Cancer mouse

>cancer mouse
>sewer level count
>true appreciation for the gloriousness of 90s shooters

Truly the most based of all JewTube vidya boomers.

Attached: Civvie 11.png (515x612, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Sneak in your liberal beliefs into reviews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his love for blood disqualifies him from being based.

if he admitted it was pure nostalgia that'd be fine but blood straight up sucks

Leave

What's bad about it?

cringe

>Be gaming youtuber
>Sneak in your liberal beliefs into reviews, including how you believe the Trump/Russia conspiracy like a typical NPC (Terminator Skynet review, not gonna timestamp it, you can rewatch it yourself fanboy fuckstick - and I shouldn't even have to mention the cringe cancer mouse shit)
>Get absolutely BTFO by the Mueller report

How will he react to it in his videos?

>UHM DUKE NUKEM 3D IS THE TRUMP OF VIDEO GAMES - HE WINS BUT HE'S EVIL AND CORRUPT AND S.E-X.IST AND RACIST AND YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT POSSIBLE FOR DUKE TO BE PRESIDENT BUT LOOK AT OUR CURRENT ONE HYUK HYUK SO GOOD JOKE RIGHT - PLAY ION MAIDEN TO ATONE FOR YOUR SINS, GOYI- I MEAN GUYS

Reminder Blood is his favorite of the Build trilogy because it's the most politically correct (see: MK11). He called Lo Wang "problematic", the fucking faggot.

Thread also reported for off topic

This - Blood fucking sucks

Attached: civvie11.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I wonder what compels a person to lie about a rando youtuber

Attached: sealpeek.jpg (32x104, 2K)

Nothing I said was a lie, but feel free to deny that he said Lo Wang is problematic like the faggot you are.

The only accurate thing in your post was that he was a gaming youtuber

Attached: vo.png (38x46, 2K)

>Seething over politics in a vidya video

Wew lad. Literally just as bad as an SJW.

cancer mouse is a cancer skit and that might be the point but its still bad

however he actually knows how to play the games he covers
unlike Icarus or the fucking aussie

>Guy literally shit on Yea Forums
>People still defend hin
What is up with Yea Forums self hate these days?

name one good thing about Yea Forums

If you don't recognize that Yea Forums is, was, and always will be a shithole you haven't been here long enough.

A shithole is better than a reddit/twitter/discord infected, pustule covered, anal fissure shithole

Good lord, this wo-man needs to dilate, fast.

I bet Decino could beat up Civvie

everything that isn't the atmosphere

Doesn't stop it from still being a shithole.

The weapons, enemies and level design are all objectively good.

I'm sorry you need a two weapon limit, regenerating health and giant glowing icons to have fun in a shooter.

Stop shilling him, every time Yea Forums shill something it goes to shit, see sseth,

When did he shit on Yea Forums? I remember him shitting on /vr/ but I don't remember him saying anything about Yea Forums. Also this place is a fucking shitshow so who gives a fuck if someone shits on it?

>instantly resorting to le zoomer memes
the weapons are shit and unfun

the enemies are terribly designed. objectively. the first enemies you encounter are some of the hardest.

>level design
as if you've ever designed anything in your pathetic life.

in fact judging from everything you've said there is a 100% chance you've never played blood once in your life

>shitting on my boy Icarus

Fuck off, there's no one else like him

>objectively
I fucking blame Mauler for everyone throwing the fucking word around like they know what it means and that it lends any credence to their argument or critique of something.

>Zombies are harder than hell hounds

Um, sweetie.

Also it had by far the best level designs of any 90s shooter. Environments that actually represented what they were supposed to quite well, like the train and hedge maze, while having fantastic balance in terms of enemy placement, items and power ups.

>Y-y-youve never even played it

The fuck kind of new level of pathetic is this shit posting?

>Hating mauler

You know how I know you're a leftist? After he trashed your cuckboy, hcuckoldguy

Attached: hcuckold.png (820x821, 673K)

some of his videos are entertaining but hes not very good at games. The fact that he has difficulty with serious sam on normal leads me to believe hes one of those dudes that doesnt remap his weapon keys for easier access and/or plays at extremely high sensitivity.

I don't hate Mauler. I love the guy. But his big fucking "Objectivity" rant has become a double edged sword. I hear so many retarded fuckheads on youtube spouting off the term "objectively" in their fucking reviews and critiques and its never in the right context. Instead of people saying something like "I don't like this mechanic/story element/way thing works" they just say "this isn't good objectively" as if it somehow makes it a fact and not an opinion just because they put "objectively" in there. Its no different from when Mauler said he doesn't like how people always preface or end their statement with "but that's just my opinion". Now instead of saying that, they just say its "objective" and move on. They are using the term wrong and it pisses me off.

tl;dr To many people use "objectively" when stating their opinion and its fucking annoying. Mauler is great, and hbomberguy is a boring annoying cunt.

Okay I can agree with that

Also Mauler was way too harsh on Outlast - there are very few good horror games produced, that game and its sequel are honestly stand outs, and his need to compare them to Amnesia isn't fair when Outlast isn't trying to be Amnesia.

I really don't care if someone's a pro at games when I watch them play. I just want it to be entertaining. And Civvies approach of having a backstory of being trapped and forced to play games ala MST3K is a fresh approach that's really quite funny sometimes and still entertaining the rest of the time.

Yeah they are trying to do different things. My big problem with the Outlast games is they don't really give you a good reason as to why I can't fight back. I mean its just a bunch of crazies coming at me, why can't I just break off a chair leg or a pipe and defend myself. Part of why I liked the Condemned games. Makes sense in Amnesia, because a bunch of fucked up monsters drive you mad if you look at them. Or that game that came out recently where you like a tortured soul in Hell trying to escape or something? Make sense you can't just fight you way out of hell. Well in the context of that game it does.

I do think a lot of his story critiques were on point and a few of his "this doesn't make sense" moments where you think something would happen and it doesn't despite it making sense or an enemy script is triggered when there shouldn't be any reason for them to do so. Stuff like that.

The fact that he doesn't overplay the "story" part is what makes it work too. Also a more creative way of having certain gags funny.

Both MauLer ad Hbomber are terrible. Maul is pedantic and practically worthless. His material is primarily for true and literal NEETS. Hbomber worked when people thought he was being a sarcastic character, but when it became obvious that his behavior is actually just his normal personality, he became insufferable. They are both terrible at critiquing media. You enjoy them for their voices, and the fact they let you fall asleep, and not for the fact it's interesting or even healthy to discuss a Disney cashgrab for ten hours.

Watch the Terminator video.

Making a few jokes about the right doesn't somehow make his videos any less entertaining, even if you're right wing. If you think it does, then maybe stop being such a massive pussy and grow some thicker skin.

Attached: 1562881036613.jpg (769x1024, 63K)

>sneak in
He's pretty blatant about it. Just because it causes you stress, it doesn't mean they're trying to be subversive.

>these days

Attached: 1542915077280.jpg (1240x910, 55K)

It's still a blight upon humanity and we'll all be better off when they shut it down.

Oh cool, I love hearing about oldschool games I wonder what cool insights this guy might have about the-
>HAHA TRUMP SUCKS CANCER MOUSE IS MY MOUTHPIECE FOR REPUBLICAN POLITICS GOSH I HATE THOSE NASTY CISHET ALTRIGHTERS RIGHT HAHA LOOK AT HOW DUMB THEY ARE I PUT THEIR BELIEFS IN THIS SOCKPUPPET CHARACTER WHO IS REALLY STUPID AND ANNOYING HAHA.

Like it's so unnecessary, just talk about videogames, I don't care about your beliefs and I don't want to be reminded about our current political climate.

The only problem I have with his channel are his old videos, where you can barely hear his voice but then the gameplay comes blaring loud as fuck.

fuckin raw

Why are trumpanzees so easily triggered? mention daddy in any way and they start cutting themselves and crying about libruls. Do the world a favor and neck yourself, Nancy.

could be worse, he could be a doom mod/map ranter

This is the equivalent of anons bitching about the one sentence in Baldurs Gate Siege of Dragonspear. He inserts politically leaning jokes for like 5 seconds once every 3-4 videos. You act as if it's the basis of his content.

His videos have like 0.5% politics in them. I am willing to accept that, even if it's shit I disagree with if he otherwise makes good videos

Attached: 1561740561877.gif (301x301, 178K)

Civvie is fine, siege of dragonspear was actual cancer though.

It was certainly a shit game. But the SJW-tier outrage over literally one fucking sentence was just retarded.

>Trump supporters are so easily triggered guys!
>Civvie literally has to bring it up in every single video he makes through a fictional mouthpiece he has created because of how eternally buttmad he is about the elections.

Right, it's the Trump crowd that's the easily offended ones.

>>Civvie literally has to bring it up in every single video he makes
Does he? stop being a delicate flower.

You put it better than I could

Constantly bringing up politics in your work that would be fine without them makes it seem like Civvie is Colbert levels of asshurt

>SO ORANGE MAN...

>Every single video

You mean, like 3 videos? Out of 50+. For like 10 seconds max on each one?

You've spent more time replying to this thread than civvie has spent discussing politics. Retard.

>You mean, like 3 videos?
>3 videos

Just off the top of my head from the videos I watched before I unsubbed:
American Mcgee
Terminator Skynet
From Dusk Till Dawn
Shadow Warrior
I think he did a cancer mouse in the Robocop video

So that's 4/5 videos of ones I can remember.

>For like 10 seconds max on each one?
Not even that. Everytime Cancer Mouse shows up the joke runs for less and less time.

And of those 4/5 videos how much time was spent on political jokes compared to the rest of the episode? Getting butthurt about a few seconds is really sad.

You put it better than you could? What?
Stop being a cultist retard and flipping the fuck out every time someone mentions your imaginary dad.

legit retarded opinion, blood is unmatched in the fps genre

Only in like 2 of those does Cancer mouse have more than like 2 or 3 lines. Most of the time its just "Hi Civvie!" and then Civvie attacks him or tells him to fuck off or cuts his mic so he doesn't have to listen to him.

Yeah theres like 3.
1. "I'm here to talk about Stranger Dangers. And White Genocide!"
2. "I'm here to tell you about a special guest in the game. Milo Yiannopoulos
3. "This is politically motivated violence"
Every other time he doesn't get more than a "Hi Civvie" in before he's cut off. With the exception of Cancer Mouse telling whoever it is that Civvie was IMing his Uncle Frank.

>I-i-it's okay when he dumps salt on it, just eat around it!

I genuinely don't know how this meme opinion ever sprung up - Blood fucking sucks, and what you like about it (the engine) was done first and better in Duke 3D and then Shadow Warrior

That guy is good at Doom but he's a charisma black hole. I'd rather watch BigMacDavis than him.

It's videos about video games. Regardless of a minor political joke, if you're offended enough by it then you need to stop seething. I mean Christ man. What the fuck do you do when you have a conversation with someone in real life and they make a joke about Trump? Get up and storm out of the room like a petulant child?

Here's another (You)

Well for one, people don't shitpost like that in real life. They also can't hide behind their fanboys (like yourself) or their "so hip and cool post ironic passe nature" they front on their twitter/youtube

they hated user because he spoke the truth
>all these zoomers who've never played any of these games but watched their older brother play them

Surely you're a basement dwelling NEET if you don't hear people making Trump jokes in real life at least once a week.

Have sex. Go outside. Maybe you'll stop being so angry.

Unlike you, I actually talk to people, and the most people say is

>Did you hear what Trump did?

And I just nod and pretend to laugh as if what Trump did is somehow a punchline.

Is the tranny discord doing false flags now?

Oh, so you're passionate about politics when it's a YouTuber you don't know opposing your views, but in real life you just smile and nod? Got it.

Their big brother is youtube lmao - Bloodlets are pathetic and would defend hit scanners like this

Attached: Blood (1997) - Extra Crispy Walkthrough Episode 1.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Holy shit, look at all this seething here, fuck i don't think even his /vr/ drones get this mad when people say shit about him.

Attached: 1509727430489.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

>Don't want to talk about politics
>Youtuber does

OMG CIVVIE BASED

>liberal two scoops faggot telling someone else to grow thicker skin
My skin is thicker than the scar tissue on your groin. Shoulda dilated.

I'm not liberal though. I just don't get offended because someone made a political joke.

Weren't you just crying about some mean youtuber insulting your father figure? how do you live like this, m'boy?

Attached: 1544223473426.webm (300x334, 782K)

I wasn't offended, I'm just tried of people going after low hanging fruit (jokes about politics) and still falling short. It's tired and played out and intellectually dishonest because the same people swinging at low hanging fruit wouldn't have taken a swing at Obama.

Attached: tenor.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

>Weren't you just crying
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kys you utter fucking retard

Don't waste your breath user. In this day and age if you don't tow the line of X group then you are automatically Y. If you don't totally agree with all the far left progressive bullcrap than you must be some kind of alt right shitlord, and vice versa on the other end.

Civvie is the only boomer I can stand. Definitely miles better than that aussie cunt sellout GManLives

Dilate

>boomer
The nigga isn't even 30.

Good thing he's only done like 4 or 5 political jokes in all of his videos.

crouching, dynamite and the copious health packs every mission. the game is designed around these guys intentionally doing a lot of fast damage but dying quickly. git gud

Beat you to it, Lord Fagamundous the sucker of truck stop dicks.
That's 4 or 5 too many.

Dilate

Except I brought up civvie's non jokes like how he called Lo Wang problematic

have sex

Yeah you tend to take a lot of damage on the highest difficulty that was meant to be played in coop.

Why do ecelebs attract so much autism.

>the first enemies you encounter are some of the hardest.
The zombies? Those are the easiest cannon fodder not just in Blood, but in the entirity of the build engine trilogy. There's like 30 different ways to dispatch them without being touched.

Underage b& likes them, so here we are. There's always something. After a while something new will come around and the underage b& will latch onto that and then there will be "nostalgia" threads about DSP and this faggot just like there's nostalgia threads for fucking Halo now.

Fix the shitheads that insta hitscan you and the game goes from a 6/10 to an 8/10

Attached: 1390604404712.png (720x394, 195K)

I don't remember that. I remember him saying that if you're offended by Lo Wangs voice lines you can turn them off but it doesn't bother him because quote "This dumb 90's shooter had no effect on my views of Asian culture because anyone who would take any of this seriously needs to re-evaluate themselves as people." I don't remember him using the word "problematic" to describe Lo Wang at all.

>Also it had by far the best level designs of any 90s shooter. Environments that actually represented what they were supposed to quite well
Nigga I love Blood but Duke Nukem did that a year prior. Duke Nukem was also much more consistent in terms of quality compared to Blood. E3 and 4 of Blood are both pretty bad.

Don't cut yourself over this, magaboy, it's not worth it.

Attached: 1537472157022.gif (615x346, 3.94M)

>Suggesting to turn off Lo Wang's voice

What a numale

How do I turn off Caleb's edgelord cringeness? How about that, Bloodfags?

>boomers.
From what i gather watching his videos and the age/years he's said he was when played those games he is probably 29, 33 tops. Im 39 and not even i qualify as a boomer, missed being gen-x for 3 months.

You go to options and disable it. What's the big deal?

Also Duke Nukem 3D has hitscanners but they're actually fun to fight

DN3D is a masterclass of design while Blood is a masterASS of bad design.

Attached: duke nukem 3d enforcer.gif (640x480, 80K)

I'm think you can actually.

Shut up you fucking faggot.

>Saying you can turn them off is the same thing as suggesting you should turn them off

God damn you're retarded.

Attached: 1478153177284.gif (330x186, 1.59M)

Wait you realize the Boomer meme is Millennials right?

>cancer mouse is a cancer skit
Bullshit. That part in Heretic where he shows up to explain how the humanoid insect species genitalia works was great.

>he can't stop replying because someone offended daddy
oh no nonono

Attached: 1543875289149.jpg (566x601, 35K)

You're saying it like he says it every five seconds, he barely does it.
Grow some fucking skin you whiny bitch.

Did you miss the part where he more or less tells people who get easily offended by stupid goofy ass stereotype caricatures are dumb and should re-think their lives?

Got exposed and now it's on a rampage.
This is amazing, i can feel the rage from here.

Attached: 1556222327787.gif (300x225, 2.86M)

Same user you just replied to. You are wrong and also a faggot.

Because you mentioned Ion Maiden I'm assuming you're either a shitposter or that guy who shill his shitty Duke Nukem mod on here because "it has the real Bombshell" in it.

Dilate, have sex, get a cat, and go back. No one wants you shitty incel ideals for women.

Attached: 1448218333259.jpg (900x900, 57K)

>getting triggered because of political statements
>thinking blood is shit
Fucking double faggot, kill yourself.

>dreams about having donny's stubby cock firmly lodged up his boipuccy
Are all of you people closet cases? this shit is funny.

Attached: 1533353574173.jpg (287x185, 25K)

Yea Forums shits (on) itself every single day.

Would both of you just fuck and get it over with? Or at least shut the fuck up. The whole "I know you are, but what am I?" Nonsense is really sad.

Attached: idyllic.png (320x240, 96K)

Sony anal vore.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, look at this meltdown.

Attached: file.png (768x432, 380K)

At least Civvie had a decent SIGIL review. Gmanlives clearly had no business reviewing SIGIL since he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about for half of the review.
>HURR WHY ARE THERE NO DOOM 2 ENEMIES IN THIS DOOM 1 WAD
Dumb cunt made Australians look bad (or, worse)

Please dont tell me you faggots twisted the meaning of another word yet again...

Attached: 1563205023003.png (331x474, 114K)

I've been calling my opinions objective truth before Mauler even started his channel. Fuck him.

Attached: 0GY3UDGP5xM.jpg (896x713, 111K)

>want to hear about videogames
>get unrelated political posturing instead

Attached: well_butter_my_butt_and_make_me_bread.png (1200x675, 986K)

Actual boomers are around 70 years old. Did you really think people thought users on Yea Forums were 70? There's certainly still some old fags here, but not that old.

I didn't personally do it but I'm pretty sure its because actual Boomers and Zoomers (Gen Z) think Millennials are shitty entitled babies who were given everything and demand more. Which as a Millennial myself I don't agree with but whatever. I'm embracing the meme because nothing kills a meme faster than over saturation.

His crossbow floating over the rainbow staircase in Dusk was pretty impressive though.

Yeah but are you doing it ironically as a joke?

How does Yea Forums feel about Amid Evil?

Attached: 20190711004606_1.jpg (1600x900, 255K)

It's a meme you dip

They say black is slimming, but that nigga musta eaten a hundred blacks.

It looks fun but I've got this thing about FPS shooter games that are medieval fantasy. Mostly because its just a bunch of melee weapons that shoot magic energy bullets instead of being melee weapons. I feel like it would be better if you just had various melee weapons with a few actual ranged ones and just murdered and butchered guys instead of shooting them with guns that have medieval fantasy skins. Like how about instead of having a mace that shoots out an exploding crystal ball, I just smash the fucker with it and it explodes instead. The Planet/Sun shooting staff is pretty fucking rad and I wouldn't change that.

It does look really fun though. I'll probably pick it up next time its on sale.

Yes, i know baby boomers are old as fuck, oldest user i knew was 47 and was an airliner pilot, that was in 2012.

>because actual Boomers and Zoomers (Gen Z) think Millennials are shitty entitled babies who were given everything and demand more

Being an almost gen-z millenial myself i cant but sympathize with the sentiment, at least with those born between 1994 and forward my experience with them at work is negative, lazy fucks the lot of them. The only thing you can rely on them doing is skipping work on holidays and every other weekend.

It's been far more than that.

>Mostly because its just a bunch of melee weapons that shoot magic energy bullets instead of being melee weapons. I feel like it would be better if you just had various melee weapons with a few actual ranged ones and just murdered and butchered guys instead of shooting them with guns that have medieval fantasy skins.
the ONE thing about Amid Evil is precisely how the weapons feel differents AND complementary.
It's the ONE thing where Amid Evil can't be crticised.

This. Grew up in strict Catholic, conservative house hold, in Louisiana. I got use to being the butt of jokes for big comedians and comedy shows like Simpsons and family guy. Someone like Civvie making a stupid "haha trump" joke isnt going to soil my perspective of him. Its the usual trump joke too "haha, trump is an orange asshole with bad hair" wow... goteem!
The criticisms of his that bothered me to some degree is his criticism of racial stereotypes for comedic value like in Postal or Bad Day LA. Everyone is made fun of in those games, so why do certain groups deserve special treatment?

NICE FUCKIN MODEL
*honk honk*

>Left wing fags trying and failing to turn the term 'triggered' around on people who disagree with them.

First off, that's not what the term means. In fact, your heavy use of it and the 'WOW DON'T BE SO OBSESSED, OH NO SOMEONE INSULTED YOUR DADDY' is an indication that you yourselves are being triggered. Furthermore, recycling something that's nearly a decade old is also pretty pathetic and your mob has been doing it a lot recently. Did someone write an article and share it in your reddit recently about how to call anyone who says anything you don't like triggered or snowflake come up? S'amusing.

Also I like Civvie and I even find cancer mouse amusing, even if I disagree with what he's doing with it.

Yeah I know but my point is its weird to me is using melee weapons to fire projectiles and stuff. I just want to play a classic style run and gun fps where I'm just murdering people with various swords, maces and stuff. It's weird because you really can't do that without being either super overpowered and nothing can hurt you because you'd die just as fast as your enemies or you're playing Chivalry.

so, solo Chivalry/Mordheau?
Pretty much Die by THe sword or Dark Messiah

I know its really hard to explain what I want. Basically like a first person hack n slash, if that makes sense.

The videos are good, but his attempt at political humor are fucking terrible no matter what side of the spectrum you're on. the thousandth "le trump tweets so silly hehe" joke was just as funny as the first one and his videos are worse for their inclusion.

Attached: 1445467420418.jpg (850x765, 269K)

Vermintide is pretty fun with friends for just smashing hordes with melee.

I'm doing it to express my disrespect to people having opposite opinion.

>it's like Borderland meet Zelda meet Dark Souls
>With rogue lite elements

Surprised this combinaison wasn't used yet in one of those Steam games.

I've played through about three of the worlds so far on Hard, it's mostly alright. Is there much reason to go over back to Slots 1-3 outside of soul mode once you get weapons 4-7?

It's also very revealing because again it's showing that they're unwilling to accept that people may have rational reasons to support Trump, either in opposition to the current democrat policy or in favour of his. Instead they try and project a sense that people are only supporting him due to some mental illness or emotional deficiency. Which is actually quite revealing about their own motivations for engaging in politics.

>Thousandth time
Where are people getting this idea that's it's constant? Out of all the dozens of hours of videos he has it's just a handful of minutes at most.

Shooting magic from tridents n shit is fucking underrated, I wish there was more of that.
The only better implementation of magic is Zeus-style throwing lightnings like javelins in Dark Souls.

who gives a fuck
harmless jokes not worth even acknowledging
thin skinned little bitches

I know right. He's spent more time making fun of Randy Pitchford than he has Trump.

What's revealing is getting upset over a joke a YouTuber made.

>shit on the floor in the middle of a room
>woah dude the room is fine it's just covering a small amount of the floor

Attached: 1561664617511.png (388x413, 5K)

I was more talking about how the joke in general was played out since it's been parroted by everyone for going on four years now. It's not funny anymore if it ever was. just don't put it in the video the joke sucks.

Attached: 1550480091829.png (1033x546, 199K)

Yes a mediocre joke is the equivalent of shitting on your floor. Does Mom know you're still up?

Bringing politics into something that doesn't need it irreversibly ruins everything unless you're the one being pandered to.

>blood straight up sucks

Attached: 1507101561047.png (627x620, 50K)

prove you've even played it zoomie

Its almost like blood encourages the use of indirect attacking and avoiding the hitscanners by learning to efficiently use dynamite

Indirect attacking isn't why I play Build games - and Duke 3D already did that, except it's not the main game mechanic like it is in Blood

>civvie
This is that far left SJW faggot who shoves his mentally ill politics in all of his videos right?
just because he's better than gggmanshills doesn't mean he's a good youtuber

Fuck off, cancer mouse

While I wouldn't necessarily say blood is better than duke but it should be pointed out that duke's gameplay doesn't evolve much because the weapons are wasted on the gameplay style, the pipe bombs, trip wire bombs and and the freeze throwers ability to bounce off walls are totally wasted on the balls of steel action of duke. Most of duke is just shotgun,chaingun and rocket launcher for long distance and large groups of enemys,shrinker for assault commanders and devastator for bosses. Blood encourages getting the most of the weapons due to them having advantages for certain enemies and the need to kill quickly and safely rather than medkits being everywhere

>hiding behind covers like a bitch to avoid hitscanners
Blood killed shooters.

I unsubscribed when he pranked me with that Wario shit. No one fucking pranks me.

Really good, Evil difficulty can eat a giant dick.

>Wah Wah Wah! I hate blood cause its to hard. Too many hit scanners
Do humanity a huge favor kill yourself.

Attached: 1562813339001.png (354x160, 4K)

>I get upset when someone I don't know makes a leftist joke on the internet

Wew lad
What's it like to go through life seething?

>cancer mouse
>good
The only time it was good as a joke was the brief static cut to a still of a vampire hillary, all the other times were cringe inducing "HAHA FUCK THE RIGHT" sophistry.

>people STILL fall for the weird autistic user who spammed Iron Maiden threads with Alien Armageddon and likes to stir shit in old school threads
What is your major malfunction user?

Attached: 1559151004538.png (1008x1264, 1.6M)

>Hillary joke good
>Trump joke bad

Is it even possible for you to be more of an NPC?

Attached: 1561203962246.jpg (906x936, 849K)

fpbp

Also only the first episode is any good, the rest are snore fests.

>unplugs mouse to type a post
Based chad.

Attached: 1561372562873.jpg (832x1000, 41K)

It was presented as an insane "2+2 = 5 WAKE UP SHEEPLE" television hijacker non sequiter that lasted very briefly.
All his other "jokes" took too much time, and were essentially just, as a I said, "HAHA FUCK THE RIGHT".

Low key asspained conspiracy theorist on muh Russia like every other faggot that incorporates their political beliefs into their personality, but otherwise good opinions on Blood, although it's really weird how he struggles on easy shit and then blows through tough stuff in that game.

Attached: 1392172733344.jpg (273x227, 38K)

It's because Blood is inconsistently designed trash.

whats that mean

I appreciate the effort he put(s) in to his little MST3k universe + more violence. Cancer mouse included.

Like how you can play through half an episode blowing shit up and having a great time then end up stuck on an elevator because there's 3 hitscanners waiting for you and you don't have enough health to tank the damage and they will hit you before you can hit them. Always.

What is he going to review once he runs out of material? There's only so much 90s fps games you can cover.

Jank with soul like Vivisector or non-FPS boomercore.

There's enough shitty dos games to last a lifetime.

Fuck off Green Skeleton.

>has defended the duke nukem character as parody and not to be taken seriously
>will react poorly to the duke nukem character
ok retard

There's plenty of shit games to go off that'll be relevant to his channel, and given his pace with Pro series videos? It'll be a while for him to go through all worthwhile FPS like that.

IT IS too hard though. It's not an enjoyable challenge like say, a Soulsborne title.
It's just tedious and incredibly frustrating. Literally artificial difficulty.

The only reason why people bring this game up is for that sweet, patrician ecred.

Attached: ca.jpg (590x393, 47K)

what so bad about evil difficulty?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Sneak in your liberal beliefs into reviews/

Reminder that this is the same mentally ill shitposter that ruins Obsidian threads with gay fish, shills the Duke Nukem 3D mod because he's assblasted about Ion Maiden, shills the Tomb Raider armpit hair mod because of his shitty fetishes, forces people to google his kindergarten tier porn fanfics like MK futa or sissie Sonic etc.

Attached: ion maiden autist.jpg (1607x3652, 703K)

>bitching about the Shadow Warrior VA being racist

How thin skinned do you have to be, white male?

>enjoyable challenge like say, a Soulsborne title.
They just have lot of HP.
If at least you said a hardcore shmup or a Ys game I would understand.

That reminds me that we had one guy who made EGS shilling threads and shat up MH threads with console + generation war faggotry got exposed recently as well. I wonder what drives these sorts.

Attached: mh schizo.png (1423x791, 354K)

Based Civvie got me into playing old ass games, after I played Dusk I assumed that was the only good thing to come out that followed those principles but seeing him talk about Heretic 2, Blood, Duke Nukem got me to play them and I had a blast doing so.
Finished Blood a while ago and I loved it, it was a bit too long for my taste and post mortem felt quite cheap but loved most of the game. Not often you get a game that just says fuck it and bullies you from time to time, it's a game with quicksave and quickload, in my eyes it can be as ballbusting as it wishes to be and it certainly hit the spot for me.

Attached: cultist.gif (297x298, 456K)

Don't forget to play the deathwish mod. It honestly surpasses the base game in terms of atmosphere and design. Also Civvie implied he would play it at some point.

It offended you deeply because you're indoctrinated. Sort yourself out.

Loved playing it on warrior mode, feels like it's Heretic but without technological constrains, low-key wished that it was a more complex game, it has controls that are just too simple for my taste. I get that they wanted to make a really simple to understand game but at least an alt fire that did some sort of ammo tradeoff to use the weapons differently kinda like the soul mode would have been good but eh, it's fine.

I'm most of the way through my second Evil difficulty playthrough, this time with warrior mode and auto-soul, all of the weapons are useful.
Whisper's edge (slot 3) is better against crowds than the star of torment (slot 6), and the azure orb (slot 2) homes in on enemies, making it useful for shooting troublesome enemies around corners and dealing with evasive enemies (both of which appear more in later episodes) and the axe is always useful for clearing crowds of melee goons.

>want to replay Death Wish
>remember the jumpscare

Attached: 1491827356099.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Actually made me so asspained I didn't want to finish it and even though I did, I never felt fully immersed because I was paranoid of getting spooked again.

imagine actually being this triggered

Fuck I know exactly which one you're talking about, I loudly yelped while playing at like 2 am.

Thank you based Civvie, because of your Pro Wang series I finally got the balls to tackle No Pain No Gain but only beat the initial episode.

I want to pick it up at some point but I'm trying to clear out my backlog.
and I mostly build gunpla for fun these days

Just use dynamite and crouch lmao

NICE FUCKING MODEL

*HONK HONK*

Hurr durr everyone born after me is stupid

Kys

Fucker made me buy Amid Evil and its perfect

Attached: 39205-teaser1.jpg (1280x582, 224K)

shit taste
>Sneak in your liberal beliefs into reviews, including how you believe the Trump/Russia conspiracy like a typical NPC (Terminator Skynet review, not gonna timestamp it, you can rewatch it yourself fanboy fuckstick - and I shouldn't even have to mention the cringe cancer mouse shit)
look i hate the modern left and the muh russia narrative but he literally just made 2 (two) tiny ass references ever and you're a pathetic faggot for not being able to lookg past that and enjoy his otherwise top tier content
>UHM DUKE NUKEM 3D IS THE TRUMP OF VIDEO GAMES - HE WINS BUT HE'S EVIL AND CORRUPT AND S.E-X.IST AND RACIST AND YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT POSSIBLE FOR DUKE TO BE PRESIDENT BUT LOOK AT OUR CURRENT ONE HYUK HYUK SO GOOD JOKE RIGHT - PLAY ION MAIDEN TO ATONE FOR YOUR SINS, GOYI- I MEAN GUYS
ooooh this is a false flag isn't it

>your yfw when weapons are actually sprites with shaders.

Attached: tails double tornado shit.png (2093x2682, 1.85M)

based zoomie

>Soulsborne
Just Simon-says tedium desu

>soulsborne
>enjoyable challenge
>literally just dodge + r1 back and forth tedium forever

At 4k its truly one of the best artstyle ive ever seen in vidya

Attached: DqVsiIGVsAAd-6A.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

btw i know the guy who made this post irl, he actually has paranoid schizophrenia, he can't help it