About Smash Leaks

The previous thread you saw here regarding Geno as DLC was somewhat accurate. However there are clearly false claims thrown in there, such as Fighter 4 & 5 being Crash and Sans and the claim that Geno would be between Hero & Banjo’s release.

At the time my source is not aware of the remaining Fighters Pass characters, but can confirm Geno is in fact a bonus character that will release in the coming months.

That being said expect the 17th to be the day that 4.0’s information and release is shown..

Attached: 932E2F25-A560-4442-88E8-33FB1A6F646A.gif (200x325, 23K)

Fuck off

Geno you are going back into my ass tonight!

Attached: 1541812054377.png (1085x822, 445K)

Yes, please! Take this fucking puppet back and make sure he never sees the light of a dawning day again

Screen shotting just in case. If hero info dump does come tomorrow, this could be something

Attached: side eye.jpg (383x383, 24K)

What was said in the previous thread?

I don't believe this, but it would be nice. I never really cared for Geno, and have always been a strong Erdrick supporter, but it would be nice for the Geno fans to get something too now that I already have what I want.

I'll bite, hopefully this isn't just a joke because I've seen & heard small rumors that the remaining two could possibly be Geno and Rayman, and if that rings true I totally would get back into the game.

Attached: D396DAB6-8510-4F9B-A522-82BD0710B1A5.jpg (750x536, 55K)

Attached: the future you've made for yourself is not one of glory.png (2000x1205, 1.73M)

Looks like someone forgot their place.

Attached: 1562608847406.png (5224x2304, 3.82M)

I don't get it, so he's just sorta like the plant as in a free DLC bonus? He comes with Hero or is just his own character, this doesn't make sense

Why would they add Geno? Do they to destroy the good will of the fans? Does Sakurai want to piss away the small amount of credibility he has left? The fans have spoken, we want Bandana Dee. He's the most relevant, the most popular, and the most unanimously beloved character Nintendo has left. Give us Bandana Dee.

Attached: KSA_Bandana_Waddle_Dee.png (1403x1584, 1.97M)

Oof I hope you’re a false flagger, cause this is embarrassing

>Geno is in fact a bonus character that will release in the coming months.
don't fuck with me OP

Attached: 46757618_1978058382275138_854009987171614720_n.jpg (384x384, 40K)

I assume he’d be like 5 bucks and maybe bring music but no stage.

Nice counterargument. Bandana Dee consistently tops the polls. His absence is already felt, he's long overdue to become a fighter. I'm not trying to be mean to those that like him, but Geno just doesn't belong. If they're promoting a spirit, Bandana Dee is obviously first in line and it would be unwise to add any character, let alone an obscure cult favorite like Geno over him. It would upset the Smash fans, most of which are eagerly waiting for Bandana Dee.

>Geno always a bonus character and not actually apart of the pack
Is this the new meme, do these ""leakers"" think Sakurai would be worried about having two Square characters as DLC or some shit

you mean Isaac, right

Geno, AKA a shit character from a shit game and I lost to the shark boss

not a single person in any form of smash community in person I've been to or online talks about b-dee in such high hopes lol

on the flip side geno's been highly requested for years and tops polls and has the most active fan base to the point sakurai even talked about him. as opposed to b-dee. but id like to be educated if you have time, please, explain, where all of this "eager-awaited"ness is

don't FUCKING play with me OP
FUCK you

Attached: splendid woke.png (511x434, 178K)

To be honest Geno or Waluigi getting in would be great. Another Banjo-Ridley etc esque reveal that shuts up a good amount of people (both people who wanted one or people who made big deals about them being never evers)

imagine if the 17th rolls around & nothing gets shown, that would be funny

Attached: 1561861192986.jpg (840x1200, 178K)

prove it faggot

Why the fuck does every attention seeking faggot leak take on the same shitty, semi dramatic tone

You're shit, Saddler.

As a Genofag, I seriously doubt it'll happen. The Hero preview will roll around sometime and they'll have a Geno Mii Fighter costume, ported from Smash 4.

>Crash AND Geno
Based, I don't care if Sans gets in.

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

the only way i can see them fitting Geno is if when they get to the Geno costume they following up by the real one beating up the mii fighter.

Attached: 1550018688642.png (297x360, 106K)

Square Enix owns Geno.
and Dragon Quest hero was their rep
I don't think they're getting another one.

>gets to Mii Costume segment
>shows Geno last for a suspiciously long amount of time
>music stops
>the real Geno beats up the Mii costume and is shown off there
>mfw

Attached: woke advanced.png (611x546, 107K)

Who found this source code?

>two spirits getting in as fighters
No way fag
And i'm saying this as a rayfag

reposted nonsense thread, please die.

Attached: you is stop.gif (144x48, 2K)

Adeleine is better.

Attached: parfait knight.jpg (1200x1029, 172K)

Nobody, it's fake as fuck. You moron.

a bonus character? you mean he's not even a pass fighter?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME I JUST WANT HIM IN WHY DO YOU FUCKERS DO THIS I JUST WANT THIS GODDAMN FUCKING CHARACTER IN JUST LET ONE THING IN MY FUCKING LIFE GO RIGHT FOR ONCE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: GENOLDIERCRY.png (780x897, 146K)

>kicking genofags while they're down
can't you pick on deserving targets, like Ashley, Shantae or Steve

Post PapaGenos’ react when Geno is actually in

Attached: KWd34wsO.jpg (1066x829, 141K)

What was the previous thread? Can you link it before this gets archived

Attached: 1563132119084.jpg (280x280, 12K)

Nobody but quotafags want Hant Goomba. He’w the most nothing character on this planet.

Also geno can’t happen because he (and hat goomba) are deconfirmed by spirits.

Thanks

Geno will NEVER-EVER GET INTO SMASH!!! SAME SHIT AS WALUIGI!!! HE'S NEVER HAPPENING!!!

Okay tell us what your made up rule is now.

dont give me hope, man, it's been over 10 years now oh god please be real

Attached: IpYLmg4.png (540x323, 144K)

Not wanted by anyone, Banjo still had people going for him, but Geno is dead in terms of support, just like Waluigi. There is no evidence backing Geno whatsoever.

he is, as a bandanabro, i just want a new wholesome and unique kirby character, it'd be him or Marx for me

Magolor is alright

Never gonna happen.

Another generic sword user. These characters have extinct support, they aren't getting in.

Thank god this bullshit thread is dead, Geno is never coming to smash.

Anytime

Irrelevant beyond belief
Not important in the slightest like banjo and K. Rool were, aka: main protag of franchise and main villain of franchise

These rules are more than “made up.” Sakurai likes geno, but he knows he has no place in smash.

Geno is not coming anons, I know it feels bad after so many never evers, but we have to face the truth

shit bait

Geno will NEVER come to smash bros.

T H E E N D

You're all trend following quotafags

screencapped this post, just in case

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 12K)

>rule
SQUARE ONLY HAD 2 CHARACTER CONTRACTS.

We got both Square reps already. The DQ Hero stole your Geno slot. I know it hurts, my dream rep got dashed away with this fact too. Stop just stop, please.

But Shantae is down too

Attached: reimu-boomer.png (1000x640, 137K)

source?

People are still pushing the Sans meme?

I know it's obvious Frisk would get in instead

Vergeben

If Geno was coming soon he would be leaked by the usual Square contacts.

This. Even assuming Undertale gets a rep there's no way it's not gonna be the main character.
And due to how young Undertale is as a franchise, I don't think it's deserving enough yet. Maybe in smash 6 if it's still alive.

>square contracts
Mario RPG is owned by Nintendo now.

>Mario RPG is owned by Nintendo now.
Do you have any source on this besides Nintendo mass-flagging soundtrack videos?

You niggas don't even know when hero drops. Forget about any dlc speculation shit being correct

Do YOU know when the hero drops?

Lupin does though

Real quick, anyone remember how to do the spoiler shortcut? Its something + s

That's the EVO cut date, people are just guessing it because if Nintendo wants for Hero to be playable on it they should release the character by then.

>and I lost to the shark boss

way to out youself, shitter

>Sans
thank god it already deconfirms this dumb leak

>"B-B-BUT SANS IS MORE POPULAR THAN FRISK!!!!"
I'd be down for Frisk in Smash if it made secondary and poser "fans" of Undertale seethe endlessly over not getting their dumbshit meme skeletons.