So uhh what made him go crazy again?

So uhh what made him go crazy again?

Attached: FA9750AA-6DA9-4579-97A6-00AAECB2AE2E.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/diijo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasnt it failing to protect some blind chick? she gets punked in an alley or somethin I don't remember

Dumb bitch aborting his kid without telling him

Japanese writing.

He went crazy because he was crazy in the later games

He said fuck it in the end and didn't care, just wanted to be free and go wild

Isn't it all an act?

Yes

This is correct. As a 0fag this borderline ruins Kiwami.

His bro's not dead. He's a playable character in Yakuza 4 and 5.

Majima's never been as crazy as people meme him to be. He realized his life was fucking crazy so he just decided to do what he wants and roll with it.

he never went crazy. He just stopped giving a fuck and though nishitani was kinda cool

He saw that the people he totally devoted himself to didn't really see him as anything more than a tool and being with the girl he fell in love with would put her in constant danger. He's stuck with the life he's trapped himself in, so he might as well embrace the madness of it and have a good time.

>being with the girl he fell in love with would put her in constant danger
So why'd he marry Park?

he was tortured non-stop for an entire year

Well, look at how well that turned out

is in the yakuza
is actually a pretty shitty mobster and often does the exact opposite of what a mobster would do

0fags are a fucking disgrace, Majima was always crazy. He look and acted crazy on flashbacks that take place before 0.
The end of 0 is just a consolidation of a part of Majima that was already there.

Did you even play the game? The girl is safe in the end so he's not failing.

I don't even know if he's really crazy or just pretending to be crazy. In the later games, sometimes he seems very rational though. I dunno cause I'm a retard.

He was sick of being walked all over by the higher ups. He gets a heavy dose of reality in this regard when he finds out that Shimano anticipated his inability to go through with the hit. He decides to start acting like a crazy motherfucker to give off that sense of "Don't fuck with that guy, he's a fucking crazy asshole". At least that's how I saw it.

Attached: Yakuza 0 Genocide Route.webm (960x540, 2.56M)

i liked his story of borrowing nishitani's wackiness and pretending to be batshit to never be used again, even if it goes against what was previously established.

So was he really crazy or just pretending?

Well a part of me leans towards thinking its mostly an act. However he used break dance fighting so he must've been somewhat crazy, at least by that point.

you dont have to be crazy to breakdance fight, you only have to be stylish. fighting people with breakdance moves while wearing the idol outfit doesn't get anymore stylish.

So you're telling me he's not crazy at all? Are you serious?

He was always crazy from his time in the hole. He just had to play the part of the cool calm caberet manager

Breaker style is OP against anything that doesn't have crazy amount of superarmor. Square-square-square-triangle mash is the best combo and it also renders you immune to punches and other attacks that don't have enough vertical reach to hit you.

Only thing I don;t get is why Kiryu is suddenly begging him like he's his superior (Oriignal game not the remake) when he makes it celr in the first game he doesn't really tolerate how he rules through fear (In the prologue of 1 you clearly see how Kiryu ebing a better fighter than him is the only thing keeping his punk ass in line). I get that he's popular but it comes off as blatant out of character ass kissing.

he always had a screw lose
It can be traced to the year long torture he endured by the Shimano family, losing his eye etc
then all the events in 0 caused him to snap

that being said for most of the part the whole "mad dog of Shimano " was an act

streamable.com/diijo

You guys forget Majima used to be an infamous violent thug even before the events of 0 before he disappeared into the pit. At least he's not brooding anymore and is having fun now.

It's a mix of meeting Nishitani who convinces him to live life to the fullest and not let inhibition hold him back and having to create a persona of a madman not like the man Makoto knew to protect her from ever meeting him again
He loves his crazy lifestyle after 0 but as the series goes on, the facade dies over time until he becomes a serious face straight man by 6

Attached: 3908727349082730984.jpg (162x164, 4K)

Only pretending, at least according to 3-4-5 story line.

story reason: he stopped giving a fuck

actual reason: writers didn't know what to do with his backstory

>*shoots 20 guys in cold blood*
heh i dindu nutthin

Attached: Saejima.jpg (844x841, 113K)

He met with people who were crazy as fuck and out of them Nishitani had the biggest influence on him considering his mad dog style is partly based on his. Otherwise no idea

the story needed him to be

this

But he hardly knew the guy.
Also, what's up with random people shielding Majima from gunshots? Is it gonna happen in the future games as well?

No, in future games Majima is the one shielding others from gunshots.

Don't worry Majima is irrelevant in other games and i doubt he still alive in Nu-Yakuza.

>and i doubt he still alive
HE'S FINE!
HE'S FINE!