Do you play vidya with someone special to you?

Do you play vidya with someone special to you?

Attached: 41e89272ad2988a4a6533347db8063b6.jpg (750x1071, 165K)

I met my bf through mmos and we play games together on a daily basis, so yes

She looks like that witch from cave story.

>3dpd

I probably would, if there was anyone who was special to me.

grunty lookin cute

I don't have "anyone special".

Attached: botan_annoyed_irritated_eyeroll.png (480x361, 152K)

Mona can easily give a run for her money to Misery, she's just a sweetheart.

Fuck you OP

reminder that in shovel knight's original campaign it is canonical that you ruin Mona's relationship with Plague Knight and that is why you see her with Specter Knight in the credits sequence.

Attached: specter knight.png (859x444, 622K)

I play games with my best friend almost daily. He's very important to me and I want to make him happy.

Attached: 1534404638228.gif (500x281, 554K)

My gf and I played through DMC5 on release day. We watched the anime together before we started dating, and we really started spending time together when I mentioned I had interest in DMC and she said I could come over to play the HD collection at her place. Pretty sure DMC got my my gf.

Attached: shitty sketches.png (1078x1008, 371K)

I would if I could but I'm just way to jaded to even obtain a special someone anymore. I hate niggers, I hate jews, and I hate illegals. Naturally no woman agrees so I've written off my life as a solo-flyer who plays single player games and watches anime for the rest of his life. It's a lot easier if you just accept your fate.

>Sister makes me play Legend of Dragoon with her every year.
She'll never let me forget that I deleted the original save we had together.

Attached: Local man awakens sleeping horror.png (587x663, 606K)

CUTE

Attached: 333456335.png (125x265, 74K)

Something is wrong with her ass in that picture, it's like a buttcheek is missing.

Attached: 4586.png (276x413, 253K)

>Manlet gets the tall goth qt
Name one thing more unrealistic, I’ll wait

Attached: sad knight.jpg (640x643, 29K)

Reminder that specter knight its probably just enjoying its last moments.

Attached: 1554767400599.jpg (540x651, 79K)

A manlet getting a tall blonde gf. Shield Knight is canon blonde.

Attached: shove.jpg (492x750, 115K)

I had a best friend. Then they grew up.

Attached: 1481834180304.png (800x800, 364K)

How many dicks has she had inside her?

Yeah, whenever we get to play together we'll do co-op on simpler games, otherwise we'll cuddle and play our Switches. Usually I'll play whatever I'm going through and she'll take interest, otherwise she'll play Skyrim or Pokemon on her system.

I'm waiting until my job isn't just an apprenticeship paying slave wages, then immediately moving into the city near my town (i.e. closer to my job and literally everything else of importance within a 20 mile radius). Not only will I then have more free time to do stuff without the extra travel, but I'll be able to start using dating apps without worrying about trying to explain living with my parents at 24.
THEN I'll start thinking about playing vidya with other people.

Attached: This bacon reflects my current state of emotions.jpg (458x461, 21K)

My sister. Always happy whenever she has time to play together with me, which is usually always since she jumps on the chance whenever I mention wanting to play a game. Been playing a lot of Deep Rock Galactic and recently have been trying to finish up Dying Light together.

>someone special
>when I can't even make any friends at all

Don't use dating apps if you want anything more than hookups.
Use dating sites.