What game is similar to this but isnt doesnt suck?

What game is similar to this but isnt doesnt suck?

Attached: ADF36041-2BC9-4A3D-A7D6-07C3C764C83D.jpg (616x353, 45K)

Witcher 3

>another botw thread
Jesus christ Yea Forums, it's been two years
DAE WITCHER 3 GOOD???? XDDDD
they have zero similarities besides being open world

Guess we can't have threads for games older than a year then, thanks for telling us user

This is a poorly hidden angry snoy thread

What game is BotW copying or inspired by to change its formula?

mad

the sequel

there is a literal daily thread about how BoTW sucks
Just let it go

there are daily threads about how every single game sucks, do you know where the fuck you are? The only game that gets its dick sucked every single time is Gothic II. Handle the bait and provide counterpoints, or tell OP how much of a faggot he is.

Literally Skyrim

If you want a game about exploration but there's actual progression and the setting is interesting, play Subnautica.
If you want a puzzle game that values player freedom but still has challenge, play any Zachtronics game (SpaceChem, Infinifactory, Opus Magnum, etc).
If you want an action game with a slo-mo dodge but actually good, play Bayonetta.
If you want a game with durability but it's actually well-designed, play Dead Rising.

>Gothic 2
This game is so good that even Yea Forums can't shit on it.

fpbp
C
o
p
e

Similar in what aspect?

What makes it so unfun? I can't enjoy it. I want to like it but it's so not entertaining. Some people seem to be enjoy it very much. Why not me?

It's a mediocore sandbox game disguised as an open world adventure.

Same reason people hate exposition moments in Half Life 2. You are choosing to play in the most boring way possible.

Breath of the Wild doesn't suck, so the answer is Breath of the Wild.

Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed series

dragons dogma

also space station silicon valley is mario odyssey if it didn't suck too as a bonus

Open world, get weapons, fight monster, equip armors, story that u arent forced to play

witcher 3 isn't EVEN open world in the STYLE of BotW.

BotW's world only loads when you go into shrines and a handful of places. Witcher 3 loads all the damn time on my OG PS4

Fuck every thread about this game.

Morrowind

>console

Attached: 1562879007265.jpg (1500x1101, 334K)

>playing a game on an inferior hardware
Why?

hey man, botw is on console

ITS ONLY FAIR THAT BOTH GAMES BE PLAYED ON INFERIOR HARDWARE, HUR HUR HUR!

PC, UP HIGH!