Why do you guys hate persona 4

why do you guys hate persona 4

Attached: cr.jpg (1080x2192, 1.51M)

Only plebs hate it.
Persona 4 is the best game in the series.

Carl is a braincel though

it's the second-worst game in the series (only p3 is worse) and the least "megaten" megaten game ever made. it has an obnoxious fanbase, too (although p3 neckbeards are still worse).

Attached: 1553920212373.png (635x475, 350K)

>jimmy got a brain blast when he became a braincel

Hey Jimmy, wanna join antifa?

>Playing King's Game
>She gives you this look.

Wat do?

Attached: 2015-07-04-092032.jpg (298x335, 43K)

You're a nu-male jimmy

Freeze up

Don't take the redpill, that's for beta cucks.

Thats the biggest black pill of all

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS

it's great. all persona games are great.
Rise is trash tho

Zach
Chris
Powergap
Julian
Powergap
Everyone else

Agree

NAH, JIMMY TAKE THE RED PILL!

I honestly don't know how Zach isn't more successful with his voice and superfast ability to construct comedy and bits.

My party members are shit! Shit!
Yukiko seems reasonable at first then quickly goes full retard despite her high magic stat.
Yosuke is a total dick to Kanji and constantly makes faggot jabs at him in between whining about whatever else is happening. Permabenched. Junpei wasn't this mean and I could actually sympathize with him.
Chie calls him out on this and is generally okay, but can randomly go full bitch mode and really falls off in terms of utility later on in the game.
Rise is too slutty and hits on too many guys in front of Yu, and is barely an upgrade from Teddie until I assume much later. (In the lab/bunker dungeon and she still can't even tell me if a move will work on an enemy without me testing it first.)
Kanji is okay, but he devotes what little thought he is capable of on putting on the macho attitude, despite being constantly bothered by homosexual suggestions. Pretty good in battle.
Teddie the stud playbear just got on my nerves doing the automatic star social link, so he was benched too to avoid hearing him talk as much as possible.
Here is hoping Naoto will be a good ally because I want to put away Yukiko and her ugly squinty asian smile away for good.

(You)

P4 is literally the pleb choice, because before 5, it was baby's first Persona. P4 is probably my second favorite, and I certainly don't hate it since I love them all, but it's not #1

I don't.
Rise is mai waifu.

You've got N O C L A S S

Attached: It's_Fat_Albert.png (397x557, 220K)

And here we have the answer to your question OP. It's not disliked because it's bad, but because it's liked by others. Wouldn't want to be seen as a redditor pleb or a resertera tranny. Posturing online is more important than having fun.

does anyone actually prefer chies voice in gold?
Please tell me no one does

shit level design

this, it's the only game with a consistent tone

I've heard some say it wasn't as bad as it was in that particular clip they previewed of it before Golden launched, but I haven't heard of anyone actually preferring it.

why she look like dis?

Attached: IvXJoZw.jpg (593x884, 95K)

Because it's otaku pandering weebshit

still would

Did they change the english version?
Just why?
>consistent tone
>hopping from Sun, Justice/Hierophant social links to full clown mode party dialogue with Teddie
I don't think so.

The voice I hear first is usually the one I stick with, so I enjoy her original voice.

>Haven't watched LPs in years
>Youtube keeps recommending me OneyPlays compilations/animated bits because I've listened to some Sleepycast stuff it recommended me earlier
>Laugh every time but have no desire to watch the channel proper
Am I a secondary to a fucking Let's Play Channel? Is that better than actually watching full LPs these days?

Attached: 1544157236875.jpg (277x250, 16K)