Damn, she's this desperate

damn, she's this desperate
youtube.com/watch?v=S3SRHKoik_I

Attached: sooma_render.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dscfeQOMuGw
youtube.com/watch?v=_RJY1jcMlSI
youtu.be/62UzLgdb1GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck is spacelords
who the fuck is stefanie joosten
who the fuck is sooma

>what the fuck is spacelords
a video game
>who the fuck is stefanie joosten
a person they used as a basis for:
>who the fuck is sooma
a character in the video game spacelords

you must be brain damaged

>make shitty game
>insert some of the hottest waifus in it
>the result is a shitty game
More like Gaylords

ugly cunt

Apparently it's a 4v1 shooter game that's free to play. Four players are good guys, and one player is the superpowered villain. Don't know who those other people are, though.

Wow, aren't you really bright, son? No shit it's a video game, you ugly sack of shit.

It's a band.

well pretty much everyone's really bright compared to you, just try being less retarded

Wow, this game isn't dead yet?

She is the perfect representative of the West. A beautiful beginning, and a disgusting and depressing sad end. This woman is the embodiment of Ford Motor Company.

Go take a shower you inbred hunchback, maybe then people will stop avoiding you when you go pick your welfare check

youtube.com/watch?v=dscfeQOMuGw

>sööma
That sounds retarded

>MercurySteam
So this is what they're reduced to
youtube.com/watch?v=_RJY1jcMlSI

why are you so hostile when I helped you? is that a special kind of retardation?

Spacelords used to be Raiders of the Broken Planet but it was so shit they had to rename it to try and trick people into playing it again. I really don't know why Mercurystream is still in business when they make colossal turd after colossal turd.

Does the neck look off to anyone else or is it just me

Despite what your caretakers tell you, just yelling the obvious answer for a question is not helping, it's embarrassing.

Is long as fuck.

do you really have caretakers? couldn't they have told you the answers to those simple questions? do you normally yell when you type? why do you think knowing the answer is embarrassing but not knowing it isn't?

Attached: film-projector-lens-and-light-beam_eyujawg2__F0000.png (1920x1080, 969K)

To think I ironically called you bright. You don't even deserve that. But I guess you are not the one to blame, the blame falls on your parents shoulders, who decided to have a child on their 40s, which led to you, a complete social inept, hollow, manchild.

can your caretakers at least read those questions for you?

>>Swimsuit over pants

Attached: 1552954509906.gif (309x238, 1011K)

youtu.be/62UzLgdb1GQ

Attached: 1549686745585.jpg (552x656, 56K)

God I want to fuck Alicia so hard

Still using my insult against me? Is that the best you can do? Go brush your teeth, son.

well you told me all these things about your life even though i didn't ask but you can't answer the things i did ask. im sorry you ended up this way though, and for your parents too

Again with the reflections. At least you learned a new word, so now you can stop calling the people who look after you "mommies".

>hottest
>waifus

Attached: where.gif (498x480, 3.74M)

wait you used to call the caretakers mommies? how come none of your ex-mommies are supervising you when you use the internet? do they just not give a shit anymore? like they think you're just so fucking stupid no amount of exposure to anything can make it worse?

I put about 80 hours into this game.
It's pretty mediocre but not entirely terrible. I have no plans to ever reinstall it