The hardest level is the tutorial

>the hardest level is the tutorial

Attached: driver.jpg (480x360, 15K)

i hate tutorials

OK OK OK YOU GOT THE JOB

>tutorial
it was a filter for people who couldn't take the job

Had my bro who was more partial to racing games beat that part for me, had enough fun with the game that I ended up with the Gameboy version just on brand recognition alone.

They're lucky game journalists weren't a thing back then.

Attached: 1518309734959.jpg (271x271, 8K)

pity the series went to shit
they even had the balls to make fun of gta in driv3r which is one of the worst games in history

they were, but were actually videogame enthusiasts and not failed journalists
gaming journalists in my country are still like that since videogames aren't taken that seriously to be considered politically relevant

I spent weeks to months (breaks counting) on this level. When i beat it i honestly thought the game was over and credits would roll.
My mind was blown when i saw there was a whole game after it.

>tfw girl cousin who was all of about 9 beat this for me

She did it in the first try and had never played a racing game before.

Attached: 1560188356031.gif (500x375, 755K)

The final level is much harder

all I remember about that game is that tutorial and that level where you spawned in a park with cops already chasing you. I had a path that I took where i could just chill in a corner and the cops would keep flying off this ramp and flip over as the framerate would continually tank

This. Eventually you get used to it. Half the tricks arent even used again till the final level. Driver was legit a great game too.

Damn, I'd never let that down either

Attached: 1378248427041.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Clearly you have never done the Presidents Run mission.

I remember having trouble with the slalom

Divinity original sin 2

>YO, WATCH THE PAINT JOB!
No, fuck your faggy paintjob, fuck your faggy car, and fuck you. This fucking level was why I preferred GTA 2.

Don't think I ever progressed much on that game, just spent a brazilion amount of hours on the video editor

I do recall them praising the game, i aint in America tho

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

IIRC the only obvious way to do it is to infinite grind, but you have to know the mechanics and the level pretty well to pull that off

Is Driver 2 as good as the first? I spent so much fucking time in free roam as a kid.

>tfw no more super difficult driving game kino

Attached: stuntmanps2.jpg (640x908, 78K)

fuck you
I could probably beat it now, if I wanted.

>beat the tutorial
>the game lower the difficult for you because you are a filthy casual and you suck
>it doesnt even tell you