FFXIV

How are you enjoying the 5.01 changes?

here’s a recruit-a-friend code for newfriends

G5E98KJR

Attached: DE170A95-5C2A-435E-BD50-14EBA6ACEEDB.png (600x612, 588K)

What changed?

Are there any gun blades that are as big as Thancred’s? I play a hyur and literally every gunblade is super fucking tiny, I want a big ass gunblade like his

Attached: C1ED5F4E-0B1B-43A3-9186-F1195B0D9E06.jpg (983x1043, 587K)

No there isn't. They're all pathetic looking. We might get a good one in the future though.

>Ronkan Manatrigger
>Pathetic

Scaevan Gunblade is great too.

Why is loli marrying allowed? Seriously?

>Start thread off with image of a child bride
Fucking weebs I swear

There's no lolis in FF14 other than Alisiae.

yeah as a dad this shit really angers me

>child

What are my stat weights as a DNC?

Retards, Lalafell aren't children

Attached: 1557723212334.gif (294x233, 942K)

>Flat baby-faced 'woman' that doesn't even come up to your hips
Fuck pedos and their mental gymnastics.

>What are Dwarves/Gnomes
It's almost like you have never consumed Fantasy content, be it FF or not.

crit>dh>=>det>>sks

If they looked like dwarves/gnomes you might get a pass but they're baby faced flat chested children. Go ahead, produce an image of their children. I bet they look the exact same because they're literally little kids as 'adults'.

Are you seriously using the limited model variety as a defense?

>produce an image of their children
There is no such thing in game, you tard

Attached: hiyah.jpg (502x711, 145K)

I'm using the defense that they are clearly pedo bait. I bet every pedo in the game is instantly drawn to them.

Isn't that convenient. Maybe they realize it'd look ridiculous since they already look like children.

whats the best way to powerlevel crafting classes from 1-80
t.retard

You being so centered on them being so says a little bit more about you than it does anyone else. You fell for the meme. Race choice doesn't instantly plant you into a singular group of people like the memes say so. For instance, just because I want to be a angry short person doesn't instantaneously also make me spend my spare time prowling middle school perimeters.

How should i skill my chocobro? I got like 30 skillpoints, but havent use any of them?

Just finished getting through the post ARR quests and gotten into heavensward. Im coming frens

Attached: 1231234123123.png (1027x731, 28K)

It depends on what "role" you want him to be. Have it be the best compliment to your main. If you're a healer, make him a tank. If you're a dps make him a healer. Or not, and if you're a dps just make him a dps as well. It's up to the flavor you want.

I never claimed anything of the sort. Pedos are going to be drawn to them because clearly they appeal to the illness. Not ever lalafell player will be a pedo, but chances are pedos will be drawn to them.

Always make him a healer. His attacks as an "attacker" barely do more than what he already does as a 'healer', and if you make him a tank he'll just die since he's 5x weaker than you are even if you're a healer.

...And people say /vg/ is where the more reasonable people are. You are the most reasonable and rational person I've seen on your side of the argument yet. I respect that.

kek never seen pedos checkmated so hard

So im a bard main.
Should i go full heal, or should i put 1-2 points on dps?

A tank chocobo will never be able to hold aggro from you anyway so it's not really useful.

Depends how you mean 'best'. The fastest would be leves. Cheapest would be crafting things people pay decently for on the marketplace which could actually net some profit. You could always macro, too. It's simple enough to set up a mouse-clicker to click a macro while you sleep. Just do it somewhere private like an apartment.

So according to Yoshi-P logic, you can't make characters that look like teenagers because that is pedoshit. But you can make characters that look like toddlers and marry them and pose them in all kinds of lewd poses.

question about eden
is there any chance we will get to fight the firsts version of the most based of primals, susano?

No.
Also the most based is Ravana.

Don't worry user. No one wants to marry your ugly ass kid.

They're a bit too potato to be attractive. They're just cute.

But user, I'm not a democrat.

Attached: 1563223714186.jpg (1400x1200, 168K)

>that look like toddlers
If you're blind maybe.

GNB artifact armor is so cool. I gotta wait for the next Eureka shitfest to get a dyeable version aren't I?

Attached: ffxiv_16072019_145722_010.jpg (2560x1440, 1.72M)

Healer first with a mix of DPS skills.

why is rapture in this game? Did they do a bioshock tie-in?

>Ywn be a potato