Welcome to Yea Forums - Video Games

Welcome to Yea Forums - Video Games.
How pretentious contrarian hipster faggot are ya?

Attached: 7trXace.jpg (960x720, 74K)

I defend Call of Duty 3

weiner weiner weiner i just looove weiners

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is my favourite one of the series
Nuclear option: Absolution is the best

Sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

video games are for man children

You wanna know how pretentious contrarian hipster faggot I am? I once made an entire room of people in a Smash Ult tourney hate me because I came their just to say Melee was better......and I don’t even like Smash

Attached: 13BA5238-9E88-4FC6-BCF7-7ED04C9E42C1.jpg (960x960, 222K)

I created ear wojack and pay chinks 5 bucks a day to spam it

based

I go in every thread I can and call people gay for not acting like a complete nigger (IE not pirating any and everything and for daring to pay a single cent)

I call Big Boss "BiBo".

i like gen 6

>The Last of us, Half Life 2 and Ocarina of Time are my favorite games
>I love Detroit Become Human and genuinely believe it does the branching narrative thing better than anything Telltale ever made
>I watch Game Grumps regularly and think the show got better when Dan came on. I also love Super Mega and got a VIP ticket for a live show
>I use walkthroughs and quick saves whenever possible and almost always play on the easiest difficulty
>I fucking hate fighting games except Smash Brothers
>I made it into Master rank every season I played Overwatch only as Mercy. Anything else, even tanks and Junkrat, I sucked hard
>I cheat all the time in multiplayer games.
>I played TF2 with LMAOBox for years and transferred all the items I got on that account to my main
>I never seed
>I have over 12k wallpapers
>I refuse to play any game that's notoriously difficult/obtuse, like Ninja Gaiden or Dark Souls. I also refuse to play Metroidvanias because I hate getting lost
>I'm totally okay with an increased emphasis on cinematic games and almost never play retro games

Attached: my-image (1).png (1216x746, 1.01M)

Not at all. You're the faggot

I think Banjo Kazooie is not that good

It's a good game and my favorite cod besides World at War.

things that never happened for $200

I dislike Bethesda games.

PC port never

Reddit Hut Juniors is down the street

DOOM 2016 is the best DOOM game

I call BiBo "Big Boss".

I think SA and SA2 are shit and aren't as good as people make them out to be and that those who consider them to be "the best" are looking at them with their nostalgia goggles on. also the chao should have gotten their own game as they are the most out of place thing in the series only second to Elise in 06.

Attached: 111.jpg (634x634, 49K)

I am an avid poster on Reddit and I have a discord account. I also like to post my favorite dank memes on r/dankmemes and r/MemeEconomy. The people there are always kind to me, despite our differences we are equal.

I also own a switch and have an entire folder of wojak and pepe reaction images. My favorite game is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, made and tailored by the innovative company Nintendo themselves.

I am also a devoted poster in quality gaming forum websites such as GameFAQs and ResetERA. I dabble in other wacky websites such as Tumblr and DeviantART, but only on occasion. My friend from Tumblr recently told me about his journey through a hate-filled world like today, and became transgender MTF as a result of this.

She serves as a beacon of hope and an empowering inspiration; she is my role model.

I'm planning on becoming transgender in a few days thanks to her. My family has chosen to support this, but my father has supposedly "disowned" me.

I own a Twitter account. I'm not telling you what it is because I'm afraid of being doxxed. I also grieved for a week because of Etika's death. I was shaking violently in fear during this time, and I had no idea what came over me.

I like to post about my life a lot. There are occasions where I often blurt out things randomly to get the mood going.

During the weekends, I order anything on the menu at my local Starbucks. My wife also works there, and we have some wholesome moments sometimes.

I am a typical 4channeler. I love this place, and I love the dank memes that come out of it. There's no place like home.