What games have the best thief class?

What games have the best thief class?

Attached: 1555444626086.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/anigay/lupin-guide-part-1-c9b299976c55
youtube.com/watch?v=R8E4uLJYo_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say the problem is not a lot of games have a designated thief class anymore.
There are thief/stealth oriented games or perks/abilities that are stealthy.

Disgaea

Attached: 1452142828134[1].jpg (500x1405, 149K)

Elminage
>You see that guy's sword?
>You can steal it
>That dragon's teeth?
>Yeah, you can steal those too, while he's awake too, you can also steal his breath
>That flatwood monster over there?
>Yeah, you can steal his electrical rays of death and use them yourself
>That evil god of destruction who's just been summoned at the end of the main campaign
>You can rob him blind, steal all his equipment down to his fucking nails and make him cry like a little bitch while he desperately flails his arms at you buck naked

Attached: 1551271134464.jpg (734x547, 32K)

thief 4

Playing as a Khajiit thief in Skyrim is fun

Sburb.

thief

this anime sucks

GTA V

SHADDAP ZOOMER

Sgrub

Attached: 03127.gif (650x800, 117K)

At least first season which is fucking fever dream.

SHIT taste. I bet next you'll say Detective Conan is shit too.

defend shitty cuts between scenes
defend retarded plot
defend autistic pacing

Because lazy shit games think thief = stealthy assassin and every single game that does this also thinks that assassin = oneshot from stealth for some reason.

Attached: 1554488440590.jpg (461x394, 67K)

dark souls

You guys ever watch The Woman Called Fujiko Mine?
It's an M rated Fujiko spin off but Lupin is featured heavily in it. It's surprisingly good for a modern Lupin III show even though I still prefer the red jacket series.

It gets really fucking silly in the second half with the owl cult shit. Especially since it amounts to nothing and Fujiko wasn't even the incarnation of their deity thing. Even though it was a pretty fun twist that after all that prophecy bullshit she's just a cunt.

>bent pinky so it forms a J with his third finger for Japanese Power

Attached: cole ok.gif (220x232, 255K)

Go watch JoJo you cock-gargling zoomer tranny.

Attached: Lupin III S2 017.mkv_snapshot_11.50_[2019.04.25_17.10.10].png (640x480, 324K)

not an argument

what games let me play as a gunslinger

Attached: Jigen.jpg (210x240, 10K)

>JoJo
>Zoomer
Nice job outing yourself zoomer faggot

Where does Jigen keep all his bullets? I remember in one series he had tons of different ammo types for different situations like using an explosive round to blow a hole in an armored car tire while the gang was being pursued.

Ragnarok Online

fpbp

Are you going to pretend SJW zoomers (the worst kind of secondaries) haven't completely absorbed JoJo?

Never seen taste this bad

Zoomer holocaust when?

Attached: 1556234890499.jpg (473x450, 38K)

Where the FUCK are the Fujiko movie subs

Vanilla Skyrim is only fun with stealth builds, you have to mod it to hell and back to make other stuff viable and fun.

Someone post that wrpg vs jrpg thief

>ironic oldfagging

same place Doomguy stores his guns in

and that somehow makes jojo bad? the manga's been running for over 30 years by now nigger, its as much zoomer as fucking dragonball.

lel you don't care about the 30 year history nigger you just care about le memes, LGBT agenda pushing and being an ironic weeb along with other gay shit

Attached: 1525293319808.jpg (2000x2344, 688K)

>thief looks like jew

wtf Bioware!

>projecting this hard
kill yourself you aids ridden nigger dick sucking faggot, anime is anime, the fandom dosent matter one fucking bit.

Attached: 1562620592086.jpg (500x340, 22K)

user that is not very progressive of you, you sound downright bigoted and racist and transphobic, you're cancelled from the Jojo fandom sweetie

Congrats on triggering the whole thread with 3 words

>Bait: Yes, it's really this easy!

based post

Alteration illusion mage is fun.

i said it unironically
thank you

So who's excited about the CGI movie? Actually looks cool

Attached: td-u-lupin-the-third-cg-movie-fujiko.png (616x304, 328K)

Twisted Fate

>medium.com/anigay/lupin-guide-part-1-c9b299976c55
woops look like Lupin III is pozzed now, time to abandon ship and find another based and redpilled anime

Attached: 1562641564220.gif (320x407, 116K)

So you're telling me that you don't lime a show because people you hate like it?

Attached: 1557686823233.png (422x357, 161K)

I’ve had Elminage Gothic on steam for a while and haven’t got around to it, guess I’m playing that today

I'm surprised at how well they got down everyone's personalities

Woah what? That looks interesting, when is it coming out?

Attached: 1561575911694.jpg (1242x1214, 257K)

(You)

I have never seen a zoomer sjw into jojo

Looks a lot better than I expected but not as good as I had hoped. I'm sure it'll turn out to be pretty good though, I haven't really been upset with any Lupin animation yet.

>We will never get a team up between Jigen and Hol Horse/Mista.

>Jigen looks like John Wick

Great in my book.

I think Jojo is a 10/10 anime
I think Lupin the Third is a 10/10 anime
I think HxH is a 10/10 anime
I think Tanya the Evil is a 10/10 anime
I think Gurren Lagann is a 10/10 anime
I think Keijo is a 10/10 anime

out of all the anime's I have seen (estimate about 40ish) these are the only 10s
r8 my taste and fight me

Attached: 1526790311164.png (173x138, 75K)

In a few months my dude. Hopefully there's a western release or something. Would love to see it

Attached: LupinThirdCGmoviemainPosterimg599.jpg (599x845, 131K)

Wait, also Flip Flappers.

based and boomerbaiting

Feels good being a millennial. I genuinely enjoy both series. In fact, that generally goes for all entertainment, I like both old and new stuff in varying shades.

spend 10 seconds on twatter

Based.

>spend 10 seconds on fucking twitter
no and how about you go back there

youtube.com/watch?v=R8E4uLJYo_c

naisu

Attached: Fujiko.gif (619x265, 1.29M)

Good taste

>What games have the best thief class?
Capitalism.

Attached: capitalist.png (500x514, 36K)

Gothic thieves got hit with the nerfstick real hard, you can't steal abstract concept anymore like in the previous games and most enemies' equipment has been nerfed.
Same thing happened to a few other classes like Samurai, though Valkyries have been buffed and Ninjas have somehow become Wiz1 tier Ninjas, if you want to witness Elminage thieves in their full glory you need to play the previous games, Original thieves are fucking insane, though that entry in particular really has no pretense of keeping anything balanced, Original brawlers are also completely ridiculous compared to the the following games.

All it takes is three words to ruin a thread. Can we try to get back on topic? Speaking of such, I personally enjoy a game that allows a classic thief as well as an assassin like game play. Maybe you can do both or they are separate classes/characters/etc. I also enjoy games that have stealth options built in to how you can progress, meaning a supreme sneak theif character doesn't need to just stab stab stab; sometimes they can actually be allowed to just sneak for christs sake.

This was a stealth Lupin thread from it's inception,retard.

Attached: n i c e g i r l.gif (500x374, 1.04M)

Redpill me on Lupin. I only know anime gifs made from it.

how about you head back there and join your kind huh normalfag

>derivative drill robots 10/10
no

But I like both. The anime is new but JoJo has been around for a while

here

a thief has to be stealthy indeed
and an assassin has to kill quickly

Based. Until the autism grind really kicked in, I was having a lot of fun with thief in Disgaea 5. So much of an enemy’s stat came from the weapon/armor that it was an amazing debuff tool.

I like how you have beef with that but not Kejio.

>*blocks your path*

Attached: Therion_Art.jpg (640x790, 121K)

keizyo is nothing if not original

Are the characters like regular lupin or are they dark shit like in "a woman called fujiko" ?

I dropped Lupin at that one episode about some ghost lady and some scientist making super rocket fuel made from flowers.
Literally what the fuck am i watching?

I don't think the chaos dimension was really worth the grind involved either.

conjuration rogue is pretty cool, using bound bow while your astronach tanks is pretty cool

The modern one does, fuck me it's just so sterile

Attached: cc1557188831870.jpg (1200x1200, 88K)

a good anime

Except that in most vidya, thieves can't actually steal

It's a pretty great manga that got turned into an even greater anime that got immediatley ruined when Miyazaki was allowed to solo direct a movie. It eventually got back on track after Miyazaki fucked off and made his own studio,though,and right now the series is in a pretty good state.
If you want to get into Lupin start with the Part 1 anime. The first three episodes are a little bit weird and kind of a bad introduction to the series,but after that it's smooth sailing and absolutely kino. If you finish the first series and want to watch more, you can pretty much watch the rest in whatever order you want(with the exception of the special Green vs. Red,which you need to finish parts 1 and 2 to watch).
Standout good entries besides part 1 are Mystery of Mamo(movie) and Parts 4 and 5(anime)

Attached: 1555527221519.png (648x482, 381K)

Thi4f

Me either, unlocking that was about where I stopped, especially since I’d grinded out a few level 100 rank 40 weapons by that point for my whole team. And I know that isn’t a lot by Disgaea standards, but the never ending grind really dawned on me at that point.

>originality effects quality
>"please watch the first thing that did anything like this. what? no its not the best but it was the first so I like it more"
opinions discarded, go back to using smoke signals to communicate grandpa
>inb4 something about old things were made higher quality then new things are currently made
not what you were saying faggot, nice try

Attached: 1541424957558.gif (250x400, 1.46M)

yeah Therion is cool and super useful

People who think that they're experts on the mecha genre because they know that Getter Robo exists are literally the worst people. Kill em' all. I bet you think that Gurren Lagann is a ripoff too,faggot.

Attached: russianmechs.png (1646x1298, 824K)

The first three episodes of part 1 are weird as shit. Watch until episode 4,and if you think episode 4 sucks too then drop the show because it's not for you.

Attached: nicemen.gif (500x375, 558K)

that was a good episode though I prefer the ones without paranormal things which focus more on actual thief mind games and action

He’s obviously an older inspector gadget that has been jaded by life after super villains killed his dog and daughter. I didn’t know they had Yea Forums available in Braille because you are obviously blinder than a bat with no eyes.