FINAL FANTASY X-3

>Tidus and Yuna go on vacation after Tidus returns in FF X-2
>Tidus and Yuna get into an argument and Tidus kicks a bomb he mistakes for a blitzball and it blows his head off
>His head lands next to Yuna and she faints
>Yuna brings him back from the dead but he isn't the same
>Months go by and now a girl name Chuami shows up and she claims she's Auron's daughter
>She's the biggest cunt in the entire FF series
>Yuna is back being a Christfag which completely erases all character development she got in X-2
>Tidus and Yuna break up because lol reasons
>Sin returns because somebody literally wished for Sin to return (I shit you not)
>Now Yuna has to defeat Sin again once and for all for good this time.. again

Are you hyped for FF X-3 Yea Forums?

Attached: tidus yuna ff x 3.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8N4ETTcIcQk
youtu.be/Tn989eCN4ag?t=04m03s
ffx3chat.createaforum.com/general-discussion/~eternal-cost~-french-to-english-translation-47/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll retcon that entire plotline if they know what's good for them. And if they're smart, X-3 would be a prequel following Braska, Auron, and Jecht on their first pilgrimage.

>retcon
No way they'll retcon this they already have their plot even though it's beyond retarded

> if they know what's good for them.
user remember we're talking about modern Square here

Why is Modern Square so hellbent on destroying everything great thing they once had?

Attached: 1552526827986.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Would you fuck Chuami?

Attached: Chuami-Kurgum-Colored-FFX-Will.png (320x320, 181K)

she's voiced by estelle so absolutely

Modern Square is still terrific on waifus

Attached: Aqua Ultimania kh 3.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

Squeenix literally ripped from a retarded fanfiction, they lost their minds.

fpbp

>Incredibly generic design
>Huge bitch
Nah

So if somebody can just wish for Sin to return can't they just wish for Auron, Jecht, Braska and all the other dead guys back?

Attached: jecht hot.gif (540x324, 2.31M)

>>Huge bitch
That's a turn on user
>Chuami will never embarrass you and make fun of your dick

Attached: 1545886186278.png (425x500, 222K)

>FINAL FANTASY X-0

Yuna looks great in that pic

>kicks a bomb he mistakes for a blitzball and it blows his head off
How does kicking a bomb makes only your head fly away?

>Aeris will have her Kingdom Hearts "innocence personified" personality
>Tifa won't call Barret a retard
>Cid won't be abusive to Shera
>Barret won't dress up like a Popeye sailor
>Red XIII won't dress up like a Shinra soldier
>Yuffie won't have unbuttoned short shorts
>No marching or squatting minigames
>Since the entire game is just Midgar and you'd only have four party members until Red XIII joins at the end, Jessie and Biggs will get added as temp party members
>More focus on the Turks
>Rufus won't die
>Palmer won't randomly get hit by a truck when you beat him
>Scarlet won't name the world's most powerful weapon the Sister Ray
>Don Corneo won't try to rape a 16 year-old
>Crisis Core people will show up in Cloud's flashbacks
>Hojo won't try to breed Red XIII and Aeris
>Dio won't be a muscular guy in a speedo
>No Barret date, probably no Yuffie date
>No Tifa/Scarlet girly slapfight
>No extremely time-consuming CPR minigame with an underage girl
>No gay sauna scene
>Fewer wacky enemies
>Increased emphasis on Zack, his parents are no longer missable
>Probably more about Cloud's past during Midgar since you can't have an entire game where you don't go into the protagonist's history
>Final boss of Midgar will no longer be a random tank
>They'll somehow work in "dilly-dally-shilly-shally"

Attached: download (1).jpg (820x620, 423K)

Yeah but she lost all her character development. She's back the religious nun like in FF X and not the fun loving spunky girl from FF X-2

Attached: yrp.jpg (640x360, 104K)

Japan

Attached: teedus hahaha.gif (350x174, 319K)

>people falling for the bait

>not wanting a trad Yuna gf

Part of her character development in X-2 was that while she enjoyed the freedom, she wasn't really the free-wheeling spunky mercenary type at heart. Her settling back in after that experiment would be consistent. Turning back into a passive priestess for a religion she knows is a lie and basically worshiped Satan is going much too far, though.

kek

Attached: Laugh.jpg (419x480, 58K)

He kicks it up into the air or maybe tried doing a head butt on it?

>Bait
Everything listed literally happened. It happened in the canon pic related novel and the canon audio drama in the X/X-2 HD Remaster

Attached: ff x 2.5.jpg (1756x2560, 407K)

SE dialed it back and declared its publication as a mistake when people were upset at it being included in the remaster bundle.

>canon audio drama in the X/X-2 HD Remaster
The remasters come with an audio book of the novel or something?

Attached: 0087787.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

When did they do that?

No? It's literally on the main screen. You get FF X, FF X Eternal Calm movie, FF X-2, FF X-2 Last Mission and Last Will audio drama. Did you play the Remaster user?

Attached: chuami ff x.png (376x870, 455K)

I haven't, i want to buy it tho, i had no idea the game came with all them stuffs

Including Last Will is what put me off of buying it.

It's worth it alone for FF X and X-2. Last Missions could have been good but the gameplay is ATROCIOUS and Last Will is a spit in the face to everybody who gives a shit about FF X story/characters. I'm still mad 5 years later

Attached: 1537237519544.jpg (1900x1426, 244K)

>Caring about X plot and lore
>Not caring about the gameplay, X-2 included
I would play X-3 if they make the gameplay good again AND add a skip cutscene option.

did Rian Johnson wrote that?

It's a RPG bro. Plot and lore is literally the biggest appeal

Attached: yuna wedding.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

The original writer for FF X and X-2 wrote How in the fuck is it even possible for a man to shit on his own legacy ON PURPOSE. Nobody at Square told him "hey dumbass what the fuck are you doing?"

Attached: Nojima.jpg (300x260, 20K)

He wrote them without oversight, he did the scripts on his own then used his contacts to officialize them. Imagine it being like a George Lucas situation.

Sakaguchi wasn't there anymore to stop them

So Nojima is a bigger hack than George Lucas?

I mean yes, you can at least derive some enjoyment from the prequels if you like ham and cheese.

So we spent a whole game getting Teedus back only for Yuna to friendzone him? You can't be fucking serious right now

Attached: 1562477338318.jpg (1422x1978, 155K)

I thought it was Yu Yevon that kept summoning Sin and using the Final Aeon as a replacement. How does Sin come back without Yunalesca and Yu Yevon?

Tidus hooks up with the new OC chick and Yuna with the new OC boy.
In Will, wishes have power. So much power that you can just wish hard enough and things happen. Even fucking retarded things like Sin coming back.

I actually feel bad for Tidus. Square absolutely hates him. Not only do they kill him but they cuck him too. Jesus

Attached: 6660FF5E-A4EA-4B55-B86A-9DAE523731E4.jpg (749x738, 90K)

>Tidus hooks up with the new OC chick and Yuna with the new OC boy.
That sounds lame as fuck

What's funny is that they 'time travel' to watch the fall of Zanarkand from the perspective of residents and a really similar NTR story happens with the two they were riding.

Where the fuck is this all coming from again? Am I being memed here?

WHY AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD WISH SIN BACK? FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE

Attached: 1528659613562.png (300x309, 26K)

see

>Did you play the Remaster?
No because they made him look even more retarded
Yeah I don't see anything new here

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Why not? The Radical Dreamers guy hated the Chrono Trigger characters enough to shit on them in the sequel.

i've always thought a ffx prequel would be awesome

>Lulu fucked, had a baby by and married this retard
>Literally fucking her dead boyfriend's brother

Attached: wakka.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

He looks so unique and iconic in the PS2. Why did they outsource the remaster to the lowest bidder?

So what is Rikku doing now? Is she a full fledged whore now?

Attached: rikku ffx2.png (311x500, 165K)

>Wanting literally the exact same game as FFX but with only three party members

Sounds like a lot of fun!

that's pretty common though, in a lot of places a widow will marry her dead husband's brother

If she liked Chapu so much, might as well go for the next best thing.

because square has been complete shit since the Enix merger and everyone is in denial about it

Oh wow I never noticed but NuTidus looks a lot like early 00s Tetsuya Nomura

Attached: nomura early years.jpg (900x600, 63K)

between this and the FF15 novel, Square really needs to stop writing Novel Continuations for their games

Can't be the only one who thinks that his hair here makes him look grievously balding

I'd rather have Xenoblade 3 over X-3.

Attached: 304761dd284f4e8768c78ce5e68f76d0.jpg (850x762, 153K)

Why does X have a hidden relationship stat it uses for multiple scenes if they're just gonna force Yuna on you anyway

Nah Nomura still has a good amount of hair left. He's just getting fat now

Attached: nomura laughing at casualfags.jpg (378x378, 19K)

This sounds exactly like the bullshit rumours I read about X2 before it launched.

>Tidus blows up and his head lands to Yuna
Now that's some next level shitty writing

Same reason some people put mayo on their steak.

God why couldn't we get to fuck her?

Attached: lulu tits mage.webm (1024x510, 2.8M)

Well it doesn't help that they put last will on "credits and bonus audio"

>IV, VII, X, XIII, XV’s settings revisited, oftentimes more than once
>There will never be another game that uses VIII’s setting

Life is unfair.

still my favourite

That sounds terrible. We already know their story and what happens. What could a game involving those three, and in a world we've all already explored, possibly be about to keep things interesting?

It's a holdover from traditional custom. Who is the closest living male relative who can take care of this man's wife and her children? That's generally the brother. The Jews even took it a step further and mandated that he knock up his dead brother's wife if she didn't have any kids yet so his brother would get an heir. Obviously this sort of thing was only practiced in cultures where having multiple wives was accepted.

Thankfully she has some godly sfm.

Serious question did anybody actually use the furry?

Attached: 1557199739923.jpg (656x721, 71K)

as i recall they actually wish for everyone who died to come back to life because they want to bring back tidus, who died again because he kicked an exploding blitzball, and everyone includes sin so sin comes back as well

none of that is a joke

I think I hate Square Enix now. X was one of the last good things they had left and now they managed to shit on it.

Attached: 1524529509941.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Will Tidus ever been a hulking sexy beast of a man like his father? Jecht makes me go full fag and I'm not ashamed.

Attached: jecht is sex.png (1024x576, 688K)

X-3 would be best as a non-linear game where Rikku leads an expedition to rebuild Home using resources from the lands beyond Spira

lol no you get Yuna vs Sin again

You don't want it, all of those have been bad.

Tidus clearly took after his mom in general build.

V had a sequel too in the form of an anime
And of course XII is a revisited setting in and of itself.

Be thankful Square hasn't touched VIII or IX and left it alone. Look at how fucking horrid everything they touched has become. Especially with X. You want the X treatment with VIII user? You want Squall to die and then get cucked by Zell?

Attached: squall is dead.png (1280x800, 468K)

XII also had a DS sequel that no one talks about.

Don't forget that Yuna plans to cuck Tidus with that OC fag that has a crush on her. Because apparently the only REAL way to stop Sin is through NTR.

>tfw helped to add red xiii shinra uniform and palmer getting truck'd to this list
I feel special.

Attached: 917387.jpg (1920x800, 154K)

6, 8, and 9 are the ones who've escaped the most faggotry. The worst that's happened with any of those three is a bad port for 6.

The furry is a crutch character that happens to be the jack-of-all-trades, so casuals DO use him until some points where they realize using other characters are better

youtube.com/watch?v=8N4ETTcIcQk

This is still the greatest thing to come from the entire FF X saga. This is absolutely brilliant

Attached: FFX-2HD_1000_Words.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

So he can settle for Quistis? I'd say he lucked out.

Quistis was great. Rinoa honestly dragged the game down for me.

Attached: 1553904281089.jpg (1171x876, 375K)

Nah Square would turn him into another basedboy like they did Tidus

I think the idea was to make him look more like the prerendered cutscene Tidus

I think it's telling that whenever they need a female FFVIII rep it's never Rinoa. Unless it's for a villain slot it's either Selphie or more often Quistis. I can't name a single time they used Rinoa unless they were bringing in the entire cast.

Yeah and they gave Vaan a shirt which immediately improves his design though not his character.

I haven't played X or X-2 but why she became a singer, or was she already one in X? What was SE thinking when they made this sequel? X-2 just for the looks gives me a Charlie's Angels vibe

>see this thread going apeshit about the Will audio
>decide to listen to it myself
>”somebody strongly wished for Sin to return. Only the Final Summoner and final aeon can defeat Sin”

Okay I’m about to go apeshit too. THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF FFX WAS TO END THE CYCLE OF SIN. YUNA AND THE GANG LITERALLY KILLED GOD TO STOP SIN FOR GOOD . YUNA FUCKING KNOWS THE FINAL AEON THING WILL NOT WORK AND SIN WILL RETURN FUCK THIS COMPANY FUCK THESE INCOMPETENT JAP FUCKS

Attached: E7C7D3CD-7500-43AC-99F6-87E38A97C7E9.jpg (399x300, 29K)

They didn't kill a god, they killed the original summoner that created the Sin system, who only exists as an automaton in the process.

Because she needed something to do after not having to protect the world anymore. She got to live her own life so she became a party girl singer sphere hunter.

In X-2 they use Dress Spheres, which contain people's memories, to switch class. Basically a job system. Songstress is one of the jobs, but it turns out to be special because the person whose memories it contains, Lyn, has her consciousness in there too. This causes a small degree of personality bleed into human until they figure out what's going on and she wants to help her, which ties into the Vegnagun plot. As for this specific scene, Yuna's interactions with Lyn convince her that song could be used to help quell the civil war brewing in Spira, so she basically sets up a huge concert. She can only sing because she's using the Songstress Dress Sphere, and Lyn manifests during the song.
And despite valuing the experiences, she also learns towards the end that this kind of life isn't really for her.

No user they traveled back to Zanarkand and watched an NTR story between a summoner and her estranged boyfriend she turned into a Final Aeon, so now she has to basically fucking ape this dumb slut's actions entirely even though they completely failed even in her time.

I'm not joking either, half the reason she breaks up with Tidus and starts sizing up the OC boy to fuck is that she doesn't want to make him into the Final Aeon and kill him again so she'd rather coach herself into liking the new kid enough that he'll work.

You're the reason why we got X-2.

>they made Yuna a shy religious girl to a slut back to a shy religious girl
Why ? I liked her better as a slut . She’s boring as a shy religious girl

Attached: 55EC1B03-ED7D-4EC1-B428-7A25DAABE7FA.jpg (815x598, 124K)

>No extremely time-consuming CPR minigame with an underage girl
The only good thing.

Why is she even doing the final summoning bullshit when she herself knows first hand it will not work and Sin will return? It will just be another cycle all over again. This makes no fucking sense

I like how Square Enix has done the impossible and make me utterly abhor a newly introduced character using just her voice in some audio mini book. I don't even have a face to latch my rage onto, but somehow, the dump Japs managed to make me hate Chuami more than Lightning, Vaan, Penelo and Noctis combined.

Attached: 1562894234069.png (1200x898, 854K)

This is perfectly ruinous, SE should do it since they're fucking everything up anyways

Too many belts protecting her chastity

So is Zell the third wheel here or something.
He'd probably suck Squalls dick, he looks like the type.

Well in X-2 her attitude is basically her trying to copy Rikku with her encouragement, but she learns that this is as much her forcing herself to be someone she's not as much as the pure cold summoner schtick was towards the end. Still, her going back to being that rather than learn what she was supposed to about assertiveness and that she should be free to be who she wants, which were major parts of her development in both X and X-2, is total bullshit. The only thing that'd make sense is her settling into something between.

kinda unrelated, but Nomura is a hack

Because Nojima says it'll totally work this time because Yu Yevon is dead and the Final Aeon was cool so he wants to bring it back. It's all asspulls with this new Sin plot.

Very unrelated actually Nomura had nothing to do with this other than designing the characters

But wouldn’t that mean Yuna would become the new Yu Yevon? I can see Nojima doing some bullshit like this

I always let Irvine take the dummies.

Attached: 1541717263911.jpg (1195x838, 592K)

The voice fits the person.

Would I enjoy X2 if I didn't care too much for X?

He ends up with the random cafeteria girl who considers Zell her role model for being able to eat so much food judging by the ending cutscene. That said Zell is definitely down for Squall's hotdog.

For its battle system? Maybe.
For its plot and characters? Absolutely not.

Squall looks really unimpressed

Attached: 1555943496058.jpg (240x240, 15K)

X-3 should be Jehct origin story

THEN WHO WAS SIN?
No seriously, does that mean Jecht got revived as Sin and Yu Yevon too? SEYMOUR TOO? For the sake of absurdity I hope Chappu also comes back to destroy Wakka's and Lulu's family.

I don't find anything redeemable about VIII only reason I checked it out cause people kept telling me how breakable this game is

>wow Lulu I die and suck my retarded brother’s dick? Fuck you

I’m more interested in that think next to her. Whats his name? He looks like a bossy bottom.

I only played IV to X, is X-2 worth checking out?

I wanna FUCK that Tidus.

Twink*

Funny enough the development of XV went to shit when Nomura left

>THEN WHO WAS SIN?
good question, I haven't the slightest idea

Attached: question mark.png (250x418, 121K)

X-2 is the natural evolution and synergy of both the combat gameplay and the job-change system of previous iterations of Final Fantasy, only overlooked due to the Charlie's Angel aesthetics.

It's a Yea Forums cult classic for this very reason

Wait the job system's back from FFV? That sounds neat

Sin was originally Yu Yevon but since he’s dead I guess it resets to Jecht since he was the last reincarnated Sin (and I guess to add more daddy issues to Tidus again). Or Sin might do a hard reset and be Yu Yevon again and we might get to see his human form? I honestly don’t know what retarded direction Square is taking this bullshit

Attached: DCD8D897-38FB-44F6-9CBC-F504B1C82029.png (300x256, 88K)

iirc there are like 10 jobs that you get along the story and some exclusive to sidequests that you only get to try once (FUCK YOU SHIN-RA). I remember songstress(bard), dark knight/warrior, thief, shooter, whatever Paine's job is, some animal one, some mage ones.
I have really bad memory.

He already said he got that novel stuff from fanfics online that he thought was cool and Square has already stopped associating themselves with it. Only the post-credits stuff with Tidus coming back, Sin coming back, and Cuami are what they'll roll with.

But Sin coming back is the absolute worst.

To this day I still can't get my head wrap around on how XIII got 2 sequels

Attached: 1507879598406.gif (377x297, 34K)

That makes it even worse. The audio stuff is what feels like a slap in the face. At least Tidus kicking a bomb and getting decapitated is so retarded it's hilarious. Sin coming back just completely undermines FF X and makes the whole entire game pointless

Attached: 1546624426994.jpg (720x802, 45K)

Jap sales and reusing assets.

>Gunner (Yuna's Default)
>Thief (Rikku's Default)
>Warrior (Paine's Default)
>WHM
>BLM
>Gun Mage (BLM)
>Mascot
>Beastmaster
>Psychic
>Dark Knight
>Samurai
>Gambler
Off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure thtere's many more

SquareEnix doesn’t have any integrity. They just take what SquareSoft has made and milk it to death without a care in the world.

If Cuami and Sin are coming in they're probably going to include Kurgum and the whole NTR-to-avoid-killing-Tidus plot.

Was XIII really that big in Japan?

Is Tidus the most JUST Final Fantasy protag of all time?

Attached: 1518296973843.png (638x470, 370K)

You must never forget her.

Attached: 21241421.jpg (696x358, 112K)

2bh Titus dying in the end was he most bold move Square could make since every protag before that had happy endings hell I think Zidane dying with his brother in IX would've been a far better ending

Endings aren't better just because they're sad. The only reason Tidus' works is because it's part of his character development from a selfish jock to someone truly caring, and as a huge reversal of his role in Yuna's life. He taught her that sacrificing yourself is unacceptable and not to keep secrets, then he turns around and tries to keep it secret that he has to sacrifice himself.

>never really existed in the first place
>actually gets to live life as a actual human being
>brutally dies in the most horrific way possible literally immediately afterwards
>comes back to life but you’re all fucked up
>gets cucked by a twink and is forced to protect your ex girlfriend because you made a promise to her
Yeah nobody had it worst than Tidus

Attached: 65803078-8109-43F4-BEFA-FA6F6684C3D2.jpg (640x480, 70K)

I am legit amazed Square hasn’t raped VI yet. It’s there 3rd most popular and beloved FF game after VII and X. How that escaped the milking rape torture is beyond me

Attached: 47518437-006D-4DF9-87E8-0C377D88E227.jpg (353x520, 25K)

I think that was the original ending until Square changed it. I can’t remember where I read it from but I think Zidane was suppose to die but Square changed it last second

It takes much more effort to remake a 2D sprite game into the semi-realistic 3D high graphics fuckfests they make now. As for why they haven't made a bad phone sequel or anime, even back when it was newer, no clue.

That's cuz VI is trash.

Not only that but Teedus and Yuna ended up truly needing each other. Yuna's personality was 100% selfless to the point where she was willing to kill herself for functionally no reason. She was willing to marry Seymour for, from her perspective, no reason. All of it was for everyone else's benefit. It was Teedus's selfishness that rubbed off on her and made her able to look outside the box for the first time in her life. Yes Teedus died but his spirit lived on in her. Yuna was a changed woman forever to her benefit.

Wait no that's too bittersweet. So let's make a sequel to overturn that entire ending

They’re going to bring that joke of a villain Seymour back aren’t they?

Attached: 64E7CD46-C15E-44CC-9BBB-2FCE076B375D.jpg (214x317, 13K)

I hate bitter'sweet' anything, so I was fine with the little bit in X-2. Will is a complete and utter farce, though.

Yuna sounded like the perfect woman before Tidus showed up.

Terra is close by having her mother die when she was born and her father become a guinea pig for the empire and her losing all free will during her childhood and teenage years. Even then she gets to live a happy life, albeit without magic. But yeah, Tidus has it the worst.

they tried with that ios/android port and well...

>4 got milked before 6
Is 4 even that good? Never played it

I'm okay with Yuna being more extroverted. But I really wanted her to move on. Which yeah that's one of the endings but that's not the true ending. It just makes the sacrifices in X feel pointless. Why the hell was Maester Mika freaking out about Yunalesca dying? She just went to the Farplane which is apparently easily accessible. And Fayth can still dream from the Farplane. If anything killing Yunalesca made the Pilgrimages easier. Obviously that's not the case, X-2 made that shit up but that's my point now you have to think about it everytime you play X.

for the love of god no

>post yfw your favorite FF hasn't be SQUARED
Damn it feels good to be a IX fag

Attached: 1557197556381.jpg (500x369, 34K)

I'm happy with it if it means we get a new model of Yuna and get more dog bestiality porn of her

Tidus got dreamed back up mainly as a favor from the pyreflies for stopping Vegnagun, I really doubt they as a collective would consent to anyone bringing back Yunalesca of all things.

That utterly dogshit steam port doesn't count?

Could be worse.

Attached: IMG_2081.jpg (1136x640, 583K)

my fucking eyes, man

Attached: 1551987260603.png (565x419, 508K)

Can somebody explain the Tidus/Shuyin thing to me? Is Tidus the dream version of Shuyin? If so, then does that mean Jecht is based off a real person from the real Zanarkand?

Attached: 1550040340506.jpg (1125x1000, 603K)

I'd rather have this than pointless sequels and character assassinations

More or less, the fayth based Tidus on the half-remembered Shuyin in looks. Personality is much different. That doesn't necessarily mean Jecht was someone real, or if he was, if that person was remotely like Jecht as a person or related to Shuyin. He could be a complete fabrication too, it being a dream it's all possible.

It'd be worth it if summon/unsent Tidus came back without his head.

As a fan of 4, as in it's my personal favorite, t's not THAT good, but it's still a good game. The main problem with 4 isn't even with the actual original game, but with the fucking after years trash.
4, on its own, is a pretty okay-good FF game.

>combining the novella and the audio drama, the latter of which doesnt even acknowledge the existence of the novella
you people are retarded. the audio drama is well done

Tidus being weak jn the audio drama is literally in direct connection to the novella you fucking retard. He's not himself because he was resurrected by Yuna

SO IS X-3 HAPPENING OR NOT

maybe

Would you fuck Paine?

No

That's referencing the end of FFX-2 where she wished him back with the fayth, the same method people are now using to bring back people due to the unstable farplane or whatever and the same method someone brought back sin.

If they made a FFX-3 I would be willing the bet the one who did is that bottom bitch boy who is with chuami. He probably doesn't actually love Yuna but is using her in similar way Seymour wanted to. He worships heros and wanted to be a summoner himself in the past.

With Chuami being the son of Auron (supposedly), Tidus the son of Jecht, and Yuna the daughter of Braska, I wouldn't be surprised if Kurgum is the son (whether or not he knows it) of Seymour. Mother? I would guess Belgemine who spend time at Baaj temple where seymour, if you look at the times they occupied the area, would have also been at at the same time.

>chuami the son of
*daughter

>dude what if they made a game about the story we already know

People also say this about FFVIII. For a good reason why they shouldn't, look at Crisis Core.

Proven to be a dogshit idea over and over.

IF they did a prequel, setting in ancient Zanarkand/Bevelle during/before the war would be interesting. But a lot of FFX is the characters so a direct sequel using the audio drama and ignoring the novella would be the best idea.

>X-3 would be a prequel following Braska, Auron, and Jecht on their first pilgrimage.
While this is the game everyone wants, I'd struggle to understand how you give your summoner Bahamut as their first summon when he has been consistently considered "high tier" in every game he's been in.

>That's referencing the end of FFX-2 where she wished him back with the fayth
The Fayth asked her first if she wanted to see him again, Yuna said yes, and they replied by saying there was no guarantee it would work. The Fayth essentially offered her Tidus as a reward for dealing with Vegnagun.

>everyone wants
a small number of ignorant meme-spouting children want*

>The Fayth essentially offered her Tidus as a reward for dealing with Vegnagun.
Nice headcannon

>wearing full length pants under a skirt

Dissidia NT

Why user? Scared of strong women?

FF X-2 was originally going to be a prequel with Jecht, Auron and Braska but Square ditched the idea because it was too traditional and they didn’t wanna make a FF game with no playable women. As much I would like that game it would be rather pointless since it brings nothing new to the table and is a rehash of FF X. Exactly like the bullshit we are getting now

Attached: 16E0C0DA-2961-42CE-BA86-684E184B5AD2.jpg (950x960, 49K)

TFW masturbation is a sin because a guy wouldn't fuck his dead brother's wife
You had one job Onan, ONE FUCKING JOB

Attached: 1512770920298.gif (245x184, 743K)

I guess older men transforming mid-battle ain't all to appealing.

Attached: 14144141.gif (450x450, 103K)

Considering many of the sequels range from mediocre to flat out shit I't might be for the best

>though not his character.
That was Tactics A2's job though they pretty much turned him into a second rate Balthier
Actually more of a third rate Balthier, Al-Cid was a second rate Balthier

Jesus Christ this looks so disgusting, glad I still have the PS1 version

>Gackt will appear as Genesis for a small cameo
>Deepground and some of the shit from the online mode of Dirge of Cerberus (like the Restrictors) will appear as well

I think you meant to say 4th rate Reddas

I would actually love this

No, she's edgy. Sticking your peepee in edge is bad

>They'll somehow work in "dilly-dally-shilly-shally
kek

I wouldn't mind another final fantasy x. Even if the writing is pretty shitty if they could get a game in the same universe with Masashi Hamauzu handling the ost it's worth the money

She’s actually not edgy she’s a loner who just wants friends and to be loved. She has a heart of gold

>TFW FF15 could have brought back jobs
>Only 4 characters so theres not much worry about trying to fill roles
>Instead of 4 massive skill trees with unlockable job nodes we get a bunch of tiny ones filled with shit abilities
>Can only equip one per character
>No Gambits either
How doses a series make that many stupid design decisions

You really want another FF X even after the bullshit that is going to be FF X - 3? Words can’t express how utterly fucked 10-3 will be because Square insisted on shitting on everything that made 10 great

I'm convinced this guy had serious blackmail on heads of SE and forced them to make three goddamn games about his waifu and force her into everything, at least with Noctus if was them desperately trying to recoup, Lightning was inexplicable

Sin coming back would be mind-numblingly stupid.
X-2 story sucks but at least it doesn't completely destroy the premise of the whole setting.

IX has my favorite ending, and I disagree completely.
youtu.be/Tn989eCN4ag?t=04m03s
Fucking K I N O

>Yea Forums calling a game shit before any concepts or announcements made
If it does get made, it doesnt matter how good it is. You autists have already decided to hate it for contrarian points.

Same shit happened with Kingdom Hearts 3.

I will reserve judgement until they actually show things, but if they really do bring Sin back it will be shit. And given SE's recent refusal to make high budget turn-based games, X-3 would either be full on action or super cheap.

>bringing sin back = automatically bad
You don't know shit yet

True but the writer for X has been proven to have gone insane. I can see it now

>"In truth I re-created Sin out of jealousy...for Waka's happy marraige. Forgive me Tidus"

Most of the mini games were just tedious.

Sin is a fucking aeon that Yu-yevon used zanikand as the fayth for.
Aeons aren't alive.
Also if the fayth could wish themselves back to life like fucking dragon balls why would they not do that for thousands of years.
Also Tidus was never alive so that doesn't make sense anyway.

They really should just go full 90s and set the squeal a thousand years in the future and pepper it with FFX and FFVII references to make the fans jizz themselves.

Attached: ishowedyoumywaifurespond.png (707x737, 887K)

FUCK BLITZBALL

Attached: 1562481588835.gif (268x325, 1.78M)

There were FFs, before X with bad endings. II, VIII and maybe VII. and even more with bittersweet endings I, III, VI, VII and VIII. And X itself was a bittersweet ending not a bad ending.

>But wouldn’t that mean Yuna would become the new Yu Yevon?
Yuna is already a new Yu Yevon, because she's forcing the Fayth to dream up Tidus after his second death.

People think a FF X-3 is going to happen?

Attached: 1516333680018.jpg (641x634, 138K)

I can see Yuna becoming the new Sin/Yu Yevon and since Square are Jews and want to milk everything they touch, FFX-4 is about Tidus trying to free Yuna from Sin

Attached: 0502E37A-8FA6-4E7A-8228-F99913ED760B.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

It would be automatically bad, yes. It would invalidate X.

Holy shit he fucking Jecht shotted it didn't he HAHAHAHAHA

This is Square user. They literally milk and rape every single IP they have that even brings in a decent profit. There is no way they have all this set up not to make a X-3. It’s inevitable.

How do you git gud in Blitzball bros?

Man I wanted to fuck Rikku since I was 13. I’m 28 now

Wait was Tidus even real? Isn't he just Shuyin but mis-remembered?

I'm all for FFX-3 but get rid of this horrible fan fiction tier story.

whoever greenlit the garbage that is 2.5 should be impaled

>Everything listed literally happened

But none of it is what it sounds like when removed from the context. The blizball bomb thing was a dream and Tidus didn't actually die.

>The blizball bomb thing was a dream and Tidus didn't actually die.
Tidus did die. The ball was thrown at the back of his head and he took a step toward it though, which is much less hilarious.

Just read it when you have the time.
ffx3chat.createaforum.com/general-discussion/~eternal-cost~-french-to-english-translation-47/

I think I've seen this pasta before.