It says here you requested a $1B budget, but what is your video game even about?

>It says here you requested a $1B budget, but what is your video game even about?

Attached: video_gaming_company_executive.jpg (640x640, 89K)

I dont make video games

Bouncing titties.

Coke and hookers

manlets on growth hormone therapy

No one said anything about vidya.

Punching people into doors

Intersectional gender politics with full voice acting and motion capture. Honestly the budget estimate is a bit conservative but I suppose you'll mansplain to me why that is.

Angry incels and Brexit. It's super-progressive and has 4-dimensional sliders for gender selection.

How does that worth $1B in development costs?

Theres a lot of titties.

Its actually just to buy a ship in Star Citizen

Open World Pokemon game by Monolith, with a compelling story, traveling companions like the Anime, full blown customization, full voice acting, romance, all 1,000 Pokemon & Every region playable

>Neet gets truck-kun'd into a fantasy world. Has to kill demon king. Ends up with a harem of cuties from loli catgirls to huge fitted female knights. Full uncensored sex scenes make up 25% of the game. Huge open world, combat like No No Kuni 2. I'll state again boss, absolutely NO censorship.

Would he go for it?

It's Freddie got Fingered, but as a videogame

Attached: finger.jpg (788x1080, 207K)

new fifa with ronaldo on the front cover

e-celeb royale

It's an MMORPG about grinding.
I could make the main character an autistic manlet such as yourself, Mr. Missy.

About winning international titles.

You're fired.

PHYSICS

How much is he worth anyway?

football (soccer)

It's basically sim city 4 but you can later export map to 3d engine and drive around it like in GTA. There is also level editor to tweak around rendered map.

Attached: 1511145080148.jpg (1280x850, 160K)

>Ends up with a harem of cuties from loli catgirls to huge fitted female knights. Full uncensored sex scenes make up 25% of the game.
user I'm gonna call security now.

Well, you see, it's a little game I like to call 'Death Stranding'.

messifags on suicide watch

That's the price for the production of the realistic titty groping simulation device.

Tax Evasion

Attached: 1538572381313.jpg (449x547, 69K)

But isn't it a walking simulator? How does it cost $1B, Mr. Kojima-san?

It’s a video game, but instead of gay jumping around and collecting apples and shit, you just kinda slowly walk around while Hollywood actors do cool shit and tell you about the plot.

Sounds like you don't need more than $100m budget. Get fucked.

I bought the rights to an indie title that sold well.

We're going to take all the complicated shit out of it so we don't have to pay programmers. We'll make it 3D, drop an empty map, have players build their own settlements because why pay for modellers to build our cities when the player can do it for free? and we'll have procedurally generated a few ever so slightly different variations of one weapon.
We might even add a couple of perks that add a percentage boost here and there, but here's the thing. It won't. No programming required, just let the player pick a card and not notice any difference.

We'll make bank on pretty visuals and a popular name anyway, so there's really not much work to be done.

Just grab some good texture artists and cut costs more if you'd like by bringing students as interns to model things.

Haha please understand haha the vision cant be fully realized unless I hire A-list actors I promise its essential haha also I'm going to need a 500k advance, Reedus-san said he wants to go clubbing tonight

>loli catgirs and female knights, hm? but user, where are the shota catboys and male knights?

Destructible enviros, MMO, stylized graphics, sci-fi space shit, players can be marines, bounty hunters, traders, whatever.

The rest of the money is to hire aging Hollywood celebrities to be pedestrian you meet and interact with.

A game where we rewrite history and convince the world you were born in Spain. Where you actually win something and don't continue to choke on the international stage and against actual competition.

Cute and funny girls kissing other cute and funny girls.

Attached: 1366554785780.jpg (450x300, 35K)

jajajajajajaja

I need rest for pedestrians titty simulation

We’ll do those too, but first we’ll stage a grassroots twitter controversy about lack of lgbt support in the game and then cave into our own demands for free marketing.

A multiplayer space game where there are 30min matches of huge fleet space combat. Certain factions have different abilities, ayys can cloak, humans have nukes, and there are many other factions with completely different gameplay. Most people have small fighters, while others are on their team's respective capital ship commanding and assisting in battle. You can even sneak into the enemy's capital ship on the other side of the map and assassinate essential leaders which will disrupt the other team. You can customize your pilot and ship, depending on what faction you're in. As the game becomes more popular, it will become a major e sport title where hundreds of people play competitively.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1238076601_2rlp.jpg (2464x3000, 1020K)

Ass2ass

About sneeds, who suck and fuck the Chucks. What else?

it's Cyberpunk 2077, but good

Attached: 1549946005213.png (622x434, 479K)

Cyberpunk 2077 was never good.

Attached: 1562928954185.png (640x480, 222K)

3rd person. The world is ending. Survival/Horror/Stealth. All males have been replaced with savagely horney dick girls. You play a shy, japanese anime girl who has to escape LA and find a way to survive all while avoiding being raped by hordes of dick girls with giant anime tiddies.
Going to need at least half that budget for character creation, jiggle and jizz physics.

Attached: CQ5Tww2UEAAw1ny.png (600x408, 373K)

MMO is probably the closest thing to a right answer here I think. From what I've heard the big ones are fucking insanely expensive to develop and maintain

Stargate MMO, you need 4-6 people in teams and the top ranked team on each server get the designation SG-1.
Including features; resource collection from player built machines, player built bases (Including player run stores), spaceship building (Has to be piloted by a crew fitting ships size), vehicles from planes, cars, trains, boats possible to transport/build and pilot, hand crafted planets and procedural for those yet to be converted to hand crafted (Have 5 teams on the clock creating a new hand crafted planet every 2 weeks).
The Goa'uld run by an AI supercomputer so players won't be ensured to win

Attached: imagine.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

is that the new watch_dogs ?

Gender Neutral Bathrooms

It's going to be one of the best games ever.

It's a card game.

Attached: 1557852633025.png (800x794, 460K)

Sell me on it.

Is this shit supposed to be funny?

nice siIvagunner shirt

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Minecraft + Dwarf Fortress

Necromancer Simulator that plays similar to mount and blade and takes inspiration from movies such as Army of Darkness and anime like Overlord.

Lost

Rope

Attached: sdhtydkjs.jpg (1000x563, 107K)

>Halo 2-3
BUT
>Shadowy SCP type UN security force
>70-80’s MGSV-esque historical sci-fi
>against demons and NAZI remnants trying to summon them

BUT THINK OF THE CHINESE MARKET!
THEY'RE SPOOKED OVER BONES!

The Hoover Dam

Attached: 1297170069-00.jpg (236x375, 27K)

It's a game about the plight of the master. The white man's burden. As you can see here, I've made concept art where you can see the main character expressing his desire to exterminate all the minorities.

Attached: Raimi-Webbed-Suit.jpg (2048x1152, 306K)

Why doesn't Kojima rope himself?

Is that fucking Messi

Filename, retard.

feminine women, masculine men.

You know the thing leftists hate the most

You play as either a sexy woman(that feminine women want to be and men want to fuck) or handsome man(that feminine women want to fuck or men want to be)

No loot boxes, but instead subscription based with a paywall of $30 with no regional pricing so no huehue or cuka blyat will play it.

It's about nothing.

Attached: nothing at all.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Mirror's Edge: Tag

Attached: still alive.png (550x750, 436K)

Norman Reedus and black ink

You get into a pitch dark box then a drug is introduced to your body which induces complete paralysis, after a few hours a faint sound starts playing. Its your mother crying, it grows louder and louder and then it suddenly stops. The player then is insentivised to think about all his life mistakes as the drug wears off, before opening the box he is sprayed with the concentrated stench of garbage
I call it neet simulator

GENIUS

Mike Tyson solving mysteries

The game's all about the cunny.

1B is like 10 times the budget of a normal aaa game

its a cowboy western game not produced by rockstar

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>MMO
>Not a true Linea story campaign game

it’s an open world loli game.

He's an investor! He's gaming investor!

>watch_dogs
Jokes on you they removed the underscore for some reason

Attached: Watch Dogs Legion box art.jpg (430x483, 249K)

Neet simulator

It's like Second Life but better.
It's going to be huge, trust me!

Attached: fag.png (942x833, 1.41M)

PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO PECHO FRIO

>$999 million for my personal R&D
>$1 mil for the game production

all of my money

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's first person fuck simulator about cute monster girls doing cute monster things.

Attached: 1521723296295.jpg (639x497, 57K)

High school girls sumo wrestling massively multiplayer visual novel

You play the Chad nobody and re-engineer the Illuminati brainwashing wherever you go. It's very relevant to reality. People join your side, not knowing it, and become Chads unto themselves.

Attached: 1534535544056.jpg (1804x794, 164K)

Oni-GF is the superior choice. She's going to be working most of the time leaving you with plenty of time for your hobbies that she disapproves of. Then when she's off work she'll be using all that money she made to spoil you with vacations, gifts, etc.

Grande Messi!

A lot of people go for the Oni. I can understand why, but I think they'd be in for a lot of nagging and bitching. Also even if she spoils you, she's still not going to buy you any video games or weeb shit.

Cataclysm dark days ahead but in 3d and multiplayer

>video game
A system that can effectively teach people how to use various 3D modelling programs in an enjoyable way, offering a large number of prefabricated assets to pick and choose from if they want to put together a quick outline.
Another system that allows you to take a user's creations and apply them to a catalogue of numerous, various programming scripts.

TL;DR
Just make game and asset development even easier and provide users with a low-risk entry in to the field with minimal difficulties transferring skills learned by users over on to other software.

"Dude where's your screen? Can't possibly use a projector with all this light."

Attached: GTO.png (800x600, 479K)