Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RG8Y254L5Q
suyongso.com/anidong/12108960
xblafans.com/dungeon-fighter-live-fall-of-hendon-myre-review-xbla-51897.html
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3176001#search=monaim
pixiv.net/member.php?id=18380615.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't? I'm a big futa dick SM

Well my internet is out currently, so that's why.
I have to take breaks from this game though otherwise it becomes too much like a job.

Attached: 1455070831101.jpg (768x1024, 70K)

I havent stopped playing, but I feel like I'm never gonna be good enough for FW. The cutline feels insurmountable.

post more mommy

I'm playing but I can't get myself to main more than one character. I will never understand people who gear and raid on like 10 characters at once.

ok

Attached: dfo mom2.png (1200x1248, 708K)

I enjoy playing other characters, but I focus on two at absolute most for gearing over Harlem.

Dwarf Fortress Online?

Bait thread, in-game visuals look nothing like this

Dungeon Fighter Online, one of the better currently available free to play MMOs.
Unfortunately it has piss poor advertising outside of Korea and China and the fatigue systems scares off a lot of potential players even though it's essentially irrelevant after a week of playing.

Im just waiting for project BBQ since it looks like a flat out superior version of DFO

youtube.com/watch?v=1RG8Y254L5Q

You'll be waiting for a long, long time buddy.
It does look pretty cool though.

I mean you're going to wait for like another 5 years at least, more if it doesn't get released globally and you're too lazy to play the game in Korean, but we also still don't know anything about it besides that trailer. Nothing wrong with having hope, though. But they'll probably add F Monk to DFO first either way.

Attached: 58271475_p0.png (1240x2404, 1.47M)

Do you think the general over on /vg/ will get revived when Ghostblade and Enchantress release?

I hate the idea that I need to pay to unlock something. Cosmetic items, weapons, armor, pets - doesn't matter and F2P games are full of this stuff. I'm obviously ok with grinding for it - it gives me a gaol I can work towards but most F2Ps don't allow that

I rather pay 1 time fee or for a subscribtion than to be teased by characters skins that each cost as much as a decent game

probably not, people are just sick of the endless Korean grind and how the global version is like 6 months behind and gets updated very slowly.

the only hope is DFO2.

I need to remod the music packs and UI, and for awhile there wasn't enough story content. I shall return.

I dont think it will be 5 years but either way I'll be looking forward to it whenever it does come out

The general is dead forever, the subreddit is what people use now.

I kept trying to get into over the years but it just never stuck. I just always feel like I'm too late to get into it or overwhelmed by all the info that's out there.

I'm about to log in and play right now, you dork.

Attached: 1537685567471.png (600x590, 200K)

No because everyone will just come by to drop off old memes while newfags asks questions no one will answer.

Attached: 1534401536853.jpg (732x1049, 190K)

Too busy. Doing daily grind is okay but my only friend who plays dfo can't sink up with our schedules so it's on hold for now.

Yeah, but I think they're good memes, don't you?

That depends on the meme.

Epic grind sucked. Raid farming got boring. I could have stuck out for 95 cap but I just couldn't take it anymore.
Lately I've been feeling like reinstalling just to nuke my account...

Attached: 48933344_p4.jpg (700x900, 223K)

sell this gook game to me

That's true, some are pretty bad. Like Tessa.
2D sidescrolling beat em up with a lot of different classes. And for me personally, I like the story. It's very silly and basically everyone is a moron, but I still think it's fun.

Attached: 1285582267050.jpg (856x2088, 736K)

>DFO
>MMO
lol

for anyone stumbling upon this thread, 90% of the info in this graphic is completely outdated and irrelevant.

are you the same type of person that claims pso2 isn't an mmo?

>minimal multiplayer online

Attached: 1551960122400.jpg (602x555, 196K)

>2010
Cute.

Can I play as this character? Or one as hot as this? If yes I’ll start downloading it right now

>Next update: Priest patch

Attached: 1550672483325.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Yes. She's Female Slayer's Sword Master/Majesty subclass.

Attached: 1552103044573.jpg (1278x2037, 565K)

I play DNF now, dfo is filled with too much stupid garbage premium shit.

Yes if you don't mind the sprite graphics.
>Content Added: Tower of Death
Why do the gooks feel the need to constantly fuck with my nigga Dreyfus? What did he do to them?

it stopped being fun.
>solo grind hell mode so you can get ebins so you can raid a couple times a week to get better ebins so you can have nothing to do until they add a new raid
I started playing because it was a fun streets of rage type rpg. now it's just another mmo.

>HEY
>HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>YOU'VE PLAYED AN HOUR ALREADY TODAY
>YOU CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE FUCK OFF
>OR MAKE ANOTHER CLASS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY
that's why I stopped playing. I'm not a fucking prisoner, I have the time to play two or three days a week, restricting me is retarded because I fall behind everyone else due to it.

Be honest, why do you still play this game?

>solo grind hell mode
Now it's grind harlem assault for halem legendaries, and dawning crevice to update said legendaries to ebins, then do daily tower of dazzlement for 95 ebin weapon. No more RNG content, now it's just time-gated content.

Attached: 1559912752912.jpg (730x680, 144K)

>I fall behind everyone else
Who, your friends? Because everyone is gated behind dailies that don't cost stamina at the endgame anyway

GOD LET ME FUCK ANIME GIRLS PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM THIS SEX FUELED PRISON,I CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER. I NEED TO FUCK MY ANIME GIRLS, GOD WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED TO FUCK ANIME GIRLS. OPEN THEIR LEGS AND SLLLUUURRRRPPPPPPP THAT TASTY PUSSYYYYYYYY AND PUT MY DICK INSIDE HER, THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL REALLY GOOOOOODDDDD GOD PLEASE LET ME CUM INSIDE ANIME GIRLS. LET ME FUCK THEM LIKE THE UGLY BASTARD THAT I AM. I WANN A DROWN MY WAIFUS IN MY CUM UNTIL I DIE FROM EXHAUSTION, PLEASE LET ME CUM INSIDE THEM. LET ME FUCK THEM UNTIL I PASS OUT AND DIE! WHY DO I LIVE IN THIS LIVING NIGHTMARE? WHY PUT ME IN THIS SEX FUELD PRISON, LET ME BE FREE AND FUCK ANIME GIRLS SO I CAN SLLLLLUUUUURRRRPPPPP HER BOOOOOOODDDYYYYYY ALL DAY AND FUUUUUCCCKKKKK HER ALL DAY. G I B E. M E. A N I M E. P U S S Y. LET ME FUCKKKKKKK THEM AND RUB MY 6 INCH PENER INSIDE THEM AND CUM LIKE A BROKEN HOSE AND KNOCK THEM UP TO SPACE. I WANT TO FUCK SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO DIE. LET ME FUCK ANIME GIRLS PLEASE GOD LET ME FUCK THEN THEN-

>everything is gated behind dailies
>you can't play 7 days a week? well you're not falling behind everyone else has to do dailies!
are you fucking retarded?

Because I like playing my Swordmaster, Hitman, Mistress, F Striker, and Shadow Dancer

Attached: 1550937923147.jpg (1920x1080, 893K)

do you do it in a 4 person party though? even raids aren't fun because people just spam their big dick skills.

Ok I’m downloading right now...how’s the player base?

>how's the player base
ahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Like 250-500 people, maybe. and I'd argue about 10% of that is chinese bots. another 10% is revolving door players who join, quit after maybe a day or 2 because of stamina gating in the leveling process, then the rest are people who are already at endgame. There's 0 in between.

I personally don't.

>HEY YOU CAN ONLY PLAY AN HOUR (obviously referencing the stamina system everyone bitches and whines about when they start the game)
>Well the stamina system doesn't mean anything in the long run because leveling is shit easy anyway and none of the real content uses it
The important dailies aren't even every day, and shit takes less than an hour to do, which is why the game is likened to a second job when you start trying to gear multiple characters because you're logging in to do the same thing on everyone.

Because you faggots never told me the sauce of this.

Attached: 1481993293982.png (500x4900, 278K)

Take this 55734444_p0 and jump into the /vg/'s archives.

Dawning Crevice is basically pandamonium rift but harder because of the exo requirement and dealing damage will be a problem if you're not decently equipped. But assault mode is piss easy and you get the legendaries there and you convert them into any epic swt you want. You can still wear the legs with epics mixed and get the set effects. You can also retexturize the sets if you fancy a different armor set instead of the sefault ones (i.e. cloth = plate). The new tower is piss easy and you can get your epic weapon there.

Fireden has been dead for days...

I should've geared my hitman instead of the SA.

It only gives 2 useless results.

Well user, you could always take that string of numbers he posted and just go to Pixiv where the image was posted by (probably) the artist anyway

Actually it doesn't matter, because the artist deleted it anyways haha.

But isn't SA the better one? Or he's not as fun as you thought?

Stop making excuses, your uncensored version is right there if you google that phrase, and fireden is working. Do it, or fuck off.

SA is the "better" one damage wise but hitman is more fun. Fucking SA has too long cooldowns on his skills and not much aoe or filler skills to help cycle them. Maybe I'm just bad but I can easily cycle through most of the classes skills but sa is just a lot of waiting and using meh skills that are just a waste of mp:dmg.

I joined sometime before PP, am I a veteran?

Yeah, I didn't really like most of SA's kit. I just really like that Target Shooting with the chron that gives an extra magazine. Shoot once, let it come off cooldown, then unload it. But nearly all of Hitman's attacks are fun and nice to use.

Yes.

Attached: 1558468936232.png (550x1998, 373K)

Wrong.

Attached: file.png (1253x544, 33K)

>tfw started playing before F Gunners were a thing and still refuse to play any of them

Attached: 1425090800705.jpg (1000x1500, 1.29M)

> wears 4000$ Gucci earrings while surfing

Eeret...

I'm peeved that target shooting isn't silenced. The entire reason I picked SA over hitman was because of the supressed pistol. Aaaaaaahhhhhh

I don't play games that only offer scantily clad objectified anime girls

Attached: 1563044887160.png (825x707, 648K)

I don't read posts that only offer shit opinions and anime reaction pics.

You can play as shirtless dudes in underwear too though

Works on my machine

Attached: 1542359479645.png (976x697, 68K)

is this the mom thread?

If you wanted scantily clad men, you could have just said so.

Attached: 1537816223411.png (1700x956, 2.31M)

Not only that is not the uncensored version but it's an even SHORTER version. Fag.

No, this is Vetala's thread. Post Vetala.

suyongso.com/anidong/12108960

No post mom

Endgame is boring. Also the economy in DFO is fucked.
Who the fuck thought it's ok that you need to grind for like 50 weeks to get gear that let's you do raids?

not a mom

I'm just gonna post my mistress instead.

Attached: 1555559373279.png (1200x1378, 651K)

Oh god, that MS paint Christmas event. I feel bad for whatever community manager was in charge to request that.

Would look good without the retarded scythe.

Attached: 1552229122445.png (800x1093, 647K)

DFO Global on it's own is within the top 13 MMOs, it's not *that* depopulated.

because we still don't have fslayer

Attached: soon.png (814x930, 201K)

Do you live under a rock?

Because the endgame is utter shit. I might come back to try out that new not stand slayer class. When is it coming out?

Next week

now more you mother fucker

I figured it would be soon, since dfo shill threads only appear before a major update. Are there any decent pre release events that can be done?

Meant for

if you started 5 weeks ago you'd have 400 rift sensor stones today

Guess ill dl the client next week then, thx for the info

You can link it to your steam account for free stuff and achievements.

Saw this guy leading fiend raid pub, has literally 0 enchants but still has over 100 clears. Just gotta host your own raids and get carried lol

Attached: unknown-5.png (326x358, 202K)

because the game is fucking trash as it had been post-nexon

Shit wouldnt be so bad if the places you grind were interesting, doing hell runs was one of the most boring things i ever did in an mmo, at least the chronicle dungeons or whatever they're called now offered some variety

>Unironically shilling for nexon
Who are you?

I don't get it, why does the female slayer radically contrast with the male slayer?

Why not? No one wanted another F Gunner, but with Slayer.

Attached: 1547211064675.jpg (1498x1036, 922K)

Well they have completely different backgrounds, M Slayer being the poor possessed boy who slaughtered his family and F Slayer being a child experiment done by the Empire, I think it's a decent enough reason to not have two zerkers

I was honestly expecting her like every other slayer to have the same demon possessing their arm

Because shadowbringers came out
But now that 5.1 happened I'm gonna run my sub out and come home

FMONK FUCKING WHENNNN FLANCER FUCKING WHENNNNN

Attached: mom lines.png (837x1176, 641K)

Attached: mage pout.jpg (6201x4823, 2.05M)

I quit to play Maplestory 2. And quit ms2 to play shadowbringers, I'll go back to dfo eventually.

was maple2 fun?

If you don’t think miko is the most fun fpriest you’re a fag

I don't care about gearing. are any of the new dungeons actually fun like running second spine or fighting vangelis with a full party? the last thing I remember before I quit was trying to do anton and people would just nuke every screen so fast I don't even know what the bosses did.

never forget the good old days

Attached: miami_speedboat_hustler.jpg (541x326, 35K)

Well the new dungeons aka raids are going towards dps and not burst dmg with a weakened state once you break their armor or dodge their attacks. But the party system is now more important with synergy taken into consideration.

Didn't they remove all synergy not too long ago?

Well, they nerfed the shit out of holding type synergy. But classes like F Nen, Hitman (technically not Hitman but he gives the buff), and Miko give a party-wide damage buff. So something like 2 synergy, a dps, and of course, a crusader are generally how 4-man parties go.

WHO
IS
RYAN
COKES

I hate gimmickverse. That was the endgame when I quit. Now it's just epic grind and reinforcement jewing.
I wish I could enjoy the game cause it's the best beat em up game made, but fucking eh... I just can't stand it's end game.

The gameplay's still good for me and I like the designs. Makes it worth the korean grind.

reminder that quong'qng is a female(girl((XX chromosomes))

Attached: female girl.jpg (1500x1800, 1.43M)

This guy.

Attached: Ryan Cokes.png (371x207, 62K)

Why is kongkong so much better than every other dumb mermaid in this game?
Also why did they make the mermaids all jews?

>npc relationship never ever

Attached: 1553566815150.jpg (2649x4392, 3.66M)

I got the Rin outfit for my creature from the Miku event then finally burned out on hell.

Attached: creator shirt.jpg (800x849, 55K)

I haven't played in a while because no one wants to help me grind and play the early 20s quests and side quests. I had like a Male Gunner, Female Gunner, and a Monk sitting at that rank 2 years ago.

Is the progression still get lucky in hell 95 ver

I will never forget.

No it's
Then you do Tayberr for epic drops and materials to buy Tayberr epics, then you can do Fiend Wars. You mainly do sky/celestial rift hells for ebin mats but of course, epics can still drop.

Attached: 1533685914814.png (486x597, 51K)

too many floating numbers and lag.

I'll never forget you gale force

Attached: mom fluster.png (850x1180, 418K)

what's the new endgame?

I play but then I hit level cap and lose interest in grinding for raids and shit?

it's simple.
>get to level 95, the cap
>grind this stage to get gear
>grind this stage to upgrade that gear
>go into raid and grind that to get materials to buy better gear
>grind this stage for materials to upgrade that raid gear into its SUPER version
that's end game

but what about after the super gear

Now you can sell raid runs with super gear.

Attached: wao lookit.jpg (302x311, 16K)

You could always do PvP or invest in other alts.

>pvp
omg (lol)

Because the avatar economy's way too expensive. What is it right now? 5 mill apiece like when I left off?

My class is fast, I dunno about y'all nibbas.

Attached: C1.png (150x163, 48K)

Unironically, some of the most fun I've had in DFO was doing PvP back in Nexon DFO.
I don't give a shit about Fair Arena or anything, just team battles and free for alls.

Anything is better than what was an unironic gacha hell exasperated by the chinese bots driving them up to absurd levels in the nexon days. Be thankful you can grind and merch your way through those prices.

I agree but ultimately I guess it was too much for me despite a possible 600k per day through just Terranite.

Why did the friendship system get beaned again?

Because it's not avatars and I can't remember if it gives anything useful.

Text.

I didn't. Played earlier gearing out my bloodmage and lvling my bm.
>Because the avatar economy's way too expensive.
>5 mill apiece like when I left off?
Holy shit that's cheap. Coming from Elsword where one costume can cost 9 billion or 999 billion and everywhere in between. Granted Elsword is a worst game so it's not surprising that the eco sucks too.

I played it a decent amount, but it felt like it was getting really repetitive (and it was too easy)

Attached: 1553665600151.jpg (350x396, 49K)

In hindsight between Elsword and MS relative to DFO's economy we don't have hyper inflation. Getting up to the 5 mil per avatar is easy.

Maybe it was just a time thing for me then. I can clear Total Eclipse fast enough but I just wasn't feeling the progress after work.

Attached: C5.png (169x193, 78K)

just play koikastu and get it out of your system... for the next few hours.

Correction: after coming home from work. DFO's still good for scratching a beat-'em up itch.

Attached: fjMRDfi.png (233x309, 163K)

This. But I'll probably stop again after leveling Ghostblade if there's no decent event afterwards to keep me around.

There was certain bonuses involved with maxing friendship with the right NPCs, but I forgot what they did.

DARK AVENGER SUCKS AND WHERE ARE MY EBINS

How many people even bothered to play avenger as a class?

DFO is so good, I wish there was a proper offline equivalent

What is the overall tier list now?

xblafans.com/dungeon-fighter-live-fall-of-hendon-myre-review-xbla-51897.html
Ask and ye shall receive?

I just want to fuck f priest

post hags

Attached: 1549115270563.jpg (993x589, 378K)

The fuck did you call me?

Attached: dfo.jpg (1059x1029, 231K)

I tend to lose interest in MMOs fast. The grind/paywall especially in freemium ones. This many years in I'm sure it's a lot more streamlined.

The paywall is relatively low, you could go the whole game and spend very little if nothing at all.

My Hard Drive containing my install got fried, and I lost interest by the time I managed to get a replacement.

The meta favors 20 second burst now, so classes like Shadowdancer and Ghost Slayer are up there. Synergies like the priests didn't go anywhere. The only class that fell out of favor is the kunoichi because Korea when a mad buff spree, she was the only one to get nerfed.

Why the fuck did Steam remove the log out button from the launcher? Literally cannot switch over to my neople account.

I just wanted to show off my character name, Darksydephil. Now I gotta redownload the game from neople's launcher.

Okay, is Battle Mage still bugged?
I feel like it ought to have been fixed by now, but I haven't checked in a bloody long time.

I'm in the same boat asking the same freakin question.

Bugmage is still a thing yes. Koreans aren't know for fixing things in their games.

Poor kuno. It's like M Spit getting shat all over again.

Attached: 1562070069932.png (700x700, 446K)

...Fuck.

It's a given when there's so many sub classes to manage, a few will be swept under the rug.

I was like that for awhile regarding my UI mods, then the subsequent patches made it redundant overall.

Alright, you guys sold me. I'm about to pop this open after about a decade of not playing. Anything I should know beforehand? I didn't get far the first time around.

Link your account to steam, fatigue stops mattering after a week, do events and make alts. Also, the old DFO managed under nexon died years ago. Neople reopened it with everyone starting fresh and with much better management. You'll have plenty of catching up to do content wise.

Attached: fallofDFONA.jpg (800x600, 305K)

does the game still have only like 2% of the avatars availible in korea and they're all untradable?

Most of them have been brought over as far as I know, and you can purchase them individually in the cash shop.

DFO thread? Sweet, I can post these horribly outdated character guides!

Attached: BerserkerPEG.jpg (989x1380, 118K)

did they add them recently? last time I played was old man release and characters still only had like 5 pages in the shop.

Attached: BrawlerPEG.jpg (721x1024, 77K)

Attached: GrapplerPEG.jpg (721x1024, 87K)

Neople is directly managing DFO global, and they update far closer to Korea than Nexon NA could even dream of.

Attached: LauncherPEG.jpg (721x1024, 73K)

i spent upwards of 10 grand between the nexon and neople release, was in a group for many years, personal friends played, we all put our time in.

after a while the game is the same no matter what, and neople may actually be a worse influence on the game then nexon was.

its time to stop playing the pachinko end game that is dfo

bring back otherverse endgame, back when team comp mattered, back when there wasnt gear checks, but knowledge checks, back when the game had actual art and music

but most importantly, bring back fun

monk is forever king in all true dfo'er hearts

Attached: NenMasterPEG.jpg (721x1024, 73K)

Attached: StrikerPEG.jpg (721x1024, 81K)

Never forget

Attached: Nexonisniggers.jpg (800x600, 331K)

Attached: WeaponMasterPEG.jpg (988x1500, 121K)

>bring back otherverse endgame
Gimmicks were shit then and they're shit now.

>Back when the game had actual art and music
>and music
DFO still has some of the best music in all of video games. And I don't mean still like "yeah they're still reusing the good tracks in these new dungeons", I mean the gooks still make great music. The only issue is that you're stuck listening to the same few tracks until they change what content you have to run constantly.

Attached: DFava.png (183x260, 106K)

You are no longer needed.

Attached: 1555870181643.png (1813x1966, 2.27M)

this was neople dfo nexon never had gun blader.

Fuck this game and gas all F.Mages.

>gimmickverse
>fun
I unironically had the most fun when there was no endgame besides doing bwanga's camp and second spine with a full party to level my 12th alt.

Crack is Over

I finally feel your cold hand
over the bright moon-light
the times we spent together looking at the stars
its gone like the dust only remaining in the dream of ours
As I gain my strength and by the time I was shining over my powers
it also brought me the same amount of sorrow.

Crack is Over
The looks I gave you, changed everything as I turned to the others
my warm heart is gone,
and my eyes are cold

"THEY call me the SONS of Sirocco (that's right)
the spear through your body what you gon do? (yeah)
No mercy in the battle the freedom is near,
(ayy ayy ayy) I got nothin' to lose no chance to the monster. (ayy ayy ayy)
You better run like everybody else does (ahh) I trust nobody cuz the trust is done (ahh)
revenge is coming you better hide the pain won't stop until I take away your life (HAHAHAHAHA)"

As I gain more power and shine...
The only thing left are left is cracked times
Crack is Over
The looks I gave them,
It no longer breathes in my heart.
It only remains beside you
in my cruel tears I drop
As my eyes became colder,
it will remain as a tear drop there.

Attached: Rap music starts.jpg (710x1187, 153K)

A friend of mine got me to play some of it a while back and I should probably play more but FUCK I'm so shit at this game

how do I git gud? should I rebind controls? because that's half my issue.

Attached: 1521319740615.png (440x440, 197K)

Tessa...

Attached: 1459769935713.jpg (854x858, 507K)

How can you feel like you're shit at DFO? I mean yeah you can rebind everything and change the inputs for skill shortcuts, but other than that you just use whatever you have and don't miss. It's not complicated most of the time, sure as hell isn't hard

It's entirely because the controls keep fucking me I think, I'm always hittjng the wrong buttons but I've stuck with it thinking that changing them would make me a shitter

I give up what's the source for D? I'm looking at the guy's Dan/Gelbooru and Sankaku Channel page and I can find the other pictures but not D. Do I look for it on Twitter?

Attached: 4am rise and shine.webm (424x318, 163K)

Rule34 has the artist tagged under monaim. Here's image b rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3176001#search=monaim and here's his pixiv pixiv.net/member.php?id=18380615.

is there no totem-swinging priest one?

something something ice nigger

based and brappilled

Thanks dude.

It certainly does not. Rearrange buttons to find a pattern you like or just what feels comfortable to whatever finger is reaching what key. Inevitably, you'll have more skills than there are hotkeys, so find what works for you personally.

my hands hurt from playing it

Maplestory 2 is probably my third favorite MMO I've ever played and I've played a lot.
It's only beaten by FFXIV and DFO

I agree, otherverse was the most fun i had in dfo when it came out. Those goblins still give me nightmares, somehow i was the designated goblin kicker every time

Whata dvice would you give to a first-timer? Be gentle

Just pick a whatever class you find interesting and keep playing. Its pretty much a beat em up untill you hit the cap, so you dont need to concern yourself with anything but clearing the stages and reaching lvl 95

I got caught up taking finals and never came back. I miss my inq and SM

farming for sky gear is shit and there is no hilder lewds

Attached: Hilderr.png (1676x3840, 3.86M)

What's her end game? Will we even be able to kill Cain? The new isis-prey is like a stronger version of lotus in a sense that he's not at full power and the lore clearly states that him and cain were on a stalemate.

Is there any variety boss fights without making it too gimmicky and annoying to fight when it comes to beat em ups? Should they look to other genres for inspiration when designing boss fights? They keep recycling mobs ever since anton release with a bunch of recolors and its getting dull.