Is this the most ironic, anti dramatic and ultimately most fun Final Fantasy ever...

Is this the most ironic, anti dramatic and ultimately most fun Final Fantasy ever? I cannot take any moment in this story seriously but the gameplay and overall game is pretty enjoyable and combat is very fast-flowing.

Attached: ff-x-2-article-7.png (640x429, 141K)

no, X is the best final fantasy game ever made by a long shot

Pretty much nailed it. I felt largely the same way.

Pretty sure Op is not talking about the best but the funniest.

bump

A job system is always good but this game isn't. Other than the incredibly badly written "girl power" premise, I hate how the combat system presents itself as fast paced but is slow as fuck despite it.

>I hate how the combat system presents itself as fast paced but is slow as fuck despite it.

This is not true, if you switch the speed of the atb bar at fast the combat flows pretty quickly. Also the remaster is very good and everything feels much more dynamic and faster. You can literally solve average combats in 30 seconds.

_

OP is not a faggot. FFX-2 is actually a good game, hated only by people who think FFX was in any way redeemable.

I love Yuna. She's such a fucking sexy whore. Rikku did Spira a favor when she corrupted her cousin

Attached: Yuna 94.jpg (592x1089, 138K)

Rikku has more corruptive power than most fat old bald assholes. She may be a filthy al bhed, but I gotta respect that.

if you mean comically bad then sure.

Gameplay is great
Everything else is so unbearable though

That's the general consensus I've seen for awhile and how I feel about this game. The combat and gameplay are pretty good but everything is pretty awfully. Terrible story and mediocre OST with only a few memorable new songs.

Such dirty girls

Attached: 1461213708396.jpg (700x1050, 577K)

I want to impregnate Paine.

is there actually a chance for X-3 to happen

>combat is very fast-flowing.

it's not though, that's the worst trick the game plays. Everything that involves basic physical attacks proceeds quickly and smoothly, every spell however not only boots up a cast timer but also involves driving the combat to a halt to buffer and make sure that nobody on the screen is attacking before firing off the spell, sometimes with an added canned quote to extend time further. This goes for both enemies and allies, and it adds up over time to being an incredibly tedious experience. FF X's fully turn based combat unironically flows much smoother because characters act very quickly after one another and spell animations are quick and dont require a stupid buffer period.

Also the game just sucks overall and the writing is atrocious, and not even in a fun goofy way. And since the game relies entirely on the subplots and the sidequests, that's kind of important.

zero

Attached: 1539133848340.jpg (250x166, 4K)

>I cannot take any moment in this story seriously but the gameplay and overall game is pretty enjoyable
My feelings towards XIII-2 and LR, summed, improved gameplay, story which was already not great, took a dive