Work in IT

>work in IT
>have enough money to buy vidya
>need to buy other shit I need in order to survive
>almost no time for videogames anyway
I used to say that life would be great when I start making my own money too.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562186533438.jpg (480x253, 15K)

Same situation but if you find a game fun enough, you'll make time.
t. played 3 hours of Baldur's Gate this weekend

Will prostitute's actually listen to you talk about random shit?

user, my spreadsheet isn't printing again

Attached: 1546768625088.png (349x301, 97K)

Attached: poor wagie.jpg (720x764, 142K)

I can't bring myself to sit down and play vidya for the 2 hours of free time I have a day
I always end up pissing it away browsing 4channel

As much as I would love to no life video games again, having my own spacious and quiet apartment to live in by myself is enough.

After 23 years of living with my family, being able to come home from work, strip to my boxers and sit alone in a room for 2 hours in peace feels a lot better than vidya right now

You're paying them for their time, and all they want is your cash so yeah.

Did you try restarting your computer?

If that doesn't work your fan might be overheating, please pour water into it and let me know how it goes, thanks.

Attached: 1556661568208.jpg (795x842, 128K)

To an extent. Must be interesting though. She is most likely already high or coming off of something. Mine ask me about my chinese cartoons and how none of em look chinese. Then she went on a rant about how she hates chinese and they have small dicks.

What's the point of living life if you barely have any time to enjoy it?

Attached: 1485220337131.png (163x209, 2K)

This but with dragons dogma

>there are 5 pages stuck in the printer, nobody knows how to open it and fix it, except me

Attached: 13213254.jpg (700x393, 48K)

Ask capitalists

>tfw work city IT and sometimes have to help police officers
>big gruff 50-somethings getting pissed because their hotmail won't open
>probably just got back in the office from beating the shit outta some minority women

>Join the army
>Comfortable amount of money
>Always too tired from long ass days and dreading the next day to do anything.

It's a new kind of hell. I went from no job and all the time in the world with no motivation to no free time and even less motivation. I'm starting to think life just isn't for me.

>Used to work at a gas station with rednecks
>I basically had to help my boss do everything computers once she realized I'm a tech guy
>Higher ups started a new system shortly before I signed on, but hadn't fully been put in yet
>I was able to sign on with literally no problem when it started
>Every single one of my coworkers were constantly unable to sign on and had to help all of my coworkers get setup
>A week before I quit one of my coworkers tells me that one of the higher ups signed them up with "work emails" for their sign ins
>Emails that didn't exist but would be "good enough" to get them in the system
No wonder that was such a clusterfuck. I can't believe we're nearly 20 years passed Y2K and people don't know how to basic with PCs yet.

Lol based

lol

Attached: 1538403444977.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

>gonna live on my own in about 6 months

any tips on apartment hunting in a city? like what kind of factors get me a good deal or get me scammed

Attached: 1545626063342.gif (170x200, 41K)

Ask if it's haunted. Legally they HAVE to tell you.

heres sorta some proof. games and anime in the back with figs

Attached: old pic.jpg (1911x1563, 589K)

the first and only time I’ve drunkenly stumbles my way into a strip club she let me punch her nipples while talking about David Lynch movies.

Nasty

Fucking kek

What are the average rates for a prostitute? Holding hands, handjob, blowjob, titfuck, hot dog, vaginal sex, anal sex, talk about Sonic games lore, that kind of stuff.

Attached: ajuIZ06.jpg (579x329, 25K)

Is there anyone that actually enjoys working in IT? My parents did that shit and they made it seem like the most miserable job around, even worse than physical labour stuff.

>not being paperless
Plebeian

Its on the same level as customer service and retail. Same shit.

I find the solution is simple. Ignore everyone and don't socialize unless you really have to. Then you have time for vidya.

Based

It's mentally exhausting because your job is to deal with people dumber than you in basic common sense who will then talk back to you as if they have a far better understanding of the situation. And then your superiors are all think you're retarded because you're not at their fucking specialized level so reaching out to them is annoying. They scoff at you for not being able to resolve "simple" problems, but then proceed to not do any if their ticket work that keeps piling up.

Do you fuck your boss.

*pinch her nipples

$20 for this bitch believe it or not. You wont get snap chat tier bitches, but its addictive to know you can cum inside a girl for about 2 hours paid work. She was hotter than the only GF i ever manged to land, thats for sure.

Attached: DSC00469.jpg (2592x1944, 2.28M)

>falling for wagie bait jobs

I got paid 10/hr to bust my ass, take orders, deliver food and basically just keep busy for 8 hours straight a day at a carl's jr. while perpetually desiring death

Ive wisened up since and now get paid 14.50/hr + fat overtime 1-3 times a month to shitpost here, watch netflix, anime, study or play switch or w/e, it's maximum comf and i now have more money than i know what to do with and i wake up each day feeling like i beat the system. Even the NEETs would grovel at my feet, i've mastered both worlds

>Cumming inside a prostitute
No thanks bruh

>$20
>2 hours paid work
poor guy.

this
That seems like a terrible way to lose my wizardry.

you know the best part of prostitues is that you pick them and dont have settle for ugly ones yet you still choose ugly

I make $30 in my soul crushing job. Where can I find top tier qts.
And why the fuck isn't prostitution legal.

I don't know how much you paid, but you got ripped off

no wonder prostitution is illegal in the USA when women look like that there

>Study to eventually work at IT
>Got to work for a while in Help Desk, it was unbelievably shit
>Quit
>Don't have any jew compTIA certs or whatever
>Still able to handle PC stuff to be able to work of course, but the job market demands you be certified by the tech cert jews

At 27, I'm starting to think that the simpler the job, the happier you'll be. Getting a bachelor's isn't always bad, but most of the time it really is a meme and I've grown to hate IT just because everything is so unbelievably shit. One look at /g/ should tell you. Everything is a cockswing contest on who crammed the most info about mundane, boring shit to flex on each other. Every job is just asking you do be a fucking wizard for a shit pay. Every good job requires 10+ years of experience. Working at night handing some boxes somewhere is more of my thing.

How much can you do with a prostitute?

She must have been qaling that street in the sun all day before you came a long. She looks burned to a crisp.

>why the fuck isn't prostitution legal
Because you didn't film it and sell it.

Attached: commander-sasha-ratchet-deadlocked-7.07.jpg (210x240, 15K)

The absolute state of people on Yea Forums

Jesus, she looks like my aunt

user...

>tfw when making 6 figures without a wage

just work part time dude

I don't give a fuck if he fuck my aunt, she is a slut anyways

Have sex

this man is right
you can get something like a maths degree, sure, but good luck getting a job _anywhere_ unless you did an internship and picked some specific bullshit like 'office statistics', and yes that's a real thing. And even then, you'll be working 40-50 hours a week for what? You'll be making good pay, but you'll fucking hate your life. Some people become teachers, which is enjoyable for some but it's still a 50 hour grind.

Money is very important, but it is not the only finite resource in your life

To create wealth for your jewish overlords so they can buy yachts and shit. Poor people shouldn't reproducem this shit sucks.

Attached: 1533614366658.png (1303x609, 713K)

Yea Forums has always been /g/'s retarded NEET little brother. Cool uncle /diy/ won't even talk to us anymore.

Are you gonna give me her business card or something?

Me too
>wake up
>browse Yea Forums for 15 minutes
>start work
>break for an hour, eat and browse Yea Forums
>back to work
>finish, eat, go to gym for two hours
>browse Yea Forums for a few hours
>fap for an hour
>sleep
When I play vidya I do 8 hour sessions so the only time I can get into it is the weekends

ITS DA JOOS

Attached: based_circle_remover.png (529x541, 282K)

>6:30 am
weak shit

Attached: jocko-willink-attack-mondays.png (1200x753, 439K)

no, if you're not ready to fuck they'll rape you.

Wagecucks HATE him! Find out why.

Same, except I still live with my parents and our house is paid off.
Remember kids, don't move out if you're still single and don't have kids.

I work from 4PM to midnight in a boiling hot filtration room waiting for something to maybe happen

Kek’d

what do you do now?

Naw, but she was pretty cute for someone with a perpetual "i'm going to have a panic attack" face.

>gym for 2 hours
play vidya instead, you fuck

VERY cursed images

>IT'S NOT DA JOOS
Educate yourself.

Attached: 1562641414474.jpg (475x500, 107K)

>"i'm going to have a panic attack" face.
Hot

Attached: 1560188354059.png (827x1167, 717K)

Nobody enjoys it. Who implied such a thing?

Attached: 9f52fd33c9bccee038b8c4264e9b26d052876912r1-540-304_00.gif (320x180, 598K)

Except that isn't a race. They are white.

>Jews
>not a race
Are you retarded? Do you have brain damage?

It's really not. At one point in history there was a distinct enough lineage, but it is all washed out now. It's not any different than any other American with 20 different backgrounds.

Attached: 1560712013116.jpg (576x960, 93K)

How?

>You have to eat all the eggs.

how do i do this?

I make a salary.

user could you please stop playing pokemon crystal on an emulator and get back to fucking work

I understand the frustration of the plebians at the bottom of the job/career latter. I understand you're very jealous of da j00wish overlords getting to hire 9 year old prostitutes on the regular, but why do you all have the IQ of a Gorilla? "muh free stuff, muh we shouldn't have to work like slaves" bitch get the fuck out. I know I know, "muh anecdotal" but I live as a wageslave. . You know what I see? Terrible money management.

>someone claims to be broke
>eats nothing but bread & water saving for a car
>expect them to get a $2k shitbox on wheels since they are "broke"
>they get a brand new 2020 car right off the lot with a $450/mo payment because their credit score is shit
>they buy weed for outrageous prices and consume alcohol on a daily/weekly basis
>they eat out every weekend spending $40 on a dinner
>buy the newest goyphone every fucking year
>don't forget the goywatch too
>goy air pods
>spend $ on micros transaction mobile games, like $50 per paycheck
>all of them are $20+ in debt, some over $100k

Seriously, call poor people what they are, dumb. Dumb as a fucking rock, with no brain cells steered towards money management. They could be making $100k/year and they will still find room to complain about their pay.

Fucking imbeciles.

Attached: 1562653972689.png (320x240, 7K)

>they buy weed
Why am I not surprised?

>buy 2k death trap on wheels
>no warranty
>higher insurance
>more maintenance
>and it's a shitbox

You sound like a Britbong

A one time $2k purchase with the occasional $100-400 repair vs $450/mo for the next 4 years? Insurance may be higher if you go full coverage but why would you on a shitbox? With a new vehicle you're forced to go full coverage for financing it in the states. Liability only is dirt cheap.

>death trap
So go a little extra on making sure the brakes work, not like it will literally explode on you.

>friend buys a 2002 ford f-150 for $2k
>put 150k miles on it working
>sold it for $2k again
>spent like $700 in maintenance over the year or so he used it.

Never buy a used car unless you're just rich and don't care.

new car*

derp

>Have a 98 jeep cherokee in great condition
>No monthly payment.
>Maintence might amount to a $500 a whole year which is stomachable and around 1 month or 2s of paying on a new car
>I pay $250 for insrance every 6 months. zoomer brother with a 2017 pays around $400

>have an 85 Supra
>is broken

>be a wagecuck in 3rd world country
>after performing daily routine, phonepost and play mobile shit as long there's no problem or supervisor isn't looking
>can't play vidya since house is being repaired
I just want to be a NEET again

>not showering

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

tfw work at geek squad for $19/hr

Attached: agent-small.png (150x246, 44K)

Where do you find em?

That's pretty decent. I used to be a tech for circuit city back in 05 and I made $10.25 an hour. Now I just fuck around doing Uber eats for like 20 hours a week making average $24 an hour. Cozy for now.

It was the 70s

I wish it were more. Apple clients are obnoxious cunts

Because Uncle Sam can't dip his fingers into it.

Downtown in my area. Always hung out there. I went and couldnt muster the courage for several days. The ones that want to get in the car will usually stare you down as you drive by. Its unmistakable. One day i did it and its made the difference between 10 years of having sex every other week and 10 years of wizard no sex. I dont know what else to say. Ive been doing this for over ten years now. Sometimes i get a knock at my door and its one of the girls and we quickly screw and i drop her off whever see needs to go. I couldnt have imagined my life without them.

Attached: DSC00472.jpg (2592x1944, 472K)

Do you live in a city? How are you making that much after gas?

Oh so nothing's changed in 14 years nice. Well if you're still young then enjoy the ride and keep moving forward. I was 18 when I worked there and haven't done shit with my life since. Make a decision and act on it, don't think you'll have a long time to decide because that shit will creep up on you fast and then you'll be a 32 year old NEET living at home with your parents with no future.

Middle to upper class suburban area with wealthy people who tip me nice amounts of money.

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-010512_Uber Driver.jpg (1440x2960, 450K)

I always tip the Skip the Dishes people 15%. I can't imagine paying more than that for any reason other than if I fucked up something on my end that they had to deal with.

What's the worst thing you caught so far?

I have the option of city and rich suburbs. Which do you think would be more money faster? Do you do postmates or any other delivery services too?

I have a degree in Management Information Systems. I work retail customer service at Best Buy since I am at home helping my Mom out. What is a good starter job in the field that pays well?

i have a degree in computer science. I am a stock Clerk

Tell me again how college is "good" and studying stem is a good idea. I hate this. I got a degree that I despise AND I am still unemployable

Contact a recruiting company.
Make a Linkedin.
You can get a job in your field.

Feels

Fuck driving in cities and dealing with traffic and no parking. I'd stick to the rich suburbs. And no I only do Uber eats but some try hards do multiple apps at once. I don't see the point since I get back to back orders anyway so there's nothing to gain.

Where do you live? I live in California and a quickie with a prostitute is at least $125.

ugh i hate it when i have to dress up and eat in the morning

and pee

fucking wall street fat cats

>have workaholic dad who build a successful business and bought /built a bunch of real estate
>right now finishing my masters degree in same field
>already got a small business myself
>bought a house and remodeling it into 2 apartments, gonna live in one and rent out the other
>it's 50m from work too and we got a new glas fibre connection
>got a nice gf with great ass

I never had to worry about money and, thanks to my dad, probably never will. Life on easy mode. I'm worried I won't be able to be as successful as my dad at running the business, so after graduating, I want to expand the real estate side of things so I can live off rent should the business go belly up.

My point is, I do have enough money and still enough time to play vidya. If you're a wagie, I suggest reading the 4 hour work week by Tim Ferris. Even if you don't start a business selling crap online, he has a lot of useful tips on being more efficient at work and thus freeing up a lot of time. I listened to the audio book twice and became a lot more productive and happy and my vidya time practically doubled.

yup IT is a meme

what about IT job that require tons of certs? Im about to acquire a lot. are those types good?

It really depends on the area that you are in. Not many choices in some bum fuck nowhere town.

I can't play vidya until I feel at least somewhat as athletically capable as the character

Attached: 1556894262213.jpg (255x253, 9K)

>I make a salary.
So you work 60 plus hour weeks any way?
t. someone who left salary hell at UPS

Thank god I have rich parents and a trust fund.

Attached: 1550621946711.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

your options are
>have money and no time
>have time and no money
or get married and have kids and
>have no money and no time
or get really fucking lucky and have money and time.

I literally have zero contacts on my LinkedIn.

>Working a basic bitch retail job for like 10 bucks an hour 30 to 40 hours a week.
>Kind of wondering if getting a degree is even worth it

For my field it's either get an education degree and teach HS or go to grad school and become a professor 8 years from now. Kind of wondering if my simple grind isnt a better option, allowing me to enjoy leisure activities and pursue creative interests.

Why would I work 60 hours?

Fucking this. Nigger I used to drive around has a self destructive attitude and had to pawn his Xbox off (a second time lmao) to make rent because he doesn't go to work.

Imo, studying is a waste of time unless you're passionate about the field or its a business degree.
If you just want money, find or create something (a product) that you can sell online with minimal effort.

>have an 83 280zx
>they cant find parts because its a fucking zx
I was such a retard.

Attached: DRIFTO.webm (1916x1062, 2.86M)

If I didn't have this thing I would probably have gone for an old 240z. Almost impossible to find a good one now but I might have gotten lucky ten years ago when I got my Supra.

Get a hard labor job and get rich. Starting in my city is $25/hr for factory work. Work for 20 years and retire. It's just that easy. Don't be lazy.

Your company is shit. Never work for UPS. My experience at the warehouse that I worked at was so fucked that I literally left and pulled loans to learn a trade to get as FAR away from the shit that happened there as possible.
>We have had a decapitation and a scalping happen in the warehouse
>My boss who has been there 30 years just got into the position he was in when Mrs. Mismanagement got to corporate in 10 years. My boss was much better than her.
>He had to get a kidney removed and woke up swinging punches screaming "they're cheating! They're cheating their numbers!"
>Every single person there hates their lives and jobs
>people say the UPS curse is to retire and then die like 3-5 years later of a heart problem
>Fuck you Jerry

Attached: fucking polnareff.gif (500x283, 732K)

how is IT a meme? and web dev is better?

Same. Working at UPS full time motivated me to quit UPS and go back to college full time to finish my degree. It's a fucking hell hole

It's not just UPS. It's FedEx too. I worked for both and it's the same shit.

I heard FedEx was more strict.

Oh dont get me wrong. Me and my bros got the 280zx running but we couldn't get the headlights going because we found out that the pajeet who fucked with it before completely removed the relay for the headlights. I am SOL until we find something. Sucks but at least I was able to get the title and not buy a fucked stolen car or something.

Thank you. That was my first job outside of college as an "engineer" Shit was so fucking stupid. They hired me as a "full time intern" but just started calling me the "load planner" This means I was working with a wage and had no insurance or time off. Shit was the big gay and the woman who did this to me was the one who went to fucking corporate.

This is true. At least UPS is so fucked you can no call no show for a month and they'll call YOU and ask if you want to come back in. Fed Ex they just Fed Axe your ass.

Two sides of the same shit coin.

Attached: 7up dio.jpg (478x600, 277K)

Thats what LinkedIn is for. To network. Pit your profile as looking for a job, make your resume public.

>Have dad who was literally the president of the medical board and set me up with a solid start on a retirement account.
>Am in trade school as an airplane mechanic.
Feels weird man. At least the job is cool and has a ceiling of 100k+ because you work a ton of hours.

Attached: banana.gif (200x200, 679K)

he's now a prositute user, a prositute

my only frens are on my job, that's where i chill and get paid

>psychopaths gets into corporate
BIG THINK user, BIG FUCKING THINK.

Didn't know the world I was getting myself into. Shifted careers. Am happy if not for the debt from school. Small price to pay honestly because I got $6250 from my company for school. Shaves a bit off.

is it that you can't see any of the data in your old excel docs from office 98?
if we remotely upgraded you to windows 10 recently then it's probably a missing font, if you'll let me remote on I've got a script that can fix it

>Army
Join USAF you fool, if you want maximum military comfiness

>browsing the web for a job
>UPS is hiring drivers for $20/hour with benefits
>dope, apply
>get job, go to the driver class
>show up to the local warehouse after
>"we wont need you to drive until Christmas time" (7 months away)
>"in the meantime, push boxes for half the pay and only 10-15 hours a week
>quit two weeks later when I got a new full time job
>warehouse manager calls me to ask why I quit and what was wrong
For real, fuck UPS. Liars and mutineers who will happily destroy your packages because their employees hate life.