>massive skill gap between players in lobbies constantly
>Still get 75% of coins regardless of performance
>championship points are only relevant for getting the kart which nitro does anyway

There is no game mechanic or design choice that "prevents" or "forces" people to use or avoid certain characters. People are just being colossal metafags in a game where it has no place. I'd rather developers use their time fixing objective issues with the game instead of validating autism.

All of the karts use the exact same hitboxes for balance reasons, they arent going to give one kart it's own unique and inherently superior hitbox

She's literally wearing a wig. Kek.

Attached: 1562798705563-tv.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>one of them is the host
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>instead of explaining the issue because no everyone is an expert on hitboxes or shit like that I'll just throw out an insult
And this is why Yea Forums is used by many as a dumping ground for shitposting.

Well at least someone had the decency to explain the situation. Then wouldn't the solution be to give it a sidecar or lock it to bike only races?

Well, as somebody who wants them to validate the "autism" and fix the bugs, I'm glad they're not catering to either of us and catering to the most important aspects first

watermelon tawna

Attached: 1560400259490.gif (454x310, 3.5M)

They could work if they had a sidecar though. I would like to point out I'm not the retard you're replying to though

>it's been 8 months since the game launched
>STILL no brio, moe, or kong
fucking hell WHEN ARE THEY RELEASING REEEE

Oh nonono.

Fuck you too faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-17-10-27-519_ai.medialab.mangamaster.jpg (1080x908, 295K)

it's almost like changing some text to placate the whiners is inherently less complex and less time-consuming than, say, adding new features or fixing bugs.

Attached: 1562532023634.png (200x214, 53K)

What other interesting models are hiding in the datamine besides this and Nina?

wait what

>Bike only races
I'd say it's easier to just not have bikes than add in a completely pointless game mode.

No, that's crazy talk. The trannies are winning bros!

>than add in a completely pointless game mode
Didn't stop battle modes being added.

thanks disconnect bug/feature
1750*1,5 points at once

Attached: free.png (450x310, 209K)

it was a non-issue

they shouldn't have changed anything at all

>Switch still has Watermelon Tawna and Black Zem
based

>Twilight Tour with a handling character
>lobby has decent players

>It's a 'Megumi main can't handle competition episode'
>Tawna nails me with a lag potion before the first magic carpet jump
>Megumi chimes in with a missile for extra stunlock, I fall off

>7th place, 10 seconds behind, hoping for the last USF
>ramp is blocked
>Use the mask to end the lap, Megumi is 30 second ahead already
>Mask ends
>CLOCKED
I hope I was host when I quit, just to make them realize they were playing bots after lap 1. Got Electron Avenue in the next lobby, an actual good map.

Attached: cc12456790876.jpg (302x423, 16K)

Drawfags?
pls don't forget the massive black dong.

Attached: 1563210573429.jpg (1582x497, 417K)

Sidecar doesnt work because the character models have to stay roughly in the same location in each kart to align with the hitboxes. If you have someone like tiny in a motorcycle with a sidecar they'll be positioned far to one side and clip out of the hitbox

>Coco/Dingo pairing
Why is this even a thing?

Attached: what the fuck.gif (500x275, 794K)

Battle what? Never heard of it.

If you're around, i could give you my friend code via discord

though fair warning i still suck ass and am trying to git gud

cus you ain't got the patch yet

Does idling in crystal challenge not give nitro anymore? I was getting +7 each attempt yesterday

There should be a model viewer, to see the win or lose animations for any character you've unlocked whenever you want, and spin them around like you can normally only do if you haven't already bought them when they're in the shop.

>Megumi mains can't handle competition
>The Megumi main was too far ahead of me so I quit
What was I supposed to get from this? I assume you weren't trying to make yourself look bad.

Are crash, Coco and Tawna black people?

Attached: Top Ten Pictures Taken Moments Before Disaster.jpg (816x666, 141K)

Attached: boom.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

They're bandicoot people.

Attached: Throw.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

I quit because it's a shit map and would keep playing were it literally anything else.

Coco players are girls who grew up with crash

t. have a ctr gf

>watermelon is racist
They must be, how can anyone think watermelons could possibly offend.

So how do private lobbies work? I don't have any friends on Switch who have CTR so I wouldn't know

create a private lobby
friends can join you
you can pick a track, laps, etc.
the rest is filled with AI
next race one of your friends can select the tracks, laps, etc.

>getting dnf'ed
>on papu's pyramid
Step it up senpai's

As someone who has friends in CTR Switch, it doesn't work for some reason, it says [NOT ALLOWED] when you try to add them, and we tried so many different things, even turning on and back off, and nothing worked.

nice
lucky

Did you try this

You have 3 options online
- Private matchmaking
- Online matchmaking
- Friends

Player A selects the first option and waits
Player B selects 'Friends' and joins A's lobby

Quite literally works on my machine

Switchfag here, I'm thinking about getting this game on PS4 as well. Is it too late to get Motorsport Tawna if I do?

Nina?

Just think about it
>Crash is always shirtless
>only pairs of shoes he wears are yeezys
>favorite food is a fruit with purple juice
>able to jump very high, most likely for better dunking of basketballs

>Tawna has big hair
>ghetto jean shorts along with yeezy sneakers
>only dates men with high-powered firearms (Wumpa Cannon, Tommy Gun)

>Coco also has big hair
>wearing beat up dungarees from her childhood
>also able to jump just as high as Crash can
>Like Crash and Tawna, prefer yeezy shoes to all other brands
Its all subtle character traits that have led me to this speculation.

Attached: 1550431535030.gif (384x239, 333K)

I did, we tried switching it too, when i couldn't get them to join via private, i had them do private and i tried friends, still didn't work, and we tried both ways again when we turned both on and off.
not sure why then, my friend is in the UK and i'm the US so maybe it's a region lock or some bullshit

Online is region locked on all consoles

You'll be cutting it close, but I think you could do it.

They also changed the fur color though. Just compare the switch version to the patched ps4

>someone always posts this in a thread
>noone ever tells me the sauce
please

Attached: 2aemij6vl7n11.jpg (350x255, 6K)

the funny part is they changed the fur colour but not the icon picture

Its not even that good just use Yandex
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6459474

If you do every pro/themed chellenge and keep up with dailies/weeklies you can probably make it.

it's probably in the /trash/ thread
just go to /trash/ and ctrl+F "bandicoot"

youtube.com/watch?v=LqSMNetPy44

>dick around building reserves in the first lap
>speed through most of the second lap with all your reserves + usf
>upload it to youtube as the lap wr

how can i get this many digits in my iq

Plus Crunch was just a flat-out Mr. T impression for a while.

No wonder I haven't ran into scary-good Germans or Japanese players like I do in Mario Kart

it is? wow that fucking sucks, why?

Attached: c75.jpg (555x560, 26K)

no it isn't, i played on ps4 with someone from north ireland and someone from australia yesterday in the same party, and i'm from burgerland.

only in matchmaking that works though

The anatomy upsets me greatly

>2 boosts

I don't think I can U-turn on the Switch that good

The twist to all of this is that Crunch is actually white but still does the Mr. T impression

Attached: 55DAA3B9-F7C5-42B4-B941-A647D7F17F3A.jpg (1350x1059, 311K)

>Always voiced by a black guy

Any hopes for Vicarious Vision's next game? I am just hoping that they can carry the momentum they had off of future tense which was a very fun level.

>miss the turbo pad in blizzard buff on lap 1
>dont have sf, just regular flames from drifting
>somehow manage to barely make the shortcut as big norm
>instead of going super far off the ramp, i go super high off instead landing right on the ledge on the road

I thought saffi was gone, what the fuck Beenox

WHAT THE FUCK, Beenox

Attached: 1S134985945.png (425x626, 523K)

i don't think it's saffi i think he just built up that many reserves

his lap time for lap 1 is ~1m30s, likely he just took an innefficient route to build as much reserves as possible

It's got the DLC level

>try to play online with a positive outlook
>"items aren't that bad I guess"
>get hit by 6 items (1 potion 5 missles) in a row in my first race half way into the first lap while in second place
>turn the game off after the race
I'll try again tomorrow I suppose.

So do I miss out on anything major if I dont buy the digital deluxe version?
Id rather get physical

Some exclusive skins and early unlocks if you care about that type of shit.

You get to have even more CNK characters clogging up your pit stop making the grind that much more of a chore. I never had to worry about buying Crunch/Zam/Zem/Zipzopzoopitybop

>Gets spammed by items into 8th place
>get hit by arena hazards also after I try to recover
>but this is tiny temple and I used USF+ Uka mask to stomp on them all and come first
It felt so satisfying it was unreal.

I want to play but my thumbs hurt so much from sliding and boosting all day I can't do it anymore bros

Youre a god damn weakling like most people here with their sore fingers and aching hands.

I have never been this mad at a cartoon kart videogame for children

Attached: 1557802056176.jpg (1024x804, 46K)

All video games are for children

Is it safe to play Time Trials on PS4 yet?

Yes

at least use the vidya version

Attached: 1497898911120.jpg (640x503, 40K)

they fixed the corruption bug specifically caused by time trials
but it can still happen because of other reasons

I tried

Attached: CTR white thing.png (1000x800, 150K)

Removed those ugly watermarks for you

Attached: 1563314358228.jpg (1350x1059, 307K)

Nice

Looks like some fucked up bootleg Pokémon

Someone post the original please? I haven't seen that one

October soonest user.

>don't care about playing as babies
>don't care about playing as spyro
>having to wait until october to play as my hideous goth loli mongoloid
The wait is pain

Attached: 6palxhlymja31.png (980x1472, 2.37M)

How do you even do the Tiger Temple exploit? I've followed youtube.com/watch?v=MKAv4Dyj8DM and I can't replicate it, not even once. I notice right when they start, they do a trick boost, then drift boost 3 times before hitting the wall at some miraculously perfect angle, and having enough speed to go over the invisible wall. I even pulled out the same character and kart as them, but can't do it.

Attached: 1511298705770.png (676x473, 213K)

The wait is pain but thinking how comfy itll be by then certainly makes it easier
youtube.com/watch?v=FFwch8HptJo
A tune for your troubles

Attached: D_eagnzVUAEMlVG.jpg (1715x2048, 536K)

>finished everything
>all that's left is online and time trial autism
>feel burned out after doing daily challenges and wumpa time
>have 40k coins and still don't have anything worth buying in the shop
>sitting at like 0.7% for championship leaderboard and 0.0005% for nitro
I am trying to find reasons to keep playing. I wish the shop just let me select what I wanted to buy at least then I could feel motivated to grind out coins or play more online.

I mean it when I say this: take a break
Enjoy some other games for a bit.
Your appreciation of CTR won't wane, it'll just grow stronger as you ease out of the burnout that you're experiencing.

just beat Oxide in Dragon Mines and Oxide Station.

tell me I can make it, anons

You overcame the hard parts
Keep going

Handling and balanced aren't supposed to be perfectly on par and viable against speed when in the hands of equally skilled players like this is a class based shooter or something. There's a reason why they're seperated into categories called beginner, intermediate and advanced. Advanced is just supposed to be flat out better if you're good enough to compensate for the poor handling. With that said, I do think they should make balanced not so completely dogshit in comparison to acceleration, especially when they're in the same category.

>placate the whiners
>implying they were, ever have been, or ever will be, placated
When will you retards learn?

thank you drawfag, very cool!

I tried it for awhile on the Switch, and as far as I can tell, it can't be done on the current (still Watermelon Tawna) build.

Imagine DNF'ing a lobby with 6 Amifags in as Liz.

Just imagine.

why are you saving 40k coins? you can buy like half the shit in the shop for that kinda money. if you're waiting for a specific kart just fucking buy all the karts.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: thunderstruck1.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

I already own all the karts. I only want a couple of skins but they never show up for me and I'm too much of a jew to buy other skins for characters that I never use.

She is 100% gonna be turning but that wont stop me from playing her

why are you doing trials with a handling class

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: thunderstruck2.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: thunderstruck3.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: thunderstruck4.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

You clearly looked like you had lost too much height to make it back onto the track. It just clipped you when you got picked up

this one is pretty bullshit. ill give you this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: thunderstruck5.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (308x366, 79K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa
*inhales deeply*

Attached: thunderstruck6.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: thunderstruck7.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

this one is on you. you got hit.

>you got hit
By fucking what? Her model doesn't even touch the hazard.

we get it, these swinging traps suck. they've sucked since 2003

>swing traps
not all of the webms are about the swing traps, some are bullshit forced respawns.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: thunderstruck8.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

GIT GUD FAGGOT

>removed those ugly watermarks
AND HER RIGHT TIT

Pfft. Ha.

Attached: 2703B475-8F79-4CC3-93ED-6DF49365AA80.jpg (780x686, 44K)

Your logic was flawless, but it falls through on Coco since she's actually intelligent.

Learn to drive jackass

NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING.

Attached: Isabella.png (1533x868, 2.59M)

Neal Degrasi Tyson exist
Checkmate libtards

Attached: 1469130774679.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Single lap WR's are like the most pointless thing ever if you ask me

What do you mean learn to drive? I hit an invisible wall at 10s and lost all my speed

Unless it's a map like Coco Park or Assembly Lane you've still got a chance of a comeback if you ask me. Unless the player coming first is me in which case you're fucked.

You have to sort of hop onto the wall in the exact middle, just sliding into it without hopping will stop you.

REMINDER that as a Crunchbro it is your duty to help your fellow Crunchbros when necessary, even if that means putting your position in jeopardy.

When confronted with a Crunchbro directly ahead of you, you must always target the racer infront of said Crunchbro to increase the chances of a Crunchbro winning.

Take that cringe somewhere else plox.

Attached: 8A14F239-9200-469C-8AC9-209C867DE6E9.jpg (650x400, 30K)

PREHISTORIC PLAYGROUND
baby T handling
baby crash balance
baby coco accel
baby cortex balance
baby tropy speed

DRAGON DREAMWORLD
spyro balance
hunter accel
gnasty gnorc speed
ripto accel
sorceress handling

FRIGHTMARE FESTIVAL
nina accel
brio balance
koala kong balance
komodo moe handling
rilla roo speed

CRAZY CARNIVAL
willie wumpa speed
pasadena accel
von clutch balance
chick balance
stew handling

ADVENTURE MODE UNLOCKABLES
emperor velo speed
king chicken speed

Attached: orb walking.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

Reminder that all Crunchbros suck Dingocock

You should've said that to .

GOOD SHOW

>source: dude trust me

When do we get a Captain Crunch skin?

>tfw all of my favorite characters are classes I suck as

Attached: 1543471665616.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>brio balance
NOOOO ALREADY RUINED BEFORE HE EVEN FUCKING DROPS AAAARRGHHHHHHH

Attached: 1561675484532.png (461x359, 196K)

i'm sure they'll patch it by then

Balance will probably be fixed by then, don't worry.

Have people tweeted Beenox the videos showing the clear difference between Balance and Accel yet?

From what I can tell, no, and now that you mention it. People need to start doing that.

You fellas are only using characters in the top two tiers right? You wouldn't be using any of the others would you?

Attached: 1563302570783.png (1064x749, 380K)

>Rilla Roo will be playable before this hardcore motherfucker
Why even live bros

Attached: Crash_Twinsanity_Rusty_Walrus.png (295x419, 108K)

>trance
>roo
>not based

>zam in retard tier

post 'em

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716193958.jpg (3840x2160, 384K)

I'm still rough around the edges but I'll keep trying to do my fellow normies proud.

Attached: happytrails!.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>norm
>not in normie tier

N. Tropy is pathetic on CNK tracks

Have people showed beenox something they already know about and purposely did?

twinsanity was shit

You can lap him on some tracks just by holding blue fire.

Attached: lapping n-tropy.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

You can keep repeating yourself but no one is buying it lad.

U OWE ME FRESH MEAT FOR MY BUTT

Attached: BiC64hSCUAAWJ0n.jpg orig.jpg (640x360, 35K)

it's the best crash game not made by naughty dog (remakes don't count because they're just remakes)

>He says "COME BACK HERE NAUGHTY MEAT" when he gets passed

Source?

Wrath of Cortex guidebook

>Finally unlocked Motorsport Tawna
>Can already feel my motivation to even use my wumpa time dropping
I'm not sure if I can stomach five more months of stupid dailies, seeing the same characters over and over and playing on the same track 90% of the time. Just trying to grind coins alone is annoying because it's 30 minutes of actually playing the game and 60 minutes of being booted out of lobbies.

Attached: 1445500244643.png (140x271, 65K)

they need to rework the stats. the difference between the slowest class to the fastest one fucking unreal.

>DO a few time trials as tiny in dingo canion
>I crash a few times, dont boost a lot and even fall from the cliff
>i change to pura
>I dont crash at anything
>boost perfectly during the entire course
>i still can't catch up to my tiny ghost.

i also tried a few online races as turn characters and shit is fucking tough even on course you are supposed to have an advantage.

Ok then.

Attached: 9F274DF3-AEC0-433F-B8A9-5B42667BB6C7.jpg (554x387, 55K)

Poor Tawna is gassy!

What's the issue?
You don't have KARTNAME_B or KARTNAME_C?

Holy kek

Attached: Liz6.png (274x325, 133K)

yup
its me
Anonymous
i made it to the top 5%

Attached: 1562229156596.png (712x378, 227K)

After this month i don't think I'll be doing the grind again especially for babies

Most people who care about unlocking the champion kart will already have it. Less people will give a shit about using event characters to grind next GP.

Does anyone else have bad crashing issues on PS4? The game crashes when I try opening the pit stop, when I'm waiting in an online lobby, or when I'm just on the title screen. I've probably crashed 7 or 8 times in the last approx. 20 minutes

Which one, Yea Forums?

Attached: A92CEAC2-B1DE-4E0A-9810-2CC43F205709.jpg (1542x480, 252K)

I would play as this lad

>the artist made their faces more animal like

Attached: 1405304055235.jpg (977x705, 82K)

Making Isabella a mommy.

Attached: 1562285993501.webm (438x900, 2.93M)

need full pic to decide :)

Crash bandicoot fanart really does a good job filtering furry artists who don't understand that 90% of the appeal is how human the girls look.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716185438.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Wouldn't be hard from that distance...

I love Norm!

Attached: Norm 2.png (1280x1704, 444K)

Is that your justification for being a furry?
>theyre close to humanoid
Lmao.

>Eldritch Ami will never shoot her flaming-hot load inside you
feelsbadman.png

Who doesn't?

Love me Megumi bros.

Attached: 1563129005932.png (579x502, 292K)

>Store updates
>Not a single GP exclusive item
Nice, thanks Beenox

YEE-HAAWW

Attached: IMG_20190717_011718.jpg (1024x1017, 268K)

Norm looking kinda cute in this pic

Attached: D_CDIvmWkAIX8Gf.jpg (736x1200, 101K)

Got a nice seethe on this one.

Attached: 1562294617521.jpg (1366x1766, 389K)

You can seethe in the grave furfag.

Not even those fuck ugly wheels?

I'm not

I can't do it anymore bros.

I'M FUCKING SICK OF THE DAILIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>He keeps doing dailies after unlockin tawna
nigga stop

I love Megumi! And she loves me!

Attached: Megumi 7.png (905x813, 31K)

>sticker pack costing 3600 coins
what the fuck, man

I WANT TO CONFIRM THE CAR BROS. IF I STOP NOW, I WONT MAKE TOP...uh...what is it now on PS4? I feel and see my rank shoot up by fucking 1000 a day if I am late to finish dailies.

Judging by that expression, I think she loves you a bit too much user.

you call breaking into your house, crawling into your bed and staring at you while you sleep 'love'?

No, not even the wheels
As the other user said there's the sticker pack but is very expensive

Attached: 1560540012844.png (1280x1143, 325K)

desu i wouldnt mind megumi breaking into my house and sneaking into my bed....

>close to humanoid
>close
No they are literally people with little snouts

Attached: 1S275745643.png (453x629, 555K)

Attached: 1563225515650.jpg (452x626, 192K)

abomination

Attached: NormWut.png (1277x1928, 367K)

>perfect boost and chaining drifts at start of race
>get fucked and guaranteed 3rd

>do nothing at start and cruise past the chaos
>nice and easy 1st place finish
Did this twice

Tortoise and the Hare mate

I've never "felt" a fictional character as much as I feel Small Norm.

This is me. This is literally me. Small Norm IS me. I've never related to a REAL human as much as I can relate to Small Norm. That one player/character chart was 100% correct.

Attached: Norm reading.jpg (1719x2048, 253K)

>fur
>animal snouts
>tails
If youre this much of a delusional furry then shame on you. At least have some dignity to admit you are

Isabelle's cute hips!

What is actually your endgame? To make someone admit they're furry when they aren't?

I used to be a Lizfag, but lately Isabella is growing on me. She's what nu-Tawna should've been.

Attached: comission_4_tehninjabunneh_8_by_shayeragal-d82qpwe.jpg (2848x2154, 678K)

Gently fluffing her tail.

Attached: 1563182289401.png (581x503, 103K)

mate, I've jerked it to a rock formation. I don't give a FUCK
I won't ever be a furry until the day I lose my goddamn mind and put on a fursuit, give up already.

if you're white you might as well be a furry since all your women will be covered in dog hair anyway

why not?

Attached: dingodile_and_coco.png (1192x670, 1.93M)

Giving Isabella's big fat butt a hard playful THWAP! Isabelle turning around in shock, and then giving you a sultry look and calling you a pervert!

Hey now, I hear she starts getting a little more obtrusive herself when you do that.

Attached: 1S1560677256464.png (510x484, 304K)

Shameless amifag.

Attached: 1562822304269.jpg (305x627, 140K)

The Papu Pyramid platinum relic was tedious and difficult, but the Dingo Canyon platinum relic is just bullshit, but then again, that whole track is.
>Still have Glacier Parks tracks and Citadel Citys tracks left, as well as Slide Coliseum

Attached: 1527438876887.png (184x184, 80K)

>TFW Sewer Speedway plat

Attached: Psychoslut.jpg (469x429, 26K)

Slide Coliseum is easy, I guarantee you will get it on your first try.

Glacier Park's aren't really that bad (Blizzard Bluff could give you trouble, It certainty did for me)

Good luck on the Citadel City tracks though, N. Gin Labs, Cortex Castle and Hot Air Skyway can go suck my ass.

The glacier park tracks aren't that bad outside of the blizzard bluffs shortcut
N. Gin Labs, Cortex Castle and Hot Air Skyway were pains in the ass

sewer speedway might be the only map where the plat is easier than the oxide trial since you only need to hit the shortcut once for the plat but 3 times for oxide

despite that it's still one of the hardest plats in the game

>generic "mask" sticker instead of seprate aku-aku, uka-uka and velo mask stickers

Get in
discord.gg/nPpyag

Do you think the trophy girls all paint their toenails to match their hair? I think that Megumi definitely has blue toes and Liz black, but I see Isabelle as red and Ami as pink or white.

I beat Oxide with only hitting the shortcut once. It was hard, but less obnoxious than getting fucked by RNG, which is all that shortcut is. How the fuck did they record that Oxide ghost and not think 'this shortcut is fucked and can't be shipped like this'?

I dunno. But I would give ami a foot massage after a long day of racing.

Norm has a huge belly disproportionate to his legs and he can barely keep his pants up haha

Attached: norm.jpg (786x360, 30K)

They reek dude, muscle girls have the smelliest feet. Probably harsh like vinegar

Drawfag I summon you streamable.com/fm9jx

discord.gg/nPpyag

Then it looks like I get to wash them first. This just keeps getting better better!

there was an excellent picture of summer Ami with red nails and toenails

but unfortunately its nsfw so I can't post it

I want to gently penetrate her asshole if you know what I mean

>I won't ever be a furry until the day I lose my goddamn mind and put on a fursuit, give up already.
Thats how you delude yourself even more. Or just outright lying

Attached: 80538FE8-606A-4C46-AC59-1CBB650F0313.jpg (474x697, 72K)

Its better to admit you have a problem then deny it. And past that point live with said problem as it makes the rest of the people around you laugh.

So what exactly IS my problem

I've been practicing maintaining blue flame, which tracks should I do to test myself?

Which one would be the best partner for Crash?

I'd say that 99% of the people attracted to the trophy girls are just typical garden-variety Yea Forums perverts who would fap to pretty much anything. They don't strike me as exclusively furry.

Put feminine eyes on a fucking lamp and Yea Forums and Yea Forums would want to fuck it.

ngin labs is the most fun
tiny timple is simple and feels really fast

you already know the answer to that

Attached: 1562838268801.jpg (1280x831, 92K)

Post this slutty lamp already

what does it mean if you want to marry a trophy girl but not necessarily have sex with her

Attached: 1562961649080.png (670x330, 316K)

Wholesome Crash is best Crash.

discord.gg/nPpyag

Marriage without consummation is an affront to jesus, user.

You are more interested in a personal, loving relationship than some quick pleasure

i know that feel completely

Attached: 1562271902032.jpg (644x363, 16K)

I love this pic

I came dangerously close to being a full blown furry a few years ago. Dropped the person that got me into it like a bad habit though. Furries still draw good porn I'll admit.

here you go bro

Attached: lampsama.png (801x874, 31K)

I just hope that Vicarious Visions keeps Tawna in their future games and I hope Crunch is back too in some form.

>barin ruins starts
>someone drives to the left

Same, I want to marry Megumi but I want to fuck __Coco

thicc

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ____

Holy fuck, I didn't know we could post straight up porn on this site.

Honk those snouts.

Attached: 1550534453102.gif (288x227, 1.99M)

I often think of lying in bed with and looking into her beautiful eyes as I drift off to sleep, hahaha

kill me haha

Attached: Liz.png (754x639, 550K)

Attached: Q.gif (452x363, 476K)

BOOP

COOT

SNOOT

I wanna switch her on.

you do play as her, right?

almost no one plays liz online, it's a shame

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190713201017.webm (924x520, 2.94M)

>have a legit headache from getting platinum relics

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>I want to fuck this lamp
me too

That's normal man, Platinum Relics are a pain.

Daily user

I also make an embarrassing amount of screenshots and crops of her

>That ledge

Shit, I didn't know that was there

Attached: Pally.png (443x402, 238K)

Why does playing as Tropy feel exhilarating? I know he's just a regular Speed type but he unironically feels faster and more skilled than the other racers

His design is just superior and more aerodynamic looking

Attached: TropyTime.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

youtu.be/k2mFvwDTTt0

i think his default skin is his best

How do you consistently powerslide that straight as a turn character?

The angle is actually not that bad until halfway through the second boost. Then things get claustrophobic really quickly.

Attached: Liz_.jpg (617x681, 69K)

Attached: 4D656400-32E9-44C8-9151-D47EAF8DD76C.png (480x640, 205K)

That's true, maybe I just have to stop being greedy and give up that 3rd boost more.

OTP

Attached: 1498938811.home-cooking_tawna.png (650x1000, 472K)

kek, based

No.

Attached: 1557444009091.png (500x507, 126K)

>yurishit
Fag

Here comes a new challenger.

Attached: blonde_and_blonder____by_banjokazoo123-dbbnl3w.jpg (1024x710, 175K)

Now that's some fucking good shit,
Who is the artist?

just as bad as ntr

Attached: 1558373421307.jpg (1400x1528, 423K)

Hands up, give me the Nitro fuel

Attached: 1563271439006.png (427x413, 223K)

deviantart.com/banjokazoo123/

Attached: no_one_can_resist____the_boobs_____part_3__by_banjokazoo123-dbbihkq.jpg (1700x2192, 555K)

It doesn't have to be like this

Attached: 1563271677618.png (455x467, 217K)

Too late bitch, I spent it all on Tawna.

la goblina.....

Attached: 1466722300034.png (526x1014, 196K)

This image had always led me to believe that Coco and Tawna had actual interaction in the series as a whole. Boy was I disappointed when I realized that Tawna gets retconned after Crash 1.

This faggot doesn't use purple tropy with liz paint to deliver the daily dose online

Attached: B74F0C01-4F1C-4CD1-8711-66A0EE949D83.jpg (1200x1900, 207K)

What do you have against based Nash?

Attached: NTR.png (621x605, 224K)

This. Isabella with plaited pigtails is adorable.

They only been in a grand total of three games together (counting Crash 1 Remastered). I wish they would interact more in future games (maybe give them a sister-like relation).

Attached: tawna_e_coco_by_originalcoco-d9w91kf.jpg (1396x1420, 89K)

discord.gg/nPpyag

Can we just stop having these threads if they're just gonna be used to dump shitty pornographic fanart? Because that was specifically the thing /vg/ was created to get rid of

Attached: 1561609821253.png (640x359, 189K)

No that's what /trash/ is for

Attached: 860EBF8A-0796-4251-8127-FCFB79E2A56C.jpg (768x1041, 91K)

Theres always one stick in the mud fagget.

Attached: 209A4356-FEF2-4A1C-9566-89649D89B018.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

>Getting Twilight Tour multiples times in a row
STOP PICKING THE SAME MAP, NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO WIN

SKUNKS

Attached: histimenow.png (935x882, 517K)

there are over 400 posts of discussion

quit acting like this thread is a porn dump when you know its not

Attached: 1556987924761.jpg (510x430, 19K)

WOOOOAAHH

Attached: cr1560885547910.png (273x155, 97K)

Only if the entire threads devolve into nothing but porn.

The Switch online for this won’t die quickly- right bros?????

DNF'ing everyone as Liz is satisfying as fuck.

Wait why the fuck cant i map power slide to the trigger on switch?

I don't care. I got my money's worth and am still having a blast with it.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716190310.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Youd love that

Attached: 5DC6DB97-A431-458C-830E-D7926DE8A66E.png (1000x454, 290K)

I thought /vg/ was created to stop MOBA/Starcraft tournament spam.

>been doing Oxide time trials in track order
>unexpectedly clearing them easier than I thought would be
>reach Dragon Mines
>finally beat it after 90 minutes of trying

I've heard the horror stories about Dragon Mines, am I in the clear for the rest of the tracks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

When does grand prix end?

10 days.

>dnf everyone
>everyone picks twilight tour again
>dnf everyone
>they pick twilight tour AGAIN
AAAAAHHHHH FUCKING STOP IT I'M SICK OF THIS FUCKING TRACK YOURE NOT GONNA WIN

Attached: 1557897818426.gif (640x360, 1.45M)

probably, it's one of those tracks that's a motherfucker if only because that spiral is something you'll never experience elsewhere in the game.

Attached: motorsport_tawna_by_toastyscones_ddbsj6s.png (2893x2000, 3.49M)

Very nice

Attached: CR1562382462279.jpg (1031x851, 183K)

any chosen map should be out of rotation for at least 2 races.

Attached: c744aa5bdee2745adde2c01d6de09dd6.jpg (717x1023, 536K)

thanks fren, ily

Attached: nini.png (809x547, 43K)

I just bought the game anything i missed out on?

you missed out on a few days of grand prix.

you still ahve time to grind nitro to get free shit.

if you dont thats ok because everything will be available at the shop later.

you also missed on some good coin drops, now they nerffed it.

So that battle pass thing isnt exclusive?
Thats good because im not very good so far

you can unlock a lot of characters by beating adventure more. everything else is available at the pit stop.
dont try online until you undertand how turbo works and beat adventure more at least os medium.

good luck

uhhhhh

Attached: IMG_20190717_001919.jpg (1944x2592, 2.52M)

Attached: 1478783074886.png (700x933, 396K)

Is there anyway way to change controls on switch the fact i cant use both triggera for boost and acceleration is terrible

I said I was going to vote for it every-time it shows up for the rest of the cup. You should not have underestimated me.

no idea. ps4 player here

All versions have 2 control schemes. A classic control scheme and a modified one that has accelerate and right boost swapped.
Press X at the main menu to see the settings menu, you can also toggle the original soundtrack here and disable track intros.

Literally how. You ordered a pizza and they gave you an extra one, and you're complaining you just wanted one.

Attached: 28319348a0e94de0826b979dfcbe96bbe2b7c519.jpg (410x900, 44K)

Attached: 190614_tawna_by_gumdr0ps_dd9c750.jpg (971x1619, 465K)

Attached: 1502325015.feliscede_tawnayoga2.jpg (1280x773, 472K)

Attached: 1477514480.daredemon7000_hi_tawna.png (619x1038, 194K)