Stupid bitch, I can't believe I trusted her. Dumb cunt piece of shit

Stupid bitch, I can't believe I trusted her. Dumb cunt piece of shit

Attached: 268647471000211.png (585x869, 717K)

this trial hit me the hardest. i liked her and her being the first to go kinda disappointed me but what really hurt was that she tried to pin it on MC. emotionally manipulated MC. then just dies so MC can never question why she'd do such a shitty thing.

>tfw Leon's execution sets the bar too high and all the other executions in the series are too goofy to take seriously

makes me wish the game was more gory. i wanted to see them get shot in the back of the head via monokuma firing squad or get the electric chair or be drowned or some other kind of jarring shit.

For once... OP is correct

>leon is the only one that had a reason to kill someone else in the first game
>gets the most brutal execution
he didn't deserve it, fuck sayaka

>Trusting her in the first place
Virgin detected.

>Start of the case
"MY DICK DEMANDS VENGEANCE, I WAS GON SLAY SOME IDOL PUSS"
>End
"...Rebound time"
So who was your rebound girl Yea Forums?
Toko

>Self inserting
Cringe.

Aoi.

Attached: 7e90157c1c62a032d9ae554f64e731a4.jpg (924x924, 292K)

>playing a visual novel without self inserting
Its not even a game then

Best taste

>CCCREEEAAKKKK
DID YA THINK SAYAKA WAS YER GIRLFRIEND LAYYYOONNN?

Attached: 1556672617462.jpg (525x478, 18K)

Is it true that Aoi was off'd after the game too?

Chiaki

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 414K)

No Danganronpa MC is a self insert.

No, that was just a lazy cliffhanger.

Crap i mean Chihiro

Chiaki wasn't in 1.

Aoi it is. I love donuts.

Most VNs are self inserts though. But I agree(?) that self inserts are shit, they're vague as fuck, often talk like gary stus, which I know is the point, but it's still shit. Sucks that most VNs are self inserts.

>trusting women

i'm a manlet, makoto's a manlet, i have a sister, mokoto has a sister. close enough for me.

Once you bypass the casual filter, Chihiro really is best girl.

casual filter?

Kaede's is pretty solid.

He means "her" enormous cock and balls.

Kirumi's too.

Attached: d983800f7567c3e524aabc3093610c39.jpg (500x701, 204K)

That would be Sakura. I mean not her looks but her noble aims and ambitions.
Still waiting on that Danganronpa fighting game.

>Celeste's a heartless shithead that murders two people in cold blood for the moneys
>gets the least brutal execution, the only suffering she experiences is the maybe two seconds she had to see that she wasn't going to get muh elegant witch burning before the firetruck kills her instantly

I can't believe how much these cucked male protagonists defend these murderers they have the hots for.

This bitch tried to murder someone and pin it on him and he still defends her.

I thought Kirumi's was the most brutal in the series.
and that's a good thing, fuck her

gotem

Naegi is the heroine of the series, don't bully her.

Attached: 38757697.png (1120x800, 834K)

First executions always seem to upstage all the others.

No, what gave you that stupid idea?

>*fucks with the crime scene for the lolz
jesus this guy was based

Attached: 1559246571562.png (960x544, 409K)

Except Teruteru's.

Attached: 1460313619215.gif (240x245, 6K)

she was using you from the start, hit me pretty hard actually

Attached: 1559350403651.png (560x560, 394K)

In fairness 2's executions kinda sucked in general.

I remembered that her brother died. So I thought I recalled that she did too.
Cause they did it with Chihiro and her dad.

shuichi was pretty objective though

A lot of people shit on him for that, but from a story perspective, he did plan to expose the killer if worst came to worst, this was back when he was planning a kill, so him doing something like this just to see how smart everyone was doesn't seem so insane.

i wonder how he would've reacted if someone actually did try to kill him. he's pretty tall so i imagine he's somewhat strong and can take anyone besides the big karate woman in a fight.

Her brother got blown up

>Dumb cunt

Why was she so stupid?

>Plan hinged on the belief that Naegi would never tell anyone he switched rooms and just let himself and everyone else die
>Allowed multiple witnesses to see her get the murder weapon
>Decided to target and attempt to overpower a male athlete rather than someone like Chihiro

Attached: Dumbwhore.jpg (210x210, 17K)

did he really need to kill himself just to expose the traitor?

Attached: 1468162262127.png (615x609, 729K)

Gundam's was fine

>Plan hinged on the belief that Naegi would never tell anyone he switched rooms and just let himself and everyone else die
He plan hinged that she would live and everyone would believe her over him, also she didn't know about the everyone but the blackened dies rule.

Thank you for remind me why I don't like DR2 executions, though Chiaki's is pretty great at make you feel hopeless and sad.
The best executions in each games are Leon, Chiaki and Kaede (fuck DRV3 mission 6, they just make her an innocent 'killer' instead).

Her character seemed too cliche and perfect, after about an hour, I came to the conclusion she was either gonna die or kill someone for the shock value of it all.
And in a way, both of them happened.

No she freely gave herself up to attempt to disarm the bomb.

Hadn't he found out that he was Ultimate Despair along with all the others except Chiaki? He probably felt that he deserved to die as well.

Too many retards don't understand that gameplay=/=canon.
They think that if you fucked up Togami should have just spoiled the shit out of the plot

>Decided to target and attempt to overpower a male athlete rather than someone like Chihiro

This is the real issue, even if her plan was to target a male with the promise of sex, she still could have targeted the fat virgin.

I thought she was too close to the MC to kill off so quickly, but after the whole switch room thing I knew she was done

He didn't want to expose the traitor, he wanted everyone, including himself, to die.
He wanted the traitor to live because the traitor was the only one that wasn't an Ultimate Despair.

Of course, since he found out he was the antithesis of hope itself. I guess he also hoped to stay dead after the simulation was over

Probably figured there was too much fat on him to stab through
Celeste DID use a hammer, after all.

Her betrayal was the only interesting turn of events in the entire game, maybe alongside the Junko reveal. Other cases were surprising, sure, but always felt absolutely meaningless as the story went on, like Genocide Jill and the retard changing the crime scene.
This, somewhat. Eating the dude turned into butter was still messed up, the Celeste execution is the one that really dropped the ball for me. Teases a generic but painful death, yet she gets away with an instant death.

>the Celeste execution is the one that really dropped the ball for me. Teases a generic but painful death, yet she gets away with an instant death.
I kinda wish they utilized her talent for it, like getting shredded to bits by a rapidly spinning roulette or something.

No, in the Danganronpa 3 anime Aoi and Kyoko participate in another killing game and they both seem to die but then then it was all a trick and whatever. It was really dumb but I'm glad they did it DR3 was trash and having a survivor canonically die would make it the worst anime I ever watched

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

You didn't get anything, retard. He wanted all ultimate despair cunts to die himself included. Funny because the only reason they call him like that is because he acts like his normal self, like you can see in UDG

>retard changing the crime scene
His name is Byakuya big balls Togami and he's /ourguy/, show some respect

Attached: D5zZBkPXkAEqOv5.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

DR is the exception and it's not a VN.

>it's not a VN
>google Danganronpa
>Genres: Adventure game, Visual novel
>Visual Novel Database has a log on it
wat

>Ace DRV3 as Kaede
>Feel good, like a gamer completeing his challenge
>First case as FAGGOT
>Keep getting game overs depite showing everyuone both how and what could have rolled them
I played D1 with some failures
D2 with mostly perfect on logic score
D3 stopped at the first case because everyne is stupud. And game input refuse my reply. And logic refuse, anything but the one retarderdd answer is right. Is this AP, as miles clueworth faggot?

It's both then.
The puzzles and minigames make it game.

*make it a game

Junko

Attached: __enoshima_junko_danganronpa_1_and_etc__29ef17f254aa60e88c74e6ddd68dcada.jpg (1888x1895, 1.6M)

>did he really need to
does Nagito strike you as the sort of person who makes judgements and takes action based on need and reason?

This. No one on this board is anywhere near Hajime's level.

Attached: 1471914073138.gif (480x280, 177K)

Well I'm not retarded enough to effectively kill myself when some prime gamer pussy is practically throwing itself at me so I'd say this dumb faggot is well below me.

Attached: 1470452772660.gif (540x304, 1.53M)

DANGANRONPA 3 IS NOT REAL, IT NEVER HAPPENED STOP

You fucked up you festering retard, live with it.

Attached: Juzo_Sakakura_Despair_1.jpg (1366x768, 115K)

Is it bad that I hate V3's ending? It was so ambiguous that i fucking hate it so much. The game had so much going for it but then it fucks up in a terrible direction. I get it. Haha lies but its stupid.

Depends, do you understand that the games are literally fiction or do you just hate it because you think they're actually all reality shows now?

>It was so ambiguous that i fucking hate it so much
No, I'm the same, but retards will immediately shout brainlet at you so I don't bother discussing it.

I miss Kaede bros

I hate how it might make dr1-3 fiction. It makes me feel like I just wasted my time with V3 afterwards.

Attached: 1562136486804.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Nevermind you are actually retarded.

>still salty about the FIRST fucking trial

>retards will immediately shout brainlet at you
that's something i never got about these games. why do people defend the ending so damn hard to the point of just trying to shut down any and all criticism. its like if i wrote a shitty novel and called anyone who thought it was dumb as fuck mentally incapable of "getting it".

Wait why, explain it to me. I want to hate it for the right reason.

olha o spoiler ai americano filho de uma puta rampeira

good reasons for hating the ending:

>Hates meta endings
>found the ending underwhelming (granted that was the point)

thats it.

Because it's a meme, a meme that falseflagging retards perpetuate out of pretend ignorance.

This trial established my faith in the series. The fact that she was neither an overly evil hag who was playing Makoto from the get-go OR a pandering waifu who was instantly in love with you was remarkably grounded for such an outlandish series. Remember, she was decent to you before realizing that she needed Makoto to escape..

Sorry, you're retarded

I mean it left me underwhelmed and just disappointed. I cant stand having the ending so middle ground, there was no excitement. I wasnt even happy they lived through their lame execution.

Ok.

in that case, thats a pretty solid reason for disliking it.

i liked it myself, but i have no problem with people disliking it for reasonable reasons.

Korekiyo's was the best in V3 though

Attached: 1563061408103.jpg (500x500, 163K)

This character alone is what sets Danganronpa aside from every other generic weeb game. The whole first chapter makes you believe it's a generic, "we were friends in elementary school," romance, then does a complete 180 and reveals that she's batshit crazy and only cares about herself. That's how you hook a player.

can anyone even remotely control our buy JUZO

Attached: 1475973775124.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Theres a lot more reasons why I didnt like it, but I really dont think they could make anything better than goodbye despair again. It had me hooked.

I love Ibooky!

Attached: ibuki16.jpg (1200x1600, 695K)

>>Plan hinged on the belief that Naegi would never tell anyone he switched rooms and just let himself and everyone else die
iirc, the students weren't told about the class trial until after the murder occurred, they knew they had to kill and get away with it, but they didn't know the stakes. So Sayaka probably believed Makoto wouldn't rat her out since the only sacrifice would be whoever she killed

The Juzoboys are the best thing that happened to that anime

Attached: One kick to cripple them all.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

in all retrospect, DR2's ending was the worst one for me, mostly due to how the 3 anime really fucked with everything, but the gameplay of the chapter isn't too great either

exploring the school is cool, the fake naegi thing was nice, but everything after that is a walking simulator where you can't really lose, or even really take part in the game. with that said in the moment i adored the ending and thought it was awesome, so i can't say its bad, its more that i recognized the series in general has issues with ending its own games.

T. Makoto

Guy, Leon had one of the least Brutal executions in the series. A baseball hit with a bat goes over 90mph just three of those would have killed him. He died very quickly

His own shit taste in men.

You can literally see in the execution that he's still alive after he's already been hit by dozens.

His goal was to kill all of the Remnants of Despair and let the traitor live. And because of the 2 kill limit placed on students, his only way of doing that was to use a Class Trial.

All of these. Leon is easily hatable, but he is one of the most realiatic representations of a teenager in the whole series.

This pissed me off the most.
>Yeah, I thought I died too.
Ffs, would have been better if she died at this point.

Well, actually before the motives she had no intention to kill at all. It was only the video that made her break. Before than she was genuinely interested in Makoto and liked Makoto sincerely. It's just the lines she had about the 'bad things' she had to do to get to the top of the pop idol world. She thought that killing a person and blaming Makoto would be the only way she could go back to being an idol, and so she made her move.

Odd they never explained the fake death.

For me, it's not that he did this, so much as that he believed these facts at face value.

They did, it was lil' ultimate Hitler.

Was there anything you thought DR was missing that would have made it perfect? Ir was it fine as it was?

Well his plan wasn't to expose the traitor, but to make sure everyone but the traitor died. Because at that time he knew that the DR2 cast were the warriors of despair and, being Nagito, he wanted to defeat them

>that flashback when he recruits Kiyotaka as SS

Uncensored sex scenes with all the girls.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Her character was meant to be a play on Maya Fey from Ace Attorney. Which, at the time, was the only similar game on the market. This is why Sayaka calls herself the MC's assistant and has magic powers. Because Maya was a magic spirit medium who was Phoenix's assistant. Having her die was a way of saying 'This ain't no Ace Attorney' To set up the tone of the game.

Attached: TakeThat.jpg (500x563, 128K)

Yasuhiro was a waste of space and doesn't do anything. Should have given his survivor slot with the gay hall monitor and actually go through with his character development instead of wasting him in chapter 3.

I never got how people can't both enjoy that 1 and 2 happened and simultaneously that 1 and 2 are fiction in V3. Just because V3 is the way it is shouldn't change your enjoyment of 1 and 2. (Though I did unironically enjoy the fuck out of V3's ending especially the "Keebo is the audience insert" twist so I might be biased here.)

Attached: 1561140419168.png (113x119, 9K)

>smoogs didn't live
It hurts.

If I recall, doing that was the entire extent of her involvement in the future arc story.

Fucking retard.

Attached: ocbvnweXbk1tomaepo.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

Better writing.

>liking wallpaper

Well that's bullshit, he wouldn't be in actuality.

Well she made the Miayabot which covered Aoi and Makoto's escape from Juzo and Munakata once or twice, but yeah.

Well Mondo wouldn't get turned into fucking butter either, if we're going off of actuality.

Honestly, I groan at shoehorned fanservice such as this, but I admire the effort that went into it. Toko gives me a hardy chuckle.

And yet the Mia equivalent gets to live.

Attached: Danganronpa_1_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Sprite.png (350x350, 134K)

what is it with japs and the obsession with zeta greys?

Yasuhiro was fucking excellent comedic relief as well as acting as an emotional heart of the surviving cast. Though I'd love to of had Taka survive, I wouldn't trade him for Hiro

Post yfw the butter was real.

Attached: jdzz2vf7kimx.png (1887x1037, 3.49M)

How could it have improved, do you think?

Well it's better than tiles. If Saihara would've fucked her into oblivion, no one would've needed to die.

I don't really Kyoko is like Mia at all. Sure both know the case generally better than the player character and help the player character out, but their personalities are as different as can be.

Also Mia is an actually good character

Have you loved Ibuki today?

Attached: ss+(2018-09-15+at+08.41.20).jpg (271x421, 42K)

Well for one I feel like maybe the sequels shouldn't have adhered to formulas so much. Especially not the fucking double murders. If you're going to copy things from the first game, why copy something as terrible as the third chapter?

Shes cute austistic. I delude myself into thinking she has a sex drive and the few occasions she cares will always be cosplay sex, but I mean cmon she's a hottie nerd gf! You've always wanted one of those, yeah?

It matters to me that in the meta of the world things are real. Which is it was all a dream endings always suck invariably.

You know what was a good movie that almost did that? Krampus thankfully it was a "psyche bet we made you think it was a dream" ending.

welp
time for this thread to be dumped into it's home;
the

Honestly her getting murdered and dying in somebody else's bathroom was probably the best possible outcome for her. Getting exposed as a murderer and brutally executed in front of 13 people (as well as on live television) would've been even worse.

>To set up the tone of the game.
The tone is about the same as the AA series though.

>hottie nerd gf
>that can be any woman you want her to be
>or you can tell her she's perfect the way she is
Where are the goddamn doujins of this? I've only seen two.

Dream endings suck because they feel like a what ifs to cop out sequels that ignore the source material.
However in the case of DR, everything is fiction regardless, and they even say the game is 53, the next game could very well take place inside the fictional universe but it doesn't make what the characters are going through any less crucial to their plot.
It's like being a massive autists that yells "THIS ISN'T REAL" when people feel tense during a movie

I probably should of been more serious in tone. The main premise of dangonronpa is so interesting because the nature of having a bunch of innocent and goo teenagers kill in order to have freedom is one that has a lot of possibilities to it.

You could turn it into a drama thriller where you don't know not only which character is going to be next to die, but which character is secretly betrating the others or aren't ehat they say they are. DR 1 does a decent job at that, but some of the silly anime shit detracts from that. (It's hard to take the ending or Taka's transformation seriously)

The other thing you could do is make it more like 'I have no mouth and I must scream' where more o it is about how easily weaknesses in humanity can cause good people to do the worst of actions.

>that can be any woman you want her to be
Finally someone else understands the appeal.

Attached: 1526167592091.png (649x837, 588K)

Beat part is, she doesn't mind, she enjoys it too!

AA doesn't end each trial with the culprit getting executed in some over the top way (though that idea's not without its appeal).

Attached: 1562467219098.jpg (847x1273, 397K)

The problem with Yasuhiro is that his character has a pretty good foundation, (he's secretly a scumbag but plays dumb and is willing to scam people to selfishly get his way) but it's ultimately squandered by how unimportant he was in the story. He gets no character development and is barely relevant in the murders and the times he does he doesn't do anything he didn't already do, which was hold up trials with his dumb comments. His occult shtick is also really grating. I found his character to be a huge weak spot in the cast. I even found Hifumi to be more cohesive in the end.

Based Kip

Daily reminder that was brainwashed into thinking she was mastermind and her character was just as fake as everything else.

Big fat 0

What? Ace Attorney has an immeasurably lighter tone than DR. Every AA case ends with the cast benefitting from the experience with the main cast (Adriane Andrews, Regina, Maggie Byrde) And over the story each character groes as their friendships help them along the way.

The games don't even have swearing or sexual references, there's no comparison between the two

>Yet she gets away with an instant death
That's the thing, though. As someone obsessed with Europe, Celeste was happy to die a dignified death being burned like a European Witch in a European-looking set. She was killed by the fire truck because that was exactly the kind of death she didn't want.

Her character might've been fake but my feelings for her were real.

>goofy
Only actual goofy one in the first game was Mondo butter.
Everyone else got killed for reals.

I get the idea, but I feel the execution of it was kinda lackluster. You don't even get to see her reaction to the firetruck.

kyoko has no business having that ass hot damn

To be fair much like "you're supposed to hate the character" there's really a level you're supposed to hit between "Oh man I hate them so much I'll keep reading to hopefully see them raped one day and/or because they're compelling to hate" and "Oh wow I hate this character so much I'mma drop this shit"

>Secretly a scumbag but plays dumb to scam
What? His character is just a dumbass whose talent only gets them dragged deeper in debt. And his actual personality is more big brotherly than scummy, he stands up for Toko and even Byakuya when they're isolated from the group or being abused, and he is constantly to lead the group after 1-2 when he's not scared shitless. I don't think you really got his character

I wanna love Ibuki multiple times, if you know what I mean.
Aoi
Ibuki
Miu

Attached: 0cc9505fba76114c9ba0346d502ee688.jpg (2048x1650, 355K)

So... what was up with this?

Attached: DUDE.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

He wants to sell Makoto's organs to pay his debts, it's you who doesn't get him.

>Taking anything that faggot says seriously

Honestly the best fucking story in any game ever. 10/10 comic relief

ZTD crossover. They saw the hamburger and they had to drop their time machine thing off in Germany to make room for the burger machine.

It was the government taking his burger

>s character is just a dumbass whose talent only gets them dragged deeper in debt
Did you not do his free time events? He lied about his talent to sneak into Hope's Peak to hide away from his Yakuza debt.

>0

>DUDE

That's like a line in his FTE's. His character that actually shown in game tends again to be caring and harmless, unless he is afraid. He also has a knack for saying weird shit that he never builds on. Him wanting to sell Makotos organs is no different from him thinking Cthulhu would show up. It's just a one liner from him

I just can't get invested during the unreality of fiction when it calls it upon itself. I tend to really dislike stories within stories that are treated as things other than just plot points.

>I wanna love Ibuki multiple times
Not with that big fat zero you got there.

What does that have to do with anything? He's still one of the most famous and prominent fortune tellers in universe, he would have probably been accepted anyway. Even if he wouldn't of, I don't see what that changes

God that character was so "nothing".
I know he was supposed to be the comic relief, but I not just never found anything he said/did funny but it would have made no difference if he was dead. And yet, they let that fucker live through everything.

>His character that actually shown in game tends again to be caring and harmless
That's the same persona he plays when he tires to scam Naegi with a crystal ball in an earlier FTE of his. He then pawned it off of him and tells him no take backs.

He was a better character than Akane, at least.

He's the best character the game honestly

>/vg/ meme

Yeah, get back to your containment board, retards.

I wish he was full on smokin a fat blunt inside while Yasuhiro has an anurism

cope

There's more to his character than his free time event, Christ. Also what game are playing where Yasuhiro is some mastermind trying to preform a Junko-esque personality switch just to scam one guy?

Akane is at least helpful sometimes. This bum doesn't do anything but spout nonsense during trials.

>Akane is at least helpful sometimes
Like when?

>Also what game are playing where Yasuhiro is some mastermind trying to preform a Junko-esque personality switch
The beta version of Danganronpa, actually.

His character was also supposed to be the coward archetype and a red herring. And briefly the leader of the group, so there's a little bit to him

She actually helps during the chapter 2 investigation. And her gut instinct helped out a few times.

Hiro is the dude who points out how one of the chickens were killed in 1-5 which was quite important. And though not helpful to the group, he does get a lot of action in 1-4

Kinda like kaito?

I played release which never seems to imply him as a scammer outside of FTE's. (though I haven't done his so I couldn't tell you if that's there or not)

No Kaito is the leader for a long time and actively tries to solve most murders, Yasuhiro doesn't try much too solve the murders, and when he does it's not very relevant, and he's only group leader for 1-3

Leon did nothing wrong.
>but he went back after the tools to break down the door
And he did the right thing. That treacherous whore deserved to die.

If Leon wasn't such a thot who was thinking with his dick, he wouldn't have been lured by the note and targeted in the first place

I meant that during the original concept stages of Danganronpa, Yasuhiro was originally intended to be the mastermind before they changed it to Junko.

that scene is entirely optional, faggot

>implying literally anything matters because of V3
Fuck that lazy ending plottwist reeeeeeeeeeee

You'll never get laid with that attitude.

>not getting the male scene instead

Attached: 22943660.jpg (900x638, 128K)

The fuck? Thank god they changed that, that would of been the stupidest shit ever.

Not really, i you pick up the man's desire item through the mono-mono machine before than, than you'll have to got through it (not that that's even a problem)

He wasn't thinking with his dick, he was a wannabe artist. Spending time with Sayaka, to him, must a been a surefire way to organize some collaboration, or met new people in the music industry

Makoto is really asking for it, isn't he?

Watching chiaka die in the anime really gets to me

I haven't played V3 yet, and I only have 1 and 2, how terrible is V3? What's this terrible ending?

kek what the actual fuck

he's retarded don't pay attention to him

It was all fiction. They are literally not real people in the real world, but fictional characters in a work of fiction.

Just play it, idiot. V3 is the most kino game in the series

Danganronpa was always fiction you fucking retard. V3's ending just means it's also fiction in V3's universe too. Do you cry every time an anime makes a reference to something because it reminds you that is fiction? Dumb faggot

If Ishimaru, the honor student, can get laid anyone can.

Attached: DZAir9PW4AAuZre2.jpg (1200x1350, 268K)

It's paced like shit, getting to extravagant and drawn our for its own good, the characters and story have completely abandoned the original drama and atmosphere of Dr1 in favor of more anime wacky zany bullshit trying to cop off dr2. The endings fine it just get's meta. If you don't mind spoilers then i'll explain more, but I'll leave it there

>They are literally not real people in the real world
WHAT? DANGANRONPA CHARACTERS ARE NOT REAL WTFFF?!?!?1?111111

It also doesn;t even make Dr1 and 2 meta fiction, because v3 is unrelated to those two games. Instead of being a spin on the world of v3, it's a spin on our world where DR became so popular people made reality shows off of it

What is the fucking point of that? It's already fiction, and making it fiction in the game's universe just ruins investment in it.

Let's all take a second to be grateful that we aren't THIS stupid

Wow, you're easy to bait

What does Yea Forums think went on there?

The MC says that even if their characters are fake, that the deaths, feelings and struggles that everyone went through were real. It applies to DR1 and 2 even if they are fiction in fiction.

Kodaka got tired of making DR, since the nature of those games makes it really hard to follow with a sequel, because the whole point is that there could be any reason why the students are trapped, and when you already have a cannon you're restricted in what you can do. So he decided to kill the series by turning it meta

T-Time for a killing game I guess... ;_;

Attached: ooma.png (268x798, 303K)

Attached: ITSALIE.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

In-universe, this shit happened because the real world loves Danganronpa games and keeps making them to entertain the masses. On a meta level? Fuck if I know. Maybe Kodaka was poking fun at his fans.

He's the true mastermind
Or he was until they switched it to Junko

LITERALLY MADE FOR DICK

Appeariently, according to Kodaka at least, there wasn't supposed to be any symbolism between the fictional fans of DR and real fans of DR. Maybe Kodaka is just shit enough to insult his fanbase on accident

>implying Mondo's spirit entering Ishimaru wasn't a euphemism/double entendre about Mondo going inside of him

Attached: art_chip_002_039.png (1024x1024, 361K)

In Kodaka's defense, how do you justify the same premise (16 talented students trapped in a closed circle mystery and killing each other because a robot bear makes them do it) happening over and over again?

But literally none of the deaths matter since they can apparently revive you for new seasons and their feelings/struggles were all just part of the fake personalities they were given

I think it is pretty clear they had homosexual sexual practices, what with Kiyotaka's sudden change after his lover's death

Hey, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed playing through V3 but fuck me if I'm not upset that all the other loose ends from the games and shit are tied up by "lol just a fictional game bro"

Attached: 1562002773381.gif (360x360, 748K)

>they can apparently revive you for new seasons
where did you even get that

>wave away literally all the content before V3
>"I-It's okay! It happened for shitty overused reason 53!"

Attached: 741.png (1280x873, 772K)

the necronomicon somewhat alludeds to that, or at least backs up that theory.

Where does v3 take place in the timeline

Literally retarded

Retards like you who STILL think this should be forced to watch the last hour of the game clockwork orange style

Attached: thumbnailImage[1].png (632x411, 335K)

with their brainwashing technology it would be fairly easy to "bring someone back to life", I guess that was the point about the Necronomicon, but of course, they never ever mentioned it again

I don't know what that means, sorry

I haven't played v3 yet, I just want to know where it takes place in the timeline for other reasons

Reminder that v3's ending is meta open-ended bullshit and the epilogue ends with "well, maybe Tsumugi was lying :^)" without answering anything, and anybody can come up with their own headcanon on what they think happened because Kodaka was never going to answer them in the first place.

doesn't stop the body from being dead

>literally the entire point of v3's ending is "media's effect on people matters"
>salty v3 hating retards WOWI HOW COULD THEY MAKE THE FIRST TWO GAMES IN GAME MEDIA AND NOT MATTER

still the best ending compared to the first games nonending and the second games lol junko ai

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Monokuma_Sprite_(Standing)_(14).png (685x835, 729K)

It's the 53rd killing game
As evidenced by V3 with v being 5
This x10

>salty v3 hating retards WOWI HOW COULD THEY MAKE THE FIRST TWO GAMES IN GAME MEDIA AND NOT MATTER
I'm not sure I grasp what this sentence was meant to convey thanks to it's sheer brain-dead grammar

that doesn't matter, retard. Team Danganronpa would just send it into the trash and bring a new eager fan waiting for their chance to be a Danganronpa star

Kokichi was a shit character, prove me wrong.

Attached: 1508243905463.jpg (679x723, 206K)

just imagine how much better the games would be if your favorite dr1 character survived instead of this faggot

Attached: yasuhiro.png (955x955, 697K)

Everything about Mondo was a fucking Jojo reference

The real worst Danganronpa survivor is Himiko

Nobody would like her if she weren't a pseudo-loli

this. Leon was great and sayaka deserved it.

I'd swap this faggot for Mukuro in a heartbeat

Mukuro would just kill herself as soon as Junko does.

Ok and?
That person would still be dead and they still would have experienced the horrors of the killing game

He would have been cooler if the game actually had him using his talent like he did in the UDG side story.

Good luck killing herself when I'm 7 inches deep inside her

Attached: lh2q9jsim6h21.png (908x891, 1.12M)

>He didn't see her coming a mile away
>Implying she wasn't a nice start to Danganronpa

she is my second favorite character from v3 tho

Mukuru is a sis-con murdering traitorous scumbag too (as written in DR0 and DR3) and no non-canon light novel will change that.

What's your favorite?

The same way reality TV shows in real life go one for decades reusing the same premise

Kaede's was the only one in the series that made me feel repulsed from the sheer brutality of it.

/ourguy/

Attached: Ryoma.png (1200x1200, 1.35M)

And?

>Dies
>His luck gets the traitor
>Luck extend beyond and save him from actual death
>Lives to see hope VS Despair and the true victor of both

There are far better candidates to survive over Mukuro.

>byakuya

Attached: Spy.png (576x408, 343K)

She deserved it for what she did to Rantaro.Yeah she didn't kill him, but she set up the situation that enabled his death.

Wow what a cu-
>sees her gravure pic
Never mind, best girl right there!

I liked him. He was given an extremely bad hand in usage, honestly.

I feel like hers beats out Leon's in brutality just because you actually get to know Kaede quite a bit (you play as her for most of the first chapter, in fact) so her brutal execution has more impact, whereas Leon is just some nobody who has barely any presence in his own murder trial, so with him it's mostly just the physical brutality that's shocking.

None of it is canon anyways, so I'm not sure why that matters.

user what the fuck are you talking about. We're talking about the necronomicon here (it has a different name in-game but fuck me if I remember)

the only good thing to come out of 3

Kodaka wrote DR0, and is mentioned in SDR2 in chapter 6. There is no disputing it being canon. And dr3 is unfortunately canon as well.

That and Seiko

She didn't even know she was going to kill him

I think the user you were talking implied that necronomicon meant just brain washing a person to believe they were a character from a previous season, I was saying that wouldn't matter since there still be an actual person who died

That's sort of the problem, her plan was really stupid and had a very low chance of working how she wanted it to

She probably just noticed how Leon had an interest in her and went with that. The fat Virgin would never have dropped 2D on top of being genuinely harder to kill due to his fat

It's weird to think that of the Chapter 1 killers, fucking Teruteru comes off as the smartest.

Attached: Page169.jpg (760x428, 60K)

Comedic relief would be accurate if the schtick wasn't repeated so constantly (hey, I'm a superstitious doofus, give me money!) and without any real development of character. Taka would have been a better keep for certain, though I'm not sure how that would play out in terms of long-term character development after he went saiyan and all.

I never even considered things this way, but you might actually be right.
>Which, at the time, was the only similar game on the market.
Technically, and it's a big one, wasn't there 999 as well?

Attached: Ultimate Burger eater.png (579x553, 429K)

Of course, everyone would know that this one person died, and Team Danganronpa would just flashlight their brain and make them believe they got killed.
But keep in mind the characters actually had their doubts about the power of the book (even the logical Shuichi)

Your reaction is exactly why V3's ending is great.

Taka's downfall was necessary as he was the leader, and breaking him allowed Makoto to emerge as the group's beacon of hope. If he survived past case 3 he would just be an insane husk.

how come the mastermind's always a girl?

>"haha! you formed an opinion contrary to mine! that makes all the meta trash worth it!"
Would you rather everyone just shared the same opinions on something as subjective as a story ending?

Attached: 1562201660068.jpg (682x900, 112K)

Females are inherently evil

Every time except Future Arc in DR3. Also, in a roundabout way Hajime was the mastermind in DR2.

Attached: 1521443053893.png (188x306, 55K)

>he was the leader
Was he, really? He might've tried to be but nobody really took him seriously

>DR3
????

>Future Arc
Sure, but wasn't that a last minute decision that literally everybody hated?

DR1 is the only one with a female mastermind.
In 2, Hajime/Izuru is the true mastermind, and in V3, you have a whole fucking team of people, Moogi was just a pawn

Everyone followed his suggestions except Kyoko, Toko and Togami. They didn't really take him seriously, but they still rallied around him.

if 0 ibuki is worst girl

Why did he dress like byakuya instead of literally any other character ? also i wish kazuichi/akane died instead of him

Attached: byakuya twogame.png (489x479, 274K)

Why do people dislike Soda so much when he is one of the only useful characters in the entire franchise?

He existed to be a red herring fake out and by accident ended up being way better character than the real Togami.

Because DR2 was hot garbage where nothing made sense.

literally any other character, not even in dr2, would be a better survivor than Akane

god i love obese fucks. when i first seen him i thought he went to america for business and just came back looking like that. i was laughing so fucking hard i could barely contain myself.

Even Bandai?

>Figures out Miu is effectively explaining to him how she plans on killing him; given his reactions to getting attacked at other points in the game, reaction is pretty obvious, though a good indicator of character flaw.
>Has Gonta kill Miu because he figured out that him doing so would probably be a trap, sells him out due to aforementioned temper fit; actual remorse over this as indicated by nature of spritework and personality analysis, leading to suicide plot
>Kaito and him are already both dying and in the same area, therefore make use of his suicide plan to end the game due to inability to judge the verdict while preventing a third death from occurring
Kokichi's flaws, and how he shows his thoughts and intent behind his masks, are what make the character.

because gundham is based
objectivily correct
they are really good comedy reliefs

Attached: fat fuck.png (1180x1180, 1.19M)

And that's exactly what Kodaka did in V3.

How would they catch Teruteru if he'd stayed silent during the blackout?

I'd even say the nature of the physical damage done is worse with hers; you can at least make an argument for that much blunt-force trauma destroying nerves or causing unconsciousness rapidly, as opposed to having one's neck slowly and jerkily wrung until either it breaks or she suffocates.

Plus she's getting hit with a bunch of rocks as well

Didn't he shout to pretend he was in the room when he clearly left earlier? He was the most likely suspect

Chiaki and Monomi could interfere as a last resort and everything would have gone to shit from chapter 1

Reminder that he's the only one who got a somewhat happy end in his execution.

Attached: gundham birb.jpg (1200x1000, 528K)

you can't name a worse character then teruteru
>muh hifumi
atleast he was a good guy

I'm still pondering how Hajime/Izuru sneaked AI Junko to the game, did Makoto not make a body checking of any sorts?

You know you can just say you don't like them because they're fat and ugly. Celeste is way worse than either anyway

These threads just make me appreciate V3 ending more and more.
I already liked it to begin with, but then I come in these threads and see all the hilarious faggots getting butthurt over it, or completely missing the point, and it all makes the ending so much better.
It was both a nice sendoff and a gift that keeps on giving. Team Danganronpa really knew what they were doing.

Attached: 1472938750464.gif (430x270, 160K)

They were onto him because they knew about the underground passage connecting the kitchen to the hall. His shouting confirmed he used it, but I think they could still pin it on him even if he hadn't shouted.

Hifumi was based and best boy shut up

Way to out yourself as a low IQ poster

Attached: 798834031739c6fa232ba6b74280ee24.jpg (1648x2048, 966K)

This. Celeste is the biggest piece of trash in the franchise outside of the despair sisters.

SHSL Hiding, bitch.

both are bad, except that i want celeste to step on me unlike teruteru

Attached: 1557565421762.png (899x1369, 2.1M)

perhaps he just wanted to be a honorable guy and believe in them because of MUH HOPE, yeah Makoto is a fucking retard

So was it meant to obvious that Tsumugi was the traitor? I read somewhere that this was the case to make the real twist more surprising but that seems kind of retarded and it's a given that she's the traitor because anyone who gets development will never kill anyone

more incest doujins when
hey he's trying his best

Attached: __naegi_komaru_and_naegi_makoto_zettai_zetsubou_shoujo_and_etc_drawn_by_oekakinakuko__ab5f7201588213 (650x823, 99K)

What's trash about the sisters?

He was correct in the end though. Never doubt Jesusto

dont act like characters like kokichi/genocide jack aren't as bad if not worse then celeste by moral standarts

Attached: 1557566270880.jpg (1000x707, 416K)

Attached: eurgh.png (290x290, 130K)

The photo bitch
Afro dumbass

It's not just morally speaking, it's how she was a complete moron and the worst culprit in the entire franchise

>gets away with murder
>does it again

Attached: 1562556017353.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Attached: 1508476359229.jpg (1648x2048, 1.73M)

V3 spoilers but why the fuck was Korekiyo's motivation so shit? I don't care that he's schizo or whatever or a siscon but having him say "oh yeah the reason I killed them was because I'm actually insane and a serial killer normally" which you had LITERALLY NO WAY OF KNOWING WHATSOEVER and is a shit justification for one kill let alone 2 fuck that made me mad

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Korekiyo_Shinguji_Halfbody_Sprite_%282%29.png (714x933, 568K)

cute

Attached: dacafe381d4ff0e91475b1b6b7eefea8.png (480x640, 527K)

The 2nd most based culprit in the entire franchise after Gundam.

>meant to be supreme leader aka a joking character who pulls harmless pranks
>completely fucks with everyone constantly to the point of giving them depression
>directly leads to the death of 2 people, 1 of whom is loved by everyone
for what purpose

Attached: kokichi.png (805x833, 844K)

t.tenko

Attached: 1561156451662.png (790x890, 400K)

>it's how she was a complete moron
her plans would have worked if it wasn't for hifumi ruining it and choosing a fucking robot suit
>the worst culprit in the entire franchise
kaede/mondo are way more retarded

Attached: 1557562234710.jpg (570x887, 52K)

He was /ourguy/
>Sets up needlessly complicated kill
>Manages to get one while setting it up and there's no way to catch him
>However this isn't good enough for him
>Has the absolute cajones to murder someone else during the investigation of his first murder
>Does so with a proxy curbstomp, the most brutal way to kill someone ever conceived
>Has a thing for his own sister
>Only kills women
Absolutely fucking based

Attached: 1562070447197.jpg (593x796, 80K)

He is a fucking retard. At least Nagito believed in something. Kokichi is literally "IT WAS A PRANK, BRO" the character.

discount nagito

V3 is a social commentary on the series as a whole.

>get something wrong in his trial
>fast forward
>hear his fucking gerbil gibberish scrambled high pitched ranting over and over
I will never forgive him for this, and then it fucking came back for V3
also hifumi isn't really a good guy since he literally murdered someone

Mondo was a crime of passion, so it's a bit unfair to call him a bad culprit.

I'm honestly sort of pissed off on how Korekiyo was handled in V3. His Free Time events showed that he had a very interesting viewpoint, but rather than developing that with the darker points later in the story he gets shafted as a creep killer villain.

At least he killed off Tenko and Angie.

Her horrible acting certainly didn't help her case. I don't understand how she ever got to be the Ultimate Gambler, let alone the "Queen of Liars"

Best ship

Attached: 51a08a32cb1b4b57402069490b4444400a274edd_hq.jpg (500x500, 57K)

she murdered two people because she wanted to live in a gothic mansion with vampire manservants, that is her "motive"

he murdered someone who he though was a rapist and a kidnapper

I'm annoyed because I actually really liked him. I was spending most of my free time with him but didn't get the final scene before you know what and I don't have a problem with what he did, just the reason why. It reminded me of Mikan in 2 who also had a trash motivation that was only revealed at the very end of the trial and you had no way of knowing about, but at least I was never interested in Mikan as a character

Fair point with Tenko, but I was a bit disappointed with Angie being a victim just because her whole character felt tailor-made for a really cool execution.

Tenko was best girl, kys

literally everyone would know he was the one who killed chihiro if byakuya didn't fuck up the crime scene
her acting was great until she was basically cornered

Attached: 1557624477085.jpg (500x500, 261K)

Mondo did what he did in a fit of rage and planned out none of it.

Miu's death is kind of sad. She was isolated from the group like Kokichi was, but she had no malice towards anyone and was just singled out because of how she talks. This is in spite of her helping out the group a ton like Keebo's upgrades and the motion sensors.

>basically cornered
>hey Celeste, maybe you're the killer
>SACRE BLEU NO I'M NOT YOU STUPID FUCK REEEEEEEEEE

isn't that the most based motive ever ? way better then
>im jealous because this slut is cooler then me
>MUH HOPE

I wish I'd saved that picture of Kaede talking to him about his sister and saying she'd be his sister's friend

fucking autistic little bitch killed someone just because he got mad even with chihiro apologizing

Mikan's motivation was perfect. It forshadowed the ending, and there's no other character more prone to being a despair masochist than a socially awkward girl who gets bullied all the time and needs a way to cope. Plus she actually had a good reason to murder two people instead of one

I think you're mostly right but I have to disagree about Angie. Not only because she was the hottest girl in the cast, or because she was always showing her armpits, but

>Plus she actually had a good reason to murder two people instead of one
I suppose it was a valid reason, but it was still a boring as fuck excuse for a double murder

>logical and helpful in trials
>unknowingly loved by beautiful girl (and cucking soda)
>figures out the puzzle room first
>sacrifices himself and the person he knew would probably be missed the least because they were already taken for dead
>canonically goes to heaven
how can one man be so based?

Attached: Gundham_Tanaka_Halfbody_Sprite_%289%29.png (683x560, 292K)

>disease that makes you insane is a perfect motivation

Yeah I get that. The last time I played through V3 I started to like Miu a lot more than I did in my previous runs. Sure she's not a super complex character or anything, but I was still interested in the interactions she had with the rest of the cast.
Plus she makes my dick really hard

Attached: 84ce77ab9ceac75f7b9dd8fc9f4e9628.png (480x640, 563K)

Mikan is the only DR culprit to ever fool me. The evidence said it was her, but I bought her acting completely and refused to believe it.

>canonically goes to heaven
But he doesn't actually die.

According to one of her Free Time events, her gambling luck allowed her to win an underground shogi tournament while not knowing how to play shogi. Demeanor presumably had little to do with how her talent helped her win, though poor writing is not out of the question either.

Honestly it would have been interesting to see how that trial/crime may have played out if Celeste actually tried making the murder a gambling situation, a la Nagito and his luck.

>the person who would probably be missed the least
That would probably go to Soda or Nagito.

"KONO KYAMERA ANGURU!" was a stupid way to corner her though.

I think murding two women for your dead sister is pretty based

Attached: 4be.png (680x502, 469K)

Mondo was a retard. The first thing he does after the introduction is punch Makoto for something Byakuya said

I miss when they were still called super dupers

God I love Celeste. I've blown countless loads over the years in her.

Attached: Untitled.png (1276x710, 1.32M)

You know about despair freaks since the first game

everything after dr2 isn't canon
literally the most based man in history, not only would nekomaru not be missed but he also gladly accepted sacrificing himself to save everyone else

>stumbles into the case

Attached: D-upKpzXoAs6c2k-orig.jpg (1900x1349, 602K)

>I can't believe I trusted her.
moron

He literally is alive in DR2 at the end.

Mikan is the super highschool level sub

Doesn't make it a good motive to kill someone.

Fucking this. Had the stones to recognize that anyone living to fight on is better than everyone dying for one another, and gave his target a duel rather than an ambush.

>gets fucking boiled alive

I don't think people understand how fucking brutal that death is.

wouldn't have her any other way

Attached: D-upKp2XoAE_1WM-orig.jpg (1900x1349, 606K)

The emotional aspect of his sister destroying his soul with salt is far more brutal to me.

I love her so much, bros, I can't take it....

Attached: tumblr_opuykc6xIv1vuwwu2o2_r1_1280.png (1280x1254, 933K)

Maybe Hajime will dick her now that his waifu has died twice.

That part made no sense. Not just because actual ghosts are not a thing in Danganronpa, but also why the fuck his sister would do that when they had a relationship when she was alive.
Deaths were always kinda crazy in Danganronpa, but in V3 they took it to levels that really made me think it was virtual reality again.

surely it'll happen soon

Attached: unknown.png (1059x507, 313K)

I hope you are okay with sharing her not just with Junko, but with every other motherfucker that tries to rape her cuz she is that easy.

Wasn't Fukawa for some reason killed off in the bad ending?
Was there any explanation for that?

I thought it would've been really cool if someone else had done the first murder so he basically got away scot-free on his second murder.
You now have a guy who you know has killed one of your friends and will do it again and there's nothing you can do about it other than killing him just to be safe.

There's a ghost in Ultra Despair Girls (either that or Komaru develops psychic powers while simultaneously hallucinating a ghost). Korekiyo's execution was more than likely flashback light fuckery to make the executions seem more brutal than they actually are. Gundam going to heaven in his execution is obviously explained by it all being a program. Then again, Mondo turns into butter and there was no manipulation going on there, so the executions shouldn't be taken seriously in the first place.

It's not her fault that Junko manipulated her or that a bunch of scum raped her, I'm gonna protect her no matter what

Attached: Tsumiki.Mikan.full.1985899.jpg (1000x1200, 876K)

She probably killed herself after Togami knocked up Aoi.

Should i even bother with finishing v3 ?
>i already know who survives
>i already know that its all fake
>currently on chapter 2 knowing my favorite character is going to die on this chapter
>game sometimes takes a little while to advance dialogue
>map is way too fucking big and confusing

Attached: AH FUCK.jpg (235x246, 15K)

There's always the minigames at the end and the bullshit mining game.

At least play through chapter 3 for the madlad. Chapter 4 is a slog and chapter 5 is retarded as hell.

Actually, even before Junko she almost fucked fat Byakuya. She is literally "used to it" as she says herself.

killed herself after togami fucked aoi i guess

doesn't fucking make sense tho, she would 100% have killed aoi

>emotionally manipulated MC. then just dies so MC can never question why she'd do such a shitty thing.
If only "all doors are unlocked" actually meant all doors are unlocked and you could see inside her room to learn more about her. Danganronpa is one of the worst written games I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

>bullshit mining game

I have the game on PS4 and this is what will forever bar me from platting it.

Attached: Fuck you.jpg (320x240, 41K)

Finish it for Kokichi's bullshitting if nothing else.

I got spoiled on some deaths and part of the ending. Still had a fun time with the game and enjoyed the ending.

Genocider doesn't kill women.

Byakuya finally decided to have mercy and put her out of her misery with his 15" rod.

She couldn't handle its absence after the fact and committed suicide

It might as well be her child. We will never know.

I've used the fucking jap excel sheet to cheat the game and I haven't gotten close to the score. I did once on my first ever try but I was a fucking retard and just mining away random shit.
I feel your pain because I've got it imported and the localization on the PS4 and I only needed the mining game.

doesn't mean toko wouldn't

Again, it's not her fault, she had a hard childhood and doesn't really understand she was abused

If it is that easy, it's not rape.

you have to see it through to the end, you'll have fun trust me

Attached: 1507506673623.jpg (2500x2057, 1.57M)

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (44).png (1000x1500, 1.47M)

Based Mahirufag

For the lulz
I like how his talent was something really inoffensive till the end

Brainwashed into becoming the ultimate faggot that ruins everyone's lives.
Someone had to spice up the killing game.

With the way cases are formatted, they kinda need to keep 1 absolute idiot alive for class debates to happen with basic case details. He's like one of the few characters that would get confused by shit like the where, when, how, etc of each case, so I dunno if replacing him would really work.
It would just result in some other character needing to act REALLY dumb in regards to some case details, and they already kinda do that at points with Akane and Toko.

Attached: 2019-05-08 18_50_29-Danganronpa _ Trigger Happy Havoc.jpg (365x429, 23K)

That's an interesting point of view since in DR2 only the most retarded survived, besides Fuyuhiko, that is

Attached: mam may we please have some coochie.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Flustered Miu is so cute

Attached: 76e87a0b9de544a94aec118fa584c20b.jpg (2796x4028, 3.86M)

I love just how fuckin chuuni he is. like even during the case 4 murder, the trial, and the execution, he stays chuuni as fuck and never breaks character.
>Akane
meant Aoi lmao

Attached: a62c09473b5771002aa66eaa4ea796c3.jpg (700x1089, 540K)

>completely missing the point
>"hurr durr, who cares that the outcome is that they made all of the prior content essentially invalid and turned it into what amounts to "it was just a dream" bullshit, all that matters is the intention."

Attached: uspw0xwb5s101.png (846x1088, 258K)

So are we going to any follow up information on the fake audition tapes and Tsumugi's copycat talent?

Touko too cute! Who else agrees?

Attached: c0e81cec-8486-4bd6-84f1-a941916d5076.gif (474x388, 1.52M)