Why is this happening?! I never searched for this fuck face, i never WANTED to watch this fuck face...

Why is this happening?! I never searched for this fuck face, i never WANTED to watch this fuck face. Why are WoWler so obsessed with him?

Attached: FuckFaceMcGee.jpg (444x706, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contentcareer.com/blog/average-salary-of-a-youtuber-with-1-million-subscribers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope someone make an Chrome Addon to block his videos

Attached: 1561994778360.png (1492x812, 1.02M)

Twitch streamer are just cancerous

Just get "Videoblocker" and put "Asmongold" as Keyword in. BOOM. No smelly fag as recommendation

Most people who watch him never even played WoW, ironically

Thats like 90% of all Streamer/YouTube fanbase

sometimes I wonder if the life of a youtuber is better or worse than being a wagecuck. I mean, as a youtube you have to shill yourself as fuck, even makes videos about inane things you possibly don't like and fake a smile (or rage) according to your script. As a wagecuck, you have to fake a smile, shill yourself (CV) and even do things you don't like.

Is there a way out?

I always wondered why people suddenly started doing that "onions" open mouth and then I realized it was probably because of these youtube "reaction" videos where they make retarded shocked faces

Imagine being contractually obligated to play a 15 years old game. It's insane.

Nice bait. I’ve been watching nothing but madseason and classic winds for the past two weeks and I’ve had to hide like two asmond videos and haven’t been bothered since. I hate him too but it’s not that bad, just hide the damn videos

Attached: C152A4EF-E787-4F8D-902C-9FFAD23AF24F.jpg (750x896, 405K)

Thanks user, saves time from clicking the Not Interested button every time a new video is released and he has to react to it.

Its not a bait, im just sick of his fucking recommendations. Fuck him and his game

Doesn't work for me(firefox), i use Channel Blocker.

i feel like the Not Interested system isnt working at all, you click it, you refresh the page and "BAM", still there

You cannot escape the gaping maw of asmongo.

Not to 100%, BUT to 99%

Attached: gay.jpg (1329x920, 72K)

Why is he so disliked?

because hes acting like a dumb little fuck with his annoying fanbase

But his fanbase seem to act just like Yea Forums posters

And thats the worst part about it! They stealing our jobs!

>speedrunning videos
You have more issues than just having Asmongold in your feed.

Hey, i'm getting basically the same recommendations.
Lazy, youtube.

Honestly, Asmongold's Dark Souls run was pretty fun.

this guy is either paying a very prolific PR guy to spam him up 24/7 on YT and Yea Forums or everyone in the entire world just suddenly became super interested in this guy's opinion on literally everything in just 1 year

Asmond himself doesn't have a youtube channel as far as I know. It's his fans that make hundreds of channels and upload 20-30 min clips from his twitch stream.

sometimes when i listen to vinny i wonder if it's really so great. to keep your career going you usually have to avoid mentioning political references, or mentioning any "world events" currently going on, and still somehow have shit to talk to chat about for 6-8 hours every single day.

a lot of streamers i follow have just run out of non-sociopolitical stuff to talk about, and sit there in silence, or just read chat messages verbatim and react to them.

Are you stupid? That's where he actually started. Doing autistic guides for wow.

He still has his channel.

EZScape's channel has potential but he's really boring to listen to

how does he have an hour long video reacting to a ten minute jim sterling rant about how Bad Thing Everyone Already Knows Is Bad Is Really Bad You Guys

He keeps pausing and doing other things in the middle of the reactions.

somehow that makes it even worse

Attached: suicide is painless.jpg (535x711, 81K)

it feels like they are dead inside. I mean it has its pros like you can do it at home but most of the time it's like doing a script over and over to appeal to a public who will give you money.

You can get rich, yeah, but that's extremely rare, Felix (pewdiepie) is an exception. The tech nigger (/g/ drool over his dick) is also an exception.

I personally think that youtube (like art) should be done sideways as a hobby and if it goes up, go with the wave. But do not base your basic income on it, it will be like throwing dices.

>using Firefox is 2019
Use "botnet" crime already you huge faggot. Firefox has been shit for fucking years. It's the most resource heavy, memory leaking, add on starved, buggy fucking web browser you can use. I mean for fuck sake use internet explorer instead at this rate. This isn't 2012 anymore moron.

never understand why people loveing shit like this. its a pain. And who the fuck cares about the reaction of a manchild?!

>add on starved
i have never stopped using FF exactly because all the widgets and addons i currently have, do not have equivalents on any other browser.

or just be naturally funny and charismatic, if you start out already having those qualities it makes creating a userbase much much easier.

You don't even need to be technologically competent or good at editing / stream UI, if you can just be funny/charming in a casual manner

>naturally funny and charismatic
that's for everything. Why do you think people like that get in higher positions in corporations or the government?

They are not skills to become successful at youtube but with life in general.

Firefox is fine. Go suck scroogle's dick more

being the funny guy doesnt get you anywhere in the office you have to be good at your actual trade. youtube doesnt require being good at anything, but only if you're funny

as a wagecuck you also have to shill hard as fuck, but you only get 0.1% of themoney a yt drone would get

I'll use Chrome when it gets tree tabs

I don't think that like $200k/year is the average income for a youtuber
contentcareer.com/blog/average-salary-of-a-youtuber-with-1-million-subscribers/
In fact from what I've read so far, if you're a person with a million subs you're probably making closer to $60k/year.

>thank you for the 5 subs user appreciate it man thank you thank you thank you

Attached: asmon.png (312x220, 147K)

do you think comedians are not a thing? Making people laugh is hard and you really need some natural talent.

comedians don't have jobs anymore in current year unless they neuter themselves and tow the line, no matter how funny they are

>stop being rich
>stop being popular
>stop having fun
so how is life treating you, user?

>He got 1 million views by reacting to someone else's video
fuck this faggot, just a fucking leech for other people's content

Attached: 300% mad.jpg (600x776, 112K)

>2019 iexplorer instead of edge

> Original Video got 80k views
> AsmonFaggot's React with this video got 1 million
This fucking game is rigged

Attached: 1560119928795.png (405x554, 317K)

That channel isn't run by him though. Someone else is making money off him making money reacting to someone else's video

>T-THE INTERNET DOESN'T NEED TO BE REGULATED! INTERNET CENSORSHIP BAD!

Same. I even used their stupid filtering function and specifically said I don't want videos from this fucker and STILL get him recommended.