Who in his right mind would dump his money on this?

Who in his right mind would dump his money on this?

Attached: 46260FED-62E6-4FE2-A9DA-ECA7C58F5B23.png (196x319, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/preview/2019/06/11/decades-in-the-making
store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/562426/collection-of-mana-switch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For an official translated version of SD3.

me

I've got it preordered. I love SoM and want to play the other two games as well.

what's the problem here, OP?

$40 is a bit much for three roms.

Americans have a big problem with "nobody else was born after me, if I know it, nobody can want it" mentality.

Let's be honest, you don't buy this for secret of mana or final fantasy legend.
you get this for trials of mana, arguably the best game in the series and this is the only official way to own a translated copy of the original game.

IMO that is enough reason to get it, but I just got a fan translated repro since it didn't seem like they gave a shit about a western release.
Which is actually somewhat true since they were so out bafflingly of touch with the fandom that they literally didn't know a fan translation for SD3 has existed for the past twenty years until last year.

This

>they literally didn't know a fan translation for SD3 has existed for the past twenty years until last year
Source?

>download required
What?

gameinformer.com/preview/2019/06/11/decades-in-the-making

Damn, that's pathetic. Thanks for linking.

Don't buy it then I guess. No one is making you.

Trials of Mana is the best game in the entire series. It's worth $40 alone.

>doesnt have multiplayer
Whats the point then? Especially on the Switch which can easily support 3 players thanks to two joycons and one pro controller which everyone has.

But trials is the worst game in the collection

good joke

$40 is chump change if you have a job and have no bills or family to support, also I want that fucking box in my physical collection.

Attached: 1548892243458.jpg (471x480, 106K)

It's not a joke they fucked up the gameplay by not letting you change weapons and not having seamless transition from walking around to combat

>found a sin of mana english patched rom
>start playing it as Hawk
>first battle with eagle
>he's 2 shotting me
>figure its scripted and eventually win
>escape the fortress
>ninja masters start popping up and casting unavoidable automatically hitting shurikens that deal like 80 dmg when I have 50 hp
>tried maybe 30 times and could not even get past the first area let alone leave the map because of this

Um. Is there something I'm missing? I get that they're way stronger than me since the point is to run away but those shurikens are OHKO and automatic and unavoidable? What do I even do?

Anyone?

Your not entitled to get something cheaper just because it's old OP.

Yes we are.

So it's a download code with the boxart?

No, but I can just emulate it instead.

Obsessed. You're misattributing snoy shitposting with any kind of creed beyond what conglomerate logo they like.

This. All switch games are overpriced.

Vinny

Found the buttfat amerimutt.

poorfags detected

Attached: butthurt.gif (720x480, 1.72M)

Nincels will literally buy anything as long as it says Nintendo somewhere on it. Even if the box is fucking empty.

Attached: nintendo fanboys.jpg (945x1033, 218K)

There is a physical version coming out, but it's late august.

But the package says download required

Any Rieszfags like me, hell I even bought that shitty million arthur fighting game just because she is a guest fighter

Attached: images (2).jpg (633x484, 43K)

Ignore OP’s pic
store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/562426/collection-of-mana-switch

Attached: A52EA279-B7F6-4F34-B98C-37978106EE58.jpg (500x718, 122K)

>For an official translated version of SD3.

I mean.... they did announce a full 3D remake of it right after releasing that. You can still play the fan translation snes version anytime so you're better off saving your money until the remake.

But I guess if you got tons of money and time, go right ahead and buy the collection.

Why are you talking about chump change like it’s real money?

Why are Americans so poor?

>SD3 is average
>Remake is fucking ugly and everything looks like plastic
SE is fucking stupid.

>Spend 10 years developing a AAAA open world FF
>Released unfinished, DLC cancelled
>Remake a simple SNES game
>It's missing key features

SE doesn't know how to make games anymore

It's just white trash and "FIGHT DA POWA" contrarians.

Get mad.

You talk like SoM was anything but hot garbage. The only appeal was couch coop.

I would double dip, but what would become of my saves?

Shouldn’t have bought the digital version without doing research sweetie.

It’s the new jew tactic, if a game isn’t multiplat at least release digital first without mentioning the physical release in hopes physicalfags double dip.

Get mad.

>final fantasy adventure
It was short and fun while it lasted. Wish we got the mobile phone version. Not the 3D version. What if they do another collection, but all 3 games in 3D?

Did you see the shit that was the remake of 1?

There is not reason why blade spells needed casting time, they are basically useless outside of bosses.

Also why would saves even be an issue at all? You can uninstall and delete the digital version while keeping your saves.

>mfw i'm emulating this for free as we speak

Attached: laughter.jpg (245x250, 6K)

I haven't started ToM yet.

Not an argument.

>not letting you change weapons
This is how I know you are retarded. Weapon charging in SoM was so fucking garbage. It took absurdly long to charge any weapon beyond 3 and thanks to fucked up hitboxes and evasion stats, all of that time spent would be wasted because the attack would wiff completely most of the time. Worse yet was the fact that charging slowed down combat so much that it was only ever useful against bosses yet bosses were the biggest offenders of being difficult to hit. It was a good idea that was executed horrendously and most of the time you were far better off just spamming magic, though that just ended up trivializing the entire fight.

>not having seamless transition from walking around to combat
I'll give you that but that's such a minor issue compared to how bad weapon charging was. In practice, it doesn't really slow the pace of the game down very much so it's just a nitpick at best.

Who cares when spell stacking in SoM made everything else worthless.

t. chump

Waifu 4 lyfu

Attached: Lise.png (574x1055, 344K)

Get mad.

Help?

Duran,Charlotte, Reitz?

>mfw been emulating it since the 90's

Attached: 1468826293179.jpg (401x431, 21K)

fuck off
JRPGs are shit and it's a bit too high priced but Secret of Mana is actually good and it was a shadow dropped official SD3 after 25 years of waiting

Carlie, Lise, [anybody] is the best team.

Bought it on Day One. Had a great time. Love having these games on my Switch. I'm so happy, get fucked OP.

if you're talking about the bug fix hack there are files inside the zip that make it so enemies don't do so much damage
the creator made the game really difficult for no reason

I don't know what version it is. I just had it downloaded from some direct link from someone here back during E3 and all it says is Sin of Mana English Patched.

Also there's a difference between really difficult and the starting tutorial enemies being able to OHKO you with an unavoidable screen freezing technique. Like what the fuck?

t. bargain bin snoygger

I don't remember it being that hard.

My parents don't charge me rent and I walk to work, making 20 bucks an hour union work. I'm fucking rolling in games

ive sold some vintage nintendo cardboard for a pretty penny

I've got a factory sealed dragon warrior 3 for gbc

I might get it when it eventually drops its price to around 30-20 bucks.

You should buy clothes instead of games to get a girlfriend. (And soap)

And you should get the fuck back to facebook or some other normalfag shit.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ROM FOR TRIALS OF MANA?

Attached: 1474130100020.png (1125x1620, 2.54M)

I've got plenty of clothes too, almost every iron maiden album cover and most megadeth ones. I don't care about girls, what can they offer that a VR headset and some lotion can't?

>imported Seiken Densetsu Trilolgy a while back
>bought Collection of Mana the minute it was available
>going to buy the physical copy of CoM
I would absolutely dump my money on something to bring the Mana series back to life, OP. Legend/Sword/Dawn port when.

Attached: krunch_by_grindzone-d6lqf02.png (943x800, 188K)

That would be neat if it had both the original games and 3D remakes but having just the SD3 remake and the two originals seems like a bad value.

Also when are they gonna bring that SD1 remake to other platforms? Currently stuck on mobile/Vita, looked like a good remaster of the original.

I'm still curious if the PS4/Steam version is any good. Anyone here played it? Can voices be muted?

The Vita SD1 remake is on PS4 afaik, it's considered meh.