Why don't you play The Sims 4?

Why don't you play The Sims 4?

Attached: 07-16-19_11-02-53 PM.png (1366x720, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwhims/
xldsims.tumblr.com/downloads
star-rear-admiral.tumblr.com/tagged/s4scifi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to but the place with loli mods is dead and /tsg/ is being moralfags about sharing.

Because it’s like two thousand fucking dollars to get all the content and I’m not supporting that kind of sick money-grab trash.

dont wanna make an origin account
dont wanna buy all the dlc

>He doesn't have a cute and funny mod
Why even

>buying

Attached: 1478373276411.jpg (457x306, 21K)

Well I was playing it but a new mod came out that I wanted to use but I can't cause my game is outdated, I always wait for an expansion or two to start everything from scratch again.

can i give footjobs to cocks that are bigger than my own in this game?

based

Yeah

then i might consider it

Are there any mod packs to get the most out of it, for minimum effort?
I realize modding is an entire game of its own, but I can't be fucking arsed anymore.

Attached: 1391207942875.jpg (600x448, 83K)

you didnt hide it well enough

the only mod you need is mccc, everything else is for turbo autists.

Attached: good.png (451x353, 168K)

what are some cute and funny mods i can use

loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwhims/
Read carefully and that's all you need.

I tried to, but it was fucking impossible to keep all of my Sim's needs met while also advancing their aspiration, let alone actually sending them out to do things around the town. The Sim was basically stuck in an endless cycle of shitting and eating and cleaning. What a boring game.

But i do

Attached: a dapper young lad.jpg (826x1080, 135K)

/tsg/ is fags and women

cute girl, show more

I don't think I've ever pirated a game desu

What about larger breasts?

Attached: 72.jpg (392x347, 26K)

That is why you grab MCCC and mess around with the motive decay settings and relatively settings, but that might end up leaving your sim with too much free time.

Of course, someone even made a mod where they went through most of the base game animations like talking and added boob physics.

Dripfeed me on this, please.

Whatever happened to atf anyway it just up and died all of a sudden.

Because I have a girlfriend

>think it would be fun to give sims super saiyan hair
>games been out for like 5 years now, surely there's a super saiyan hair mod by now
>nothing, literally nothing
>closest thing is dragon ball super mod but it's super saiyan blue
>well, how hard can it be to edit it?
>spend like 4 hours trying to get it to work
>can change the texture but it just doesn't show up in game for some reason
>after like the 30 tries it just starts working for some reason
You'd think dragon ball mods would be one of the first things someone makes. But the mods for this game are weirdly barren. There's a bazillion clothes and normal hair mods, but fun goofy things are almost non-existent.

Attached: No longer dealing with an average office worker anymore.png (2093x1381, 1.75M)

alright now, i COULD upload my mod folder, but its kinda outdated and big, so it would take a while
if anyone wants it just drop your discord and i will message you the link when its done

Attached: 1544807540409.png (1920x1001, 2.59M)

I don't really care for sex mods or whatever, are there other redeeming qualities?

Attached: 1514920894025.jpg (270x320, 18K)

She looks like she fucks dogs

I don't have a vpn. How safe would it be to download the fitgirl repack?

site based in the netherlands, govt recently cracked down on anything loli, even from 2d/games

are there mods that let me force or ask people to lick my feet

Attached: Image21.png (771x740, 319K)

Government declare the stuff on the site illegal, so they got shut down. I think they were supposed to move to another host, but I dunno if they actually did or if it's vanished to the ether.

Dang. It was hard enough trying to get /ss/ working in Skyrim, I knew I should have archived that shit.

No. Sims 3 is better in every way in terms of actual "gameplay".

Glad I nabbed that upload user posted the other day
It took a while to figure out what old versions of everything supported it but it works now.

Nederland law changes and kiwifarms campaign to take down ATF and any loli modders

cnww modules were great
unironically loli/shota WW animations were waay better than adult ones
started playing because of WW and building mode, everything else is lackluster
I replaced it with
>koikatsu
for sex stuff, and character creator
>modded minecraft and zoo tycoon 2
for buildings and environment

>kiwifarms
it truly is the male equivalent of gossiping housewives, damn

>kiwifarms
The site that drove a dude to suicide thinks loli mods is going too far?
I'm not really into loli shit but I don't get it.

>no trolling plans we aren't an autistic illuminati
>but go ahead and do all this other shit that may make me look good
I hate kiwi farms so goddamn much. Never before have I seen fags think so highly of themselves for laughing at retards. It's the strangest moral/intellectual high ground I've ever seen fabricated.

The Sims seems like something that's more fun to watch someone else play than to play yourself.

This was true like 6 months ago. Sims 3 is a piece of unoptimized shit now. Literally the only 2 things it has on Sims 4 anymore is Create-a-Style and the ability to place your own lots on the world.

It's still true today, your potato PC just craps out when you try to run the game so you automatically assume it's shit. Sims 3 trumps Sims 4 gameplay no contest. The sex mods are actually better, also, unless you only give a shit about setting up scenes.

I gave you two good points and all you came back with was "Nah, you're wrong." Try harder or don't fucking @ me.

Half the fun is watching your sims fail.

Attached: 07-16-19_2-16-16 AM.png (1920x1018, 1.44M)

You gave zero points, faglord.
>here are the two things Sims 3 has
You didn't say what Sims 4 does better. Do it. I want to laugh at you. Tell me how Sims 4 has better gameplay.

No realistic dicks and gay sex

is a pirated copy moddable? a lot of mods for games require legitimate copies

>Glad I nabbed that upload user posted the other day
share it lad, or atleast a post number

yes

sims has probably one of the healthiest piracy communities there is. there's even places that pirate user uploads that would normally only be accessible through the official gallery.

yeah, the mods are just drag and drop into a folder

hai dozo
#F!FRBwyCzb!tJa9wBbI5V2VVlA8obu2og!5VxznCbR

/tsg/ and their discord are fucking psychos.

Its filled with women and gay men with "morals"
>on fucking Yea Forums
The leader and mods are fucking cucks.

Beat me to it
It won't work with the latest versions of stuff, you need:
WickedWhims 4.3.5.140.11 - 24 March 2019
CNWW-v4.3.5.140c-v11.16.179

Looks just like my JAVs!

those are some good ass mods you got there user

i started after seeing the last thread

Attached: 07-16-19_1-34-58 PM.png (1000x650, 673K)

generals with a discord are fucking cancer
the whole point of a general is you discuss that this there and not your sekrit klub
same shit happened in warframe general. twice. first with the steam group dictating shit then when warbros fractured they ended up making the same mistake by starting a discord.

Any mods for cool-looking sci-fi armor and helmets? Maybe something that looks like Mass Effect armor? I've been looking for something that might let me make some pilot comm videos for Freespace 2.

thanks m8s

I'm surprised EA hasn't done more cross promotion with their other games. Sims 4 already has Star Wars and FFXV costumes.

Barebone game with shallow gameplay, sims 3 is superior in every way except graphically

>Barebone game with shallow gameplay
Pretty much, there's little to do and all the sims act the same.
When's that new tropical expac?

xldsims.tumblr.com/downloads

Animation pack on OP pic for the love of God please.
Lounge chairs are fucking diamonds.

Attached: 1562730010470.jpg (784x784, 214K)

>Having all the content and patreon stuff without paying a dime
feels good man, Sims pirate community is extremely based

Attached: 1558405004926.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

>Sims pirate community
Where can i find them?

The armor and uniforms look good, but I'm not seeing any helmets. Unfortunately, helmets are actually the most important part. Preferably something that shows a lot of the face but covers the mouth. Something like pic related would be ideal.

Attached: Untitled Project-00001.png (1280x720, 285K)

>hanging out with loli
>getting pretty flirty
>she keeps momentarily transforming into slenderman
Jesus Christ

Attached: 1537236000730.gif (250x196, 810K)

star-rear-admiral.tumblr.com/tagged/s4scifi

You got to look for it yourself user, too many DMCA cops on Yea Forums these days

Is that a sequel to this?

Attached: intermarriage.webm (540x960, 2.72M)

That's quite a pretty dress

I-i mean BEER!! Am I right lads?

guess i'll be the guys to ask in this thread: sims 3 or sims 4 for lewd modding?

Those look very, very promising. Thanks!

This isn't a huge deal, but can they be recolored at all? I've never played a Sims game, so I don't know how they handle that kind of thing.

I NEED /ss/
ATF ATF ATF
WHERE 2 GET

Attached: 1536312249684.png (720x571, 349K)

It really is

No need to act macho in a thread for a virtual dollhouse game

What's the general attitude of Sims modders? Are they drama queens like a lot of TES modders are? Would they get upset if I recorded a few in-game videos of a Sim standing in a room wearing an outfit they made and used it in a free mod for another game?

Don't feel like paying 900 bucks of dlc neither pirating a shitty copy that can't run on a vm because it legit has malware in every release unlike other games that tend to be safe from certain groups.

pathetic

>ATF is dead
Damn I didn't know. Fuck, I didn't download by Skyrim mod backlog from there.

How do you know they have malware

>because it legit has malware in every release unlike other games that tend to be safe from certain groups.
Proof?

>Nederland law changes

What changed? This is important, I live there.

Do it, user. Take your first step toward the dark side.

Attached: sheev.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Because this fucker never uploaded his thot mod

Attached: 1559422124008.png (1024x576, 391K)

please point me in the direction of the foot worship mods. i want a harem at my feet.
literally.

You literally can't run it in a vm because of orangeemu.dll errors it forces you to run on your native OS which is bullshit and only happens in this game because of the way the entire scene "cracked" it. it's malware pure and simple

Because I'm not a wanker.

You're a city schlicker.

Slicker?

I just don't think dragon ball and sims4 share the same audience.

What kind of link is that?

I plan on running it with Wine under a restricted user that cannot access anything but vidyagaem

Does this remove the mannequin doll bodies on lolis and shotas?

Are you new to the internet or something? Its easy to figure it out.

Attached: 1535897485369.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Approach this like it was a puzzle in a video game that was blocking your progression
You can do it user I believe in you

Attached: 1416948117799.png (500x374, 178K)

yes

Goddammit anons im too retarded for this shit just kill me now

Attached: 1520713684845.png (260x260, 95K)

Please respond coz muh dick

What site would you download stuff from?

Just host dem none the risen files on the onion brehs

I am an absolute buffon. I was trying to find this shit from obscure torrent sites.

MEGA

poor girl

winrar

>the guinea pig kills another innocent sim every time you install non Maxis match content

This mod is GOAT

I've never seen a link like that either. Could anyone be kind enough to teach me?

So you're saying it's impossible to run if you have the latest version of the game? (Just pirated Island Paradise last week)

To lazy to pirate it

Pirating it is super easy these days. Every new update (and the updates come often), pirates have to release a new up-to-date version, so the whole process has become pretty streamlined by this point.

I've tried starting with the Sims 2, I just can't get into it. Feels like there's a million tutorials before you can actually start playing and I lose interest before actually getting the hang of it.

This

is this bait?

I'm a certified retard and I pirated and modded it

>check this shit out
they're definitely fucking

>/vg/ discord devolves into circlejerk and trannies
yeah I know that feel