Why does Yea Forums love Fallout 2?

The "humor" that's in every damn line of dialogue is awful

Attached: 220px-PC_Game_Fallout_2.jpg (220x220, 18K)

Nobody actually likes cRPGs since they're all garbage, they just say they do for hipster cred

Insane amounts of handcrafted content and it truly feels like a massive sandbox.

Some of the humor is 10/10 though like everything involving the Enclave and their soldiers.

Some people on Yea Forums prefer FO1 though.

Because it's a great game.

FO1 is a much better game

Because most of Yea Forums are zoomers who've only played NV and just mindlessly suck 1/2's cock. One is fun though.

>summer
>another thread from Zoomers bashing old school Fallout

Everyday. Fucking sheep.

Attached: 1562881036613.jpg (769x1024, 63K)

>zoomer
Your opinion is invalid..

t. jrpg player

Fallout 2 is literal zoomer twitter reddit humor

Not really, but keep making up shit.

Cry in your discord zoomer, hope you don't need to change genders again to deal with this triggering.

>all of those buzzwords
You need to go back.

>its another Yea Forums being reactionary against a universally loved game thread
You fucks are so predictable

That is a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

DUDE POPULAR GAMES GOOD XD
fuck off to reddit.

>Fallout 2
>Popular
The series wasn't on the map until 3

I hate forced humour in games and that’s why questing in wow post cataclysm is shit every line of dialogue and character is some ham fisted comedy bullshit (although it’s gotten slightly better).

Fuck off you irrelevant zoomer, you have shit taste by default

This zoomer/boomer shit is the worst cancer to hit modern gaming culture.

t. Been gaming since the 90s and not jaded so I can still enjoy Nintendo shit and new games

Attached: F4BC97C2-6486-45A7-B727-9847935FF83D.jpg (498x621, 29K)

You first, redditor.

Only 1 is good