Hurry up!

Hurry up!
Pre-order Dragon Quest on the Nintendo Switch!
You don't want to miss out on release day when the game sells out!

Attached: 61463572-45ED-4600-931D-E83982F19AEC.jpg (724x1024, 64K)

No, thanks. I'll wait for the Definitive Edition on PC.

I don't really preorder anymore since amazon doesn't give you a benefit for doing so, but I will play DQ11

Digital doesn't sell out

Nooo! Please buy it on Nintendo Switch!
This version may never make it to other platforms!
And Nintendo is our only hope for good marketing!
Please! Buy it on Nintendo Switch!

Attached: 347BA428-4510-4627-9C64-7E127AD97A27.jpg (500x711, 128K)

where would you get started playing dragon quest games? I've always wanted too.

>This version may never make it to other platforms!
Well, it's Squeenix's loss then.

No, it's your loss because this version looks fucking amazing

Remake dq9 or port dragon quest monsters
Dq11 puts me to sleep

No, my loss would be buying a whole new platform just for a DLC for one game, which is already available on other platforms.

Dragon Quest
more like CUNNY Quest amirite?

Attached: 1551718369406.jpg (1024x926, 224K)

Start with 3, if you like it enough go back to 1 and 2 afterwards, then just go in numerical order. If you don't like 3 try 4. If you don't even like 4 try 8. You can and should play all the games on 3DS or mobile.

11 on the Switch (definitive edition) or 8 on the 3DS (also definitive edition) would be my choice!
Otherwise you could try getting ahold of 5 on the DS. The mobile ports of 5 is also alright if you don't mind touch controls!
All the games are good apart from 6 in my opinion. 1 and 2 are kinda dated but still fun. 7 is very long and kinda slow paced, but the episodic story lends itself great to playing it in bursts. 10 is an MMO but it's not available in the west, and probably won't ever be.

Attached: 1A32FF97-90DA-4466-B9D1-165AA3D04912.jpg (2894x4093, 428K)

ignore these retards
play 8 on ps2 emulator or play 11

>calling people retards for giving good recommendations
>proceeds to tell them to play the inferior version of one game, and then repeat advice already given
You're the reason people think DQ fans are snobby assholes.

>inferior version
classic nintentard

Calling me names won't make you right. By all means, enjoy your PS2 version, but the 3DS version is the version of the game with the most content.

>>>p

Guys, can you just stop jumping to conclusions, and instead take a step back and list all the DIFFERENCES between the versions?

One is on a trash underpowered piece of shit handheld, the other can be emulated in 4k. 'nuff said.

The graphics aren't nearly high-poly enough to warrant caring that much about resolution.

What conclusion? The 3DS version objectively has more content. If I was gonna recommend a version of the game to a new player, of course I'd recommend the version with the most content. You're free to enjoy any version of the game you want, but there is no reason at all to play the PS2 game apart from the higher resolution and the orchestrated soundtrack, neither of which have any real impact on gameplay.

You're absolutely baiting or you're retarded if you think those few extra pixels are more important than all the added gameplay bits and quality of life fixes that are on the 3DS port

Not getting eye cancer from looking at shit models on a shit res screen > QOL changes for casual nintentoddlers

>and the orchestrated soundtrack
You can patch those in for the 3DS version. Literally all the PS2 version has over the 3DS version is graphics.

You're a faggot, it's barely a difference

It's become a pointless argument because this was never about Dragon Quest. It's just this dude really wanting to start console wars because he hates Nintendo for some reason. Console wars are fucking stupid.

That's true, yeah. I'm just assuming most people aren't gonna bother with it unless they really dislike the midi.

>i-it's just some hundreds millions pixels less, it's not a big deal!!!
Such delusion lol

Veronica should have stayed dead desu

This

Is it gonna be like dragon quest 9

It's pretty different. More similar to 8.

Attached: E6D017DC-C44E-4ABB-8A6E-B73336EC8454.png (689x1191, 1.19M)

:(

9 was probably my favorite game in the last ten years

I mean, it's still a really good game. It's just more similar to 8 than 9, but it's still a great Dragon Quest. I'd love another game like 9 though...

Attached: 168A9B47-99FC-413D-8825-CED7518FA1E9.png (675x1133, 1.12M)

I bought it on the PS4 just before it was announced for Switch, haven't touched it because I want to play it with all the new stuff from the Switch version. How likely is it to come to PS4? If not at all, I'll probably start it now.

100%

pfffft

Oh! You liked 9 too? Cool

Yeah i wish there were more games like that! Great humor a lot of customability and uh like create your own characters and all sorts of cool stuff. Multiplayer... not a lot of great jrpgs to play multiplayer with friends...

I wont knock on 8 though i have never played it to completion. I think its great honestly that this series is still getting games and doing well. My favorite had to be the monsters series, especially the second installment. I hope that gets a remake soon in english...

I just really want more Veronicabutt

Hate when that happens
I did the same thing with Ys VII

It literally does not look amazing. That's the problem.

I already played it on PC in a much higher resolution with a better framerate and mod functionality.

I'm not paying full price again for a version that downgrades the core of the game in favor of "bonus content".

Give me a DLC addon to the version I already paid for and I'll buy it, but as long as this version is chained to the weakest hardware on the market, DQ11 will never have a definitive version, and that's a shame.