What do you guys think of Shadow The Hedgehog?

What do you guys think of Shadow The Hedgehog?

Do you unironically enjoy it?

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-07-16 12-34-27.png (510x652, 565K)

I do. People who call it edgy forget how edgy SA2 was. ShTH is just SA2.5, it has all the same strengths and weaknesses as SA2, just with branching story paths added.

I SEE NO HEAR NO EVIL
I like it a lot

I'm still pissed almost dead has no official releases besides this games soundtrack.

My only complain about the game is the use of of a very outdate graphic motor. I love Sonic Heroes, but god...

I do unironically enjoy it
I replayed it recently and it was just as fun as it always was
It gets way too much shit just because of the edginess

Unironically the worst sonic game.

Never played it, but OW THE EDGE is one of my favorite reaction images so can’t be that bad.

Have you guys completed all endings?
I wanna do it but i dont know how long it would take

*shoots eggman in the head*

Gameplay wise it's superior to Heroes (although it still has some level design problems like the overuse of grind rails).

Honestly, I've never seen a legit criticism of this game that isn't bitching about it's edginess.

it's the best 3D sonic when it comes to level design. theyre long as fuck and can be completed in 3 different ways each.
it also has the best true final level of any sonic game

If you mean all 10 main endings then its about 30-45 mins per playthrough. If you mean every possible route a really fucking long time.

Controls are weird with Shadow being slippery as fuck.
The guns are a strange gimmick.
I unironically like the over top the grimderp tone of the game.
Peak Edgey tryhard music

The true final level is partially a rehash of the true hero final level IIRC.

Devil Doom is a kino final boss though, and the Shadow Rifle you unlock for beating The Last Story is great.

most levels takes about 3 to 5 minutes, and theres 6 levels per ending. with there being 326 endings that'd take about 30 minutes per ending so like 163 hours.
of course im not mentioning "certain" missions that can take 30 minutes just by themselves, and the fact you cant skip cutscenes the first time you see them.

I would’ve enjoyed it more if it weren’t for the terrible camera. I know this is a complaint with most of the 3D sonic games but I died more times in this game because I couldn’t see what I was jumping to or a weird camera angle. Game works fine when it’s fast paced but those slow sections that require precision handling suck due to Shadow handling as gracefully as a skunk on ice.

Despite people shitting on it, I really loved playing this game. I'd also play the coop mode with friends and fuck around, traversing the map and exploring it. Not to mention that the music was all top tier.

I enjoyed it for the most part. My biggest issue is trying to find the last alien or cop I'm supposed to kill but instead running into the chaos emerald at the very end by accident during a loop.

>it's the best 3D sonic when it comes to level design
alright you're baiting your ass off. Its the same level design as Heroes except worse because now theres random obstacles and shit in the way for no reason at times. The gunplay "works" but I wouldn't say its "good" either.

I like it, though I know about it's flaws. Expert Mode is really nice. No missions, a little harder, and you just go straight through each stage. Should have been like that from the start. It's one of those odd ball games that make you think.

Why the hell is shadow the hedgehog not playable on Nintendo switch?

I hated it at first but then I started enjoying it.

Shadow the hedgehog is better than team sonic racing because cream the rabbit was not replaced by omochao in 2005.

It's underrated due to how hilariously edgy it is. It plays like a better Heroes and the branching mission objectives were pretty ambitious, if not somewhat anathema to the speed and flow of a Sonic game. Still, probably the series' best shot at an action adventure game post-SA2.

Honestly, I'm sad they ditched the branching paths based on missions. That alone gave the game so much replay value.

Wasn't there a thousand names or something for each one of the different paths? That's crazy.

Ask Sega nice enough and they may put it on the Switch.

Imagine ShTH with SA2's engine. Now it still feels like shit because the story, bosses, level design, missions, and gun gameplay is still shit.

It could've been better if the entire game was "get to the goal" in 5 paths. But using Sonic's friends as cheerleaders in each stage was the worst way to do it.