Why do you own a Nintendo system Yea Forums?

Why do you own a Nintendo system Yea Forums?

Attached: Graphics.png (585x362, 31K)

I dont

Why do you suck cock all the time OP?

Cause they fun, if they aren't fun or pushing ground for the series why bother.

Attached: kermit.jpg (236x185, 4K)

Because Nintendo wasn't a horribly anti-consumer lawyer house back in the Wii era.

i don't even know how I'm supposed to read these twitter things. you read from top to bottom or vice versa?

I don't
Being a giga poorfag sucks :c

>Both sides are overreacting
>implying the people bitching about the water are JUST bitching about the water and not shitty development practices haranguing Pokemon for generations of games now
I guess if you only look at people bitching SOLELY about the NationalDex he has a point, though. But that'd be if it were only for that.

>both sides are overreacting

Attached: 1541272279921.jpg (879x657, 72K)

bottom to top in this situation

Attached: BoQzLqdCYAAtmkJ.jpg (600x600, 67K)

The Wii Era was when it became a horribly anti-consumer lawyer house.

Attached: 1561169256440.png (2700x1088, 2.66M)

I like playing video games and I own a PC to play any game that I care about graphics for.

>why do you own a Nintendo console if you care about graphics
No one's asking for UC4 level visuals here. We expect better than N64 level textures from one of the biggest media franchises in the world

tpbp

Literally Who: The Post

It was the only place to play REmake for over a decade.

nintendo has always been a horribly anti-consumer lawyer house.

I own a Nintendo because I like all these games that aren't available on other platforms.
I own a PC because I want to be able to play all the multiplats.
I own a Playstation because I can play the 2 awesome exclusives.
I am an idort.

this, when fucking Gust's Atelier games look better than the most valuable IP in human history something is fucking wrong.
Nobody is asking them to make pokemon look like Crisis, we just want it to look like it belongs in the last ten years.
Personally i don't even care about the textures and the graphics, or i wouldn't if they hadn't used them as an excuse for why they had to cut out some of my favorite pokemon from the playable roster.

>game is on a nintendo console
"graphics don't matter! who cares about muh grafix as long as it's fun? n64 graphics are totally acceptable from a $90 billion franchise in 2019!"
>game is on any other platform
"OMG, A PUDDLE GOT SLIGHTLY DOWNGRADED! IT ONLY RUNS AT 119 FPS INSTEAD OF 120! SHIT GAME, LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE!"

Attached: 1561351436362.jpg (500x565, 16K)

Nintendo will always have games that other companies don't make and sometimes even smaller games that companies don't feel will sell on other systems. Like Blaster Master Zero.

Also, Lockstin showing how trying to be 'neutral' is idiotic. People should complain, they should always be complaining, especially about the things they like. Expecting more is never a bad thing, demanding less is. I would never want Nintendo to stop advancing their graphics, because it really does lead to stagnation. It is only Creatures Inc and Gamefreak that don't want to advance. Not only in quality of textures, but in animation, sound design and general game design. While other Nintendo properties are trying new things, upping their quality in various ways. Pokemon has tried desperately to stay the same. Other series have died for less, it's time for Pokemon to suffer the same. Evolve, or die.

>mentally ill person arguing with themselves on twitter
Ah yes, video games.

Based

It honestly would've been better if they didn't even say an excuse for cutting pokemon. Now anyone with a semblance of intelligence can easily prove them wrong, not that it matters really, pokemon games sell a majority to people who don't have standards, and most of the people complaining will buy anyways

You're complaining two entirely different camps of people.

when both sides are autistic twitter screechers sometimes you have to tell them both to fuck off
even though I lean more towards fuck game freak

The NES was the only thing at that time in my region and I haven't had any reason to sell it since.