Why is every sidequest in this game such a fucking drag...

Why is every sidequest in this game such a fucking drag? I don't even feel compelled to accept them when I hear about all the bullshit that needs to be done.

>go to this fuckhuge forest and fucking listen to the BIRDS and when you hear one that sounds like *this* put a trap around and collect them!
>go search for a nice cook, talk to this guy to know where she is, then go to that place, then she'll tell you to go to ANOTHER city to look for a priest that can release her from servitude
>go hunt for this specific animal (no mention where you can do it) and give it to this woman
>pickpocket this specific guard (no mention of where he is) and get my money back

That, or its all just quests that are EXTREMELY morally wrong so you don't feel compelled to take them. Like some miller scumbag asking me to steal some things so that an innocent guy gets whipped for losing them.

I like the game, but I can never play it for more than 10 minutes because of this bullshit

Attached: kingdomcome.jpg (189x266, 11K)

HS

>2019
>playing single player garbage

>half the quests require you to travel to a city all the way on the other side of the fucking map when "quick" travel is so slow it wastes 3/4 of a day and manual travel is dogshit because your horse gets stuck in every fence and bush
>half of them require you to be somewhere at a specific time or wait unil x amount of time passes

I feel ya OP. Never thought I'd miss "kill 10 wolves" types of quests but this game did it. And the quests in the monastery are the absolute fucking worst, just frustrating shit all around.

Also, for all the shilling about realism, the NPCs treat you the same way if you show up in a peasant garb or in a noble attire and armor set worth more than the entire village.

>>go to this fuckhuge forest and fucking listen to the BIRDS and when you hear one that sounds like *this* put a trap around and collect them!
wait what's wrong with this

Monastery quests are timing specific, and the challenge is trying to do them around a monastery life style schedule.
The game does have multiple options for you to quickly end that quest chain to get it over with.

>horse gets stuck in every fence or bush
Sounds like a you problem

I bet you fags can't even solve this question

Attached: 20190707004940_1.jpg (489x611, 32K)

The clothing you wear is mostly used for the various charisma checks (with the overall rating based on the visibility of those equipment)

Attached: 20190707004940_1.jpg (1920x2400, 650K)

Low budget witcher clone for incels desu

nah Witcher is 1000x dumber than this

>That, or its all just quests that are EXTREMELY morally wrong
To be honest I felt like the complete opposite. Most of the quests aren't dickish enough and especially the main quest treats Henry as morally upjust person who keeps complaining about shit like other people looting corpses, desecrating the dead or murder when I literally did the same thing and worse in-game.

>the NPCs treat you the same way if you show up in a peasant garb or in a noble attire and armor set worth more than the entire village.
They actually do change their initial response at the start of dialogue but I'm not sure if it's more than that. That, and there's also the Charisma stat that you can use in certain dialogue choices and it gets bonuses based on how dapper you are. But yeah, I haven't seen them tell Henry to outright fuck off and refuse dialogue if he's too dirty or anything.

Witcher itself is already for incels

The forest is huge and you're supposed to look for birds that are maybe in 10% of its total area.

The sound of the bird is also made by the GUARD who asks you to do the quest, and it cannot be heard again unless you walk all the way back and ask him to make his poor impression of the thing

Can you actually grow a beard or is it a mod?

just ask a shave in bathhouse

Games like these are the ones that make me realize how amazing the facial animators at CDPR are. Every peasant in the witcher actually does things with his face. Every other studio I know only has NPCs with the fish stare

>deep exploratory game can't keep zoomers attention for more than 5 minutes
what a surprise. go back to fortnite

>waah where are my map markers

Attached: 1461774268077.jpg (217x208, 23K)

Can we all agree that the save system is shit? At its best it's a stupid early game annoyance.

I understand turning saves into consumables is supposed to dissuade against save-scumming and make every encounter matter, but you can still save normally at bed and to top it off the game auto-saves at certain important moments like quest acceptance / completion or at checkpoints of bigger story battles. And you can easily make more save potions with alchemy, meaning that in practice the game allows you to save scum regardless as long as you're willing to grind a bit. And when you've grinded enough to unlock auto-brewing perk or get to the point where money stops mattering you might as well have infinite saves at will with no strings attached.

The only thing I hate about the saving system is that the "save on quit" thing sometimes doesn't work.

It's only annoying when the game crashes (which happened a lot before they patched it to death)

I think it's a good mechanic that forces you to stick with your choices and keeps you on your toes.

is this game still clunky as fuck? tried it at launch and it was unplayable

Yeah I agree which is why I just did what I could afford myself to do. Honestly it's pretty funny to imagine them thinking these were good ideas for fun quests.

Fuck I played so long and didn't know this, though the bathouse was just to make you really clean

I never had any problem with it

I didn't have problem with clunkiness but if you mean the combat some people might find it hard to get used to I suppose and that hasn't changed

sounds pretty realistic, which was the goal

Is it not 59?

That's a big pouch

I change the combat style to mordhau.
Left Mouse/Scroll Dn slash
Scroll Up stab
Right Mouss block
Q feint

Also sounds pretty not fun

I liked them. The first game where I felt like the side quests were uniquely designed instead of "kill 10 of x". Still thought the game was janky and the combat was bad but the game did a lot of neat things.

just stick to wicther 3 and Skyrim then.
pay fucking attention

it's not that bad though because the sound is obvious when you hear it, there's not any other sounds you could mistake the birds for.

give a proof

so then don't do it my dude

Stfu about this meme.

The game isn't 100% realistic. Your head doesn't roll like a bowling ball after someone hits you in the neck or you shrug off impalements.

There's anti frustration mechanics in gaming. The game should only aim to be realistic if its also fun

>people still crying about the combat being hard
literally spend 5 minutes in the training ring learning combos and upping your stats. I didn't have any problems for the rest of the game after that (though it was still challenging).

proof of what?
If it doubles each day and you only get one coin on the first day, then you only save one day by starting with two

It's a historical medieval RPG, did you expect going around killing mages, dragons and exploring a cave for an enchanted piece of armor?

The combat has a learning curve, but I wouldn't call it clunkiness, it's actually pretty good once you get used to it. The gameplay overall is very as well, but what really stands out in this game is the story and the characters

my approach was, it's a series of the power of 2. the pocket is full at 2^60. I assume day 1 is 2^0 = 1. if the coin starts at 2, then I can assume day 1 is 2^1 = 2
2^60 == 2*(2^59)

nice

people are crying because the game doesn't have asset tracking and sneakometer like in shicther 3

I forgot to mention, the miller's questline is completely optional, and it's there as a some sort of equivalent to the Thieves Guild in Skyrim, so it's not like it would break the immersion if you want your character to be moral. Most of the quests are pretty boring, but most of them are rewarding if you need some shekels. In the end if I remember correctly you raid a bandit's camp and you can get some sick armor from the corpses

also disable the ui and slow mo effect for full mordhau combat

literally no one is crying about the combat being hard you absolute fucking idiots

read my post again retard

literally no one is crying about the combat being hard you absolute fucking idiot

Attached: 1549153614335.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

you got me I didn't read what you said because it's some inane faggotry

ok witcher fan

4 mentions of the witcher and none of them mention what you said

It's not hard it's just shit and poorly designed. It's actually incredibly easy to cheese and than becomes broken when facing more than 1 opponent

>Running into more than one person
Might as well lube up cause you are bout to become fucked hard.
Realistic = not fun